Miss Boman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, that's lovely. Who of the ladies taught you that?" She giggled. "Doesn't matter, it feels so good. More of that please, yes, just like that, oh yes, yes. Oh my god, I am coming again."

Her body shook when she cried out in ecstasy. She didn't want to rest though. Her hand came out between her thighs and pulled at my cock. With a few thrusts I was buried to the hilt in her dripping pussy.

"Yes, fuck me now. Fuck me the way you like. Fuck me, fuck me Erik. Fuck me with your cock," she cried and met my thrusts.

It suddenly felt like I was back at the island shafting her against the boulder. She had wanted me to fuck her the way I liked. I began to fuck her varying the length and force of my strokes and also the angle. Miss Boman's upper body lay flat over the table top, her hands grabbing the edges to keep her steady. Her hips were firmly pressed against the edge. Her ass and pussy had to take all the force of my thrusts, there was no sway absorbing it. But she liked it.

"Yes, Erik, yes. . . It's perfect. . . You are spearing me so nicely. . . So strongly . . . oh my goodness, you are splitting my pussy. . . Yes . . . oh yes, I love it. Harder, harder."

It was a new feeling for me. I got so deep inside her pussy with each thrust and her pussy was tight all along. It felt so good. The familiar tingling in my loins soon started and I held on for a second.

Miss Boman felt it immediately.

"Are you coming, Erik my stud? Yes you are. Yes, come in me. Spurt in me. I want it all in me."

That made it. My come welled into her pussy in mighty spurts. I was totally absorbed by my own lust and had no idea what happened to Miss Boman. When I came to I was leaning over her back, our bodies close together from thighs to upper body.

Miss Boman squirmed under me.

"Erik, it was wonderful but now you are crushing me. Please let me up."

When I rose she turned and was all a happy smile. There were red marks on her hips from the table. She took a step forward hugging me. Our bodies were clung together. She felt so lovely, soft and warm against me.

"Well, it's about time to get dressed. Your parents will be back soon," she eventually said giggling and freed herself.

And she proved her skill as a good secretary always knowing the whereabouts of her boss. Only a few minutes after we had dressed and Miss Boman had tidied the room putting all the things back on the table my father came together with my mother.

"Hi Erik. Miss Boman, you really didn't have to stay. Erik could have waited on his own. But of course it was awfully nice of you." My father greeted us.

"Oh, my pleasure entirely. We have had such a good time, haven't we, Erik?" Miss Boman said smiling sweetly. I saw her exchange knowing glances with my mother.

"Well, then, time to go home," father said and looked in his in-basket. "Anything important in there, is it?

"Well, maybe some papers for the meeting on Monday morning," Miss Boman said handing him some papers. He sat down to look them through briefly.

Mother came forward and hugged me. "Hi Eric, nice to see you. Happy birthday," she whispered in my ear.

To be continued.