Miss Featherly Ch. 02

Story Info
Dare she take on another student?
6.2k words
4.72
25.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,044 Followers

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

"Yes Miss Featherly," John mustered through clenched teeth.

"Yes, you did pleasure yourself, or Yes you did not?" Crack the yardstick came down roughly on his bare ass.

"Yes Miss Featherly, I did, I am so sorry."

Crack the yardstick found its target again and then again. John's ass was a mess of red streaks. His eyes were beginning to water from the pain. He was leaning over her big wooden desk again naked. Both fists grabbing the edges of the desk firmly. She was standing behind him wearing a white pushup bra that exposed the tops of her two beautiful breasts along with her nipples and areolas. Her legs were clad in pristine white stockings held up with a garter. Her pussy was bare, showing off its glistening jewelry unashamed. Silver rings hung heavy from her full lips, and a steel bar hung from her clitoral hood.

His first instinct was to stand straight up and grab the yard stick and start slapping her with it.

Crack, another blow found its flesh target.

But he needed the grade. His life as he knew it depended on his passing her class.

Crack.

Also, somewhere deep down he knew he deserved this punishment. He had been so turned on ever since leaving Miss Featherly's office three days ago that he couldn't think about anything but her. He didn't plan on masturbating. He was just in bed, hard, and lightly touching his cock as he anticipated what might take place in their second session.

Crack.

The thought of Miss Featherly playing with her pierced little pussy inches away from his face the last time he was in her office was too much. He started to panic as he felt himself go over the edge. He tried to pinch the base of his cock but it was too late. What felt like buckets of cum shot out of his throbbing member and drenched his sheets.

Crack

"You are going to have to learn some discipline if this is ever going to work out Mr. Williams."

Crack. Margarette was beginning to tire from all of the exertion. She stopped to rest for a moment and noticed that John was getting hard again. She touched his semi erect cock with the yardstick and smiled.

"You really do love this." She stroked his cock with the ruler. " and you are so resilient. I love how you young boys can recover so fast "

It was fast. Just a few moments earlier she was milking his cock with her hand as she explored his virgin ass with her finger. She really enjoyed his cock. It was very thick and of ample length, but there was something else. It was simply beautiful. It was hard for her to explain what made some cocks beautiful and others just pieces of ugly flesh, but this one had that special something.

She had him stand by the desk as she knelt before him and stroked him. She was trying to teach him that she was in control even when she assumed a position that was below him. As she stroked him she knew he had a great view of her breasts. She had applied just enough makeup to her nipples and areolas to make them stand out.

To further her point of control, she reached behind him and toyed with his ass hole. He was so tight, as was to be expected. Since his cock was now oozing precum, she used some of this natural lubricant to moisten his entryway. Eventually, as she encouraged him to relax, she inserted a dainty finger. His ass clamped down so hard it felt as if her finger would be severed, but she just increased pressure on his cock to ease his reluctance. He had never had anyone play with his asshole like this. It felt strange at first and he fought it, but now as he relaxed a bit it felt strangely so good. It was as if a new part of him was coming alive.

"Miss Featherly. Uhh. I am going to cum if you don't stop. " He had almost yelled.

"That is fine Mr Williams, in fact it is the point." She could feel his cock begin to twitch so she stopped milking him and grabbed a clear plastic cup from behind her and held it to his tip.

"Stroke yourself to orgasm Mr. Williams. Fill my cup with the seed you have been saving up for me." She plunged her finger deep into his ass skillfully finding his prostrate and applying the perfect pressure.

His eyes went dark with the most powerful orgasm he could ever imagine. His cock pulsed jet after jet of creamy cum into her cup. As he basked in the post orgasmic bliss he heard Miss Featherly clucking her tongue disapprovingly at him. He opened his eyes to see her now standing in front of him holding a cup of his sperm.

"You clearly did not listen to my order. This is not three days worth of sperm. Now bend over and grab the desk. It is time I teach you to obey."

And that is where they were now. She was taking a break from spanking him with the yardstick, and now in a bit of awe at how quickly he regained his erection. She was also pleased at how much he was enjoying the flogging. He could end up being a fun one. If he took to her training.

"So you enjoy me hitting your naked ass with the yardstick?" She asked as she continued to trace his hard cock with it.

"Uh. I guess Miss Featherly." John answered honestly. He wasn't sure what was turning him on, but what was undeniable was the fact that he now had a raging hard on again.

Quick as lightning she gave his ass a hard smack that made his whole body move forward.

"Guessing is not acceptable Mr. Williams."

"Yes Miss Featherly. I like it. I like it when you hit my ass."

"Good boy." She was now stroking his cock with her smooth hand and it felt amazing. Her other hand was gently massaging his red ass with the wooden yard stick.

"See, so much pleasure can be found in a little pain." She was bent over him now talking just over a whisper into his ear. She pressed her chest into his back, and he could feel her hard nipples. "But first you must learn to obey. " John could feel another orgasm building up rapidly in him. He was amazed at how quickly she could get him off. She must have sensed his impending eruption because she stopped suddenly. She pulled herself away from him and he could hear her rustling in a bag. Then her mouth was at his ear again.

"Good boy. Our lesson is almost over for today. I was going to have you taste my pussy, but you didn't follow instructions. We will try again next time. Until then, no release. You can touch yourself, but stop before you cum. This will help you get better at controlling your orgasm."

She had started to jerk him off again ever so slowly.

"But since you disobeyed me, you need a little reminder."

He felt something cold being dripped onto his asshole, and then suddenly he felt something other than her finger against him. Quickly and skillfully she plugged him with a small plastic device that fit into his ass and stayed there. It stretched him out a bit, but it was not painful, just uncomfortable.

"This is a little reminder for you. You must leave it in until we meet again, only taking it out when nature commands you to do so. It is small and will just serve as a constant reminder of whom is in control. If this is something that you can not do, let me know now. We can stop these sessions anytime you like."

The room hung heavy with silence. Finally barely over a whisper he responded.

"No Miss Featherly, I can handle it. I will be here in three days. I will do what you say, and I look forward to tasting that gorgeous pussy of yours."

"Good boy." She said as she petted his ass and ran her other hand through his short hair. "Just dress and leave once that gorgeous cock of yours lays down. If you are a good boy, I will show you how happy I can make that cock. Good night Mr. Williams."

She stood and threw a black overcoat over her practically naked self.

"Good bye Miss Featherly, and thank you."

She answered him with the sound of her heels clicking down the hall.

*****

Margarette's hand slipped under her desk and found its way into her long cotton skirt. Soon her fingers were upon her already moist cunt. She stroked her lips deliberately as she continued to read her Victorian erotica novel. The main character in her novel was getting fucked by two young studs. Miss Featherly slipped a finger into her wet cunt and fell into a comfortable rhythm fucking herself.

Suddenly, her attention was shattered by knocking at her office door. She glanced at the clock. It was nearly 6pm, just before the building closed.

"Come in" She called irritated.

A young blonde entered her office looking extremely nervous. Margarette immediately recognized her as a student from her Tuesday, Thursday 8:30am class. She was a stunning little blonde. Her short golden hair barely making it to the collar. She was usually very well dressed for class and that had caught Margarette's attention. So many college students went to class in rags and pajamas, but this girl had style and that held a lot of weight for Miss Featherly.

She didn't whore it up either. She had a subdued style that Margarette appreciated. She had a trim figure, small perky breasts that were just right for her frame. Yes, Miss Featherly has taken notice of her in class.

"Ms Thompson, what brings you to my office?"

The girl fidgeted. She was a bit too nervous for someone visiting their professor's office.

"Hello, my name is Jenny Thompson, and I...I came to talk to you about my grade Miss Featherly." She stammered as she stood before Margarette's large desk. The girl had her hands behind her back and could not make eye contact with her professor. She was wearing an expensive pair of tight jeans and a designer t-shirt that must have cost her a fortune.

"Well Miss Thompson, unfortunately there is not much to discuss. It looks as if you are on the verge of failing my class. Your work, when you have bothered to turn it in, has been very poor in quality, and the semester is just about over." Miss Featherly placed her ornate wooden bookmark inside her erotic tome, and laid them before her.

"I understand Miss Featherly. That is why I am here. Forgive me for being blunt, but I am desperate and very nervous. My ex boyfriend in Adam Green. He was a student of yours. At some point, when he was very inebriated, he told me of a special tutoring session you offered him. I pressed him to tell me the details and he reluctantly did."

The room became very silent.

"I know this is out of the ordinary, but I would be very honored if you would make an exception and allow me to be tutored by you."

Miss Featherly did not respond. She was a bit taken back that one of her pupils, one of her favorite pupils, had violated her trust and told his girlfriend about their little arrangement. And now this girl was asking for tutoring. Margarette had never even considered the idea of tutoring a girl. Maybe the erotic novel she was reading was clouding her judgment, but the idea of tutoring a female sounded alluring.

"If you wish we can even start right away. I have made all of the preparations that Adam told me about. I ask because my failing grade can have immense implications on my financial aid status, but also because, I must admit, when Adam told me about you sessions, I got turned on."

The young girl's face flushed with the embarrassment of the truth.

"While I do like your initiative, we can not simply start a tutoring session without any preparation. That is if I even accept your offer. I must let you know that I have never tutored a young lady. In fact I have never even considered the option; however, you do intrigue me."

Margarette stood up and walked over to Jenny. She put her hand on the girls shoulder and then traced a finger down her side stopping at her waist where she hooked it in the waistband. Despite the tightness of the jeans there was still enough room between the rough jeans and smooth skin of the girls taut belly for Margarette's finger.

"You have an amazing body Ms Thompson. I have noticed you in class mainly because of how you carry yourself. You dress in very dignified manner, and I like that. Maybe you are catching me at a moment of weakness, but I am considering your request to be tutored. If you are willing, I can inspect you now and see if you are tutoring material." She spoke close to the girl's ear in a very serious and sensuous tone.

"Of course Miss Featherly, I would be honored."

"Good answer." Margarette took her finger out of Jenny's waist belt and brushed the front of her jeans purposefully. She walked over to the door and locked it. She then walked back to her seat and sat behind her desk. She leaned back and put her feet up on her desk. She was wearing white open toed high heels with her bright red nails peering out. Her legs were covered in a long black cotton skirt that hugged her curves just right. Her top was a conservative red cotton shirt.

"Well Miss Thompson, if you would please remove your T-shirt."

"Yes ma'am." Jenny reached down and peeled up her t-shirt exposing her glorious breasts. They bore the tan lines of a skimpy bikini with flawless white skin offset by a deep brown.

Margarette gasped audibly. "You are not wearing a bra? Wow your breasts are so perky and perfectly round, I thought you were. Marvelous, your breasts are nothing short of marvelous." She could not contain her astonishment on the girls amazing figure.

"And your stomach is so flat and muscular. Very impressive."

"I think you have an amazing figure as well Miss Featherly."

"Thank you, but we are not on the same level. One can never compete with youth." Margarette had begun to rub the front of her skirt softly.

Jenny lowered her head. She began to blush some more. It was odd being in front of her teacher exposed like this. It was also very erotic to be complimented so honestly. It was so different from all of the comments guys would give her about how "Hot" she was. Miss Featherly was making her feel like a beautiful woman rather than a piece of meat.

"If you don't mind, I am going to play with my pussy now while I watch you."

Jenny looked up bashfully to see her professor rubbing the front of her cotton skirt roughly. The outline of her vagina was becoming clearly visible. Her chest was rising and falling with her heavy breaths. Jenny wondered what her teacher's breasts looked like. They seemed bigger than her own, but that was all that she could imagine through the covering of Ms Featherly's conservative top.

"What ever pleases you Miss Featherly."

"You are a natural Ms Thompson. You say all the right things. Remove your jeans please."

"Yes Miss Featherly." Jenn unbuttoned her jeans and with great effort removed herself from their tight confines. She wasn't wearing any underwear, but her tan lines looked like she had on a tiny white bikini. Miss Featherly was openly stroking her pussy through the thin fabric of her dress now as she hungrily watched the naked girl.

"Very nice. Please stroke your pussy for me so I can see how it reacts." Without hesitation Jenny reached down and began to rub her little pussy. It woke up under her touch immediately, blossoming from a tiny slit into a wet cunt framed with full red lips. Jenny was astounded at how erotic it was to touch herself in front of another woman, let alone her teacher.

"Very nice. You are a natural, and such a beauty. You simply have the most wondrous body that I have ever seen. You are turning me on immensely. If you don't mind. Can you come over here and help me out of this skirt? It is getting dreadfully hot in here."

"Of course Professor. It would be my immense pleasure." Jenny gracefully floated over to Miss Featherly and reached forward. Her breasts hung so perfectly as she bent to help out Margarette. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of the long skirt and pulled the garment down to her teacher's knees. She stopped and nearly gasped at the site before her.

There, just before her, was her teachers bare vagina. Her pussy lips were wet and full and she was gaping open invitingly. It was obvious that she was very turned on. Jenny was shocked at all of the jewelry held in her teacher's sex. She was paralyzed at the sight.

"Do you like my accessories?" Margarette asked as she grabbed a ring and twirled in between her fingers. She brought her other hand down and grabbed another ring and then pulled them apart stretching her labia open even more.

"Yes. I, I...have never seen another women's vagina like this before."

'You mean, you have never seen a women's vagina aroused like this?"

"Never. Never Miss Featherly, nor as bejeweled." She was still staring at her teacher's pussy in awe.

''You may touch it if you like." Margarette stated as she started to trace her lips with the tip of her index finger.

Without saying a word Jenny reached out and began to rub her professor's pussy lips.

"Oh, yes. That feels good." Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. Her mouth was open wide as she enjoyed the immense pleasure she was feeling.

Jenny felt her own pussy getting wet as she rubbed her teacher's hot cunt. She had never done anything like this, and was amazed that she was actually doing it. She was surprising herself with her own boldness. She marveled at how slick and soft Margarette's pussy felt. Finally she dared touch one of her silver rings. The contrast of soft and hard was very alluring. She slipped a finger in her Professor's cunt and it was practically sucked in by her hot pussy. Jenny was also amazed at how she could feel her own sex becoming aroused.

Miss Featherly moaned loudly. Her hands were on her chest squeezing her tits tightly. Jenny started to rub her teacher's clit. It felt like a hard little wet bean under her finger. She wondered how painful it was to pierce her clitoral hood.

"Oh, yes." Margarette moaned as she opened her eyes and drank in the sight before her. The beautiful young girl was working her vagina skillfully as she admired it. Jenny's perfect breasts jiggled as she manipulated Margarette's sex. Her nipples had become fully erect now, and they were very large and thick. Miss Featherly had the sudden urge to suck one in her mouth. "In due time." She thought to herself.

Jenny was fucking her teacher's cunt rapidly with her finger. She could feel an orgasm building so she curled her finger and found that spot that always sent her into sexual orbit. In short order Miss Featherly's body stiffened with orgasm. Jenny's eyes widened as she watched her teacher enjoying wave after wave of powerful orgasmic bliss. She watched her teacher's pussy twitch and open further. Then she was surprised as a small amount of milky liquid pooled at the base of her cunt before overflowing and running down to her asshole.

After a moment or two Margarette's eyes opened wide and she leaned forward in a flash and quickly gave Jenny a kiss on the lips.

"That was heavenly. Thank you Ms. Thompson. Please pull up my skirt dear."

"Yes ma'am." She wanted to lean forward and taste her teachers pussy, but she dared not; instead, Jenny carefully pulled Margarette's skirt back up.

"You have convinced me to tutor you Miss Thompson. Come by tomorrow and we will begin your training. I must admit I can not wait to taste that pussy of yours." She leaned forward and stroked her now gaping hole

"One more thing Ms Thompson. I want you to rub your pussy tonight up until you are just about to orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum. Then I want you to do the same in the morning, and finally again right before you come see me. Is that understood Ms Thompson?"

"Yes Miss Featherly. I look forward to our first lesson. Thank you again."

"You may go dear. I need a few moments to gather myself. "

"Yes ma'am. "The gorgeous blonde stood up and pulled her shirt back over her head, and went to the door. She grabbed her jeans and shimmied into them. Just before she opened the door, she turned and said, "Ma'am if I can be so forward. I can not wait to taste that gorgeous pussy of yours either.".

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,044 Followers
12