Miss Feel Good Pt. 09

Story Info
Family rekindling on return from Cains vacation.
850 words
3.81
9.2k
9
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

View my editors literotica. Shygirlwhore.

Everyone in this story is over eighteen and Dani is the narrator.

***

Chapter fifteen

Ross had just turned eighteen and has just hit the workforce. Ross thought that now that his school days had finished that so would the constant teasing and name calling because of his Mum Kim being in a lesbian relationship. At Least Ross had his girlfriend Dalire for moral support all the way through the his high school years. It was a good thing that Ross had inherited his mother's thick skin as well.

Ross had decided to get himself a job, as he hadn't decided what he wanted to study a Une. Ross's grades were through the roof, he could study whatever he wanted.

Ruby and Scott had just got back from their nude vacation up at Cain's with Jane and Tanya. Ruby was overjoyed at the prospects of Laura accepting her proposal, but was pining for Laura's affections so badly. Ruby was secretly thinking that she was going to put her wedding on hold until Laura said yes, but Scott hadn't even proposed to her yet!

Toby had finally landed himself a girlfriend in Sasha and finally has gotten some relief from Tilly's meanious. Toby was very happy living with His Mum Jill and his aunty Meg in their new home, life was hunky dory.

Neve and Holly were so glad to have their brother Scott back home, two weeks were far too long.

John and Dani had planned a welcome home party at the sex beach for the vacationers. Dani was craving watching her daughter having sex with Scott, hoping that she would be asked to join them for a threesome. Dani had planned the party for around lunchtime, hoping to have the beach alone for her family and guests. Dani and John were so keen to meet Scotts family and hoped that they would attend.

John and Dani we're delighted to see that Neve and Holly were already tanning when they arrived at the sex beach with Scott and Ruby to start setting up for the party. John got an instant erection looking at Scotts sister's e cup beauty.

"I don't think that Mum and Dad will be joining us today, those two are so prudish." Holly said and smiled at John's hardness and offered to give him a blowjob.

"We had the beach all to ourselves today." Neve commented.

We were all delighted to share the afternoon with Kim, Sam and Ross, it had been years since Dani has seen her sister.

Over lunch Scott and Ruby shared tall tales and exciting times that they had up at the nudist resort in Cairns with Jane and Tanya. Ruby was most excited to tell her family and friends all about Laura and the proposal that she put to Laura.

Ross and Toby's confidence has been raised since they both have found themselves steady girlfriends.

By then everyone was totally naked and ready for a swim, it was so good to have the sex beach all to ourselves.

Before long Tanya lead the way with the sex games. Tanya was never one to hold back and had plenty of confidence to match.

Scott was blown away by how closer family we are. In his family it's only him and his two sisters that are close. Scott only dreamed to be as close with his parents as we are.

Scott ate every girls pussy and every girl was more than happy to return the favor.

During the afternoon the sporty/athletic ones in Kim and Sam had us playing sports on the beach and in the ocean between relaxing, tanning and just catching up. Everyone had a wonderful afternoon despite Tilly's presence. We really should catch up as the full family group more often.

As the afternoon was starting to cool down we went our separate ways, however Kim, Sam and Ross and Scott's sisters were able to join us back at our place for dinner. Dani was delighted that Scott's sisters were fitting so easily into our naturist lifestyle and were very quick to remove their clothes as they walked into our home. John and Ross just couldn't control their manhood as Holly and Neve got completely naked and went upstairs to join Scott and Ruby in the spa. Kim and Ross needed to freshen up as well and jumped into the shower upstairs together. Kim gave her son a handjob as he watched the sexual activities in the spa, Holly and Neve had their hands and there mouths all over Ruby's body. Scott just felt up Ruby and his sister's titties and shot his load onto the bathroom floor. As Ruby and Scott went downstairs to help with the dinner preparations Ross was invited to hop into the spa with Holly and Neve, where the girls pulled Ross's face and buried him between there boobies and reached to relieve his erection. Kim was just Jilling off in the shower watching her son's pleasure.

We all enjoyed the dinner conversation and Sam and Dani rekindled their sibling memories.