Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Miss Clemar is caught in the act by a student.
4.2k words
4.53
22.6k
9
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

Miss Clemar had just stepped into a world that she could never have imagined as she closed the classroom door behind her. She would not be returning to her classroom as the same woman who had just left it.

With the steady and determined clicking of her high heels echoing off the walls, she made her way towards the bathroom at the end of the school hallway.

When the last echoes of the sound from her heels faded away into the deserted school hallway, Miss Clemar entered the girl's bathroom. She walked into the tiled washroom with purpose. As she walked past each stall door, she quickly glanced under each, checking for tell-tale signs of any feet - just to be safe and certain that she was alone.

She was relieved and confident that by the time she reached the last stall, at the far end of the bathroom, that she was truly alone.

She pushed the door of the last stall and entered. Once inside, she closed the door and made certain to lock it behind her. "At least the bathroom is clean today" she thought to herself. Turning around, she set her phone on top of the narrow shelf that sat above the toilet paper dispenser.

Still standing, Miss Clemar then reached both hands beneath the hem of her skirt. Finding, then grasping the narrow waistband of her panties with nervous excitement, she drew them down. By now, her heart was racing and her breathing was fast. Still in her heels, she lifted one foot at a time, slipping her panties off.

Balling the panties up into her left hand, she sat down on the toilet seat while at the same time tugging her skirt up around her waist. Miss Clemar noticed and blushed to herself at the significant buildup of dampness that her dripping pussy had oozed onto the panties as she held them in her hand.

Miss Clemar had just begun to do as instructed - brushing her sensitive pussy with her panties caused her to moan softly to herself. For one brief and uncertain moment - just as she was just beginning the eroric assault on herself - she paused and second guessing herself, thought it would be necessary to look once more at the instructions on the phone before she continued further with the task at hand.

The words on the screen of her phone were familiar to her and weren't about to change from the time she had first read them. She was nervous and she simply felt that by reading them once more, it might give her just a tiny bit more courage that she felt she needed to complete this dare in full.

The dare she had received online read:

"At some point, during the day, go into a bathroom. Any bathroom that is away from your home. Be sure to be wearing a skirt. There you will enter the stall, slip out of your panties. Take them into your hand, sit down, raising your skirt for easy access to your sex and spread your legs apart."

The message continued, "Take the panties and rub your pussy with them until you are just on the edge of an orgasm. Then you will stop. Do not cum! Find a place in the bathroom to leave your panties, then leave the bathroom - sans panties. If you choose to return for them later, you may reclaim them if they are still there. Good luck, enjoy the dare and send me a full report when you have fulfilled this dare."

Clearly, she knew what she was supposed to do. What happened to her next was a bit clumsy and something she would regret very, very much.

In her excited state, she reached for her phone with her left hand - the same hand that still held onto her panties. She thought she had the phone firmly in her grasp, but the very moment she pulled it away from the shelf, she realized her mistake as she lost her grip.

Miss Clemar made a failed and desperate attempt to grab the phone as it was falling to the floor. However, instead of catching it, she only managed to send it flying and sliding under the stall wall and onto the floor of the stall beside her. Just as she was crouching lower to reach under the wall and retrieve it, she gasped out loud as she caught sight of a pair of running shoes in the stall lowering themselves onto the floor.

Even worse - much worse - someone's hand was now reaching down for her stranded phone! The prim and proper Miss Clemar watched in utter shock and horror as the stranger's hand in the neighboring stall picked up the fallen phone and lifted it out of Miss Clemar's sight.

"Sorry. May I have my phone back?" Miss Clemar asked while trying very hard not to sound too nervous, terrified or desperate.

It wasn't very long when, to her relief the hand of the mystery person next door came back into view, holding the phone. Much to Miss Clemar's relief, the stranger next to her was handing the phone back to her.

With a sigh of relief and without hesitation, Miss Clemar quickly took her phone back. She managed a quick "Thanks" to the unknown person next to her.

Miss Clemar stood up, letting her skirt down, and with her phone and panties in hand, she raced out of the stall before she could be seen by whomever had been hiding in the bathroom. The stranger in the stall did not speak a word the whole time. She only listened to the sound of Miss Clemar leaving the bathroom in great haste.

Had Miss Clemar taken a moment to stop and look back behind her as she hurried down the hallway, she might have seen the girl peeking behind the corner - watching her favorite teacher scurry back to her classroom in great embarrassment.

Had she looked back, instead of racing away, Miss Clemar would have been able to see and recognize the girl just as the girl glanced back at her own phone.

Certainly, if Miss Clemar would have looked back, she would have seen the girl smile as she looked down at the second picture captured on the girl's phone. The image captured a minute before was simply a picture that the girl snapped of the screen of Miss Clemar's phone in the few seconds that she held it in her possession.

Miss Clemar made it back to the safety and confines of her classroom and desk. Feeling more secure behind the closed door, she took the panties that she was still holding and hid them away in her purse that she kept in a locked drawer in her desk. Her heart was still pounding in her chest after her close call. She caught her breath and tried to process everything that had just happened. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment.

The event clearly rattled her from that moment that her phone had slipped from her fingers. The phone had not been in possession of the other person for very long. Miss Clemar thought, and hoped, that whomever it was - a student or another teacher- they hadn't had the phone long enough to look closely at the private message on the screen of her phone.

It was all she could think of as the bell rang, signaling the end of one class and the start of the next that startled her back to the present and reality. She composed herself as best as she could and a minute later her students began to shuffle into her room to take their seats in front of her for their next class.

If Miss Clemar had been more aware, and thinking clearly at the time, she might have taken a moment to look closely at the feet of the students as they sat at their desks. Had she thought to do so, she may have recognized that the shoes being worn by a student named Cassie Davies (who was then sitting just a few seats away from Miss Clemar) were the same shoes as the unknown person in the bathroom!

Cassie was watching Miss Clemar very intently now. She was paying very close attention to every detail as she focused on her teacher. She was certain Miss Clemar's cheeks were just a bit rosier than usual, and her voice just a little less confident that it was the day before.

Mostly though, Cassie wondered what Miss Clemar had done with her panties. Cassie knew that they were removed while her teacher was in the stall next to her. She saw them slip past the heels that Miss Clemar wore, and personally watched with intense intrigue as the lacy black material of her teacher's panties were lifted away and out of her sight.

She knew for a fact that her favorite teacher did not take time to put them back on before she exited the bathroom in such a hurry. As Miss Clemar moved about the classroom, Cassie was quite convinced there was nothing between the dress Miss Clemar was wearing and Miss Clemar's skin.

Cassie wondered to herself where Miss Clemar had put her panties. In fact, Cassie wondered to herself if Miss Clemar's missing panties were also just as damp from arousal as her own were at that very moment.

It was not the first time Cassie had such naughty thoughts of her teacher. Cassie spent much of her time over the school term observing every little movement and detail of "Miss Megan Kimberly Clemar". Cassie's lustful gaze had followed Miss Clemar for months and even more intensely now as Miss Clemar moved around the classroom.

Now the young lady could not focus on her school work and Cassie was very deep in thought about what she might do with the information that she now possessed. Much to Miss Clemar's detriment, Cassie was quickly formulating a plan to turn a long-time fantasy of hers (one that involved Miss Clemar very intimately) into reality.

Later that same afternoon, after classes were over, Miss Clemar was in her classroom marking the last of the day's assignments. Despite the events of the day, she didn't wish to take any marking home. It was quiet after school as she worked away with her classroom door shut for peace and privacy.

The misfortune in the bathroom earlier in the day still had her on edge. She replayed it over and over in her mind and now she wished she had confronted whomever it was right on the spot. As it was, she had no idea who picked up her phone from the bathroom floor. She had no idea whether or not this mystery person had found time to look at the message from her phone. She certainly hoped not, but there was now a lingering fear.

Miss Clemar knew well enough that she was in a compromised situation. She could only hope that nothing would come from her mistake. Alone in the classroom, Miss Clemar picked up her phone, logged into the truth or dare website and left a short, private message for "T.S." - the person who had suggested the dare in the first place.

She quickly described to him the failed attempt to complete his dare. She also relayed her hope to him that nothing would come of it. Once sent, Miss Clemar gave her full attention back to marking the assignments.

With the last of the assignments marked and with a sigh of relief, Miss Clemar gathered her belongings, took her purse out of her desk drawer and rose from her desk to make her way out of the classroom.

Before she reached the door, she saw a sheet of folded paper lying on the floor in front of the closed door, just inside her classroom. It wasn't there when she closed her door after her students left when classes were over. Someone had obviously slipped it under the door while she was grading papers.

Curious, she picked it up. It was folded in half and a staple kept it closed. On one side was written "Miss Clemar." Setting her things down on a nearby desk, she opened the note and began to read.

"Miss Clemar, you have been very naughty today, haven't you? Is this what you had in mind when you went to the bathroom today?" In shock, Miss Clemar read the exact words in this note that were in her message from the dare that she had been attempting to complete earlier in the afternoon.

"How is this even possible?" she wondered to herself, as panic began to really settle in. The note in her hand had confirmed her worst nightmare. She was trembling.

The note continued, "If you don't want everyone at the school to know just how naughty you really are, you will follow all of my instructions very carefully from now on. When you get home tonight, send an email to the address written below. I will be expecting to hear from you, and you must do as you are told. Don't disappoint me."

Trembling at the discovery that not only had this person somehow known everything that was on Miss Clemar's phone when it slipped into the other stall, but now this same person was telling her she must follow instructions. Her worst nightmare was never this awful!

Everything about this seemed wrong. As she made her way out to her car in the parking lot, her mind was spinning with a thousand ideas and thoughts. By now, she was mad at everyone. She was mad at "T.S." who had worked his way into her life and was the one responsible for giving her the dare that got her caught. She was mad at her daughter Kate and her son-in-law Rob for their involvement. She was mad that this stranger - who now made it crystal clear to her that more would come of it and was threatening her.

Miss Clemar was mostly mad at herself in that she had been careless in the first place. The dare she had been given did not insist she do this at work. The dare just stated that it be a bathroom away from home. Up until then, the few little dares she had completed were exciting and fun. They excited her enough that she had attempted this last one at work.

In fact, the dares she had previously been given and completed, had been more exciting and arousing than she was willing to admit to anyone - including to herself. There had been very little pressure to complete them at all. There was no expectation on herself other than she just try one or two out - just to see if she enjoyed them or not.

Now, as she made her way home, she was angry that suddenly a stranger had entered her comfortable life and everything seemed about to be turned upside down. There was no way she could let this person ruin her life. She needed to know who this person is at any cost. She was soon to find out the price she would have to pay.

By the time Miss Clemar arrived home and parked her car in the garage. She knew that she must confront this person. She hoped that it would go well for her. Her plan was to tell this person that it all had been just a dare and a silly game and Miss Clemar hoped she could put an end to it soon.

She kept telling herself that as she put her school bags away and anxiously opened her computer to send an email to this stranger. Firstly, she created a new email account, then she sent off a short email message asking the stranger to simply forget anything that had happened and politely "do the right thing".

Cassie Davis had always been a decent student in school and always had decent marks, despite getting away without studying or working very hard on her assignments. It wasn't until her senior year that she finally decided the path she would take once she graduated high school. It was too late for her to complete a couple courses during the regular term that she needed to attend college in the fall and was now compelled to pick them up during the summer session.

Just across the street and only a few houses down, Cassie was in her bedroom looking closely at the saved photos on her phone. She could not believe her luck that day. Earlier that afternoon, she had skipped out of a class. Her classwork assignments were done and handed in to her teacher and she was bored. She left class early and headed to the bathroom to stay out of sight until her next class began.

Cassie leaned against the counter with her back to the sink while aimlessly playing with her phone. Cassie heard the unmistakable sound of someone coming down the hallway towards her. It clearly sounded like heels. In an instant, Cassie had taken refuge - hiding in the second-last stall of the bathroom. She had barely managed to close and lock the stall door in time before someone, probably a teacher, entered the bathroom.

Cassie raised her feet off of the floor as the sound of heels came ever closer to her stall. Holding her phone in her hand, she held her breath, hoping not to be caught.

Cassie was relieved as the stall door next to her opened and Cassie felt she was safe from discovery. She was as quiet as she could be, but when she realized what was happening and saw under the wall that the person next to her was actually removing her panties, she let out a faint gasp. Quickly, Cassie had pointed her phone towards the floor of the other stall and caught a quick photo as the last bit of panties were being removed.

She sat there, transfixed and listening intently, trying to figure out what was going on in the other stall next to her. Cassie did not hear any bathroom noises next door, but she thought she had heard a couple of faint moans.

Suddenly, she heard a bit of a shuffle followed by a quiet "damn it!" and all of a sudden she heard the clatter of something falling onto the floor. It was in that same moment that she saw a phone sliding across the floor into her stall and stopping right in front of her. There was no way to avoid being caught anymore, so Cassie let her feet down and picked up the fallen phone.

Cassie still had her camera app open on her own phone when she reached and picked up the other phone. For no real good reason, she just took a quick photo of the screen of the other phone with her own. The owner of the phone spoke and asked her to hand the phone back. Cassie recognized the voice immediately as that of Miss Clemar's. Cassie's next class of the day was with Miss Clemar.

Not speaking and fully expecting to be caught skipping class, Cassie leaned down and handed the phone over, placing it safely back into the hand of Miss Clemar. Much to Cassie's surprise, the moment that the phone was back in the the hand of it's owner, Miss Clemar was up and out of the stall and exiting the bathroom in seconds.

Cassie came out of hiding and quickly walked to the door - peering down the hallway as Miss Clemar made a very hasty retreat back to her classroom.

When Miss Clemar was about halfway down the hallway, Cassie finally took a moment to get a closer look at the photos that she had caught on her own camera. In the first photo, she clearly had caught an image of the last of Miss Clemar's panties being removed from around the ankles. Even better, Cassie's second photo had a clear image allowing Cassie to read the full details of the dare behind Miss Clear's task in the bathroom that day.

Cassie took special notice of its origin and the website it came from. Quickly, Cassie browsed to the site identified on the phone. "Whatever was Miss Clemar doing here?" Cassie said to herself as she browsed through the site's adult and kinky content. "Miss Clemar seems to have a very naughty side to her!" Cassie thought to herself that it all seemed to be very much out of character for Miss Clemar.

From the captured image, Cassie knew Miss Clemar had begun the dare as described. Through her own eyes, Cassie had witnessed as Miss Clemar had stepped out of her panties. Cassie now knew the next steps her teacher was supposed to have completed as well. The thought of Miss Clemar rubbing her pussy, then leaving her soaked panties behind had turned her on immensely.

Would Miss Clemar really have used her panties to rub her pussy to the edge of orgasm? Would she really have left behind a pair of panties in the girl's bathroom? Cassie tingled at the idea of finding Miss Clemar's panties hidden away there.

Cassie imagined finding the panties, soaked in her teacher's own sweet sexy juices. She imagined picking them up feeling warm and wet to the touch. Cassie imagined bringing them to her own face and deeply breathing in the fresh scent of Miss Clemar's sex.

The mere notion of it all now had Cassie feeling a need and a desire to witness this for herself. Cassie's own sexual arousal was now beginning to dampen her own panties as she thought more and more about it.

By the end of her next class (Miss Clemar's class) Cassie had a plan in place. She was counting on Miss Clemar wanting to keep everything a secret. Cassie hoped that there was enough information in the photo to make her plan succeed. Cassie just needed to gather enough courage and confidence to pull it off.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers
12