Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Clemar caught by student.
1.4k words
3.74
50.3k
25
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

It wasn't really her fault. If you were to ask most people and tell them the details of what happened, they would likely agree and say it wasn't her fault either. She was old enough and smart enough to have known better, and at the least, she should have known to have been more cautious.

She was a mother of three grown daughters. She was a professional. An educator. Miss Clemar taught her students to think and to make good decisions! How could she possibly have made such a careless mistake herself?

Even he would not have expected her to have been so careless. Up until then she was taking things very slowly and cautiously.

Looking back on it, at the end of the day, who else was there who you could put the final blame on? To be fair though, it really wasn't her that went looking for this in the first place. No, to be truthful, it found her.

To really understand how it came to that turning point in time, and get the complete picture, one has to go back to when it started - all the way back to the very beginning. Not with her. It began before she was even a part of this - before the incident when she carelessly dropped her phone onto the bathroom stall floor and it slid out of her reach and ultimately out of her control and into the hands of another.

--------------

Both of them thought it would be fun. The young married couple had just finished fooling around in bed after a rather intense sexual session - that consisted of games and role-playing that exhausted and satisfied them both.

Rob later picked up his tablet and was surfing the internet through some sites while Kate lay close. She was naked, looking over his shoulder, as he typed the few keywords "dares for wife" into the search window. They began to check out some of the many sites that popped up on the search until one in particular caught their eye and they began checking out the online forums.

It wasn't long before they got the hang of navigating the site and figured out how things worked there. Most people on the site followed the forums while members added all the content within the various truth or dare related categories. This would add some spice to their marriage. It would be fun.

No one would know who they really were as they made up their user name and became members of the site themselves. Truth or dare. Ask me anything. Yes, they would certainly have some fun here.

The site featured a forum where they could post things. They began with an "ask me anything" posting thread where strangers would ask them questions and, if they were brave enough, they thought they could even accept dares given by other site members.

They would never give out their real names so it would be quite safe and anonymous. Kate agreed and they opened their first post. Neither of them knew at that time just how much that first posting was going to affect them, or those around them later on.

Minutes after their first posting, they had people responding. Of course, the questions others asked of them were centered mostly around the sex lives, their likes, kinks and their fantasies. Some questions were simply random, some questions were silly or just embarrassing, while others were utterly rude and humiliating.

The young couple did their best to be honest in their answers and overall, it was heating things up in their bedroom and made their sexual games and exploration even more fun! They began responding with answers to all the questions asked of them.

During the course of time, it was not long before things took a bit of a turn. Rob, as it was, found himself excited by being denied sexually and to a degree, some painful stimuli.

Kate, his wife, on the other hand also felt a submissive streak in her own self, but being more dominant of the two, she was above Rob when it came to who was in control in their bedroom - but that too would change.

While they truthfully answered all the questions asked of them, more bits of information about what they wanted and found exciting to them both was soon made more clear to the growing list of those following their "thread" over the weeks that passed.

During that time, the device they found online and excited both of them very much arrived. With it were two keys. Rob eagerly mentioned its arrival to those following their ask me anything thread. He announced it there when Kate locked him up and put the key away.

Wishing to be more daring, they began a new thread. In it, an online poll where members could vote and, more to the theme of submission and giving control to others, members were also invited to add days to the terms of his locking - his denial.

Suddenly, and very quickly the days of denial soon turned into months. In fact, by the time the deadline was reached, Rob would be locked for over 250 days!

Rob was nervous and at the same time, he was very aroused (as much as the device would allow him) while Kate wasn't sure she could do without intercourse for that length of time. Yes, the desire of denial was his, yet, it resulted in a degree of denial on her part too.

It wasn't long before they created a new thread just for Kate. This one involved those following to give Kate some dares. While Rob would be locked in his device, Kate would have some fun distraction of her own.

This new thread focused on giving her dares and tasks while the original thread catered more to Rob's chastity and answering questions of those following.

The dares Kate received quickly escalated in their boldness and generally the focus was on giving her dares that pushed her boundaries, and most specifically those most commonly pushed her towards sexual experiences with other women - something very new to her. Yes, things were heating up indeed!

"He" met them early on, shortly after they first emerged on the site and began following them closely. They were a rarity on the site. Married couples didn't often come here. For a couple to be so open and honest was an unusual thing indeed, and they received his full attention.

There isn't really any point to go into details of all the dares given or those completed or tried by Kate, but certainly the ones that led to Miss Clemar's dropping of her phone in the bathroom stall are of worth telling about.

Collectively, those following their online threads learned of Rob's desire to be denied, given some minor torture and ultimately the thrill of knowing his wife Kate was doing dares that brought her closer to a common desire of her having submitted in some way to another woman.

Through the private messaging on the site, "he" was able to begin speaking to them as individuals. He learned different things from each of them, and used that information to push them (her) into performing more risky dares. The bulk of his communications to them was done privately.

On the site, Rob allowed a poll to be taken by the readers. The two of them had purchased a chastity device for him. Rob was locked. Kate held the key, but to make sure they didn't release him too often, readers were asked to vote on who the keyholder would be.

The choices decided upon were Kate's bff Amy, Kate's mother, Kate's younger sister and a female coworker of Kate's named Diane. Diane had previously shown some interest in Kate, and during discussions on the threads, Diane was fast becoming the target of Kate's dares, where Kate was dared to flirt with or dress more provocatively around her.

"He" advocated strongly in favour of her mother. To him, the idea that her mother held the key that unlocked the device and allowed her daughter to have intercourse with her son-in-law ranked very high on the kinky scale. He was disappointed by the result of that poll.

Her bff, Amy won the poll and her younger sister as second runner up would be given the back-up key. Unlike Amy, her sister would hold the key, but she would not be told the purpose of the key.

As part of the dare, following the poll's results, Kate and Rob were to go together, meet Amy for drinks and present her with the key. At that time, Kate and Rob were to confess fully to Amy exactly what the purpose of the key was!

What happened next took them all by surprise.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers