Miss Feel Good

Story Info
We need more!
1k words
4.05
31.5k
17

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:- Everyone in this story is over eighteen. With thanks to my editor Candace.

*****

Chapter One

Our daughters are all grown up now, and I feel like something is missing. Our daughters have their own lives now when they aren't at University and John just got a new job and is working extremely long hours.

Even though I still get to have regular threesomes with my two stunning daughters and John is a fantastic lover, I need more!

It was an incredibly hot day so I went to the nudist beach all by myself to get an all over tan, I was alone though. I'm so used to having my family with me. I should have went to the nude beach where my brother, Jake lives, but it's so far away.

I drifted off to sleep on this deserted beach and contemplated extending my family, John is making so much money now, and as I woke up I thought why not.

"I can't wait to feel John's massive thick cock in my cunt again."

That night I knew my whole family would be home.

My husband John and my youngest Daughter Jo were already naked and watching tv when I got home. I was just waiting for Ruby to get home, before I made my announcement. I had a shower and went to watch tv with my hubby.

Ruby finally got home.

"I need to get out of these hot and sticky clothes, get naked and have a shower," Ruby announced.

We all had dinner in front of the tv. I finally had my opportunity.

"Guys do you mind if we turn the tv off?"

"I need to ask you all something." I said.

"How do you all fell about extending the family?"

Well, with that I could see how excited Ruby and John were. John was at full erection and was pre ejaculating.

I had never seen Ruby so wet and her nipples were at full erection.

"I can't wait to watch dad (fuck your tight pussy mum!" Ruby shouted at the top of her lungs. "It's going to give me extra excitement, knowing dads going to get you pregnant."

"I can't wait to fuck your pregnant ass mum." Ruby yelled.

"It will take my mind of my boyfriend problems, too."

"Why can't I find a lovely man with a large thick cock like Dads and uncle Jakes. I'm so used to the pleasure I get from Jake and Dad as they ass fuck me, no other man measures up to them." Ruby continued ranting on.

"My boyfriends get so depressed. I have to grab for my vibrators to finish the job after sex and oral." Ruby sobbed.

"Baby girl I had know idea," John and I said in unison.

"Help me give your father a blowjob my darling daughters, before he explodes everywhere." Ruby wiped the pre cum off her father's cock and massaged it into her tits. Ruby lead the way as the three of us gave John the blowjob of his life. John was still rock hard and tit fucked Ruby to orgasm.

"So what do you think Josephine?" I asked.

"I am so happy about the thought of having a little brother or sister mum." Jo replied.

"Danni my darling wife," John said. "I need to do you doggy style now."

"I have had a very stressful day."

Ruby ran to her room to get her vibrators, so that she could lube my pussy for John's manhood. Meanwhile Jo assisted her father with his condom.

Ruby lubricated her own pussy for her favorite vibrator and assisted her father with bringing me to my first orgasm of the night by licking my pussy and swallowing my cum.

Ruby than concentrated on her own pussy while she watched us. Jo took over from Ruby and rubbed the other vibrator up and down my clit and over her father's cock and balls. This vibrator could not fit inside of me.

John fell asleep inside of me and Jo fell asleep with her tits on my wet pussy. Jo awoke the next morning to the feeling of her father at full mast inside of me.

Ruby had not slept, she didn't want to miss any of the action.

Chapter Two.

Ruby was nervous , because she had exams today. Exams and zero sleep usually spells disaster for her. Ruby ran to have a cold shower to settle her excitement and hormones after watching her parents make love all night. Ruby was relying on pure adrenaline to get her through her exams.

John had left for work already, leaving Jo to give me oral.

Jo was racing to get ready, after bringing me to orgasm

"Hurry up Sis if you want a lift to University." Ruby said.

Ruby got home really late that night to hear sex noises coming from the master bedroom.

"Can't you guys wait for me to watch?" Ruby yelled as she started stripping in the hallway. To her relief she looked into the master bedroom to see her father ass fucking her little sister. While I was discovering the joy of Ruby's vibrators.

"I'm going to have a shower." Ruby said. "The vibrators are even better when wet."

"Come join me (Mum and Dad."

"I want to watch you have sex in the shower."

I never thought that Ruby's enthusiasm to get me pregnant would get her father so excited). My sex life has never been so good. He has never given me so many orgasms.

It's really starting to worry me how much better a lover John is while looking at Ruby naked and how hard he gets when his own daughters masturbate in front of him.

My mind started racing. Is it normal for my eldest Daughter to be so infatuated with looking at me pregnant and wanting to fuck my pregnant ass? Is it okay Ruby started chanting pregnant, pregnant, pregnant as she watched her parents having shower sex?

Later that night John requested that our Daughters sleep with us as often as possible while we are baby making. He also said that he knows about my regular threesomes with our daughters and nothing would get him more excited than watching us have threesomes after a rampant night of sex.

Oh my god, I thought. Who would have thought that wanting more children would turn Ruby and John into such sex maniacs!

Sex was becoming Ruby's main frame. She couldn't care less about her exams.

"What have I created?" I thought to myself.