Miss C Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet C in a hotel, for our first session.
2k words
3.37
29.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this series for a lady who I have lusted after for more years that I care to think about. She teased me years ago but she was unavailable and it was only lately that we made contact again.

We were to meet in a hotel, pre-arranged and with me nervous to the point of shaking in anticipation of finally getting to grips with this gorgeous woman. She is slim, with straight dark hair, which falls past her shoulders, nice figure, great legs, despite her skiing injury (I must remember to be careful, even though she stresses she likes it rough).

I check in and text her the room number, quickly freshen up after a two hour drive, fill up the ice bucket, and put in the prosecco, her favourite drink, and wait.

It seems like forever until my phone beeps. I read the text: she is in the car park, can I meet her there.

I hurry down and scan the car park, the adrenaline is racing through my body, my breathing is ragged and I can hear my heart beat in my ears, relentless, pounding, and I struggle to calm myself. Then I hear the click, click,click of high heels, and turn around, and She is there, resplendent in a short black dress, black tights (I do hope they're stockings!) and red high heels. She drops her overnight bag and holds her arms wide, palms up, as if to say, 'well, what do you think?'. My god, she is as lovely as she ever was, and within a heartbeat she is in my arms, and I hold her tight, bury my face in her hair, and a familiar smell of coconut, which I associated with her from years gone by, takes me by surprise. I breath deeply and move my lips onto her neck, kissing gently, then moving up to her ear lobe. I take her lobe between my lips, running my tongue over her earring and then whisper something to her. Five words, which I first said to her in her Mother's kitchen, Her a young yummy mummy, me her greatest admirer, which flustered her then, and which now makes her laugh, a throaty laugh, dirty laugh, very sexy, very sexual; "I want to fuck you" I whisper.

She turns her head and we kiss, urgently, deeply, so passionate. I have waited so long for this and am desperate for more, so I break off and pick up her bag, and she links me and we head for the lobby. I ask her about the coconut and she puts her head on my shoulder 'You said you liked it and it reminded you of me, so I bought some coconut conditioner, just for you. He did ask why....'. This was the first mention of her husband, and I hope the last, but it serves to remind me that this arrangement, our arrangement, is temporary, and that she will go back to him. However, today she's mine, or rather I am Her's.

We are soon in my room, I pop the fizz as she freshens up, and as she emerges from the bathroom my jaw drops; the dress has gone, the underwear black and lacy, very tasteful, very sheer, and the tights are indeed stockings; wide lace tops and black, she does a little twirl and I see the lace tops have silky laces at the back.

'Be a good boy and tie these for me' she says over her shoulder, and I drop to my knees behind her and tighten and tie the laces, daring to kiss her thighs just above her stockings. The next words from her are music to my ears 'Why aren't you naked? I think I might have to spank you if you keep being so naughty'. She's not really into spanking, but has said She'll do it because I like it, with me on the receiving end, over Her knee. But that will be for another time, perhaps later this evening, I can only hope.

I rip my clothes off as She takes a sip of her wine and soon

am wearing nothing but my watch and a smile. The watch is significant, as I'd often wear just that when we had Skype sex, but She says 'Er, watch off, I want you completely naked'.

I comply and she steps towards me, telling me to lie down diagonally on the bed with my head near the bottom corner. She stands over me, one thigh either side of my head. I look up and see her crotch bulging in her black panties above me. I reach up and hook my fingers in her panties and pull them down to her knees and she puts her hands on my shoulders, lowering herself as she sits on my face, then reaching down to grab a handful of my hair as she does so.

Her lips are slightly apart, my tongue goes straight inside of her. We'd played a little game before and came up with a rule, which was now being obeyed, called TGIF or Tongue Goes in First. She tastes so good, I lick round and round her inner lips, making my tongue long and hard, tongue fucking Her vagina, as She begins to wank her clit. Her cunt juice begins to flow, and I gratefully swallow it all as it runs over my tongue onto my tastebuds and into my mouth. My head is filled with Her taste, Her smell. I can feel Her stocking tops on my skin and I don't want this moment to end. My only solace is that I know one orgasm will not be enough and can only hope that She will stay until She comes twice. A third would of course be my greatest desire, but can my tongue last that long?

Perhaps after Her first She will let me fuck Her, only to the brink of my own orgasm, then once again pull me by the hair back to the heaven that is licking Her cunt.

With Her first orgasm approaching now, She grinds her crotch onto my mouth. Her whimpers and ever so gentle cries tell me She's close, but it's the grunt and the deepening of Her voice which is Her tell sign. I relax and can't help the smile which grows across my face into a self satisfied grin. Knowing I've made Her come is such a powerful feeling for me, one that can never ever be bettered.

She stands up, takes one step towards the door and turns to face me. I leave go of her legs and take hold of my cock, peeling back the foreskin and gripping it near the base, I hold it vertical in tribute to Her. The head is throbbing now, the skin shiny, purple, taut and a trickle of clear pre-cum emerges as if to provide some lubrication. It's not required as She is so wet and more than ready. She cocks her finger and I get to my feet. She sits on the bed and points her red painted index finger down and I fall to my knees. She knows what I want to do, but as I lower my head She grabs my hair, pushes my head back until I'm facing her and She admonishes me; 'Ah ah, if you want to kiss my feet you'd better ask for permission'. I stutter a phrase I've practiced in my head many, many times: 'Please may I serve you Goddess, please may I kiss your feet?' She lets go of my hair, pushing me downwards, and my lips caress her stockinged foot, left first then the right. I look up and ask if I may continue and She says I may. My lips and tongue kiss all the way up her left leg, but as I get to her lightly bronzed thigh She pushes me back down to continue on her right leg. When I reach her skin once more She grabs a handful of hair and lies back on the bed but instead of pulling me into her cunt She pushed me slightly lower and says simply 'Rim me'. This is a first for me, but I snake my tongue around her bud and She murmurs 'Good boy, good boy'.

After a few minutes of worship, She orders me to lie on the carpeted floor. She rises from the bed and standing astride me, facing my feet, She squats down again, but this time it's on my cock and in a moment I am balls deep inside Her. Her gorgeous little arse is grinding into my pubic hair. I watch as She begins to move up and down and I can see my cock as I fuck Her. Maybe that's not the correct phrase, as here and now She is definitely fucking me.

Although I kind of pride myself on my staying power, I know this isn't going to take that long, the sensations are buzzing between my cock, my eyes and my brain, and I feel Her fingers take a gentle hold on my balls. She caresses them, but we both know what's coming and with my balls in Her palm, She sinks Her nails in behind my scrotum. The pain is immediate and I gasp, expecting Her to loosen Her grip, but She doesn't and merely digs deeper as I let forth an involuntary grunt and throw my head back. I have to force myself to look down so I don't miss seeing my cock disappear repeatedly inside Her, but all too soon I feel my cum rising. I can only speak three words "soon, I'm close", but as I hoped I'm not being allowed to erupt inside Her just yet. She stands and steps back towards my head. No words are spoken, they aren't necessary, again, we both know what's next, both wanting the same thing, and She squats over my mouth again. My tongue is all over Her cunt, inside, outside, lips and clit, teasing it out and sucking it into my mouth. It feels like it has grown between my lips. Medical science tells us that that tiny bud holds more nerve endings than the entire penis, and I can only hope that I am activating every last one. Her second orgasm is even more powerful than the first and She falls forward onto my chest and abdomen, Her head resting on my right hip and my lips reluctantly lose their hold on Her.

Almost immediately I feel Her mouth on my cock, Her tongue lashing the head and behind the glans. Her red nails are quickly sunk into my scrotum and my cock gets even harder, if that's possible. Her teeth are raking over my cock head and down the shaft, the veins bulging as if to pop, and within seconds my head is thrashing around behind Her..

I only stop when She pushes her cunt back onto my mouth, and a wave of intense pleasure washes over me as I quickly realise that She is going to allow me to taste Her third orgasm.

It isn't long in coming and even though She's said before that She's a selfish bitch, I never think that, I love making Her come, and if I come too, then that's a bonus for me.

Within minutes I know that is exactly what's about to happen. She lifts Her head from my cock momentarily, only to gasp out loud 'wait for me', but I don't know if I can, so I lick harder, turning my head sideways so can get a good side to side licking motion going, along the length of Her beautiful cunt lips, with the occasional lick inside and then snaking it around Her clit, before returning to the side to side motion.

It seems to be working, as I sense She's as close as me. I feel my spunk rising and Her stifled moans on my cock tell me we are coming together. My cock slips from Her mouth and I come; one, two, three jets of sperm shooting onto Her lips, Her face, Her hair as She cries out, quietly not loudly, Her body quivering and I hold Her hips firmly with both hands, not wanting to let Her go, not now, not ever.

Continued in part 2.