Miss Davenport's New School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I figured he was about to cum, I let him slip slowly out, then inhaled Cedric's big, black bone.

Before long, I was switching back and forth quickly between the four pricks, sucking, licking, deep-throating them, and tugging vigorously on two of the three that weren't in my mouth at the time. Spit and pre-cum mixed, and sprayed and dribbled everywhere. In their urgency, the sweet boys tried to force two, three or even all four of their black giants into my mouth at once, and I tried greedily to accommodate them, but they were way too big. I couldn't fit more than one at a time.

The frustrating part, though, was that my clit was fluttering and pulsating and begging for someone to rub it, squeeze it, tickle it, fondle it. It was demanding that someone pay attention to it. I occasionally left one of the boys unattended and stuck my own hand into my panties, but I really enjoyed stroking their big pricks and had no intention of ignoring them to work full-time on myself.

I wanted Joey to have the privilege of cumming first, and it wasn't long before he was primed and waiting. "Time to show me how much you love me, Babe," I cooed, taking him into my mouth and sucking. I continued to stroke Robert, but temporarily deserted the other two while I seized the base of Joey's cock and pumped robustly.

Handling and mouthing so much stiff man-meat had me needing to cum again really bad. As soon as I was sure Joey was ready, I let go of him, thrust my hand into my crotch and began to massage my clit energetically.

Denzel, bless his sweet soul, knowing it wasn't his turn to cum yet, knelt down beside me and threw one arm tightly around my waist. With his other hand, he grabbed my wrist, just under my big, plastic bracelets, and pushed my hand further into my panties. Then he slid his big hand down until it covered mine and, gripping my hand between his thumb and little finger, forced my first two fingers, along with his, into my hot, wet pussy. Gently but firmly, he rocked my hand back and forth so that the heel rubbed hard against my clit while he finger-fucked me with his long fingers and my own.

I sucked on Joey with frenzied enthusiasm and he rewarded me by growling loudly and almost instantly flooding my mouth with his sperm. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought he hadn't cum in a month. One big, hot, forceful slug after another hit the back of my throat.

Unfortunately, in my excitement, I had unconsciously begun to pump Robert's cock with a little too much energy and passion. Just as Joey began to cum, Robert realized he was about to do so as well.

"I...can't....hold....it," he moaned pathetically, and unsuccessfully tried to jam himself into my mouth beside Joey. As a result, when he unloaded, his first big love-rocket was a hard, glancing shot to my left cheek, which splattered heavily across my ear and into my hair. It was followed quickly by a hefty load to my left eye and another to the side of my nose.

Meanwhile, Joey continued to gush what seemed like gallons into my mouth. I swallowed the sticky goo as fast as I could, but couldn't keep up and it soon began to leak out heavily around the edges.

Much as I favored Joey, it wouldn't have been fair to completely ignore Robert. Besides, in my sperm-crazed greed, I needed to fill my mouth with his meat and sauce, too. So I quickly and smoothly moved my mouth from one to the other, while reaching for Cedric with the hand I'd been using on Robert.

Joey, of course, was not done cumming, so he thanked me by painting my forehead and the right side of my face with his next several fat spurts of syrupy semen.

Robert, who was swearing a blue streak, gratefully spewed the rest of his love juice into my kisser. It was still coming faster than I could gulp it down, and the excess oozed out of my lips and drooled thickly down to hang from my chin in a sloppy web of long, gooey strands.

At that moment, kneeling on the filthy boys' room floor, covered in cum, I felt sluttier than I had ever felt before and the feeling was so delicious that I climaxed again, even more strongly than the first time. Denzel moved my hand back and forth, rubbing it forcefully over my pounding clit and forcing my fingers and his into my spasming pussy, over and aver again while I desperately tried to lick and suck every remaining drop of cum from Joey's and Robert's cocks.

Cedric apparently found all this as arousing as I did, because just as Robert's orgasm began to diminish, he suddenly snarled loudly and his cock exploded, spraying me generously with his affection. The first two love missiles plastered my right cheek and eye. The third skidded across my earring and splashed into my hair before I could get him between my lips. He moaned plaintively as he dumped another bucketful of spunk into my mouth, and true to my cum-glutton nature, I gulped as much of it as I could manage.

When the four of us were finally done, Joey and Cedric helped me up into a standing position. As they did, I caught sight of myself in the mirrors over the sinks. Gooey strings of cum dribbled from my chin and decorated my tits like big pearls. My mascara and rouge were running with the jizz drooling down my face. It speckled my cute little skirt and was even dripping heavily from my hair and my damn earrings, for God's sake! My lipstick was badly smeared from all the action my mouth had seen. In fact, my face had never been so obscenely messy. It was incredibly sexy in a super-slutty kind of way.

Joey gently wiped the worst of the cum away from my mouth with his shirt sleeve, put his arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. He then turned me around to face Denzel, who was now standing, too.

My eyes feasted on Denzel's prodigious prick, which was still as stiff as cast iron. "Your turn, Honeybunch," I whispered, unable to tear my eyes away from his crotch. "And lucky you. I've saved you the best part. Someone has to be the one to fuck the crap out me, and it looks like it's you. Come and get it, Sweet Stuff."

I was actually a little disappointed that it wasn't Joey who was about to fuck me. All afternoon I'd been fanaticizing about his fat prick in my cunt or asshole. But I had made the decision that I wanted him to cum first, which meant that he came in my mouth, and I couldn't have it both ways.

Denzel, who seemed like he wasn't going to last much longer, wrapped me tightly in his strong arms and began to kiss me lustfully.

After a second, he stepped back a bit, pulled my sweater off and tossed it aside. I stepped out of my panties, and he and Robert immediately noticed my tattoo.

"Oh look, this girl comes with instructions," Robert said. "Are you sure you know where to put that thing?" he asked, nodding toward Denzel's cock. "I think you'd better get a closer look at the directions, don't you?"

Denzel hesitated a second, then smiled and dropped to his knees in front of me. It wasn't to use his eyes, though. His hands slid under my skirt and grabbed me by my butt cheeks, while his mouth went straight for my crotch and began massaging my clit with his tongue. I felt him spread my cheeks and then another tongue attacked my ass hole. Robert and Cedric were in front of me, so it had to be Joey.

My arms and legs were trembling with excitement. I grabbed the back of Denzel's head and groaned as if I were in terrible pain. He began to suck on my clit and I groaned louder and more pitifully. Joey grabbed the fronts of my thighs and managed to penetrate my sphincter with his tongue.

I snatched Cedric's arm, pulled him over and eagerly assaulted his mouth with mine. I couldn't reach Robert, but he volunteered for duty and joined us to amuse himself with my ripe breasts.

"Gimme some of these," Robert said. "I been watching these babies all day." He buried his head between my melons for several seconds, then pulled back. "A man could suffocate in there," he gasped.

I pulled my mouth away from Cedric's. "I'll be quick. Just don't stop, please don't stop," I whined, Then I repeated in a whisper, "Don't stop....Don't stop.....Please don't stop...Please...Please... Please," until I was absolutely sure they wouldn't, then went back to tongue-tussling with Cedric.

I was good to my word. Within 30 seconds of the time Denzel landed on his knees, I was convulsed in another big orgasm, twisting and grunting as four tongues and four sets of lips licked and probed and sucked me to ecstasy.

I knew how desperate Denzel was, so as soon as I finished and he stood up, I fell into his arms and began kissing him wildly. His hands recklessly explored every part of my body with vehement and uncontrolled passion. I returned his ardor, grabbing his stiff black prick, rubbing my big, soft tits across his hairy chest, raking his butt with my nails and rolling his nipples between my teeth.

As we grappled, he gradually forced me backward toward a little corner where the side of the last stall met the narrow wall space between it and the first urinal. I assumed he intended to pin me in the corner and then to fuck me senseless. Seemed like a plan to me.

I was already so horny again that my knees were weak and, as I retreated backwards, I stumbled. I was immediately caught from behind by a pair of sinewy arms I recognized as Joey's. He pulled me the rest of the way back into he corner, and there I was, the stench of the urinal in my nose, sandwiched tightly between Denzel in front and Joey behind. I looked like an exotic flower pressed in the pages of a big, rough, black book. But their chest muscles were so solid, it felt like I was stuck between two slabs of granite. And I loved it.

Denzel crouched slightly and teased my pussy with the tip of his love stick while he nibbled on the base of my neck and earlobe. I tried to impale myself on him, but I was held too tightly by his weight and by Joey's arms, and couldn't move.

Joey lifted the back of my skirt and, miraculously, I felt his gigantic cock, as stiff as ever, wedged vertically between the cheeks of my ass. I realized that Icould have it both ways.

"Oh thank God, you're still hard, you wonderful, handsome, virile hunk," I rejoiced, "You manly Adonis, you...," then ran out of words and tried to turn my head to plant a big, wet kiss on him. Unfortunately, I only succeeded in smearing the cum from my hair all over his face.

Denzel, meanwhile, was running his hands over my nipples, grabbing the backs of my thighs, kissing everything he could reach with his lips and continuing to make little thrusts at my cunt, without ever actually entering. My thick nectar ran down his shaft and fell in big drops from his balls.

Joey crouched a little and placed the plump head of his boner against my tight sphincter. I tried desperately to sit back on it, but I was still stuck there, crushed immobile between two the studs. I tried again and again, knowing it wouldn't work, but needing that marvelous piece of black meat up my ass so badly, I couldn't stop trying.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Miss Davenport, ma'am" Joey whispered in my ear. "In case you haven't noticed, I have an awfully large penis. Most girls couldn't even get the head in."

"Don't argue with me, Joey," I snapped. "You know damn well how bad I need you to fuck me with that thing."

"I don't know, Miss Davenport," Denzel cautioned with a smirk, as he kept teasingly poking at my pussy. "Maybe you should listen to him. I'm thinking maybe your eyes are bigger than your asshole, if you know what I mean." He pressed forward against me even harder, intertwined his fingers with mine and raised my arms over my head to trap them against the wall. Joey held me tightly, one arm around my waist, the other clutching my thigh.

"Oh, shut up and stick it in," I hissed at Denzel.

"Joey's right, Miss Davenport. He's way too big for an English teacher," Robert chimed in. "Now, maybe Miss LaPutain, the French teacher..."

"Stop talking and FUCK ME!" I demanded angrily, struggling to wriggle just free enough to skewer myself on one prick or the other.

"Fact is, I hear the last girl he fucked in the ass wound up in the hospital," continued Robert, ignoring me entirely.

"Nothing serious, I hope," empathized Denzel.

"Nah, just the clap," laughed Cedric.

"It was not," protested Joey, "She just passed out from cumming too hard."

"SHIT, Joey, you BASTARD," I barked, "I'm gonna pass out from NOT cumming. Now, stick that thing up my ass – all the way – RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Yes ma'am, Miss Davenport, sir," Joey said with false reluctance, "If you insist." I couldn't see him, but I could hear the big smile on his face as he bent me forward a little and leaned over me, ready to thrust.

Denzel grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. Joey gradually pushed the enormous, rock-hard head past my sphincter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, YES! YES! ALL THE WAY....ALLLLLL THE WAY," I screeched. My asshole was so exquisitely sensitive that the pleasure radiating out from it was almost unbearable.

I pushed hard against Denzel, trying to force Joey further up my ass.

Joey responded by shoving it the rest of the way in. I leaned back and squeezed my buttocks together, locking him in a steamy pleasure prison. Denzel took a step back to watch. Joey wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned even further back, lifting my spike-heeled shoes off the ground and leaving my splayed legs dangling on either side of his. I rolled my head from side to side in delirious rapture, whipping Joey's face with my sticky hair, and lifted my skirt to expose my cunt for Denzel.

"Oh God, make me cum. Make me cum now, please, please, please," I pleaded softly, squirming on Joey's massive ass-impaler and spreading my legs even further to make my invitation to Denzel as clear as I could.

My clit was twitching like the nose of an excited little bunny rabbit. My dripping pussy's distended lips were swollen open, making it look like a tight, pink, little cave. Denzel apparently found the sight so stunningly sexy that he froze and stared, open-mouthed, his hand on his cock.

"Shit," I groaned, "What are you waiting for? Can't you read? Put me out of my misery. Fuck me now. NOW."

Denzel leapt toward me and plunged the head of his huge prick into the mouth of my hot cunt, spraying my juices all over his thighs. We simultaneously gasped with overwhelming pleasure.

He leaned forward and pushed into me as Joey slowly lowered me onto him. By the time my spike-heeled shoes touched the floor again, both long, black lances were shoved into me to the hilt. It was hardly the first time I'd been double-fucked. But I was pretty sure it was about to be the best.

The sensation of having both holes completely filled and stretched to the limit staggered me with a sudden, crushing euphoria. I felt fulfilled as never before, as if I were doing what I was born to do. The two men grabbed at me wildly, Denzel's rough pubic hair grated against my over-excited clit and a shattering orgasm suddenly exploded deep within me, making me jerk and jump, shimmy, scream and curse like a possessed hooker.

Amazingly, neither Denzel nor Joey came. When I was done, I took Denzel's face between my hands and kissed him with sensuous gratitude.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I whispered in his ear, "But don't stop (as if he were about to). I need another one – another big one like that – or two more, or a hundred," and attacked his mouth hungrily again.

Joey held my upper arms and pulled me back tightly against him while Denzel began a series of long, rhythmic stokes that quickly put me back on the road to Nirvana. Meanwhile, my darling Joey alternated strokes, being as gentle as he could be with that lethal love-weapon of his while sliding deeply in and out of my hungry ass.

My ardor grew swiftly as I writhed in a sinuous, excited sex-dance with the two teenagers. Now, over Denzel's shoulder, I saw that Robert and Cedric were stiff as pokers again.

"Jesus Christ," I breathed in wonder, "Do you guysall have permanent hard-ons?" Denzel leaned to my left, pushed my long hair and dangly earring out of the way and nibbled on that marvelously sensitive little spot where neck and shoulder meet, while I fixed first Robert, then Cedric with sultry, lustful looks, then made kissy-face at them and silently mouthed the words, "You're next," to each.

Cedric stepped forward, leaned over Denzel's left shoulder and pressed his open mouth hard against mine. I thrust my tongue in deeply and, as Denzel and Joey pumped away, Cedric and I shared a long, amorous, frenzied kiss.

I reached around Denzel and started tugging on Cedric's hard prick and, before long, he decided his time had come.

He took firm hold of Denzel's upper arm and announced, "My turn."

"Screw off," Denzel explained.

"Come on, man." Cedric whined, "You've been fucking her cunt for five minutes now. I haven't been anywhere near it."

"You came in her fucking mouth and all over her fucking face. Her hair is full of your fucking cum. It's all over her goddamn earrings. My damn balls are turning blue," Denzel grunted, continuing to rock his big spear in and out of my greedy pussy.

"Come on, just let me put it in once. Just to see how tight she is," Cedric wheedled.

It was incredibly intoxicating to hear him begging to push it into me, just one time.

"Big... boys... share... nice," I gasped.

"Shit, okay. Once...just once," Denzel conceded reluctantly and pulled out abruptly.

Cedric crammed himself into me just as abruptly, then groaned, closed his eyes and picked up exactly where Denzel had left off, shoving into me five or six quick times.

"Just once, my ass," snapped Denzel, and unceremoniously pulled him off me and urgently shoved his own cock back in.

"Asshole," Cedric muttered and kicked at the paper towels on the floor.

"What about me? Why am I left out?" whined Robert.

Meanwhile, Cedric was getting more and more angry. After scowling at Denzel's back for a few seconds, he grabbed him and forcibly yanked him away. "My goddamn turn!" he snarled and quickly stabbed me with his sex-sword.

"Like hell," answered Denzel and grabbed Cedric's shoulders.

"When do I get a turn?" demanded Robert.

"C'mon, honey," I whimpered to Denzel, "Let them have a little fun too, and me."

Reluctantly, he agreed and let Cedric have a few pokes, then Robert. But only, as he said, "Because you went to all the trouble of getting that tattoo so those dumb-ass mother-fucks would know where to put their wangers." For the next few minutes, the three of them switched places about every fifteen seconds or so.

How sexy was it to have three guys as hung as them fighting over me and taking turns? Far from being a distraction, their fervent need to fuck me was deeply thrilling. And as Joey continued to work his masculine magic in my back door, I fell into a pattern of having a small, quick orgasm each time one of the three took his turn in my cunt. I lost count of how many when it got to eleven. At the same time, I was gradually building toward a really big one. I wanted to let it mount for as long as possible, knowing that the longer I waited, the bigger it would be.

I made sure it was Denzel who was fucking me when I finally got to the trembling edge of the big one. "Hold on just a minute, Sweetie," I panted urgently to Cedric, even though it should have been his turn. "I promise it'll be worthwhile." He kicked at the floor again, muttered angrily and he and Robert grabbed their stiff rods.

I clutched Denzel's face and jammed my tongue as far as I could into his mouth and danced violently with his. Then I pulled back to whisper breathlessly in his ear, "I'm going to cum now baby. Cum with me." Then I turned my head far enough to the side that Joey would know I was talking to him too. "I need your big, fat cocks to cum now. I need it bad. Do it. Please. Shoot me full of your hot, sticky cum. Fill me so full it runs out of my ears. Come on lover-boys. You can do it. Do it now."