Miss Cherry's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Cherry begins her journey with her new master.
8.3k words
4.61
13.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red, gold and brown leaves danced across the tarmac as the taxi swept down the tree lined avenue on the mild autumn Friday afternoon. Cherry sat in the back seat with the sunlight flashing across her face as it shone between the passing branches. It had taken her a little while to reach this point in her journey, not in the taxi, but in her erotic discovery.

Cherry had past the initial flush of youth but was approaching what many would consider her sexual prime. The disparity between men and women with the male peaking too early without the experience needed to put the hormones to good use. She was still a very desirable woman. Long dark hair, smokey grey eyes and full pouting lips. Not overly tall but her height carried the curves to her body that on many occasions has caused heads, both male and female to turn in admiration.

The cab drifted to a halt, its tires crunching the gravel in the gutter to signal their arrival at the destination. Cherry unclasped her small handbag and removed a silver compact case and lipstick. The compact flipped open and she glances into the small round mirror, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Twisting the lipstick tube, its content emerged like a mini erection which always made her inner child smile. Pursing her lips she applied a fresh layer to her lips. The smear of deep dark red, making her mouth even more delicious and glossy. Deep Cherry, her signature colour.

Opening the door she stepped out onto the pavement her long coat parting to the knee exposing a fine sculptured lower leg. She steadied herself on the heels she wore for the first time that day. Mirror smooth black patent stilettos with a four inch heel in a chrome silver. A thin leather strap encircled each of her neat ankles secured by a small silver buckle. She bent to look at the driver who simply nodded and pulled away. "He" had already covered the cost of the fare.

Cherry turned to look at the House. She did not know the address or the area but it was a normal street. Nice houses nothing shabby, she assumed it would be a road where professionals would buy their family homes. She walked up the brick paved path towards a pale green welcoming front door. There was a double garage adjacent but no car in the driveway to give any clue to her hosts means or wealth.

On the doorstep Cherry took a deep breath and taking a big step forward in her desires reached out and pressed the bell push with an immaculately manicured fingertip. The nail polished to match her lips. She faintly heard a chime from within shortly followed by footsteps approaching.

The door opened and He was there.

They had met before of course but only the once. They had corresponded by texts on many occasions and her smartphone gave evidence to the trail of corruption that he had brought into her life and she had willingly accepted. The messages had opened her mind to new ideas and cravings that she had kept supressed for her whole life until that moment. She wanted more but needed that extra bit of security before she stepped off the cliff into unknown experiences. He had agreed and they had met for an hour at a small intimate bar one evening. Neutral ground. He had explained the practicality of what they both wanted, how he would arrange everything, how she would need to behave and he gave a hint of what he would do without giving any details.

He stood in front of her now in the same suit he had worn at that their first meeting. Dark grey, well cut, nothing flashy. A bright white shirt exposed between the lapels of the jacket, the top two buttons open giving him a slightly more casual edge. The smart navy tie he wore at the bar was nowhere to be seen.

Standing at just less than six feet tall and average build he would not stand out in a crowd, his balding head may turn off some women, but once they noticed his eyes they would be captured for a moment. He had deep blue eyes, the colour that's hard to describe, like warm ice, and that could see into your soul and understand your inner thoughts.

"Miss Cherry, will you please come in. I trust you had a pleasant journey?"

Cherry, feeling a little nervous could only nod and stepped into the hallway.

"Please come through, and take a seat."

He said, ushering her into a sitting room and indicating a modern comfortable upholstered chair. The room and she suspected the whole house, was decorated to a high standard with good taste. Pastel colour walls with the occasional feature that caught her eye. Before she could examine her surroundings further he sat opposite her in a matching chair.

"Can I get you a drink of anything? Tea, Coffee, Wine?"

"Just a little water please." She replied and he returned a few seconds later pouring a bottle of Evian into a crystal glass clinking with a few ice cubes. Taking a sip and leaving a faint red smudge on the rim of the glass she set it down on the table next to her. Holding her hands together on her lap she looked at him again.

Those eyes of his were looking directly into hers, reading her thoughts. A small curve formed at his mouth. Not mocking but a knowing smile of things to come.

"Do you remember the discussion we had when we met at the bar? Have you followed my instructions?"

"Yes.. yes I have." Replied Cherry, a slight flush forming on her cheeks.

"Very well then. Firstly you may leave this room turn right and leave by the front door right now and a taxi is waiting. I will understand and not trouble you again. Alternatively you will turn left and follow me up the staircase and be mine for the weekend until four o'clock on Sunday when a car will take you home. Do you understand?"

Cherry nodded

"Answer me correctly please"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good. Now, do you have something for me?"

Cherry opened her handbag again and withdrew a small folded piece of paper. On it was written in her feminine hand, two words. She passed him the paper. Unfolding it he glanced at the words, then refolded the note and tucked it into the inside pocket of his jacket.

"You understand that only the first word will make me immediately stop what I am doing to let you have a moment to consider your position. The second word releases you immediately from our arrangement and you will be free to go at any time should you say the word. Is that clear?"

"Yes...Sir"

"Very well, it is time for you to decide. Will you be turning left or right when you leave the room?"

Cherry paused for a few seconds, glancing down at her hands still clasped on her lap, then lifting her chin to meet his gaze.

"With your permission Sir I would like to turn left." Cherry felt her skin heat up a couple of degrees as she realised that she had past the point of no return.

"Very well. Now please stand up and take off your coat"

Nervously Cherry got to her feet. She knew this moment was coming and delighted in the situation but was still uneasy. The package that had arrived the day before had a brief note attached and contained the shoes she wore along with the only items she was permitted to wear under her coat.

He sat forward in his chair placing an elbow on the arm rest and resting his chin on is thumb and forefinger nodded at her to proceed.

The buttons on the coat came undone one by one. Six buttons. The first revealing her throat and the ridges of her collar bones. Two and her chest was exposed with the swell at the top of her breasts. The third and a glimpse of her full cleavage came into view, and a hint of black lack. Four her finger nails release another button. The secrets below her coat are revealed to include the lace cups of her shear black balconette bra. Five her stomach appeared, smooth and only slightly rounded, toned abs but a fine womanly form. Six, the triangle of her thong knickers, matching the bra of course, causes even Him to involuntarily lick his lip. Finally number seven. Silky hold up stocking tops surround each thigh and the shear black nylons fitting to her legs down to her feet like a second skin.

She is exposed through a six inch gap between the sides of her coat from her throat to her feet. He could sit and admire her just like that for hours and may well do another time but for now he wanted her to experience much more.

Looking straight into his eyes, almost defiant but not quite achieving it, Cherry shrugged her shoulders and the coat fell, slipping down her arms to pool in a heap on the chair behind her.

"Step forward and slowly turn around please"

She complied. The loss of her coat made her skin rise in goose bumps. Not from the coolness in the air but from the erotic situation. Turning slowly she swivelled her head trying to keep his face in view, trying to gauge his reaction to her lingerie clad form.

Her rounded but firm bottom rotated into his view. The cheeks exposed with just the thin straps of her thong high on her hips and disappearing deep into the cleft between.

He nodded his head with approval but saying nothing stood and taking her hand lead her towards the door. In the hallway he paused, waiting to see what she would do. Looking down at the floor but smiling to herself she turned and took a step towards the stairs.

"Very Good Miss Cherry, now proceed up the stairs to the door at the end of the landing. I will be right behind you."

Cherry began the assent. Being careful in her high heels but also trying to please him with a slight sway of her hips with each step. Fifteen steps to climb and he followed three behind. While on the stairs he almost forgot his position in the relationship. The bum that wiggled in front of him was perfection for him and he intended to worship it like a sacred idol in the way he knew best and she would soon learn to love.

Cherry stopped by the end door and moved aside to allow Him to pass. She smelt his aroma, a subtle perfume from his aftershave. She could not tell the brand but knew she wanted to spray some on her pillow at home to remind her of him.

He reached into his pocket, producing a key and unlocked the door. The room was a bedroom in as much as to one side was a large king size bed, a wardrobe and a set of draws. But one item of furniture in the room had less obvious uses. She had half expected a dark basement room with red walls and implements of torcher hanging racks. This room could be a nice hotel room, apart from the bench, padded table, or what does he call that thing she wondered. The blinds were closed but soft lighting filled the space with a warm glow. Numerous lit candles flickered in various positions around the room enhancing the environment.

Her thoughts were disturbed by the sound of the door lock being clicked shut. She swallowed hard and turned to face Him. He took off his jacket and placed it neatly on a hanger and placed it in the wardrobe. The cupboard door obscured her view of any other content.

"Miss Cherry, you will remember we discussed a number of positions that you, as my property for the next few days will be expected to adopt?"

Cherry nodded.

"Answer correctly every time Miss Cherry!" his voice had developed a firmer tone.

"Yes Sir, I remember Sir."

"That's better. Now then please stand on the round rug in the centre of the room and assume the first position."

Standing on the soft rug, Cherry stood with her feet slightly apart, hands behind her head, shoulders back looking straight ahead. It was only then that she realised there were several mirrors in the room and a full length frameless mirror was directly in her line of sight. Her inner child ran and hid. Her naughty side was starting to enjoy itself and looking at her reflection she knew she looked good.

He circled her twice walking very close but not touching her at all. His eyes leaving trails across her skin as he examined every inch of his possession, as if she were a piece of fine art or a classic sculpture.

He moved to the set of draws, removed an unseen item and returned to stand behind her.

"Lift your hair Miss Cherry and close your eyes"

Cherry moved her hands to pull her hair into a pile on her head and biting her lip with anticipation closed her eyes. The gentle kiss on the back of her neck just below her hair line was unexpected and sent a shiver through her body, down her spine and caused a drop of moisture to form between her pussy lips. With her hands on her head she felt the touch of warm soft leather surrounding her neck and with expert hands He secured the buckle on her collar. Loose enough for comfort but firm enough that its presence could not be forgotten.

"Now you are defiantly mine and I am going to use your mind and body for our mutual pleasure in ways you have never dreamed of. Are you ready to proceed?"

"Yes SIR."

Cherry swallowed, the leather of the collar felt good against her skin. With her eyes still shut her other senses were heightened. She heard him close behind her, felt his breath on her neck and shoulders, that hypnotic cologne, and then his touch!

His fingertips started at her elevated and spread elbows, then trickles a path down her arms and across her ticklish armpits. She resisted the urge to clamp his hands by lowering her arms and instead bit her lip and screwed her eyes tighter shut. His fingers moved on, tracing the thin straps of her bra down from her shoulders, sweeping across her back and flaring out again to settle on her hips. He held her there for few seconds as if to steady her. She was feeling the effects of his attention and her knees were weakening, so his steadying hold was welcome. His smooth hands skimmed lower stroking her outer thighs, dropping almost to the knee before returning to her hips.

Cherry caught her breath as his thumbs hooked under the elastic of her tiny knickers. Slowly, so slowly he began to lower then. Down off the swell of her hips onto her upper thighs. The flimsy triangle of lace held in place for a second or two, retained by the moist lips which tried in vain to protect their modesty. He released his grasp and the wisp of silk fell to the floor, sliding without resistance down her shear stocking to catch at the straps of her high "fuck me" heels.

Her Master mover round in front of her again. Circling again, admiring the new landscape.

"Open your eyes" he instructed and she complied looking into the mirror again.

Her eyes were alive with passion, her lips glossy and swollen from her nervous biting. Her full cleavage heaved as she breathed deeply with her breasts held and presented in the push up bra. Her nipples only just hidden in the cups were hard as diamonds. She glanced lower, pleased that her stomach looked acceptable and down into the cleft between her legs. Her public mound was as smooth as the silk of her recently dropped panties. Freshly waxed in accordance with his instructions she felt another drip of liquid seep from her inner folds. She hoped it would not betray the extent of her arousal and trickle down her inner thigh and soak into her stocking top.

"Please Miss Cherry; will you now pass me your thong?"

Hesitating Cherry lowered her arms, glancing at him and receiving a nod of approval, she bent at the waist doing her best to keep her slender legs straight she reached down to the floor. The added height of her heels accentuating the shape of her calf muscles and thighs but made the distance a stretch. She hoped that she performed the move with style as she straightens up, the scrap of material hanging from her finger. As she stood she caught a glimpse of him looking over her shoulder, seemingly uninterested in her. Little did she realise that the full length mirror behind her had afforded him the perfect view.

Reaching out He took the thong from her hand. She half expected him to sniff them but instead he simply rolled them into a ball and tucked them into his trouser pocket.

"Position Two now Miss Cherry, If you please". His requests were always polite but left no doubt that they were to be obeyed.

Cherry lowered to the floor, sitting back in her feet, the heels of her shoes pressing into her bum cheeks. She adjusted her knees, spreading them wide and placed her hands behind her back. Shoulders back, breasts held proud, eyes front. The phone messages he has sent describing the positions had made her chuckle to start with. She had practiced them in the privacy of her own bedroom when fully clothed and could not see why he was so particular with his requests. Now knelt on the rug, only semi clothed, she felt more vulnerable than she had ever felt before.

He circled her again, twice, examining every inch of her delicious form. Once more he stopped behind her. Reaching down he held her hair aside with one hand and with the expert flicks of the other the clasp of her bra was released. Moving her arms forward to rest on her knees the unsecured lingerie slipped from her shoulders and down to her wrists. Her breasts only sagged slightly under their natural weight now that they were free and unrestrained. Even though Cherry thought it impossible her nipples grew even harder and larger. The dark pink teats surrounded by circles of lighter pink areoles that she adored to have licked.

He reached out and she passed him the unwanted bra. It disappeared, to where she did not see or care. She returned to position two. Hands behind her back, chest exposed.

"You are a very beautiful woman Miss Cherry. Are you ready to experience some pleasures that your body craves, sensations you desire, and limits to explore?"

"Yes Sir I am."

With that she felt his hands rest in her shoulders and slide forward over her collar bones and down to cup her breasts in each hand. His fingers spread slightly to capture her hard nipples as he enjoyed the feel of her against his palms. He could feel her heart beat increase and her body shudder under his first intimate touch. She sighed and pushed forward into his hands.

In a sudden change he pulled his hands away and gripped a handful of her hair. Twisting it into a tight pony tail he used it as a handle to lift her to her feet.

"Stand up and come with me!" He commanded, not that she had any choice but comply. He half dragged and half marched her across the room with her stumbling to find her feet in her heels. Her mind a whirl at the rapid development. Her master guided her to a stop at the end of the padded bench device. She wobbled forward placing a hand on the black leather surface. The top was firm but the padding covered all the hard edges.

"Turn around and Position One!"

Cherry composed herself, turned, moved her feet apart and placed her hands behind her head.

There was anger in her eyes and they were almost full of tears from the hair pulling but she refused to allow them to overflow onto her cheeks and destroy her immaculate makeup. He nodded in silent approval and opened a draw from the near- by chest. Cherry looked straight forward, the mirror in her peripheral vision gave no hint of what he collected, but she did not have to wait long to find out.

More soft leather grazed against her skin. First her left wrist, secured firmly as the cuff was buckled and then the right. With a small metallic click each wrist restraint was secured to a metal D ring at the back of her collar. Had she wanted to disobey her Master she was could no longer lower her arms.

Another visit to the toy cupboard and He returned with two more similar cuffs that he fitted to her ankles. He placed chrome plated metal bar on the floor and knelt on one knee to attach one end to the clip on her left ankle restraint. Looking up he raised an eyebrow. No other instruction was needed as Cherry moved her right foot, spreading her legs just under two feet apart so she was secured at both ends of the bar.

The master stepped back and seat in a comfortable chair and looked at her. The clock in her head ticked loudly for two minutes and he did not move. Another minute and the pause was clawing at her, diving her mad with anticipation. Finally he moved. He undid another couple of buttons on his shirt exposing the top of his chest and a few manly hairs. Then he undid the shirt cuffs and neatly rolled up each sleeve to the elbow.