Miss Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers

"You are so beautiful, Amy," I told her, my hands caressing the bare flesh now, my fingertips swirling around the nipples but not actually touching them.

She didn't answer me. She just blushed a deeper shade of red and kept her eyes downcast. Before she had a chance to have second thoughts, I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. Her moan of pleasure signaled her conditional surrender to my ministrations.

As before, I drove her to the highest level of arousal possible under the circumstances, sucking and licking and teasing each nipple into a swollen orb that transmitted pleasure up and down her nerve paths. As I switched my mouth from one delectable tit to the other, my hands kept busy as well, gliding up and down her flanks, up and down her bare back, whispering over her soft tummy, the fingers swirling around her belly button. I catalogued her reactions to my touches, learning where she was ticklish, where she liked a firm hand, where she liked a soft one, and, most importantly, which areas sent tingles of sexual excitement coursing through her. Just below her belly button was one such place. The skin here was particularly soft, particularly feminine. I twirled my fingers around and around here, stroking and caressing until I saw her pelvis moving slowly up and down again. I knew then it was time to make the next move.

Instead of kissing my way down here as I'd done the last time, I went with a less invasive plan this time. I let the swirls of my fingers get bigger and bigger until, at the very bottom of the arc, they were brushing against the waistband of her pants. I did this a few times and then let them go a little lower, onto the pants themselves, until I was touching the buckle of the thin, leather belt she wore. I played with it for a moment, touching it, getting the feel of it, before sliding my fingers around it and giving a gentle tug. I managed to pull the end out of the buckle without her even noticing what I was doing. I kept suckling and kissing her breasts as I went to work on the pin that held the belt closed. A tug here and a tug there and it came loose, allowing the belt to spring fully open.

"Tom," she panted, a hint of alarm beneath the lust. "You undid my belt."

I raised my head from her breasts for the first time and planted a slow, deep kiss on her mouth. She moaned against me, her tongue touching mine and then withdrawing. "Yes," I whispered to her, licking at her lip again. "I did."

"We have to stop," she said.

My fingers found the button on her pants. I gave a gentle tug on it, not enough to open it, but enough for her to feel my manipulation. "I want to touch you, Amy," I said.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "That's too far."

"Has a man ever touched you there before?" I asked her, moving my mouth to her neck, kissing there.

"No," she said.

"Have you ever touched yourself there?" I asked next, my lips against her earlobe.

"Tom," she scolded. "That's not a nice question."

"Have you?" I insisted. "Maybe after one of these little sessions with me? After I leave?"

She shuddered, her body torn in two directions. "Tommmm," she said again.

"Do you?" I persisted, my fingers giving another tug on the button.

"Yes," she blurted. "I do."

I smiled, giving an extra long kiss just below her ear. "That's all I want to do for you," I told her. "Touch you like you touch yourself. It's okay to do that, isn't it? It's not a sin."

"Oh God," she moaned, clutching me a little tighter, but not saying no.

Silence implies consent, they say. I went forth on that theory. My fingers pulled harder on the button, giving it a little twist until it popped open. She shuddered again but didn't object so I let my fingers slide just a little lower, until I found the metal zipper. I grasped it between my thumb and index finger and began to move it downward, tooth by tooth, opening her pants. I glanced down for a second, unable to help myself, and saw the flat expanse of her white cotton panties. Now it was I who shuddered.

I put my hand on the bare skin of her stomach, just above the top of her panties. I caressed here for a second or two and then began to move in on my target. My fingers reached the elastic of the panties and delved beneath, into truly uncharted territory, toward a place where no man had ever been before. I went lower, reaching out with my middle finger, and soon I was touching kinky hair. I continued through it and soon felt hot wetness. I touched her clit, which was as hard as her nipples, and then her slippery lips. She gasped, clutching to me again at the contact.

"Don't put your finger inside," she whispered. "I don't want you to... to... break it."

"Break it?" I asked, not knowing what she was talking about. Surely she didn't think her pussy could break?

"My hymen," she hissed. "It's still there. It's for my husband, on our wedding night. Please don't break it."

"Oh..." I was suddenly doubtful. She still had her cherry! Sure, I'd known she was a virgin, but I'd never thought for a moment she was a physical virgin. She had never even put a dildo up there! Or a candle! Or a cucumber! This really was uncharted territory. I wondered whether I should continue on—she really did take her virginity seriously—but, as is usually the case in such situations, lust quickly overpowered doubt. "I won't," I promised. "I'm just going to touch you."

And touch her I did. I slid my middle finger between her wet, swollen lips, feeling the heat of them, feeling the slippery touch, but I didn't allow myself to penetrate more than a few millimeters. I stroked up and down, my ministrations somewhat limited by the confinement of her pants and panties, but she obviously loved what I was doing. She kissed my face and my neck while I fingered her, moaning as I put pressure in the right places. Soon my fingers were soaked with her juices. It had been a very long time since I'd gotten a woman off with my hand alone—the last time had been with my ex-wife, before we were married, when we'd masturbated each other beneath a blanket on a red-eye flight to Dallas—but it's one of those things you don't forget how to do. When her pelvis was bouncing up and down in that involuntary rhythm again I found her clit and began to rub it, gently at first, and then with more pressure and speed, making tight circles.

Amy went crazy. She grasped my forearm, pulling my hand harder against her. She panted in my ear and moaned and the thrusting of her pelvis became stronger, more erratic.

"Oh.... Ohhhhh, God, Tommmm!" she screamed as the climax reached its peak. "You're making me..... Ohhhh!"

Her pelvis jack-knifed off the couch, nearly causing her to fall to the floor. Every muscle in her body stiffened for the longest instant and then, with a final, drawn out moan, she slowly relaxed. She clutched at me almost desperately, her mouth kissing my ear, my neck, my chin, my mouth.

"Oh sweet Lord Jesus," she said, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"It's a little better when someone else does it, isn't it?" I asked nonchalantly, as if my cock wasn't throbbing like a rotten tooth.

"Oh yessss," she sighed, kissing me again. "That was incredible."

Slowly, reluctantly, I pulled my hand out of her pants. My wrist was a bit sore from the exertion but I certainly wasn't complaining. My fingers were wet and glistening with her juices. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her musk for the first time. It was strong, biting, and the most exciting thing I'd ever smelled.

"How do you feel?" I asked her, looking at her placid face.

"Very relaxed," she admitted. "I must say, I can see why many would be led into temptation by those sorts of feelings."

"It's just petting, Amy," I told her. "The same thing teenagers do all over the world all the time."

"Somehow I think you were a little better at it than a teenager would be," she said with a giggle.

"Well... you know how it is."

"Now I do," she said, giving me one last kiss. "And I refuse to regret that. It was wonderful. The most wonderful thing I've ever felt." She reached down for her pants, preparing to button them back up.

"Uh... Amy?" I said hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you suppose that maybe you could... you know... kind of help me out the way I helped you out?"

She looked confused for a moment and then understanding dawned on her face. She blushed furiously. "You mean you want me to... to... touch your... your..."

"My cock," I said slowly. "Yes. I want you to touch it."

The angel and the devil engaged in another skirmish at this suggestion. This time the devil kicked some angel ass. "Well," she said, "I suppose if it's okay for you to do it to me, then it's okay for me to do it for you, right?"

"Right," I assured her. "It's just petting."

"Just petting," she repeated, her eyes dropping down to the bulge in my pants, curiosity burning in them.

"You've uh... never seen one before?" I asked.

"Not a... a hard one," she said. "Not in real life anyway. It is hard, isn't it?"

"I don't think it's ever been harder," I said truthfully. "Shall I take it out?"

She gulped nervously and then nodded. "Yes," she said, barely audibly.

I unbuckled my own belt and then opened my pants. I was wearing black, bikini cut underwear which were tented out impressively. The front of them were soaked with the pre-come that had been leaking out ever since we started kissing each other. I slid my fingers into the waistband and pushed them down, allowing my throbbing member out into the air. It was at its full length, the head an angry purple in color, the veins bulging out expectantly.

"Oh my," she said, almost in awe as she cast her gaze upon it. "It's so... so... big."

It was actually just a shade over average size and thickness. Not small, but not quite porno movie material either. I was comforted however, by the thought that it was certainly the biggest one she'd ever seen. "You made it that way," I told her. "You, Amy. And it needs release."

"I don't know what to do," she said, her eyes still riveted to it.

I took her hand in mine and pulled it to my lap. "Touch me," I said. "Grip it near the head. Feel how hard it is."

She wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft, the touch almost enough to make me spurt right there.

"It's so hot," she said, squeezing it and feeling it. "It's like it's alive."

"It is, Amy," I said. "It's very alive. Now stroke it up and down... like this."

I covered her hand with mine and showed her how to jack me off. She quickly got the hang of it, sliding her hand up and down, smearing the pre-cum all over the head, making it slippery. Now it was my turn to moan as I felt the wonderful sensation of feminine flesh on my manhood, as a hand other than mine touched me in intimacy for the first time in forever.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, her eyes wide in wonder.

"Yes," I grunted, already feeling the wheels of climax starting to turn. "A little faster. Grip it a little harder."

She did as I asked and the wheels began to turn at a greater pace, quickly rolling towards the point of no return. Now it was my pelvis rising up and down in the age-old rhythm. Now it was my breath tearing in and out of my lungs. It was my forehead breaking out into an excited sweat. Unable to help myself, I turned my body towards her, my hands going to her soft breasts again, mauling them, squeezing them rougher than I ever had before. She seemed oblivious to my actions, concentrating her energies entirely on bringing me off. I looked down at her legs, which were still open, her pants still unbuttoned and unzipped. Her white panties had slipped down a bit from my earlier probing and the very top of her unshaven pubic bush was visible. The hair was a light blonde color, silky smooth, only a half shade darker than that on her head. It was that sight coupled with the feel of her tits under my hands and the sensation of her gripping hand that pushed me over the edge. I grunted and sheer pleasure exploded through my body.

"Ahhhhh," I nearly screamed as the first jet of hot semen spurted out of me with record-breaking force. It splattered all over her right breast, soaking the nipple and running downward. The next spurt caught her on the tummy, running down towards her belly button. The next splashed on the exposed portion of her pubic hair, the next on the front of her panties. With each ejaculation another grunt of pleasure came from my mouth. And though hers opened up in surprised wonder, she instinctively continued her jacking motions until the last dribble came out. At last, sated, I dropped atop her, kissing her mouth and neck, whispering words of deep endearment in her ears. We lay together for a long time, both of us drained and wondering what came next.

*****

It was that night more than any other that really opened things up in our physical relationship with each other. Now that I'd used my hands to bring her off, and now that she'd done the same to me, she lost a little of her fear that things would escalate beyond her control. Touchy-feely became a regular part of our making out sessions. She would now enthusiastically shove my hand under her shirt to play with her breasts, would even be so daring as to dress without wearing a bra for our dates. She would freely allow me to put my hand down her pants and into her panties so I could finger her clit and bring her to orgasm. She would freely open my pants and jack me off until I spurted my come all over her hands and her breasts and her stomach. She learned to love the feel of hot seed splashing on her bare skin, would even rub it in afterward.

As time went by she even became a bit risqué in her ministrations. She wore a skirt one warm spring night when we went out to the movies and no sooner had the previews ended that she was leaning into me and kissing me. When my hand went up under that skirt a little while later I discovered she had no panties on beneath it. I rubbed her to a powerful orgasm right there in the theater, not just once but three times before the credits rolled. On the way home she jacked me off in the car, bringing me expertly to orgasm while we waited at a red light.

Once introduced to the pleasures of the flesh it wasn't long before things escalated a bit more. One night, after visiting some relatives out of town, I was driving home and decided to call her just to chat. It was nearly ten o'clock on a weeknight, so I didn't figure she would invite me over but, upon hearing my voice she did just that, hinting, in the naïve, cute sort of way she had, that she could use a little finger action. I was certainly not about to turn down an offer like that. When I arrived at her apartment she greeted me dressed in her sleepwear: a mid-thigh length T-shirt with a picture of Winnie the Pooh on the front of it. Her blonde hair was done up in two braids that hung loosely down to her shoulders. The picture of childhood innocence she portrayed was erotically contrasted by the jiggling of her breasts that betrayed the lack of a bra. As we kissed in the doorway and I smelled her clean hair and the vanilla body wash she used, I found myself wondering if she was wearing anything at all under Winnie the Pooh.

It turned out she wasn't. We were soon in a heated exchange of tongues on her couch and when I slid my hand up her bare legs to the junction between them I found myself touching wet, swollen lips. She opened her legs wide and moaned as I began to run my fingers up and down her slit. Instead of utilizing my fingers to bring her to orgasm, however, I only teased, caressing her lips until they were swollen, circling around her clit but never touching it. It was only when she begged me to get her off that I revealed my own evil plan.

"I want to put my mouth on you," I whispered in her ear.

"You mean..." she nearly gasped, both shocked and aroused.

"That's right," I confirmed. "I want to lick your pussy, Amy. I want to suck your clit into my mouth until you come all over my face."

"You shouldn't," she said, without an ounce of conviction in her tone I might add.

"But I'm going to," I told her, giving her one last kiss on the mouth before dropping to my knees on the floor before her.

She made no move to stop me as I spread her legs with my hands and put my face between them. When my tongue touched her wet lips for the first time she nearly screamed in pleasure. When I began to lick her up and down, tasting her fresh juices, she did scream. Within a few minutes she had her hands in my hair, pulling me tighter against her as my tongue probed at her, driving in and out where my fingers and cock were forbidden to tread. When I started licking and sucking her clit she nearly passed out. She screamed her way through three orgasms, taking the Good Lord's name in vain several times and probably waking up a neighbor or two in the process.

No sooner had I removed my wet face from between her legs than she was pulling me to my feet, her fingers attacking my pants and pulling out my hard cock.

"I want to do the same thing for you," she told me. "I want to suck you."

Who was I to argue? As I stood there before her she took my cock in her sweet mouth and gave me an inexpert but enthusiastic blowjob. She didn't swallow my come that first time but she did allow me to spurt it all over her face and neck and the front of her T-shirt. To this day I have never seen a more arousing sight than a pig-tailed and Winnie the Pooh'ed Amy Darling with my semen dripping down her chin.

After that day, fellatio and cunnilingus was added to our catalogue of acceptable sexual activities. Amy soon became quite adept at giving head and quickly worked her way up to swallowing my offering at the completion of the act. She also developed quite an enthusiasm for my lips on her vagina. I ate her out in the front seat of her car, in a movie theater seat (a skirt with no panties was involved in that episode) and, of course, on the couch of either my apartment or hers. It was during a couch session one night that I let my finger trail downward just a bit until it was gently caressing the puckered bud of her anus. She squirmed a little at the touch but did not protest so I began to rub harder. Her moans of pleasure were encouraging so, as I sucked her clit into my mouth for the final push towards orgasm, I pushed my finger slowly forward. It was slippery with her juices and my saliva so it slid quite easily into her back passage. She squealed in delight at the intrusion so I pushed it in further, as far as it would go. I then started pushing it in and out, finger fucking her ass while I sucked her to orgasm. Her climax was extremely powerful and left no doubt that I'd done exactly the right thing.

And so we went on, progressing through the year as boyfriend and girlfriend. We still enjoyed each other's company but we also enjoyed the sex games I'd introduced her to. I really had no room to complain considering I'd entered the relationship with the understanding I would get nothing more than an occasional feel of her breasts through her shirt and had managed to progress to blow jobs and pussy eatings. No, I really had no room to complain but there was still something fundamental missing from our sex life. I wanted—hell I needed—to feel penetration. While licking Amy's pussy, while playing with it, I would stare at it sometimes in near-religious awe. It was so close to me; so close and yet so far.

And though we never discussed it openly, I knew there was no negotiating around the hymen issue. We had progressed to the point where we were doing just about everything else with each other, where we were taking showers together, where she was blowing me in movie theaters, where I was eating her in the faculty restroom during lunch break, where I was even licking her anus during our more enthusiastic sessions, but penetration of her vagina was most assuredly not on the menu. That hymen was in place for her husband on her wedding night and I was not even allowed to put my finger in there for fear I might unintentionally break it, therefore rendering her un-pure, a sinner. She must have sensed my frustration with the lack of penetration, and, being the sexually provocative and experienced woman she was becoming, she came up with a rather novel compromise.

Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers