Miss Clemar's Dilemma Ch. 06

Story Info
Miss Clemar completes naughty tasks for her mystery mistress.
2.8k words
4.56
17.7k
7
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers

I apologize in advance to those who were awaiting the continuation of this story. I promise more to be added soon! This is a shorter chapter!

***

If you haven't already, I would recommend you read the previous chapters! Here is a quick summary so far:

Rob and Kate, a young married couple, began playing around with their new lifestyle online. They shared their initial journey of exploration with a group of like-minded people by answering intimate questions and sharing their stories on an online forum.

Both Rob and Kate are submissive, although Kate generally being the lessor submissive, began by playing a more dominant role over Rob at home. Their online games developed into them (particularly Kate) performing dares put forward by the group and began to push boundaries that slowly involved bringing other people around them into their play.

Kate's best friend Amy was the first to become involved until Kate's mom (Miss Clemar, a high school teacher) was told by Kate and Rob about their lifestyle (as part of a dare). Initially Miss Clemar's involvement was to simply hold a key that would unlock a chastity cage that Rob had begun wearing.

Miss Clemar was mostly indifferent by the situation and somewhat uncomfortable of the knowledge. Eventually Rob was sent alone to Miss Clemar's home to do chores around the house and, in time, his visits regularly included giving Miss Clemar a foot massage.

One of the online members, "T. S." convinced Rob to get Miss Clemar to contact him directly and that led Miss Clemar to begin trying out a few dares on her own for T. S. until she was caught in the act by a student while doing a dare at the school.

So, the story continues from there...

*****

"Tomorrow is Friday. You will wear the same blue dress you wore to the "Coming Home" celebration. You may wear a bra and you must wear a thong with the dress. At lunch break check your email. There will be further instructions. Don't disappoint me and you must not orgasm until I say you can!

Your Mistress".

Miss Clemar stared at the words in the email for what seemed an eternity. It was bad enough she had completed the first dare at school yesterday in front of students and coworkers just at the bidding of her mystery Mistress.

She would not dare to confide to anyone that despite the fact that she would never have done it without having being threatened, her body still betrayed her with arousal. Her pussy was sticky and glistening by the time she got home from school at the end of the day.

The revelation that she was aroused simply by knowing that most of the students in her classroom, or many of those who walked by her in the hallways, were focused on the clear outline of her nipples beneath her blouse's fabric, was disquieting and strangely exciting to her, to say the least.

But this dare was pushing it and she did not know how she could possibly complete it. This was well beyond her comfort zone and despite her misgivings, she felt she needed to get on with it to avoid the consequences of refusing her Mistress.

Sitting at her desk on her lunch break, she looked rather stunning in her blue dress. The dress that Mistress insisted Miss Clemar wear that day was on the verge of being too formal and a bit too sexy for school. It was form fitting and allowed for her coworkers and students to get a healthy appreciation of the toned body beneath.

She knew she looked good. Her Mistress chose well for her. Beneath the dress, Miss Clemar wore an expensive matching bra and lacy thong set.

Up until she had opened her email that morning, her day was going as well as she could have hoped for.

"Once your classroom has emptied out for lunch, slip your hand beneath your dress. Remove your thong, then stuff your thong into your purse. Make sure to have plenty of your sex smeared over the thong." The message continued, "Dip two fingers deep inside your pussy. Count to ten before pulling them out. Then, take your fingers and perfume yourself with your sex. Dab a bit below each ear lobe, then smear the rest below your nose. For the remainder of the day, you will smell the scent of your sex, and maybe a few others around the school might get a whiff of your sex while you go about your day."

The first part of the dare was not so bad. Miss Clemar arose from her desk, locked the door and quickly removed her thong. She wasn't feeling aroused and wasn't wet, but she rubbed the thong along her pussy knowing that her scent would still be on her thong, nonetheless.

She sat at her desk to complete the second part of the task. She thought for a moment of not doing that part of the task but something compelling inside her told her she must do exactly as instructed.

She pulled the hem of her dress up. Without her thong, she felt very exposed and surprisingly, it began a reaction in her body. By the time her fingertips contacted the tender folds of her pussy, the first droplets of sex were there to greet them. With ease, she buried her index and middle finger as deeply into her pussy as was possible.

As she counted to ten in her head, she felt the burning heat of desire, the wet of her sex and immediately the muscles of her pussy began to involuntarily contract and pulse around her fingers.

She was so close to abandoning her task and had to fight hard to resist the urge within her to finger fuck herself to orgasm - at her desk, during a school day.

Lingering well beyond the ten seconds required of the dare, she pulled her fingers free of her pussy. The fingers were dripping wet with her juices now and when she parted them, gooey strings of clear liquid appeared between them.

With her index fingertip, she smeared a dab beneath her right ear, then with her middle finger, she dabbed a bit beneath her left ear.

Finally, as she was instructed to do, she smeared a heathy portion of her juices beneath her nose, just above her upper lip.

Taking in a deep breath, she was struck by the full aroma of the scent of her sex. Still, with ample wetness left on her fingers, she suddenly and impulsively slipped both fingers into her mouth. She tasted her sex as she sucked and licked her fingers clean.

In that moment, she almost let her fingers return beneath her dress. Instead, she pushed herself to complete the dare by joining her staff in the teacher's lounge for the remainder of the lunch break.

It was a very uncomfortable lunch for Miss Clemar. She did everything possible to avoid any close contact with the other teachers and was constantly fearful that any of them would discover her naughty secret.

On her way back to her classroom, she stopped at the same bathroom where all this began, and was certain and relieved to find it unoccupied,

As instructed by the email from her Mistress, she entered the same stall and opening her purse, she took her lacy thong out and hung it on the coat-hook on the inside of the stall door.

When she was sure it was safe to do so without being seen, she left the bathroom and her thong behind, tucked behind the toilet in the stall as the email had requested.

Miss Clemar made her way out of the bathroom as students were now milling about the hallway and beginning to make their way back to their classrooms after the lunch break.

Miss Clemar did her best to look back and keep an eye on the bathroom door - now behind her. It wasn't easy and although she did her best to keep her eyes on the door, she had to stop her surveillance often to avoid walking into students.

Glancing back toward's the bathroom, she finally caught the sight of a girl entering the bathroom. The girl seemed to be scurrying inside as if she was up to no good.

It was unfortunate that Miss Clemar had just missed noticing Cassie ducking into the bathroom just moments before the girl that Miss Clemar saw. It would turn out to be even more unfortunate for Miss Clemar that she recognized the girl as she entered the bathroom.

For the rest of the afternoon, Miss Clemar could not take her mind off of the the girl and she was sure in her mind that the girl not only found her thong hiding in the stall, but she felt certain that she was the mystery girl in the stall the day Miss Clemar dropped her phone. Miss Clemar was certain and proud of herself that she had just discovered the identity of her mystery Mistress.

With her newfound knowledge, Miss Clemar began to formulate a plan to entrap the girl she decided was involved. Miss Clemar had heard rumours about Josie Wilkes and was confident that once she had the advantage over Josie, Miss Clemar's troubles would be over.

Such as it was, things in real life happen that are out of people's control. Cassie's mom called her daughter as Cassie was on her lunch break at school. The call came to Cassie just as Cassie had tucked a very sexy and sex scented thong into her bag that belonged to her teacher.

Cassie's grandma was in the hospital and Cassie's mom called for Cassie to come home at once so their family could head out together to catch a flight at the airport.

It would be a gruelling four hour flight and they still had to make connections in order that they could be at the hospital to see her gravely ill grandmother.

If that weren't bad enough, Cassie dropped her phone as the family was rushing between the airline gates to catch a connecting flight. It wasn't until later, after she was seated on the airplane, that Cassie had a moment to look at her phone and when she tried to check for messages she discovered her phone no longer worked.

It would be a number of days before Cassie would have an opportunity to replace her phone and reconnect with her new-found submissive - Miss Clemar. In turn, her submissive teacher would discover that a mistake in identifying her mystery mistress would lead her even further into forced acts of submission at the hands of a less-forgiving young woman.

As a teacher, Miss Clemar was accustomed to being in control of her classroom. She was a seasoned pro in dealing with difficult and challenging students. She negotiated with many of them on a daily basis.

Now, with certain belief that she had identified the girl who was in essence threatening to blackmail her, Miss Clemar was ready to challenge this young woman and turn the tables. No longer needing to email in order to make contact, Miss Clemar asked Josie to stay behind after class.

It was the last class of the day and Josie was relieved to be able to get out of the school and have her time to herself. This was her punishment for slacking off during her final term and she needed to redo a couple courses just to graduate. School in the summer was the last place she wanted to be, and even though it was her second time around taking her courses, she was barely able to keep her marks high enough to pass.

Josie looked up when she heard Miss Clemar call her name and was in disbelief that she was asked to stay after class by her teacher. "What the fucking fuck!" Josie mumbled to herself under her breath at the news.

Josie knew she had handed in all her assignments that were due this week. She knew she didn't mess them up this badly. Josie was not in the mood to stay in school a second longer than she had to and now she was being told to stay after class! Josie Wilkes was pissed!

Josie just sat at her desk when the bell went and the classroom emptied. It was only Miss Clemar and herself left behind when Miss Clemar got up and closed the door, Josie was certain that Miss Clemar was going to give her shit for something and it wasn't going to be good.

"Give them back Josie." Miss Clemar spoke with authority to Josie.

Josie knew that whatever it was Miss Clemar was asking her to return, she would not make this easy for her teacher with a quick denial. Instead, Josie just sat without speaking, looking up at her teacher.

It is often said in negotiations that the one who speaks first, loses. Miss Clemar lost badly when she broke the silence first and said, "I know you have my thong in your bag. I want it back and I want you to give me your phone. You will not blackmail me any longer."

Despite the authority and conviction in Miss Clemar's voice, Josie did not react or speak, but within Josie's brain, Josie was processing the information that she just received from her teacher at a million miles an hour.

"Why would you think I would give you back your thong?" Josie finally replied to Miss Clemar's demands. Josie wondered if Miss Clemar would reveal even more information to her before Josie would end up denying everything.

Josie was still trying to make the connection between a thong belonging to Miss Clemar, Josie's phone and blackmail when Miss Clemar held out her own phone for Josie to read the email on the screen.

It was the email from Cassie, instructing Miss Clemar to play naughty games in school that day and it was the key to unlock the connection that Josie was looking for. She might not know all the details, but Josie now had enough information.

Miss Clemar had inadvertently sealed her fate and lost all of any advantage she thought she had.

"Show me your pussy, now." Josie said looking her teacher in the eye.

Josie wasn't sure until the moment she said it, how Miss Clemar would react to her extreme request.

Miss Clemar was stunned. Until that moment, she thought this would all be over and put behind her. "But ... " Miss Clemar tried to speak but was cut off before she could finish her sentence.

"How do I know it is really the thong you were wearing unless you prove it to me now? Do as I say and this can stay between just us. Don't you dare fuck with me!" Josie added, "You are mine now. I decide for you now. Come closer and lift your skirt! Show me your bare cunt now!" Josie was clearly testing the waters now with more direct and vulgar speech.

The colour from Miss Clemar's face drained as the full effect of Josie's words crashed upon her. It wasn't supposed to go like this. Miss Clemar just stood there dazed beside Josie who was still seated but had now turned in her seat to fully face towards Miss Clemar standing in the aisle between the desks.

Josie might just as well slapped Miss Clemar on her face. The words Josie dared to say to her stung as much.

"Lift your skirt for me now. It is the last time I am going to fucking ask you nicely!" Josie said, now feeling more power now that Miss Clemar appeared like she might actually obey her.

Josie watched closely as the previously proper Miss Clemar tentatively put her hands to the hem of her dress.

Miss Clemar's heart was beating out of her chest. She felt something else too in these last moments as Josie had spoken to her with such conviction and such forcefulness.

Dominance! That was the word for it. The thought slipped into her head of submitting to this strong willed student seated in front of her.

In her mind, in that moment, Miss Clemar felt she wanted to, and needed to, submit completely to Josie Wilkes. Miss Clemar would do anything that she was asked of her -anything!

She felt the heat rise and she felt the first drips of wetness between her legs as she stood facing Josie. She felt dirty, and yet despite everything, she felt excitement.

Any resistance inside her was slipping away like a whisp of smoke in the wind.

In that moment, with her fingers on the hem of her dress, Miss Clemar's fingers now curled around the hem and slowly - very slowly, she began to raise her skirt under the watchful stare of her student.

thewilds
thewilds
54 Followers