Miss Featherly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers

"Goodbye Jenny."

The girl blushed and then exited, leaving Miss Featherly swimming in warm eroticism.

*****

The next day seemed to drag along for Margarette. She could not stop thinking about the strange experience the night before. She had never thought she could get such pleasure with a woman. She had experimented in the past, but it was never truly satisfying. The added aspect of having a beautiful young girl to do anything she was ask to do thrilled Margarette immensely. She was looking forward to their session tonight.

Jenny was an absolute mess since she left Miss Featherly's office. She had a wide range of emotions coursing through her. She was extremely turned on for one. She could not wait to get home and masturbate. The thought of masturbating but stopping before she came all because her professor told her to was the most exciting proposition she had ever encountered. Her sleep that night was plagued with dreams filled with Miss Featherly. She was exposing Jenny to all kinds of carnal pleasures.

Jenny woke up in the middle of the night and reached down to feel that her silk pajama bottoms were soaked through. Her dreams had gotten her more wet than she imagined. She touched her aching pussy and masturbated to visions of her teachers lovely cunt. She had to stop just before she came, and then she had trouble falling back to sleep. Her mind kept racing with sexual excitement.

She woke in the morning and immediately her hand shot to her pussy. It was soaking wet. She rubbed it while thinking about licking Miss Featherly's leaking cunt. All day long she struggled to think about school work, but all she could think of was the anticipation of her meeting that night. The day couldn't drag on any more slowly.

Finally it was getting close to the time when they would meet. Jenny showered and shaved everything fresh and smooth. She was pulling on a pair of red thong panties when she remembered that they were forbidden. Tight jeans and a tight t-shirt that left a sliver of skin between it and her pants. She was ready.

She stood in front of Miss Featherly's office until the exact time and then she knocked. As soon as her fourth knock struck the door, she heard Miss Featherly's voice from within.

"Come in." She called.

She opened the door and entered. The office was darker than she remembered it, and there was a scent in the air that she just couldn't place. She found Miss Featherly sitting demurely behind her desk. She was wearing a tight black corset that pushed up her breasts and showed off ample cleavage. It was a lace up corset that showed off about an inch of skin all the way up from her flat stomach. Jenny couldn't see what else she was wearing because her view was blocked by the desk.

"You look radiant Miss Featherly." Jenny complimented.

"Thank you Ms Thompson. You are about to look the same. Please lock the door, and then you are to strip."

Jenny was caught a bit off guard by the immediate request, but she did not protest. She took off her tight shirt first exposing her perky round breasts. She look up at Miss Featherly but could not read the emotion on her face. She unbuttoned her jeans and with some considerable effort shimmied out of them. She then stood naked, except for her high heels which made her sexy legs look exceptional, in front of her teacher who did not say a word.

Her taut stomach with the outline of powerful core muscles looked radiant. Her pussy seemed to be still waking up. It was a slit amongst perfect skin. Her lips tucked somewhere within. Her legs were tanned pillars, toned with endless stair step workouts.

"In the top drawer of the file cabinet are a pair of white lace stockings and a garter belt. Put them on please."

"Yes Miss Featherly, of course."

Jenny turned and approached the drawer. She opened it and found that it contained beautiful white stockings, a garter belt, and a strap-on dildo. She was about to ask about the toy, but decided against it. Instead she grabbed the stockings. She marveled at how soft they were. They must have cost a fortune. She carefully rolled on onto each leg and fastened them to her garter belt. She then turned to face her mistress.

"They look good on you. I contemplated on what top to put you in, but your breasts are so perfect I figured I would let them speak for themselves." Margarette rose and walked over to Jenny. Jenny's jaw dropped as she saw her teacher from the waist down. She had on black stockings that were attached to her corset with thick leather straps. Her bottoms were a pair of what looked like latex or leather panties with a large hole in the crotch. Miss Featherly's full pussy lips were hanging exposed weighted down by all of her jewelry.

She walked behind her student, and when Jenny tried to turn her head, she felt Miss Featherly's strong hands on either side of her head. "Just look forward dear, unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Miss Featherly. I apologize."

The young girl shuddered as she felt her teacher's finger suddenly scrape her pussy.

"You are nervous dear. You pussy is closed up tight like a bank safe."

"I, I don't know why."

"It's OK dear. New experiences can be nerve racking." As she spoke Miss Featherly was moving her finger up and down Jenn's little slit with the slightest of pressure. The touch was reassuring to Jenny and she could feel a warmth returning to her most intimate region.

Miss Featherly could feel her student's pussy lips begin to grow under her touch. She leaned in close and whispered.

"Today I will show you what pleasure you can have when you totally submit. In due time, I am going to make you cum harder than you have ever cum before. Typically I would use some corporal means to instill obedience, but you are a wonderful student and I know that is not necessary." Jenny's pussy was becoming wet under the attention of her teacher's finger. Miss Featherly delved her finger ever so slightly into the young girls pussy and extracted some moisture which she skillfully rubbed up and down the girl's growing lips.

"Yes Miss Featherly" She struggled to speak through the immense pleasure. She was going from nervous to lustful almost instantly.

"Yes your pussy is opening up quite quickly. Let me get a look at the gorgeous slit of yours. Also, a proper examination of this wonderful ass seems in order. Bend over the desk and thrust your ass up please. This is assuming the position."

Without hesitation Jenny bend over the cold wooden desk she thrust her ass up as high as she could while keeping her back straight. Her long toned legs flexed beautifully in this position and her ass clenched in a perfect circular shape. Two dimples appeared on each side of her rear end.

Miss Featherly stroked the girls ass lovingly..

"Amazing! You have such an amazing body Ms Thompson. How often do you work out?"

"Six times a week Miss Featherly. I swim, run, and do weights in the gym."

"It is working young lady, you are simply scrumptious." She kneaded both firm ass cheeks roughly.

"And this pussy." She leaned in closed and looked closely at the now wet pussy presented to her. Full lips glistened with moisture. Jenny was getting more turned on by being in this position. Miss Featherly put her nose right up against the girls pussy. She could feel the heat on the bridge of her nose as she slowly drew in a breath of air, savoring the womanly aroma of her sex.

Margarette stuck out her tongue and licked the pussy in front of her. Jenny nearly leapt at the sensation. She had never been touched by a woman like this.

"Delicious Ms. Thompson. You have a very tasty cunt."

"Thank, thank you Ms. Featherly." Jenny barely managed to mutter.

"This is my cunt now. Do you understand?" Miss Featherly deftly inserted her a finger into Jenny's tight pussy. Margarette loved how this position made ones cunt so tight. She was looking forward to fucking it later. Reach down and rub your clit Ms Thompson.

"Yes Miss Featherly. I understand..." She trailed off as her teacher found her g-spot with her finger. She was drinking in the pleasure when suddenly a loud slap rang out as Miss Featherly slapped her ass forcefully.

"Rub your clit dear." Miss Featherly asked in a very calm voice.

"Yes Miss Featherly." The young girl thrust her hand between her legs and found her aching clit. She started to rub it feverishly. Her legs started to get weak with her impending orgasm. Margarette sensed this and spoke up.

"Stop dear so you do not cum." Jenny stopped immediately. She was shocked at why her teacher stopped her. She was on the verge of orgasm, and she was dying for relief.

"Put your hand back on the desk dear." Jenny obeyed even though all she really wanted to do is rub her clit a few more times so that she could cum.

"Good girl." Miss Featherly slowly pulled her hand from the girl's tight love canal. Jenny could feel it pull out slowly millimeter by millimeter. Once out, Margarette teased the girl's hungry pussy by rubbing her lips ever so gently with the tips of her fingers.

"Very well done. You are a quick learner. Stand up darling I want to drink you in."

It felt good for Jenny to be able to stand upright. Her mind could only focus on one thing however, cumming. She had to cum, it was driving her crazy. She had pleasured herself to the brink of orgasm three times, just as Miss Featherly ordered, and now this tease was too much for her. She was mad with lust.

"Turn around darling." As she spun to face her teacher, she was taken up in a strong embrace. Her teacher thrust her tongue deep into her students mouth with a passionate kiss. Jenny was stunned at first, but then began to kiss back. It was like no other kiss she had ever experienced. Finally Miss Featherly pulled out of the kiss and left Jenny gasping for her breath.

"Good girl. You have gotten me all worked up. It is time for you to take care of your teacher and earn that A. On your knees. "

"Yes, of course Miss Featherly."

Jenny dropped to her knees. The tile floor was a bit uncomfortable but she dared not complain.

Miss Featherly climbed on to her desk and sat down. With her legs flat on the desk she pulled her knees to her chest." Come here darling." She called while motioning with her finger for her student.

Jenny shimmied until her face was right next to her teacher's legs. Slowly Miss Featherly opened her legs exposing her pussy to her student.

"I want you to make me cum again, but this time use your mouth. Have you ever licked a woman before?"

"No Miss Featherly."

Her teachers eyes opened wide. "Are you excited to try?"

"Yes Miss Featherly, very excited."

"What are you waiting for then?"

Jenny leaned forward and licked her teachers cunt from the bottom all the way up in one slow, powerful stroke. Then she licked back down, enjoying the perfumed taste of her teacher's cunt. The sensation of the hard steel rings in her soft pussy lips was such a contrast. Jenny sucked a ring into her mouth and tugged on it pulling Miss Featherly's pussy lip out.

She continued to lick her teacher again this time sucking in her Miss Featherly's swollen clit, steel bar and all. Her clit felt so hard and large in her mouth, like a tiny penis. She could hear Miss Featherly moan softly.

Jenny was voraciously eating out her teacher now. She could feel the Professor's pussy nectar covering her face. Finally she felt Miss Featherly's hand on her head pull her close. She again latched onto her large clit and sucked hard. Miss Featherly's legs squeezed her head as she came powerfully. After a few moments the grip on her head loosened.

Miss Featherly's s legs dropped away from her student and she lay down on the desk exhausted. Her chest was rising and falling quickly under her tight corset.

"That was amazing Miss Thompson." Miss Featherly called while still laying on the desk with eyes closed. " Please stand and bring me my purse and your cell phone."

"Yes Miss Featherly." Jenny was stunned by the request, but tried to hide it. She stood up walked to her purse and fished out her Iphone. Then she grabbed Miss Featherly's purse, a small black designer leather bag, and brought them both to her teacher.

Miss Featherly was now sitting on the side of the desk with the most peaceful smile.

"Good girl, now turn around please. What is the pass code to your phone?"

"1269"

"Put this on please. " Her teacher handed her a tangle of straps with a small metal object roughly the size of a peanut.

"It goes on just like panties, and that metal object rests directly on your clitoris."

Jenny fumbled with the device, and then stepped into it and pulled it up. She placed the cold metal against her clitoris and it made her shiver with pleasure. She could feel her teacher adjusting some of the clasps from behind.

"There, a perfect fit. Now turn around dear."

Jen spun, her pussy sopping with anticipation of relief.

"What you are wearing is a vibrator. When I so desire, I will pleasure you by pushing a button on my phone like this."

Miss Featherly pressed a button on her phone and Jenny squealed as the device began to stimulate her clit. She closed her eyes to enjoy the building orgasm.

"I can adjust the intensity like so." The vibration on her clit increased so much that she doubled over as her legs began to give.

"And stop it when I wish." The pleasure stopped suddenly. Jenny was disappointed to be denied another orgasm.

"You have controls on your phone to. I have installed an app called "Tutoring". You have only one control and that is stop. You must only hit the stop button if you are about to cum. I don't want you to cum until our next visit. Let's say the day after tomorrow. "

Jenny was about to protest but thought better. "Yes Miss Featherly." She answered in a sad tone.

"Don't worry darling. Soon, you will experience an orgasm more powerful than you could ever have imagined. You just have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Miss Featherly. I trust you."

The girl cheered up a bit, but her mind was so clouded. All that she could think of was cumming. She was so sexed up, she couldn't think about anything else. What about that strap on. Couldn't Miss Featherly fuck her with that? Her eyes darted to the drawer that held the dildo. God she needed relief. Still she trusted Miss Featherly, and she needed to pass.

"Good girl. There will be time for that my darling." As if she read the girl's mind. Miss Featherly grabbed a large black over coat and covered herself. "Wait ten minutes and then go home. If you hold strong, I will give you more pleasure than you could ever imagine next time."

She turned and walked out the door, leaving Jenny naked, confused, and most importantly, horny as hell.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers
12