Miss Chinatown Pageant

Story Info
Beauty pageant allows voyeur to see naked Asian women.
2.6k words
4.01
49.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I met this hot little Oriental slut through a contest called the Miss Chinatown Pageant. I was working for a sports fashion company that was donating the swimwear that the pageant was using for the bathing suits portion of their contest. I was assigned to make sure every girl had the right size. Normally, I think they would have given the job to the woman in our marketing department, but she was on maternity leave, and so I got the assignment. Well, this was perfect! I was supposed to hand out the suit, wait for them to try it on, and basically give them another one if they said it didn't fit. But I wasn't going to let an opportunity like this go by, and so I made my assignment a little more interesting.

I gathered four boxes of bathing suits, with about 10 different suits in all different sizes, and decided to tell them to try on all of them because we needed to pick a design that flattered all of them. Actually, the pageant organizers had already decided to use a plain black one-piece suit, but the girls didn't have to know that. I figured if I seemed to come to the conclusion that the black suit was the best for all of them, they didn't have to know that it had already been picked for them.

I also figured that I would measure each of them before they started trying on suits, using the excuse that I needed to get their exact size. Well, on the day they were supposed to try on their suits, about two weeks before the pageant, 25 of the most gorgeous Oriental girls I had ever seen showed up to our showroom. They were all 18 or 19 years old, and I spent the first five minutes while they were coming in trying to figure out how to hide my erection. Finally, I went to the mens room and quickly jacked off thinking about all of them. This helped me take the edge off my horniness, but barely...

As the girls gathered around, I explained that we were going to try on a number of outfits, and that I would measure each of them first. As an incentive, I also mentioned that if any of the girls liked a particular suit, that the company was also giving them three suits each for free, in addition to whatever suit was picked for the pageant. They all clapped and cheered when they heard this, and I knew they were all going to try on each and every suit I had brought. I had deliberately chosen, along with the plain black suit we were going to use, nine of the most revealing swimsuits I could find.

One of them was a mesh material that was basically see through, and another was a cut away pattern that was basically a thong bikini connected by a thin patch of material. I also explained that I had been in the fashion industry for years, and that I had seen supermodels naked, so that they didn't have to be embarrassed to change in front of me, but that if they felt sheepish, they could use a small changeroom in the next room. I had deliberately chosen the smaller of our two showrooms because the changeroom could only fit two or three people.

Our larger showroom had two separate changerooms, each of which could have housed ten of them. I figured that with this small room, at least some of them would get frustrated waiting and just change in front of me. I started measuring them one at a time, starting with a few that I didn't think were as good looking as the others. I did it professionally with them, quickly dispensing suits and moving on to the next person.

About halfway through, I started slowing down and really noticing what I was measuring, taking time especially to measure their breasts, and really getting my face close to their crotch or their ass when measuring their hips. Most had showed up in t-shirts and shorts, but one of them had worn a mini-skirt and halter top that showed all her cleavage, and when I measured her bust my fingers "accidently" touched her bare breasts. I leaned up close to all of them, and with the smell of perfume on some, and the clean scent of soap on others, it was heavenly. One girl, who was one of the cheerleaders for the local professional football team, had come straight from practice and was wearing her practice outfit, a pair of skin tight dancers shorts that showed every bit of her

By the time I finished, the line-up for the changeroom had gotten pretty long. I started to comment on the girls already in swimsuits, telling them that this one or that one flattered their waists, or that this swimsuit's cut didn't show their legs well enough. One of the girls decided at that moment to change into her suit by quicking taking off her shorts, pulling on the swimsuit over her legs, and then pulling it on quickly while leaving her t-shirt half on. I made sure not to even look over at her while she did this, only keeping her in my peripheral vision, and so about three minutes later, after I had given her another suit to try, she just took off the old one and put the new one on, standing completely naked in between. Again, I studiously avoided looking, and so a few more girls started doing that. I could tell that the rest of the girls were feeling unsure, but I maintained a very matter of fact demeanor, and soon the girls began to think that if they didn't change in front of me, it was being weird on their part.

My plan was working out even better than I had ever dreamed! About twenty minutes later, only three of the girls were actually still using the changeroom. Everyone else was trying on and taking off suits as if I wasn't even there. I was in PARADISE. The girls were completely amazing. Not only did all of them have beautiful faces, but most of them had just amazing bodies, the kind you see only in porn magazines. They were all young, and so their tits were incredibly firm. All of the girls had trimmed their pubic hair for the bathing suits, although one hadn't done it enough and so her pussy hair stuck out on every suit she wore.

A few girls had completely shaved their pubic hair, and their bald beavers made me ache with lust. One of them, because her chest was fairly flat, looked like a little girl, even though I knew they were all at least 18. After about 45 minutes of trying on bathing suits, with me taking detailed notes on how each looked with every suit, I could tell that it was time to wrap things up. I was sweating from horniness and from rushing around trying to look at every single one of them in every single suit. The see through mesh suit was even better than I had hoped. I knew exactly what every girl looked like naked, even the girls that hadn't changed in front of me. In fact, some of them looked the sexiest while taking off or putting on the suits, especially when they were rearranging and pulling their breasts into the tight suits.

I told them that I would look over the notes before deciding, but that it looked like the plain black suit would be the best, since it flattered every single one of the girls. I said that I had suspected that before we started, but hoped that they appreciated the chance to pick out their free suits. They all cheered, and so I knew none of them even suspected that I had pulled something.

As I put away the suits that the girls had left behind, some of them were taking their time putting their regular clothes back on. They were chatting with each other, and so a few of them stood in their bra and panties, holding their shorts or the t-shirts while talking. I wished now that I had hooked up the front door security camera to the room, something I had been thinking about doing, but I was afraid that if they saw the camera they wouldn't have changed so freely. After I had finished cleaning up, there were still three girls chatting. I joined them and asked them where they were from, and what they thought of being contestants.

One of the three, Wendy, was a swimmer, and I realized that she had been one of the girls with a completely shaved pussy. She was the sexiest of the three, with a knockout figure, even if her face wasn't as pretty as some of the other girls. I kept talking to her about college and her plans for the future, and even after the other two left, I kept chatting with her. She seemed to be genuinely friendly, and after 15 minutes or so, I asked if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee. She hesitated for a second, but then said "why not."

We went to a Starbucks down the block, and I tried to put on all the charm I had learned in 30 years of life. I knew it would have been pushing it if I asked her out, but I did suggest that it would be great to see her after the pageant was over and she had gone back to her regular life. She seemed to appreciate this, and we traded phone numbers. I immediately went home and jacked off three times in a row remembering all the sexy Asian bodies I had seen that day, and even now I can't believe I had pulled it off. It got even better three months later.

I had gone to the pageant as a guest because the company had been a sponsor, and so I saw all of the girls again in their swimsuits and evening gowns. I got a thrill knowing that I had seen almost all of them naked as well, and had a constant erection through the whole evening. The winner was one of the less sexy of the girls, but one of the people at my table explained that it was a very political pageant, and that the winner was often someone whose family had a lot of connections in the Chinese community. Wendy finished out of the running, and so I figured I would wait a week and call to console her. Well, it turned out the number she had given me was her parents house, where she was staying, and she had left town a few days after the pageant to go on a vacation to Hong Kong. I left a message, thinking I'd never hear from her, but two months later, I got a call from her one night. She had just come back from eight weeks touring Asia, and had called me as soon as she got back. She asked me if I was interested in going to dinner, and I said great, how about that night.

I picked her up and we went to a Japanese sushi restaurant. She said she had been disappointed that she hadn't at least made one of the runner up positions in the pageant, but that overall the experience had been good. A two-month vacation had also left the pageant distant in her memory. I noticed that she was wearing the same white dress that she had worn for the picture in the pageant program (a copy of which I had kept and frequently masturbated to...).

We drank three bottles of sake, and by the end of the evening, we were both giggling like kids. We were right near my place, and so instead of driving her home right away, I told her I thought I might be a little tipsy, and would she mind coming up to my place for some coffee, and that I would drive her home after the alcohol wore off a little. She agreed, and we went to my apartment. As soon as we got in the door, she kissed me, and soon we were making out on the couch. I unbuttoned her dress, but left it on while I undid her bra and pulled off her panties.

After nibbling and suckling on her breasts, I pushed her dress up and ate out her shaved gash. She was so wet that her slick juices were all over her inner thighs. I lapped at her cunt until she had two orgasms, finger fucking her at the same time. Unzipping my fly, I pulled her legs up and started fucking her on the couch. Damn, she was tight! Even as wet as she was, I could barely get in. But as soon as the head of my cock had slipped into her warm cunt, it was like heaven.

I could see the front of my pants getting wet from the juices that were pouring from her pussy, and the wet smacking sounds as I pumped in and out of her were so obscene that it felt like we were in a porno movie. She kept moaning "ohmygod, ohmygod" over and over again, and in order to get deeper, I pulled her ankles up over my shoulders. This made her gasp and I really started pounding into her. She started mewling like a hurt animal, which somehow made me even crazier. The sweat from my face was now dripping onto her, and when some drops hit her lips, she licked them in a slutty way with her tongue. That really put me over the edge, and with a couple of loud grunts and heavy thrusts, I came inside her sweet Oriental pussy.

I went out with Wendy for about two months, until I had to move. She was an unholy bitch in bed. I found out that I had been the first white guy she had ever dated, and that her Chinese boyfriends had never filled her up like I did. We had the dirtiest, nastiest sex, which really surprised me since she is so quiet and demure in public. But, man, when the bedroom door closed, she was like a demon. I bought some dildos from a sex shop, and one of Wendy's favorite sexual positions was for her to get on all fours in front of me and suck me off while I reached over her back with both my hands and fucked her doggy style with a huge dildo.

Before I left (I knew I was moving a month early, but didn't tell her until a week before), I bought a video camera and after a few weeks of working on her, convinced her to let me film her giving me a blowjob. These shots are from that single tape she let me shoot. I wish I had more souvenirs of her other than the few photos and the pageant brochure, but it was in my early days of "collecting" sexual encounters with Asian girls, and since then I've learned to document everything and take lots of pictures!


Don't let anyone tell you that Oriental girls are just the same as white chicks. I've had both, and Asian girls are just the most incredible sluts in bed. I think its because they have to act so proper the rest of the time, so their horniness just gets stored up even more and when they let it go, watch out!