Miss Davenport's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, my outfit was so slutty, I gave myself a huge pair of horns just getting dressed on Prom night. And my makeup, oh... my... god. When I was done, I stood and admired myself in the mirror for a very long time. I looked like a cross between a movie star and a street-walking nympho ballerina in high heels - very high heels.

And then I started thinking about all those sex-hungry senior guys being driven crazy by all those senior girls in their flirtatious little dresses and vampy makeup. And me, I was going to drive them especially crazy. And then I started thinking about how big and hard all their black cocks would be, and I just kept getting hotter and wetter and hornier until I couldn't stand it anymore.

Lance and I were supposed to be at the Gold Carpet Hotel, where the school had rented the old-fashioned ballroom for the Prom, by 6:00. It's only 10 minute from my place to the hotel, so Jumbo had said he'd pick me up at 5:45. But I got myself so worked up that I tried to call him to get him over early so he could fuck me a few times before we had to leave.

I called him at 5:00 and again at 5:10, but I just got his damn answering machine both times. He does have a cell phone, but it's never turned on - never. I called him again at 5:15 and got the frigging recording again. I should have suspected something was up at that point. Jumbo hates talking on the phone. But I was too hot and bothered to spend much time wondering about it.

Instead, I stretched out on the bed, spread my legs wide, reached into my panties and took matters into my own hands. I was careful about my best panties, though. They were a gift from an ardent, and very wealthy, admirer. They're made from nearly transparent fabric in the front, but the waist band and thong are real, quite large, high-grade, natural, Tahitian black pearls. I've seen similar ones for sale online, and they have always been priced at more than $5,000.

Anyway, I don't think the masturbation helped much. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it simply made the situation worse. I was giving myself the kind of little orgasms that just whet my appetite and make me all the more desperate for the big, satisfying kind that comes from being well fucked by a real man, and especially by a big, black cock. So I quit after three or four, and went into the living room to spend the next 20 minutes watching the Disney Channel, sitting on my hands, legs crossed, waiting impatiently for Jumbo.

When he finally knocked on my door, I rushed over, jerked it open and grabbed him by the arm.

"Quick, fuck me, and fuck me good," I demanded.

Me trying to pull Jumbo Lightsaber through a doorway is like that cartoon where Tweety Bird tries to fly away with an elephant, or like Tinkerbell trying to push Captain Hook overboard, or like...Well, you get the idea. It's a pretty fucking futile exercise.

Jumbo held me at arms length to get a good look at me. His lips pursed into a silent whistle, then screwed up into a painful expression. I looked down and saw a large bulge growing quickly behind his zipper. I reached down to massage it gently. He groaned his appreciation.

"You look like the Goddess of Sex herself - absolutely pejorative." [I was sure he meant 'provocative', but didn't interrupt him.] And there is nothing I would rather do than drag you down on the living room carpet and stick it in your angina and fuck you..."

"Wait a sec, Jumbo," I interrupted. "Where, exactly, are you proposing to stick that lovely piece of man-muscle?"

"I'm not p-p-proposing at all," he answered, obviously taken aback and somewhat panic-striken.

"Yes, Lance, I know and I'm not interested in getting married, either. But I think you want to stick your cock in my 'vagina'. Va-gina."

"Yeah exactly," he continued, obviously relieved. "I may have trouble finding the right words, but what I'd love to do is to fuck your pussy until you're so full of my hot cum that it begins to drool out of your cunt and mouth and ears and nose and every other damn edifice. [Whatever Jumbo lacks in eloquence he certainly makes up in delicate romantic spirit.]

"But we have to be at the Prom by 6:00 and it's already 5:50. That damn Anjellika kept me on the phone for a half an hour with a shitload of silly questions - something about an article she is writing for the school newspaper about what it's like to be a Prom chaperon.

"We just can't be late for the Prom. Harwood is counting on us. The school's counting on us. [There's that damn Boy Scout virtue again.] But I promise, after things get started and are going smoothly, we can leave Harwood and Maggie in charge and slip away for a little while. Maybe even rent a room. It is a hotel, after all."

So there was nothing to be done about it. It was the first time in my life that I had asked a heterosexual man to fuck me and been turned down, but I would have to live with it. If the plan that Anjellika and I had hatched worked, I seriously doubted that Jumbo and I would "slip away" anywhere. And I assumed that Harwood would be pretty much spoken for. So I'd be on my own. It was beginning to look like a very long night.

I wondered briefly why Anjellika had felt it necessary to keep Lance on the phone for so long. But I really had no idea and gave up quickly.

Jellyroll and Camille were already at the Gold Carpet when we arrived, as were Maggie, an elderly spinster who teaches Latin, and her "date" and roommate, Constance, who teaches Human Ecology (which is what we used to call "Home Economics").

I briefly considered trying to make some excuse to pry Jelly loose for long enough to get his prick shoved into me. You know, some made up, confidential matter of student discipline, or something. But Camille was everything her reputation advertised - real good-looking, fashionably dressed, tall and wiry. And, as soon as she saw me, she grabbed her husband's arm and plastered herself all over him like Saran Wrap on Aunt Betsy's best meatloaf. Then she pointed her chin at me, narrowed her eyes and gave me a little smirk that said, "Just try it, white bitch."

So I had to wait. I stood there within easy reach of Jumbo Lightsaber and Jellyroll Harwood and greeted the seniors as they came in - the girls looking like a troop of tricked-up bimbos, and the guys staring at me, giving me little winks and kissy-face pantomimes. At one point, Jumbo caught me returning Denzel's smoochy-face and shook his head and scowled at me disapprovingly. But I couldn't really help myself. I was getting hornier and hornier. My slut sense was going completely bonkers every time a halfway hung hunk walked by. And at least flirting with the studs allowed me to fool myself into thinking that I might get fucked some time soon. The alternative to was simply to start screaming in frustration.

But then Anjellika and Joey arrived. She was wearing the dress we had picked out together. And it was even more devastatingly provocative than I had expected. It was bright red, which perfectly set off her cafe-au-lait complexion and bleached, honey-blond hair. It was every bit as short and low cut as my own. And the tight, lightweight fabric of the bodice allowed her stiff nipples to announce exactly how available she was for whatever kind of sex the boys might have in mind. Plus she had somehow managed to find shoes with heels that were even higher than mine. In fact, she looked like a walking (or more accurately, a strutting) porn site promo.

However, it was Joey, of course, who grabbed my attention and held it like a dog with a bone. My slut sense was screeching and shouting and making my clit shimmy and twitch like a spastic break-dancer. I think I might actually have been drooling. But Anjellika, that scheming floozy, gave me a nudge and a wink to remind me that it was time for our little plot to come to fruition.

So as soon as most of the seniors had arrived, Jelly and Camille and Jumbo and I headed for our seats at the faculty table, which was located at the far end of the large ballroom. But, on the way, I made what I thought would be a quick detour to the Ladies' Room. At a T intersection in the corridor there was a sign pointing left for the Men's Room, right for the Ladies'. As I turned right, I heard a jingling sound, accompanied by a familiar growl and groan from the other direction.

I turned slowly and there was Joey, his pants around his ankles, head back and eyes squeezed tightly shut. Anjellika's fat, bright pink lips were wrapped tightly around his fat, black cock and her heavily-rouged cheeks were hollowed as she sucked hard on it. Joey's strong hands were under her thick, teased-up hair, gripping the back of head tightly. She was on her knees, her eyes open and staring up at him. The jingling I had heard was her long, heavy, rhinestone-studded, silver chandelier earrings bouncing as she moved her head vigorously up and down on Joey's huge boner.

When she heard me, Anjellika quickly turned her head in my direction without letting her ebony fuck toy slip out of her gorgeous mouth. Her angry scowl said, 'What the fuck you doing here, bitch'?

Before I had time to react, Joey's low groaning became a series of quick, loud grunts. Anjellika turned back toward him, took him even further into her gorgeous mouth and began swallowing as fast as she could. But Joey's outpouring of hot, sticky semen was too much for even an eager and experienced slut like Anjellika. Before long, she was choking quietly and Joey's syrupy seed was drooling from her mouth and dangling in long, viscous strings from her chin.

I watched desperately, wanting to rush over and lap up as much of his pungent cum as possible. I would have licked it off Anjellika's pretty face if she would have let me. But I knew she wouldn't. And I knew she would bitterly resent the intrusion on her time with Joey.

In any case, I was pretty sure that, if I didn't leave quickly and quietly, I was risking an all-out bitch battle with one of the toughest bitches at a school known throughout the city for having some of the fiercest floozies this side of the mythical Amazons.

So I slunk silently over to the Ladies' Room and furiously masturbated one more time, knowing full well it wasn't really going to help, then found Lance at the faculty table.

The poor, old Gold Carpet had seen better days. Over the years, the neighborhood in which it was located had gone steadily downhill. The expensive, little, high-end specialty shops had become pawn shops, strip joints and porno parlors. But on the plus side, you could get your welfare check cashed on any corner. No, the Gold Carpet is not the Ritz anymore, but it does have a big and formerly splendid ballroom and it was the best the school could do.

The band was already up on the little stage. Apparently they had been instructed to start playing as soon as the faculty sat down, and I guess they were waiting for me. The sexual tension in that room was so electric, you could almost hear it sizzle and pop. The girls were hanging on the boys and the boys were groping the girls and they were all just waiting for the music to have an excuse to press their bodies against each other and take it to the next level.

The band began their first number as I took my seat. They were a versatile, local five-man group, all black of course, and they were actually pretty good. The first tune was a nice, melodic, slow number, so I waited until Anjellika and Joey appeared, and then, as Anjellika and I had planned, I grabbed Jumbo and dragged him out onto the dance floor. He held me close and I could feel his cock quickly stiffen as I rubbed against it with my hips. He groaned and I spread my legs slightly and began to grind my clit against his thigh. I'm sure that every couple on the floor was doing pretty much the same thing.

While Jumbo and I danced and did our best to keep our hands out from under each other's clothing, I saw Joey and Anjellika get up and begin to sway back and forth and kiss in an obscene ballet of grabbing and caressing, slobbering, snuggling and fondling. That sweet stud was already horny again. It was, I thought jealously, a real testament to Anjellica's charms.

I ground my clit harder against Jumbo's leg, looked up at him and offered him my lips. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. He saw the Harwoods smiling at him and, turning back to me, shook his head slightly instead of accepting my offer.

When the song was over, Jumbo acted as though he was ready to sit down, but I begged for one more dance. The next number was another slow one. Joey and Anjellika were still out there, too and, after a minute or so, we found ourselves right next to them. Joey loosened his tight embrace of Anjellika, stopped dancing (if that's what you can call the almost-fucking in which they had been engaged) and tapped Jumbo on his shoulder.

Jumbo turned around in surprise. "Yes, Joey, what is it?" he asked cautiously.

"This is what you call 'cutting in', isn't it?" he asked. "I've never done it before, but I've seen 'em do it in the old movies. I'd like to dance with Ms. Davenport, and that's how you do it, right?"

"Dance with Ms. Davenport?" Jumbo seemed skeptical, and probably somewhat jealous - good old Jumbo. "She's a teacher. You can't do that. Not at the Prom."

"Why not," Joey responded.

"Yes, Lance, why not?" I asked.

"Because he's probably going to try to maul you the way he was just molesting poor Anjellika," Jumbo shot back, staring at Joey, his initial caution having turned to outright suspicion.

"You mean worse than the way you were mauling me?" I whispered, then added out loud, "Joey's a gentleman and he'd never embarrass me like that."

I moved away from Jumbo. Reluctantly, he let go and handed me over to Joey, who smiled and held me politely, making only slight contact. We danced sedately toward the other side of the room, leaving Jumbo and Anjellika staring awkwardly at each other.

Her red dress was so low cut, it seemed to be held up by some sort of feminine magic. But it was her long, shapely legs - nothing short of spectacular in that short dress - that really grabbed the boys' attention. And Jumbo certainly noticed them, because, although I was the initial inspiration for that big lump in his pants, it wasn't getting any smaller now that he was alone with Anjellika.

Although I couldn't hear them, I could see that they were talking. She looked away from Jumbo as if somewhat mortified. But she made sure to thrust those small, pert tits and their big, stiff nipples in his direction.

Anjellika had already told me what she would say: "That was pretty embarrassing. It looks like Joey just dumped me for an AP English teacher. Maybe you could dance with me for a little while, so it looks like maybe it was your idea, not his." Or something like that.

Sure enough, before Joey and I were twenty feet from them, Jumbo was taking Anjellika politely in his arms and dancing respectfully. He was always a sucker for the "damsel in distress" routine. That's when I knew that the plan I had made with Anjellika was underway. What I didn't know was that Anjellika and Joey had also hatched their own double-crossing scheme, which was now in progress as well.

But let me take a minute to tell you about Joey. He was one of the smartest and best students in my class. He was also a football star (the goalie or quarterback or something). But his best sport is basketball, and he had accepted a full athletic scholarship at UVA for the fall. He'd actually been accepted at Princeton, too, but they don't give athletic scholarships, and UVA was the academically strongest school to offer him a full ride. However, best of all from my point of view, Joey has an enormous slab of black meat between his legs, and he was a tender and compassionate lover - usually. But that day, as you'll see, not so much.

"You and Anjellika are both looking super-hot tonight," Joey whispered softly. "You should shop together more often."

His warm, sweet breath in my ear just stoked the sexual fires which had been smoldering for the last two hours or so.

"I think Anjellika's going to be busy with Mr. Lightsaber for awhile," I whispered back. "Maybe you and I could slip away for a few minutes and scratch this little itch I've got." I straddled his right leg with all the subtlety I could muster and began to rub my clit against it. I could feel that he was pretty excited, too. I reached for his zipper, but he grabbed my wrist and prevented me from yanking it down right there on the dance floor.

"Sorry, Ms. Davenport, ma'am," he grinned. "I promised Anjellica that I'd keep an eye on how things went with her.She wanted me to be available to keep her company in case Coach Lightsaber dumps her after the first dance"

"But we can still have some fun while I keep my promise," he added.

The faculty table was near the bandstand, and he turned so this back was to both of them and most of the other dancers. I could feel one hand slip under my short skirt, cup my ass cheek and pull me more tightly against his muscular leg. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth eagerly and he thrust his tongue in and began to explore.

Then the strong, thick fingers of his other hand found the pearls of my thong and began rolling one against my hungry anus. Instinctively, my asshole opened and swallowed the smooth pearl and the first two knuckles of his finger. I gasped with pleasure and ground my crotch harder against his thigh as I felt an orgasm begin to build.

"Oh, God, no. Not here. Not like this. Take me someplace and fuck me properly," I groaned.

My eyes darted quickly around the ballroom. I got a quick peek at Jumbo and Anjellica. I was too excited to pay much attention to them, but I did notice that she had settled comfortably into his arms. And he was holding her tightly, apparently having already surrendered to her considerable sexual witchery.

Joey and I had moved to the back edge of the dance floor, so Harwood and his wife and Maggie and her roommate couldn't see us, nor could most of the other dancers. But a few students, all black guys, and mostly close friends of Joey, were watching us. That didn't seem strange at first. I know what a bunch of voyeurs high school boys are. However, they could obviously see exactly what Joey and I were doing, and they were leering, laughing and whispering to each other. Later, I realized that the absence of their dates should have triggered suspicion on my part. But, at that point, I was too befuddled by frustrated lust to think clearly.

"I need you to take me upstairs or outside or into a fucking broom closet and stick your cock up there, not your stupid fingers or a silly, little pearl," I whined quietly into his ear.

But Joey ignored me as his fingers found another pearl and pushed it into my impatient asshole, along with two of his thick, strong fingers. The thong on which the pearls are strung has some elasticity, and I've always trusted Joey. But I still had a brief vision of him stretching the thong to the breaking point and $5,000 worth of Tahitian black pearls bouncing around on the Gold Carpet's worn dance floor, while some dancers tried to scoop them up, and others slipped on them, taking Chevy Chase pratfalls.

But those fears were quickly washed away by my approaching climax. I groaned again and squeezed my eyes tightly shut, imagining that it was his hard cock crowding its way into my rectum, not a couple of pearls and his sturdy fingers. Meanwhile, Joey was fanning the flame of my passion by whispering really dirty suggestions into my ear.

"You love black cock, don't you? Yeah, you know you do, you bitch. And the whole school knows it, too. Imagine me and my whole black-ass posse taking turns fucking your tight, bleached-white, little asshole with our bloated, black cocks," he said as he finger-and-pearl fucked it.