Miss Cindy, Aviatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy smiled, "This is wonderful. And I have to say that I love my flight suit too! It is very comfortable and it seems to give me confidence. I feel like a pilot." John felt a glow from her smile that made his cock jump and his balls tighten, no girl had ever affected him that way before with just a sweet little smile.

"Cindy, I need to tell you that you have far exceeded my expectations with your performance this morning. I am very pleased, old Charlie must have done better than you realized.

"After lunch we need to go down a list of what we need to do to get you ready for your written test and for the flight test and oral exam with the FAA inspector. You only have about 11.5 hours of instruction time and .75 hours of solo time. You need 9.25 hours more hours of solo time including 3 hours of night flying which can be part of a cross country flight of at least 150 NM. You need 3 hours of instrument flight, 3 full stop landings at a controlled airport. In total you need about 15 or 20 more hours, 10 of which must be solo. You have already won your bet and we can take our time with the rest if you want."

"No John, I will take you at your word, you said I could get my 'Private' before he gets back."

John reached out a big hand and placed it over her small hand on the table. "Sweetie, in order to do that we will have to get all your flight hours in this week; that is going to be tough. You have to get your ground school work in too."

"Will it help that I have already read all of the ground school material I was given several times and I think I understand all of it. Plus I spent a half dozen nights on the internet studying articles on Navigation and Pilotage and other stuff."

"Wonderful, I think you are going to make it with time to spare, weather permitting. Maybe I can even talk you into a cross country to some romantic spot for dinner and dancing and a night flight back."

"Strictly for educational purposes, of course!"

"Oh yes, I can promise to teach you a few things, aeronautical things, naturally."

"John Murphy, I think you are all bluff. I love the way you tease and kid around. Are you ever serious about anything?"

"Yes, about flying and about relationships. I often joke around when thing get very intense." He looked into her eyes, "Girl, I can't teach you anything about relationships, serious ones anyway. I have never wanted one, until today, I am in what is for me, uncharted territory. I will have to go slow, I am feelin' things I don't really completely understand."

She gently squeezed his hands, "John, I think I know what you mean. I do know 'this', I have never met any man who pleased me in so many ways, so damned fast. It scares me because you resemble my father so much, am I transferring my feelings for him to you? I really don't think so because that would be incest and I have never, never, thought about him in that way."

"Does that mean you HAVE thought about me that way?"

Cindy giggled, "Sure, don't you think about girls that way when you first meet them?"

"Yes, but not the way I think about you, it is always lust and not anything else. With you it is different."

Cindy looked at him; a tear ran down her cheek. "Are you saying that you don't lust after me at all?"

"Hell NO! The desire is there, super strong too! But I have never wanted to hold, protect, and nurture any girl before. Oh! Don't get me wrong, I AM hot for your sexy little body, really, really hot, but I have never thought of kids, marriage, and stuff before either. Damn, I sound like a teenaged geek. Forget what I said please."

"No John, I will never forget what you just said. I will treasure it in my heart forever. I can't tell you how flattered and thrilled I am that you feel that way about me. You said what I was trying to say about the feelings you bring out in me. You reawaken feelings I haven't felt in a long time, if ever. I was married for almost three years, but it didn't work out."

"You're teasing me, right?"

"No, not a bit! I think we need to get back to flying, a subject you CAN teach."

"I stand corrected, it was very unprofessional of me, it won't happen again."

"I sure hope that isn't true." She smiled sweetly, "I want to explore our feelings at a later date."

John's heart jumped, he couldn't help but smile back. He said, "Do you have a friend or someone at home who you would trust to pack some things for you so you will be more comfortable for the next few days? Could they bring them to the airport in Ocala, I want to fly into a controlled airport with you and go over the planning procedures and radio and navigation work involved in even a short cross country flight."

"Yes, John, I have a full time maid. I can call and set that up."

"Great, have her meet us at the FBO at about 3. Use the phone over there. Cell phones don't work out here."

John smiled as he watched how her perfect body moved in the snug fitting flight suit. He quickly turned and faced away so she couldn't see his growing erection. He heard her talking, but couldn't make out her words. He was going over a chart on the table. Then he saw her looking with him. He told her to plan the flight to Ocala and the return trip via Lake City, including a full stop landing at Lake City. She needed very little help from him.

He taught her quicker and easier ways to do it. The flight went as planned. He spent the next two days on teaching her instrument flight. She did much better at that than he had expected. He constantly reviewed all of the ground school subjects and was very pleased with her understanding of the information. She slept in a spare bedroom of his house.

They spent the next flight on learning basic instrument flight. After several hours he had Cindy shoot several approaches at the Gainesville Airport. When he was debriefing her he said. "Honey you did just fine. You are a bit rough on holding your altitude and headings sometimes but that will come with practice. What I loved was that when you shot an approach and said you were over the end of the runway, you were smooth and steady, and that is exactly where you were! Really, that is all that counts!"

A short nighttime flight had prepared her for a long solo night cross country flight. He was waiting for her when she landed and taxied to the parking area. She ran and hugged him tightly. "Oh John, I just loved that, I am so glad you taught me instruments first. Once or twice, when everything was pitch black, I had to check things on the instruments to reorient myself. I couldn't tell which way was up, and then, approaching Jacksonville, there were so many lights and bright stars they all blended together it was a bit confusing."

Her excitement affected him greatly and his emotions soared with hers, she was easily the most energetic and happiest girl he had ever met. John held her close and brushed her forehead with his lips, "Sweetie, I am glad you enjoyed it, let's go up to the house and debrief you over a cool drink."

"Wonderful, I am still wound up from flying. I'm getting more comfortable flying solo with each flight. I love this, and I know I am going to want my own plane someday." John turned and looked to the north as they heard a rumble of thunder and saw a flash of lightning.

"It looks as if you just beat that storm here."

"Yes I did. I had to skirt around it coming from JAX and came home at a high speed cruise."

"Smart girl! You are so much fun to teach, you have a super good brain and you use it too!"

"I smell the rain, let's get in the house." As the door shut behind them a bolt of lightning crashed nearby and Cindy threw her arms around his neck and pressed herself against his body. She loved the feel of his strong arms around her and she buried her head between his jaw and his chest. She felt his lips on her forehead and felt the heat and pressure from his erection pressing against her belly. She lifted her face and found his lips searching for hers.

Her lips parted and he accepted the invitation, his tongue probed her mouth and her tongue was still as his twirled around hers. John pulled back and looked into her eyes, "I want you, I need to make you my woman forever. If that is not what you want, stop me now." "That is exactly what I want and need to fulfill my life. I need you and love you John Murphy." John picked Cindy up in his arms and carried her down the long hallway. His bedroom was huge and he gently placed her on the large bed. He smiled, "Honey, that dresser, the vanity and the closet on that side of the room belong to you now, if you want them. The same goes for the left half of the bathroom. I can move some of my stuff if it isn't enough room." "Are you asking me to move in with you?" "No, I think 'begging' would be a more accurate word."

"Well, either way the answer is yes." "Wonderful, maybe I can sleep tonight, I lay awake at night thinking of you, my love." "John, I know what you mean, don't count on gettin' much sleep tonight though." "Sweetheart, I know you are tired after a hard day. I will tickled to death to be able to cuddle with you all night, we can, er, um, ah, I really need you now and in the morning too!" "Hurry up and let me get a shower, I'm all sweaty and I promise I won't be long. I feel too dirty for you."

John chuckled, "Sweetie, why don't we shower together, I need one too!"

"Come on then slowpoke. I'll be waitin' on you."

John pulled his jeans off, pulled the T-shirt over his head and looked up to see her little bare ass going through the door to the bath. He ran after her. She was adjusting the water in the shower when he caught her. He looked at her and stopped in his tracks, "WOW! You have an incredible body, it is just perfect!"

"Thank you John, let me look at you. Oh my God! You have a great build and a very thick cock, do you have a license to carry that thing? I LOVE IT!" He stared as she lifted her arms and gathered her mass of golden hair and fastened it up with a scrungie. She turned and stepped to him and pressed her body to his, her arms slipping around his neck, her lips pressing against his. The hot water sprayed over their bodies and they were totally unaware of it. John could feel her erect nipples pressed against his chest and Cindy was only aware of the shape of his cock against her belly. Cindy pushed him away and picked up a bottle of body wash and a washing puff.

"Turn around, my love and I'll wash your back."

She finished his back in no time and then concentrated on his front, giving great care to his genitalia, making sure they were super clean by washing them several times. She made sure he was well rinsed by taking his cock in her soft warm lips for a second.

John gave her a very quick wash and rinse then handed her a towel, "Jesus girl, please hurry, you have me so horny I am afraid I'll bust my nuts any second."

"Don't you DARE!" Cindy threw her towel in the air and ran for his bed. He was right behind her and they were still bouncing when his lips found hers. He pulled back an inch, "Cinderella O'Brien, I want you to know before we start, that I love you beyond all reason."

"Wonderful, because I feel the same way about you, John Murphy! Now hush and kiss me." He did as she requested and with great passion and fervor. She loved it. Their tongues twisted and swirled around each other, her breathing was becoming rapid and she was gasping for her breath. He pulled back, "Are you OK?"

"Hell yes, I just need you to make love to me, I need you inside me, I have never been this hot before, please help me John."

John moved over her and felt her legs spread wide to accommodate him. His rampant cock seemed to be radar guided as it slipped unerringly between the dainty and slippery wet little dark pink lips guarding her vagina and slowly penetrated until she felt his pubes pushing against her pelvis. She felt delightfully full of his cock. It was perfect, no one had been this wonderful or had felt half this good before. She softly sighed as his cock slowly slipped out, stopping with the cock head gently parting her nether lips. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She gasped when his lovely cock started forward more rapidly in her moisture and his pelvis thumped into her clit and her mound solidly. Her legs unconsciously wrapped around his waist and her heels helped drive him even deeper. His strokes were long and slow, resulting in an almost continuous wave of sensations flowing through both of their bodies. Cindy was in the throes of rapture because of the way her lover was moving his hips and lower body to cause his wonderful cock to rub along all of the inner surfaces of her vagina, on one thrust the bulbous crown would slide over her "G' spot, and on the next thrust it would feel as though it was corkscrewing a path around the walls of her sheath. God it felt marvelous! They were the best sensations of her whole life, she knew she had never felt this same attraction to any other lover.

John was nearing his climax and he slowly increased the rhythm and speed of his thrusts. The thud of his pubes against her clit was a lovely punctuation mark for each stroke. The thump was just right, very gentle yet it produced the desired jolt of pleasure from her clit. His lips were pressed tightly to hers; both of them were softly murmuring their adoration of the other. Cindy looked up and saw his face in a grimace as he slowed for a second then started a fast and furious pounding of her pussy; she was unable to match his ardor because she was immobilized by the strongest, most prolonged orgasm of her whole life. Then she felt her hips rotating up and down adding another dimension to the sensation already threatening to overwhelm her. His throbbing cock pulsated and she knew he had started filling her with his sperm. It was perfect; she reached another higher level of orgasm above any she had ever reached before.

John shuddered to a stop and slowly slipped out of her and fell beside her. An arm and a leg were over her body and she could feel his rapid breaths against her cheek. She heard him whisper, "God, that was unbelievable! I love you, Cindy. I have never had feelings this strong in my entire life."

Cindy rolled towards him, her small hand moved to tenderly caress his cheek. "I feel the same way, Sweetie, I want to stay here in your bed and make love like that over and over for the rest of my life."

Hunger and their mutual desire to complete the task of getting Cindy her Private Pilots certificate forced them from John's bed. They did return to that bed and others several times a day and every night. John pressed her to complete her flight requirements and

had her take sample written tests. She never missed the correct answer on any question. He was very proud of her and informed her that she was far and away his best student ever. He watched as she landed after her final solo cross-country flight. She ran to him and kissed him passionately on his lips. He grinned and told her she was scheduled to take her FAA written test that afternoon in Ocala at 2 PM.

She was eager to study some more but he said she was better prepared that any student he had ever had. He thought she was better served by going home and getting a good nap. She stared at him then stated, "I am not going anywhere and sleep without you. It is just not going to happen."

"Honey, I have a plane I need to deliver to Puerto Rico and I committed to this long before I ever met you. I have delayed going in order to get you ready for your tests. I make the trip with this plane every other year. I fly solo with a ferry fuel tank so I can make the trip non-stop. I'll be back the next day unless there is bad weather or some other delay. I will hate it too! It had to happen someday."

Cindy buried her face in his shoulder and cried for a few minutes. She looked up at him, "Isn't my flight test the next day?"

"Yes it is, that's why I want you to take my 172 and fly to Ocala early this afternoon, take your test, tie it down at the FBO, and the plane will be there for you the next day, in case I am delayed. I want you to take the test in a plane you are familiar with. Dave, your tester, uses low winged Piper aircraft and it would be much harder on you in a strange plane. Hopefully I can meet you tomorrow afternoon in Ocala at your apartment, I have your cell phone number and will call whenever I know anything. I love you with all my heart. I have total confidence in you and I know you will make me proud."

That afternoon John prepared for his trip, by late afternoon the aircraft was ready and he checked the enroute weather for the fifth time that day. It was getting worse, it was a weather system moving through the islands from the southeast. The leading edge was forecast to be over San Juan about when he would arrive. He was probably going to have to wait and see what developed before he departed. He called Cindy and she was ecstatic because she had aced her FAA tests, she was excited about her flight test the next morning. John decided to not worry her about his problem and let her get plenty of rest for the test. She was going to fly out to his place but he insisted she go to bed early and be ready for her test in the morning. She cried and said she couldn't sleep without him. He convinced her that she would soon fall asleep and told her to call him when she was ready for bed.

John sat up until midnight but she never called. The weather in the islands seemed to have stalled. He called Cindy, a strange male voice answered. John said, "Hello, may I please speak to Cindy?"

"She is busy right now, this is her boyfriend, Jason, can I take a message for her."

"Ah! Yes, tell her that her flight instructor called to wish her good luck on her test tomorrow. Tell her to just leave my plane at the Ocala FBO and I'll have it picked up. Again, tell her I wish her the best of luck in everything, goodbye."

"Right, I'll give her the message. Goodbye."

John sat and looked at the wall for several minutes then he picked up the phone and filed an instrument flight plan for a flight from the Murphy Air Strip to Providenciales Airport in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Ten minutes later he was airborne. The house phone on the nightstand by his bed rang and rang and rang and his cell phone just lay there on the floor by his bed.

Cindy was beside herself, she knew what John thought. Jason had rung her door bell just as she was getting in bed. She had let him in and told him she had to put some cloths on and that she would she would be right back. When she returned she handed Jason her flight log book proving she had soloed in less time than he had. She grinned at him, "Jason, I won our bet, sign the title to your Corvette over to me. You can just drop it in the mail if you don't have it with you."
"This doesn't prove anything to me, anybody can doctor up a logbook."

"Well Jason, I go for my flight test for my Private License tomorrow morning, my instructor will verify this log book."

Jason swore and stormed out the door. Cindy found her cell phone and Dialed John's number. There was no answer. She looked at the call history and saw that John had called a few minutes before. She fell on her bed and sobbed, then tried his phone few minutes later. No answer. She sat and thought, could he have left early for San Juan? She called Flight Services and they verified that a John Murphy had departed on an IFR flight to the Turks and Caicos Islands at 0034 that morning. The man informed her that he was flying a Cessna 310 using the ID of Cessna 2694 Charley and he was estimated to land at Providenciales Airport at 0350.

Cindy got on her computer and found a map of the Bahama Islands. She was surprised at how little land John would be flying over. The flight to Puerto Rico was virtually all over water. She found the Turks and Caicos Islands and learned they had a modern airport. She still didn't like it. It wasn't like him to not call her before he left, but he did call. Then she realized what had happened, Jason had to have answered the call. She dialed Jason's cell phone, he answered, sounding a bit groggy, "Jason, this is Cindy, I am sorry we fussed, I did beat your time to solo but I really don't want your Vette."