Miss Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers

It was after a long, drawn-out cunnilingus session in her bed one night. I had kissed my way up and down her naked body, starting at her painted toes, circling around her tummy and breasts and finally working my way to her pussy for some serious eating. I worked slowly to the first orgasm and then quickly to pull three more from her in rapid succession. It was during the last two that I slid my finger up her ass, knowing she liked the invasion of her most secret place at such times. When I pulled my face out of her crotch and looked up at her, slowly sliding my finger back out into the air, she smiled at me in that innocent, but naughty way she had.

"I love the way your finger feels... you know... there," she told me.

"I've noticed," I said slyly, my hard cock now in my hand. I was thinking maybe she'd like a tit fuck on this evening. She was damp with perspiration from her climaxes and the slickness of her breasts would make short work of me.

"I bet you could... you know... stick something else in there," she said.

All thoughts of a tit-fuck went flying from my mind. Was she suggesting what I thought she was suggesting? "Something else?" I asked carefully.

She nodded. "If you... if you wanted to... uh... try it, that is," she said. "I think it would fit."

She was suggesting what I thought. "Are you sure about that, Amy?"

"Oh yes," she said, her eyes shining. "I'm sure about it. But I don't know how to do it. Do you think you could figure it out?"

Somehow, I was able to figure it out. I laid atop her sweaty body in the missionary position, my chest to hers, her legs spread wide obscenely wide. I took my cock in hand and rubbed it up down her slick pussy lips for a moment, making both of us moan and wetting it thoroughly. I then slid it downward, into the crack of her ass. I rubbed the head up and down over the puckered perfection of her anus and then pushed forward slowly, just letting the head slip in a few millimeters.

"More," she told me, demanded of me. "Put more in."

I pushed some more in, until the entire head disappeared from sight. She moaned louder, mostly in pleasure but with a little pain thrown in as well. I let it sit there for a few moments so she could get used to it and then pushed a little further, rocking back and forth, going a little bit further with each stroke. She was tight there, tighter than anything I'd ever been in before. I took the better part of five minutes but eventually I was buried to the balls in her ass.

"Oh God, Oh Jesus," she moaned. "Yes! I'm so full."

"Uh huh," I grunted in return, fighting mightily just to keep from cumming right there. I was actually in her ass!

"Now do it," she ordered. "Fuck my ass, Tom. Fuck my fuckin' ass!"

I fucked her fuckin' ass, going slowly at first but soon pounding in and out of her like a man possessed. After all this time I was actually fucking one of her orifices. I was slamming in and out of her beautiful body. She was beneath me, grunting and groaning, her fingernails scratching my back, and my cock was inside of her! And it felt so incredibly tight.

I hung in there for about five minutes, my thrusts speeding up to a near-frenzy. I rubbed her clit with my hand as I fucked her, bringing her to another screaming orgasm. It was the clenching of her ass as she came that pushed me over the edge. With a scream, a grunt, and a few profane words of my own, I spurted a huge load into her body before collapsing atop of her, a sweating, panting, satisfied mess.

*****

That was two months ago, and we've repeated such sessions several times since. I've taken her ass from behind, from the front, with her sitting on my lap, and even in the apartment complex hot tub just before it closed for the evening. Her hymen is still intact, but even that will be changing very soon now. I've taken steps to ensure it.

Greg Rollins took me aside the day we announced our engagement, while Amy was off with the other females, showing them the one and a half karat ring I'd presented her with the night before.

"An October wedding?" he asked me. "That's only a few months away. Are you sure you're not rushing into things?"

"I'm sure," I assured him.

"You're not doing this just to... you know... finally get into her, are you?"

I smiled. "No, Greg," I said. "I really want to marry her. Why else do you think I've stayed with her so long?"

"But you haven't..."

"I have never put my penis in her vagina," I said truthfully.

He shook his head. "It's like buying a car you haven't test driven," he said. "How do you know... you know... she'll be any good at it? What if she's a dead fuck?"

I gave him my own secret smile. "Something just tells me she'll be pretty good at it," I prophesized. "I just have this feeling."

Al_Steiner
Al_Steiner
147 Followers