Miss Frumpy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you George ... and that had better not be a line. And just one more question ... is that full mast?"

"Yes, close to it ... only someone as hot as you could do this. Pru, four guys in one day do not ask out a woman who is not hot."

"Thank you George, I feel better about myself ... I will be right back." as she turned to walk slowly back upstairs, feeling the heat from his stare on her ass again.

And the next two outfits went like that last one, a bit more daring, but acceptable as long as her posture was maintained and the jacket left closed. The one skirt was a little too short, especially if she bent over at the waist, but still acceptable. There were other women wearing shorter skirts. George went back to feeling the fabrics and getting kissed as he did so.

"George, this is just a sample of the social clothing. (She was holding some of the items on hangers) Many are mixed and matched, Jeans, slacks, khakis, shorts for warmer weather and blouses of different types." Prudence was wearing low cut jeans and a blouse that buttoned down the front. She had changed her plan ... she wasn't going to model all of them, she had some practicing she wanted to get at.

"Very tasteful Prudence, I can see Stephanie's fashion sense in those choices. You look wonderful in jeans. Again, I had no idea ... Frumpy does not look good in jeans. You however will get guys looking back over their shoulder to check you out."

"Thank you George, as long as that was not a line."

"No, wait until Saturday. I will point it out when the guys do the double take. We only have a few more minutes; its long after midnight ... is there anything else we should talk about?"

"Yes, we have lots of subjects ... like the questions you spoke about, but maybe we could just practice a little before you go?"

"Okay ... you are dressed socially. Let's say you are on a date with a man you are interested in, more than the fourth date and you are at a club. What touching is appropriate?"

"This is a dark club, a dance club like we were at?"

"Yes ... the question you have to concern yourself with is what others would think about your behavior. It would be unacceptable for people to think one of my managers is ... I think the term would be ... slutty. Allowing too much exposure or touching in a public situation is unacceptable. But there are ways to stimulate your partner while giving the appearance of acceptable behavior."

"Can you show me an example George?"

"Sure ... we are the back of the bar and I am behind you like this (he pressed his boner into her ass, she pressed back) ... both of us can see everyone else in the bar. I could run my hand across your breasts if no else is looking ... (she moaned) like that ... small caresses to keep the sexual tension high. No one would see if I cupped your ass like this. And sitting behind a table, (he sat down on the couch with her) I could place my hand on your thigh and higher if there is a table cloth ... as long as the public does not see the action."

Neither of them heard the clock chime one in the morning.

"George that would be fun to try on Saturday. So tomorrow night? We have lots of work and we may as well take advantage of my parents being away."

"Certainly," he responded as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started their goodbye kiss still on the couch.

They started out slow... sensual ... and then became more passionate. She almost screamed when he grabbed her breasts, rolling her nipples in his fingers. He was pressing and she was grinding but the jeans were limiting that effect. She was surprised when he pulled her shirt tail out of her jeans and then ran his hands on the bare flesh of her back.

They were breathing almost frantically. And their lips became chapped with the desperation of their kissing going on and on.

She was surprised again when he slid his hands up her back and found her bra strap, releasing the clasp with a snap of his fingers. "George?"

"It's okay, we're not even on second base." he said trying to catch his breath.

"Okay," she mumbled as she returned his kisses passionately. And she screamed her surprise mixed with a moan when his hand found her breasts under her loose bra. "George?" she questioned and yet couldn't pull his hand away it felt so wonderful. "Mmmm," and "Oh..." she breathed with his hand kneading and pinching and caressing.

And she didn't stop him when he dribbled his kisses down her neck and then lifted her blouse and bra, finding her naked swollen nipples with his mouth. "Oh, my God George, that feels so wonderful ... I could let you do that all night ... oh!"

And neither of them heard the clock chime two in the morning.

But she hadn't noticed his hands slowly, sneakily undoing her jeans in front while he was mouthing first one breast and then the other. He had her little belt undone ... a little while later it was the top button ... and then the zipper was inched lower, one zipper tooth at a time.

She was enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her tits immensely, her eyes closed, leaning back as he licked and sucked and she moaned ... on and on, she wanted it to go on forever.

And then it was total surprise when he slipped his fingers deftly inside her jeans, inside her panties, past her pubic hair and down to her soaking wet pussy. "George! Oh my god, No! You shouldn't put your finger in my pussy ... oh, George, no! ... Oh! ... George! ... Ah! ... Ah! ... Ah! ... Oh! ... Oh! ... Honey! ... Oh, my God that feels good!"

Prudence feigned trying to pull his hand out of her pants for a few moments and then just gave into the feeling, holding his arm as he worked his magic.

And with his other hand he was unbuttoning her blouse, his mouth still sucking on her tits. It continued for minute after minute, ten minutes, then twenty ... thirty ... Prudence was flooded by the sensations and she never noticed George had taken off her blouse and bra, hadn't remembered helping him ... she was totally topless. "Pru, You are the most beautiful creature on this planet," said George, staring at her naked breasts and flat stomach, admiring her tight abs and the curve of her ribs. It was her perfect succulent nipples that burned into his memory, a sight he would never forget. They were pouting, begging to be sucked.

George was taking his time bringing Pru along; he had left her clit untouched for the first part. And then he touched it gently and she tried to grind it into his hand. She was soaking wet, drenched in her excitement and he started his ministrations on her love bud, fast and then slow, fast and then slow until she started screaming and shaking and shuddering, her whole body in spasm. George pulled his face off her breast to watch them shake and move so amazingly. They were both a little red, a little pink like her mouth ... from sucking so long.

"Holding her breath, she felt the last of the quakes drain through her body, giving her a release like she had never felt before.

They were stretched out on the couch, he was still sucking on her breasts ... he just couldn't get enough of them.

She was enjoying the feeling, running her hands through his hair, "George, should I have let you do that?"

"Yes ... me, but not anyone else."

"But you're my boss and my coach, should I let my coach do that?"

"You need the release at least twice a week, it's unhealthy if you don't have a release that often, and we have to practice ... all the time ... and you are so beautiful, I just can't stop myself ... it's healthy if I don't," as he continued sucking her tit.

The clock chimed three in the morning.

"George, oh my God, we have work tomorrow ... come on ... get up ... you have to let go. (Plop! his mouth made the sound when he let go) "Honey, come on ... tomorrow is Friday, you can stay later tomorrow." She buttoned up her jeans and looked for her blouse.

George was rushed out the door, a puppy-dog look on his face. He was given a long, wonderful kiss from the most beautiful topless woman, but sent home.

*****

George didn't remember driving home. He didn't remember sleeping. He never remembered getting up, dressing and driving to the office; it wasn't until close to ten in the morning before he had a conscious thought.

Prudence was bright and happy, her nipples a little tender in the morning. She understood George's sleepy mood but was only thinking about Saturday going on their date. A couple more guys hit on her, but she never paid attention, they might as well have been talking to the wall.

As the rotten ones do, the dejected labeled her the Ice Princess around the water cooler. It made them feel better to put her down like that.

It was that very comment that woke George up. He had been drifting all morning and when the guys came up with that label, it put a smile on his face. She might have been an Ice Princess to them, but she was George's Hot Goddess away from work. He couldn't get the image of her tits out of his head ... it consumed him most of the day. He didn't dare stand up from behind his desk.

It was the last Friday in the month so the new blue phone sheets were distributed. It was normally a triumphant exercise for George to copy all his secret markings from the old one to the new, normally took him at least an hour, sometimes two ... it was his score sheet ... circles, filled in circles, stars and checks ... but maybe it was because he was sleepy, maybe not, he tossed the old and hung up the new ... no scores, no history, just empty blue.

He noticed Prudence walking around the office, but compared to the visions he had from last night, she just looked classy ... he was proud of her in yet another new suit that was getting so much attention, less worried now that the Ice Princess would be getting her Ice.

Near the end of the day, Prudence could see that George was still dragging. She walked in his office with a note that read: NO GYM TONIGHT, MY HOUSE @ 4:15.

She let him read it and asked, "Okay?"

George nodded, "Okay." stifling a yawn.

As George walked through her front door Prudence gave George another wonderful greeting kiss with a "Hi Honey, glad you are home" in a low sexy voice. Then she took off his tie and jacket, sat him down on the couch, untied his shoes, took them and his socks off ... then swung his feet up on the couch, giving him a pillow for his head.

It was after nine o'clock before George woke from his nap. When he opened his eyes, Prudence was in his arms slumbering away. He went back to sleep with a smile, hugging her tight.

*****

George woke up on the couch at his normal six AM workday wake-up time. But this was Saturday ... and there was no way he was going to be able to get back to sleep. He noticed Prudence had changed ... she was wearing silk pajamas ... not sexy like lingerie ... but it was adding to his morning hardon problem. He averted his eyes. He needed to use the bathroom. George was able to untwine their arms and legs without waking her, climb off the couch and make his way to the bathroom.

It took him a long time for the erection to subside, so he could urinate. And then after, he found her toothbrush and knew she wouldn't mind. He splashed some water on his face and felt refreshed.

Walking back downstairs he wondered if he should go home and change, or wake her up and make breakfast. She was looking so delectable ... he didn't want to leave ... and he would have to wake her if he left ... to kiss her goodbye ... so he went over to the couch and knelt to give her a kiss.

"Oh, Good Morning Honey," she said and then wrapped her arms around his neck. It was quite a few minutes before she broke the kiss. "Honey, we haven't talked about a Good Morning kiss ... is that different?"

"Prudence, you did it very well ... and I want to talk about it, but I am starving. We haven't eaten anything since late afternoon yesterday."

She jumped up and was smiling, stretching ... watching him admire her body. She led him into the kitchen and showed him what she had.

"Pru, would you mind if I cooked breakfast? ... I like to think that it's the man's realm to cook Saturday morning breakfast."

"Yes, that would be wonderful ... My Dad always cooks weekend mornings. It annoys my Mom, but she puts up with his messes. I'll be right back ... I need a bathroom break."

"Yes, I hope you don't mind, I used your toothbrush."

"No, I don't mind." she said as she rushed upstairs. There was something sexy about a man using her toothbrush ... George using her toothbrush.

After taking care of the essentials, she debated about whether she should change. She decided not to, she was only wearing her skimpiest thong under.

Back in the kitchen, she settled in the chair her Mom always sat in to watch her Dad making breakfast. The difference she noticed was that George was good. He was fast and knew his way around a kitchen. And he cleaned up messes as soon as he made them. When he placed the last eggs on the plates he rinsed and washed the Teflon pan before bringing the dishes to the table. "George, this looks wonderful. I wouldn't mind if you cooked breakfast for me everyday."

"We could do that ... you could come over to my apartment in the mornings instead of meeting me early in the lunch room."

"I would like that. You'll have to write down the address."

"But I have to change ... so after breakfast we could talk a little about some of your questions and then you could come with me to my apartment. We could leave from there to drive to that town. I have underground parking so we shouldn't be seen."

They finished breakfast and then walked back to the couch. "George, we were talking about the morning kiss." She wanted more and her nipples were aching for his mouth.

"Yes ... morning is fraught with its realities. You did an excellent job with the kiss ... but sometimes you might want to delay that, allowing time for bathroom breaks and brushing teeth. A good morning kiss is just as acceptable ten, twenty, even thirty minutes later. But you can never miss the kiss. After eating is unacceptable ... that might be just a goodbye kiss and the morning kiss would be forever lost." George was wondering what he was talking about ... had his brain turned to mush? ... This was all gobbly-gook. It would be nice to get a kiss that way from her, from those extraordinary lips ... but really ... he was used to pushing his date out of bed and out the door, no kisses, if she wasn't quick enough he made her dress in the hall.

He decided to take a different track, "And you should know about the male anatomy."

Prudence was getting upset about George talking so much, she just wanted him to start kissing her again, swing his bat and get on a base ... any base. But this discussion was now getting interesting.

"Most mornings I wake up with what is called a morning erection."

"Like this morning?"

"Yes ... normally only half mast ... you seem to make it full mast very easily. I am not a doctor, I don't know the medical reason, but my guess is that it is a combination of factors. When I have an erection, I cannot urinate, so my body might be giving me the erection so I can sleep longer. But there is also the power of dreams. I seem to be having powerful erotic dreams about you lately and that would certainly do it too. My guess is that the two reasons are complementary ... the body might give me the erection so I can sleep longer and the stimulation might be having an effect on the dreams."

"Okay, so why is this important to know? Did you want to show me something?" she asked hoping.

"I think because if you become intimate with your mate ... and he should have the erection, you need to know. He might just need to urinate."

"Is that why you are like that now?"

"No I am like this because I am speculating that you are not wearing a bra under that silk ... I can make out your nipple pressing against the fabric. You seem to be aroused as well."

"Yes I am," she blushed a little.

"Okay, but before we talk more about that, let me finish about the anatomy discussion."

"Certainly."

"Okay, we have talked at length and experimented at what the man might do ... but there is also your behavior to discuss. Let us say that we are sitting on the couch and it is the third of fourth date. There has been some limited pressing, you are curious about the man's organ. It is perfectly acceptable to accidentally brush up against his penis. This of course is easier to do if it is erect like mine. The back of the hand is alright and will give you a limited amount of information. Go ahead ... tell me what it feels like with the back of your hand."

"Okay," she was staring intently. "It looks big ... hard yet soft at the same time." she was using the backs of both hands.

"But if this is an accidental touch, you would not be looking. It would be more likely that we would be kissing and on first base. Let's do that." He leaned in and she kept her hand pressed on his erection while kissing him. Then George reached for her breast and she moaned loudly, pressing down onto his erection. He broke the kiss and took his hand off.

She missed his hand on her breast. She wanted him to stop talking.

"Pru, if you are on your fourth date and you think second base is appropriate, then you could actually grab his penis on top of his clothes. There is no first base when it comes to a man's penis."

"Like this?" she asked as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Yes ... you will now be able to judge the size. Yes, that feels nice." then he pulled her hand away. "Pru, this next part is a bit tricky so I want you to understand. To judge his size should only take a few seconds ... longer if he is not full mast. But a man will make certain assumptions. If you caress him longer, he will assume you want to give him the release ... to make him ejaculate. So unless you verbally tell him otherwise, he will probably display his naked penis if you don't undress him. This is third base for a man. It is acceptable behavior for a woman on the third or fourth date to give the man a hand job."

"Can I try that?" she asked as she started unbuckling his belt. She was very careful ... this was her first time and she didn't want to miss anything.

"And you have to be cautious ... unless you want this to go all the way around the bases; you should not have your own panties off."

"I understand," she said as he helped her slide his pants down. "Can you take these off? I am just learning and I may be doing this awhile."

"Certainly." He stood and she helped him pull his pants off his legs, then he folded them neatly over the arm of a nearby chair. Returning he could see her staring and then suck in her breath as she reached to pull his boxers off. His boxers were tented out and as she pulled down, his penis snapped back to full horizontal.

"George, this is really nice," as she touched it wide-eyed, smiling.

"I guess I should give you some instruction. A man ... certainly myself included is not used to verbalizing. So at all times, try to take your cues from his face and sounds. Here, let me show you. This is how I masturbate. I don't know about women, but boys usually masturbate before they become teenagers. I was just in the first grade when I started climbing poles and having mini orgasms. I didn't have a clue what it was; I just knew I loved the feeling. So to stimulate me the fastest would probably be to simulate the way I use my own hand. Here you try. Okay, that's good, but use more pressure on the outside, more gently on the head. The head is very delicate. And always be careful with your fingernails. That is good ... oh! I often use a lubricant so the skin won't get sore."

"Should I get some?"

"No, natural is always better. You can use your saliva."

She spit on his dick.

"That works or you could always just put some on your hand ... that's good ... oh! Now there are some other things that you need to consider ... oh, nice ... You are giving me a great hand-job. The other methods of stimulating my penis are a blow-job, titty fuck, and what I call slip and slide."

1...345678