Miss Erin's Homecoming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accuracy. He pulled her clit skillfully against his teeth, nipping at it quickly, which elicited a short shriek and three swats to his ass before a warm, settled, "Goood boy..." His ass stung, but this was a move he knew would generate a positive response from a superior, in the end.

It wasn't long before Sandra was gushing around Alex, and he dutifully lowered his face to keep his nose pressed to her clit and lap up her juices. No waiting for a woman like Miss Evans. His tongue, so precise in the generation of this orgasm just seconds ago, flattened to a spoon to lap up every drop of the output his trainer was giving him. Lest any would get on her skirt, he would certainly be severely punished. He gripped his elbows a little tighter as he worked to extract every drop from her, and stayed with his face buried in her muff until her hand pulled him away. His mouth full, his wide eyes looked up and met her glassy ones.

"You may swallow, little boy," she said with a smirk that finally cracked her cold exterior for the first time, "and I think you've earned these." She tossed the menus on the ground in front of him, slowly stood up, and walked to the bathroom on shaky legs. Alex swallowed his trainer's cum then looked down at the menus. Careful not to release his elbows from his grip, as he had not been given permission to do that, he poured over them, closing his eyes and repeating the name of the dish and its ingredients before moving on to the next. She had only granted him an hour of study time, and he had evaporated nearly half of it in pursuit of a menu he could understand. The wine list he would just have to ignore and hope for the best.

Finally, she emerged from the bathroom and took his menus from him, pointing toward the back.

"Time to go pick up Mister Samson, little boy. Don't be late."

12