Miss Davenport's New School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guys love it when you talk to them like that, especially when you really mean it, as I certainly did. Instantly, they were unable to hold back their orgasms any longer, and I felt their cocks swelling deep inside me, ready to detonate. As soon as they did, and I felt their heavy love slugs pelting my innards, I came too.

A climax even more intense as the last one hit me like a truck on the freeway. It tossed me a couple of hundred feet in the air where I hung and floated and howled my orgasmic bliss. Somewhere far below, I could hear Joey swearing loudly as he blissfully and copiously unloaded his rocks in my ass.

Denzel, meanwhile, jiggled and lurched, gave out what sounded like a strangled gargle and poured a Niagara of creamy sperm juice into my cunt. In fact, they both did their best to satisfy my unrealistic demand to make semen run out of my ears. But instead, it squirted out of my snatch and sphincter, around the sides of their cocks, and soaked Denzel's legs and Joey's shoes.

When all three of us were at last done and Joey and Denzel pulled limply out of me, I gave them both affectionate kisses. They stroked my arms, back and ass gently and found places to nibble me tenderly.

Robert and Cedric weren't really enjoying the afterglow as much, though. They were still stiff as steel, and chafed at having to wait while we cuddled and cooed. They didn't have to wait long, though. I still had that sex buzz going and wasn't about to linger long on romance when there were two guys still panting and drooling to fuck me silly.

"Ahem," croaked Cedric and waggled his big prick to catch my attention. Robert sidled over and began to suck on a nipple. Cedric brought over some paper towels and wiped away most of the cum drooling from my cunt and ass hole, then took the other tit and began to tease my clit with his beefy fingers.

I was still kissing Joey and, as my smoldering ardor quickly rekindled, he also became less gentle and more passionate. After a moment, however, he withdrew and left me to focus my attention on Robert and Cedric. Before long, my clit was back to totally hard-as-diamond rigid. And my nipples were again standing at ramrod-stiff attention, like two cute little soldiers.

"Robert, Angel-Baby, down here, Precious," I whispered as I held his shoulders and slowly crouched, pulling him down with me. "On your back, Honey."

"Christ, anything, I am sooo ready. Let's do it...anyway you want, as long as we do it now," he whimpered as he eagerly sprawled on the floor.

One look at his handsome features, gargantuan muscles and rampant girl ram, and I was ready, too.

I knelt, straddling him, the last of Denzel's and Joey's cum dripping on his stomach. Slowly and teasingly, I positioned myself so that the hard tip of his prick pressed between the lips of my sizzling pussy.

"You're going to like this," I said softly.

You see, the more I get fucked, the more swollen the mouth and walls of my cunt get. And the more swollen they get, the tighter I get. By now, despite all the lubrication, getting Robert back into my pussy was going to be like forcing the big end of a baseball bat into a garden hose. Except a lot more fun.

I leaned down, put the palms of my hands on the floor on either side of his head and began kissing him with quickly increasing passion, using his stiff prick to tease my clit.

Robert, however, wasn't about to stand for any more teasing. He grabbed me by the waist with both hands and pulled me down firmly while pushing upwards with his thick pussy-probe. But I was so tight, he could only wedge a couple of inches into me.

He pulled out a bit to try again, and as he did, I felt Cedric's stone-stiff rod trying to muscle its way into my cunt beside Robert's.Good Lord, I thought with a flutter of delight,they're both going to try to jam themselves into my pussy at the same time. Like the big ends oftwo baseball bats in a garden hose. This really will be interesting.

The two young bulls took turns ramming their way further in, a fraction of an inch at a time. Persistently, stoke by stroke, they drove their cast-iron cocks into me. As frustrating as it may have been for them, the slow process of having two pricks that hard and that large forced gradually into my now-tiny vagina was, for me, so divinely delicious it was stupefying. I left Robert's lips to nibble on his neck and ear and groan ecstatically with each powerful thrust. He was grimacing and biting his lip, as they both struggled to keep from cumming.

Joey lounged against one of the sinks, enjoying the show and contributing the occasional sarcastic encouragement or applause. He even improvised a new haiku:

Stuffed full of big, black cock

But still eager for more meat

A slut to contend with.

"Too...many...syllables," I gasped.

"And a dangling...UUUUUNGH...preposition," Cedric croaked, shoving mightily as he continued to try to cram his big cock in next to Robert's.

"You're allowed to do that these days," said Joey, pretending to get defensive.

"Oh, no," Denzel chimed in, "I agree with Cedric. A dangling preposition is something up with which no educated person would put."

"Huh?" grunted Robert.

Just as Cedric and Robert finally had me fully impaled and feeling like the filling in an Oreo cookie, Denzel knelt down in front of me, already hard again. I picked up my head and found his huge, black erection only a fraction of an inch from my hungry lips. He reached down and gently cradled my face in his rugged hands. And, as Robert and Cedric traded thrusts, one withdrawing when the other advanced, I began to make red-hot mouth-love to Denzel's marvelous cock and to tremble with approaching orgasm.

But, before I could cum, Cedric abruptly pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"What the...?" I began in frustration bordering on anger.

However, even before I could finish my sentence, I felt Cedric's solid head pressing hard against my tiny asshole. I smiled a small anticipatory smile and instinctively tipped my ass upward a little to allow him easy access. He slipped quickly and pleasurably past my sphincter and, in a few short, quick thrusts, he was all the way in. A thrill washed over me that was so intense I was briefly paralyzed

After that, it didn't take long. Cedric and Robert had been ready before they had to wedge their way into my shrunken cunt. Now, although both holes were plenty tight, they could move with a little more freedom, and their deep, rapid-fire jabs were overpoweringly arousing for all three of us. So they were even more urgently ready than ever. Me? By now, you should know that I was born ready. And I could tell that this climax was going to be the most intense yet. In less than a minute, even Denzel was ready again.

We all came at pretty much the same time, the boys moaning and deluging all my holes with their hot cum. I came so hard that I lost all control of my body for several seconds and just shook and quivered, and grunted and mumbled my ecstasy around Denzel's thick love stick while the guys pounded me with their spurting cocks. Even though he had already cum once, Denzel filled my mouth with so much sperm that, once again, I couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with it. So it oozed out of the corners of my mouth and drooled down to hang from my chin and drip onto Robert's massive chest.

When the three young studs had finally completely emptied their balls into me, Cedric rolled off and Denzel sat back on his haunches. I was too weak to stand and lay on top of Robert, nuzzling the nape of his neck, Denzel's sperm drooling thickly from my mouth. As Robert's once-stiff cock shrank and slid out of my tight cunt, his own sperm gushed onto his belly. He kissed my cheek gently.

Denzel stood and began cleaning himself up. "The janitor will be around soon," he remarked. "Besides, we've got a party to go to."

I straddled Robert, still basking in the warmth of complete sexual satisfaction. "Tell me something, boys," I said softly. "Are you always hard, like 24 hours a day? I mean, like continually, all the time?"

"Well, we are teenagers," answered Cedric, as he pulled his pants on.

"And male," added Robert. He gently lifted me off of him and got to his feet.

"And black," contributed Denzel.

"And there are so many girls that need to be fucked," concluded Joey, "That we sort of feel it's our responsibility to be ready to do it for them, anytime, anywhere."

The other three nodded in solemn agreement.

I stood too and looked from one to the other. There was only the slightest hint of irony in their faces. God love 'em, they were mostly serious.

"You know, guys, if you can keep this little dalliance to yourselves, we might be able to arrange a return engagement. But if the other kids hear about it, I bet Mr. Harwood will hear about it too. Then, I'll be out of here in about 30 seconds and you'll never see me again. Is that what you want?"

"No, Miss Davenport," they said in sing-song unison.

"Then it's our little secret," I smiled.

"Yes, Miss Davenport," they answered.

Denzel pantomimed zipping up his fly, then, in response, Robert pretended to zip his mouth shut.

I walked over to a cracked and crooked mirror to inspect myself. What a fucking mess! Cum splattered throughout my disheveled hair like obscene decorations on a slutty Christmas tree; more cum dribbling from my chin; in fact, cum smeared all over my entire body; and my lipstick, mascara and rouge even worse than the last time I'd looked.

Joey's face appeared in the mirror as he moved in beside me.

"Look at me," I lamented.

"Iam looking," he replied and threw an arm around me. "I'm looking at the most beautiful thing I've seen all day."

I smiled. He was right. It was the look of a slut who has thoroughly satisfied herself and four super-horny young hunks. What could have been better-looking?

Robert, Cedric and Denzel were ready to go and started for the door.

"Time to jet, boy," Robert sang out to Joey.

"Joey," I said softly, "I know you're looking forward to the party and you guys have to catch up with Anjellika (Oops – there's that jealous twinge again), but after what happened this morning, I was hoping you, or one of the other guys, could walk me to my car. Tomorrow, I'll use the faculty parking lot, but today..." I shrugged.

"Sure thing," he said. Then to his friends, "You boys go on. I'll meetcha at Jamal's. But 'til I get there, stick to the hoodrats. Leave the shorties for me."

I cleaned myself up and we headed for the door. Just as we exited, the janitor came around the corner to see us walking out of the boys' room together.

"Grab my arm and act angry," Joey hissed.

I took his suggestion. His biceps was so big and so hard (pleasantly reminding me of another body part), I almost couldn't get a grip on it.

"Is Mr. Harwood still here?" I growled at the janitor.

"Don't know, Miss...uum. Why? What did Joey do?" he asked. He seemed a little confused, perhaps even suspicious.

He looked me over pretty good and my slut sense tingled gently. I think he must have noticed the numerous wet patches on my sweater and skirt. I made a mental note to get to know him better soon, like maybe tomorrow.

"It's Denise Davenport," I said with a sweet smile, then turned serious again. "And you don't want to know what this big miscreant did." I dragged Joey quickly down the hall.

"Hey Joey, gonna beat Central High next week?" the janitor called after us.

"You bet, Mr. McKinnon. Gonna be steppin' for sure," Joey answered.

As we walked away, I could feel McKinnon's eyes caressing my backside, watching my long legs, tight butt and the way my pleated mini swings back and forth when I strut.

As soon as we got around the corner, my grip on his arm became a caress. I turned to face him and pushed him back against a wall of lockers. "Thanks," I whispered and thrust my tongue into his mouth for a wet kiss of gratitude.

Between the kiss and my slut sense having just gone off, my clit was quickly stiffening again. But I wanted to get out of the building before we were seen another time. We stopped by Joey's locker for a backpack full of books, then headed down the up staircase.

He stopped halfway down. "I hope you don't think you're going to control me," he said carefully. "Do you think I'm your nigger or something, now?"

I looked at him for a few seconds, then rolled my eyes. "Joey," I calmly answered, "I think you're a bright, sensitive, talented, incredibly attractive young man who just happens to have an irresistibly gorgeous slab of monster-meat between his legs. If that means you're my nigger, then yes, you're my nigger."

He let that sink in for a moment as we continued down, and then, when we reached the ground floor, he observed, "So that makes you my bitch, right?"

I rolled my eyes again. "Yes, Joey. I'm your bitch, if by that you mean that, in public, you're going to respect me, treat me according to my professional status as a teacher and call me 'Miss Davenport', but in private, I'm going to fuck your brains out every opportunity I get and, in general, do everything I can do to give you more and better sex than you've ever had, even in your favorite wet-dreams. If that's being your bitch, then I'm your bitch, big-time."

He thought about that for a second as we walked to the door. Halfway out, he stopped again. "Wait a sec. That doesn't mean I can't have other bitches, does it?"

"Joey," I answered, "Have as many bitches as you want, because I'm sure going to have plenty of other niggers...of all colors."

"Good," he said. "I'm gladthat's settled. Now, where's your car?"

"I'll show you," I said and headed out.

As we made our way along the sidewalk, he smiled at or spoke to nearly everyone we passed. They all seemed to know him. Seeing how well-liked he was just made me more attracted to him. In fact, I was getting seriously aroused again. I wanted to shove him into a doorway, rip his pants off and fuck him silly. But I couldn't.

"You're a pretty popular guy, Lover Boy," I remarked.

"You noticed?" he replied dryly. "Football is pretty important around here. And basketball is even more important, and that's actually my best sport. So yeah, I get a certain amount of respect. That and everyone knows me and my crew could beat shit out of any gang in the city. In fact," he continued, "there's a way you could use that respect to walk around the neighborhood in complete safety, any time of day or night."

"What's that?" I asked with a smile, "Wear a sign that says 'Joey's bitch?"

"Pretty fucking close," he answered with an even bigger grin. "Wear this," he said, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a black leather choker exactly like the one Anjellika wore.

I looked at it in surprise for a second, then asked, "What does Robert have to do with all this? I mean I know he's one of your friends and all, and he's a major stud. Not like you of course," I added quickly, "But why should I wear something with his name on it?"

"Robert?" he seemed confused. "Oh, you mean...no, not 'Bob' as in a nickname for Robert. It's an acronym. 'B, period, O, period, B, period.' We just left out the periods. Ain't no periods in 'IBM', is there?"

"You're smart enough to speak correctly," I observed tartly.

"And you're old enough to have a boyfriend twice my age," he replied.

"Ouch," I said, not really meaning it. "But, so, okay," I continued. "What does this BOB acronym stand for?"

"Black...Owned...Bitch," he said quietly. "Wear this and everyone on the street is gonna know you're under my protection. They won't mess with you then. Don't worry, you can take it off at school. I won't hold that against you."

"That's not what 'BOB' will stand for on my choker," I answered quickly.

"Why not? What does yours stand for?" he asked.

" 'Black...Owned...Babe'," I said.

He tilted his head, just a little, unfastened the catch and held the open choker out in front of him with both hands. "Fine by me," he grinned.

I took off the pearl choker I was wearing and stepped toward him. He put the new one gently around my neck and fastened the catch. By now, my clit was throbbing with excitement.

"But there's just one thing," he said. "If you're going to wear my choker, you're going to have to call me 'Master'."

"I'll call you 'Master'," I answered, "if you call me 'Denise, the Divine Goddess of Love'."

"Deal," he replied instantly.

He admired me for a moment, then drawled, "That thing looks real fly."

"Thanks...I think," I said.

"So," I continued, "I like basketball. Some of my favorite guys are basketball players, like Wilt Chamberlain and Terrell Owens. They're basketball players, right?"

"Well, Wilt was. And Terrellacts like a basketball player, but he's really a football player."

"Oops," I said. "Tell me, are you the centerfielder on the basketball team, too?"

"No," he answered, "I wanted to be, but coach made me goalie instead. Actually, I'm good enough that coach says I might get a D-one full ride."

"So, what schools are you thinking about," I asked.

"I looked at some places this summer, and I think with my board scores and all, I could get into an Ivy that takes basketball seriously, like Penn or Princeton. But they don't have athletic scholarships, so I'll probably wind up at UVa - that's a good school- or one of the big, mid-western state schools."

Just then we turned into the alley where I had made the acquaintance of Reggie and his friends that morning. Thomas was there, passed out in a decaying doorway. Joey walked up to him and gave his foot a kick. He rolled over, rubbed his eyes, looked at Joey, looked at me and looked at the choker. Suddenly he sat up straight.

"Stand up, Thomas," Joey said calmly.

He stood quickly, but unsteadily, muttering apologies.

"I didn't know she was one of your bitches, Joey. Really, I didn't. Besides it was Reggie. He started it. I never touched her, and I would have stopped Reggie and Nate if I'd known she was one of your bitches. They..."

"Shut up, Thomas," Joey explained. "I'd like you meet Denise Davenport – 'Miss Davenport' to you. Miss Davenport teaches English at the high school, and she's not one of my bitches. She's.... something else. You're never going to hurt her, or insult her, or annoy her. And if she ever needs help, you're going to help her. Right, Thomas?"

"Right, Joey. That's was I was trying to say before. I'd never do anything bad to one of your...you know, your...whatever she is." His tone and body English were as submissive as I can imagine Thomas getting.

I began to believe that Iwould be safe around the neighborhood as long as I wore Joey's choker. I smiled sweetly at Thomas, but my clit was burning and pounding for Joey again.

"You can go back to sleep now," Joey said and we walked past him, down the alley.

Joey stopped and watched me walk a few more steps. "You really are God's gift to black cock," he said. I stopped, turned around and smiled appreciatively. "Now if you would only learn to walk like areal woman," he continued, and walked past me, his hips swinging side to side and his ass cheeks bumping up and down.

I ran after him and gave him a quick kick in his ridiculous ass.

"Oh, oh," he quaked in mock fear. "Good thing you don't got no mace or school books wit' you or I be in deep shit."

You think I can't walk like your little girl friends," I said and put one hand on my hip and wiggled past him like my ass was made of Jell-O.

Now it was his turn to run after me. When he caught me, he pushed me up against the wall, face first, and reached under the front of my skirt, like he was going to fuck me on the spot. I don't know if he was serious or just fooling around.