Miss Georgie’s Awaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the boys came down, I had them sit at the table. Their robes did not fit them all that well because both of them were bigger than Richard. Tyrone's was not too bad, but his chest stuck out and looked fabulous, those rippling mussels. Gus's was way too small and too short. His big chest stuck out of his and it hung on him kinda of short. He had to keep closing it when he moved. But they both got to the table and sat down.

"Wow, another great meal Miss Georgie. We sure are thankful for all your help. Buy the way where is your family? We saw pictures of you boys and your husband up stairs."

Tyrone asked as he was eating.

"Why do you ask?"

"O we don't mean nothing by it. We were just wondering, it seems the table is set just for you and us." Gus said.

"Well, they went on an all men fishing trip. I husband does not think women should go fishing. Soooo they left me by myself."

Tyrone looked at her funny and said "No offense man but if I had a woman that looked like you I would want her around me all the time, please don't take that wrong. As Gus said you surly do not have any worry about us. We would never think of causing you no harm. "

Georgie, looked at them nervously and said, "I thank you for both the complement and the reinsurance. I consider you Southern country folk and even tho you are not white I think of you as Southern Gentleman."

"I'll drink to that," Gus said, trying to break the tension, but there was something about Miss Georgie that he could not figure out. It seems that she like them but was always hiding something. Was it the hates for darkies? Did some nigger do something to her in the past? He did notice that the blacks up here were different than the ones back home. O well they had all night, he would figure it out.

When they finished eating Miss Georgie asked, "Would you boys like a drink, I do have some Jack Daniels so we could have some Jack and 7up?

"I will have one "said Tyrone with a big smile.

"I will take mine straights up, ifin you don't mind, "As he handed her his empty water glass.

"That's funny Gus, why did I know you were going to have it that way? "My husband says that a Jack and 7 is a girl's drink.

She filled Gus's glass and made drinks for her and Tyrone. They sat and talked for a while, talked about work, painting the house, and how it was growing up down south. After a few drinks Miss Georgie felt more relaxed, and she told the story about Willy. She had never told anyone that story before, and she could not believe she did it now. Anyway they all laughed about it and it did not seem to be a big deal.

Except for Gus, Gus finely understood what the underlined problem was with Miss Georgie. Deep down inside she really wanted the black snake. Well Miss Georgie, Gus thought, I am going to help you out, I will make sure you get what you want but it is going to be your idea. I will just make it easy for you. What you do not understand is once you get bitten by the black snake and taste its venom you are hooked and will always want it.

"Let's have another toast, here is to the South and all the Southern folks we left behind, "Gus said as her raised his glass.

Georgie drank it down and made herself and Tyrone another one. Everything was going fine. She really felt relaxed and was have a good time with the boys. "Tell you what, why don't we clean up the dining room and take all the dishes into the kitchen. Then we can go into the den and really relax before going to bed," When she said that her heart stopped, "I mean go to sleep."

Gus Busted out laughing, he had done that to break up the tension, and it worked because Miss Georgie started to laugh as well.

Now Gus was going to put his plan into action. As they were walking back and forth to the kitchen he would let his robe fall open in front of her a few times. That would not be hard because it hardly fit anyway. She would for sure get a good look at his big black snake and think it was an accident.

As Miss Georgie got up from the table, she lost her balance and Tyrone grabbed her before she fell. As he did his robe opened up and before he could close it she saw his black cock. God it was big, she thought, she only saw it for a second but that was enough. It looked twice the size and much thicker than Richard's.

"I'm sorry Miss Georgie, I'm really sorry." Tyrone stammered. "Please for give me, please."

Miss Georgie blushed and then said, "I know, that's ok; don't worry about it, things happen.

Gus looked over at her and smiled, things happen alright; Tyrone was helping and did not even know it. Missy I am going to make things happen for you that you are going to love.

Gus took some plates into the kitchen and timed it so she would put the plates into the sink and turn around just when he was behind her. The robe would open and he would say he was sorry but it would take him a little longer than Tyrone did to close his. And his was a little larger than Tyrone's.

It worked fine; Tyrone left his dishes and went back into the dining room. I put my dishes on the counter as Miss Georgie was putting hers into the sink. She turned and we bumped into each other and my robe fell open.

Georgie, turned she was still a little off balance, and bumped into Gus. His robe fell open and she saw his cock. My God it was big, and it just hung their waiting for her to touch it. I stood there admiring it, it seemed like hours before Gus closed his robe and said, "Sorry Missy, you OK?" Then he put his arms around her and held her for a second. Lying against his chest she felt so safe and protected.

Protected from what she was not sure. She could feel his big chest, the warmth, then she felt his member against her stomach and it felt great. Gus then let her go and waked back to the dining room to clean up some more. As he walked away Miss Georgie felt cold and empty inside and she wanted to touch him, not just him but that big beautiful black cock of his. God what was she thinking, Miss Georgie was a white woman and descent Southern white women do not mess around with darkies. At least not down south.

When she got back to the dining room everything was quiet. Tyrone and Gus were still cleaning up but not looking directly at her. She picked up her drink and finished it, then made another one. "Fellas want another drink? She said to break the ice. "Sure" both of them said."

"By the way Miss Georgie, if you are feeling uncomfortable with us we can go in the garage and go to sleep for the rest of the night." Gus stated as he walked back into the kitchen.

"NO, I mean, no that is not necessary. "she stammered. "We just had a couple of accidents, no big deal." She hoped that Gus did not pick up on that, tho she knew she sounded like a fool.

But Gus did pick up on that and knew they were headed in the right direction. She was going to get bitten by the big black snake tonight. When Gus and Tyrone were in the kitchen alone he told Tyrone, "Just be cool, shut up and follow my lead. I will make sure you have the best time in your whole young life."

When he walked back into the dining room, Miss Georgie was wiping off the table and then she started to put the plates back on. "I thought we were done eating" asked Gus puzzled."

"Yes we are, this is for display, these are my good china, crystal and silverware. No one eats off of these, they are just for looks, for show. "Georgie said with a smile on her face.

"You white people sure waist a lot of time and money. Something that pretty and no one uses it. If you do not take it wrong, it like having a beautiful woman and not giving her all the attention and love she needs." As he said that he turned and headed back to the kitchen.

Georgie, could feel her face turn red, she was blushing all over her pretty face. She was glad that Gus had left. When she was done with the table and it was perfect she finished her drink and headed to the kitchen.

When she got there she was shocked. Gus was washing the dishes and Tyrone was drying them. They were finishing, as she looked at them she thought about her husband. He never did nor would he ever do the dishes without a fight because this is women's work. These men were so grateful for what she had done and what she was doing for them they just jumped in and helped out.

"Miss Georgie, would you like another drink?", She came out of her haze as Tyrone spoke.

"Why yes dear Tyrone I would love one."

"Why don't you take a shower and get into some convertible cloths and come down and join us watching your big RCA TV. I think both of us would like your company." Gus said as he washed the last dish and was wiping his hands.

She nodded and went upstairs, took a shower and put on a light robe because she felt was warm. The warmth was due to either the weather or because she had too many drinks.

She walked slowly down the stairs, when she got to the bottom she saw both of them relaxing, Gus on the sofa and Tyrone on the big recliner. She thought that was funny, she figured it would have been the other way around.

"If you don't mind me saying you clean up pretty good for a white woman", Gus said and they both laughed. Then she started to laugh, "No I don't mind, and thank you."

She walked in and looked around, "If you want me to I can move over in the little sofa. "Gus said.

"I would give you the big chair and move over by Gus," Tyrone said with that big kid smile.

"No, it is OK. I don't mind sitting next to Gus. By the way the little sofa is called a love seat." She said forcing a smile on her face and then blushed.

Miss Georgie sat down next to Gus, leaned back and started to watched TV while she finishing her drink. Things were going on in her head, like the way Richard treats her sometimes, the loneliness she feels in this big house when he is at work, this house so far away from everything. If these two darkies would not have shown up she would be all by herself, all alone, and unsafe. What if these guys would have turned out to be bad men, crooks, rapist, she could have been raped or even killed. All Richard was worried about was his fishing trip, and getting a boat. It had been months since he had touched her or even shown her any affection. These men had shown her more in just a few hours they he had in a while.

Gus looked over at Miss Georgie and saw a tear run down her face. He raised his big arm and put it slowly around her shoulders and pulling her into him, "Is everything alright Missy, are you ok?" Gus said with a very soft low comforting voice.

Miss Georgie looked up at him and into his deep brown kindly eyes, then Gus leaned down and kissed her. Not a hard kiss but a very soft kiss, then he slid his tongue into her mouth. She moaned and gave into him, body and soul. As they were kissing, he slid his big hand down and started to play with her tits. As soon as he touched them she started to whimper and moan. Since she did not stop him his hands worked down till it hit her panties. From there to her pussy, which she opened up her legs a little for him. After she did that Gus pulled himself away from her lips, her eyes were still closed so he signaled to Tyrone to come over and start slicking her pussy.

Tyrone jumped at the chance, he had never seen a white ladies pussy up close before, nor had he ever licked and kissed one. When he got on his knees he pulled her legs apart, she had a beautiful red haired pussy, with nice puffy lips. As he got closer he could not believe how sweet it smelled. From there he dug in and started licking her lips and nibbling her little hard clit. He was going to make Miss Georgie feel the best she had ever felt.

Georgie opened her eyes and whimpered," OOOOO my God, what is he doing. O Jesus, no one ever OOOOOO please Gus no, OOOO please Tyrone don't stop. OOOOO Gus AAAAAAA yes.

Gus whispered, "Its OK Missy, we are going to make you feel like you have never felt before. You know deep down inside this is what you really want. You have wanted it ever since you saw Willy big black cock. Don't hold back just enjoy it, you know you want it, relax Missy."

As Tyrone was making love to her pussy, by the way, that was one thing Tyrone bragged about to Gus and the whole team. He told us, "Give me your women and after I eat their pussy they will never go back to you." Hearing Miss Georgie moan and the way she was lifting her hip and try to put her whole pussy into his face, I truly believe him.

Gus then took her hand and moved it down to his big black cock. When she felt it she moaned, "O God, OOOOO yes."

"Tyrone" Gus said, "let her up, it is time she met the Big Black Snake."

Tyrone let her up and Gus opened his robe, then he spread his legs. His cock was already hard; it was about 8 inches long and about 6 1/2 inches around. It had a nice big mushroom head and very large veins running all through it. Tyrone picked Miss Georgie up and placed her between Gus's legs. She looked up at it then at Gus. Then Gus whispered, "Go head Missy, puts your hands on it, you have been waiting a long time for this." She looked down at this big black cock of his and held it with both of her little white hands. "OOOO it feels so hard, but oooo soooooo soft, almost like black silk." "Go head lick it, kiss it, it is waiting for your little mouth." She stuck out her little pink tongue and licked it, once, then twice and then she opened her mouth and put the whole mushroom head in it. "MMMMMMM" She could not believe she could take it all, nor how goo it's tasted. It was just like she thought it would. She could taste his pre cum, it was somewhat salty but it was thick not watery like Riches. This black cock had taken over her whole mind, she wanted it, she needed it, God she loved it. It made her feel sooo good inside.

Every time she put it into her mouth she moaned with pleasure. And when she would put it in deep down her throat she would make a pleasurable moaning or whimpering sound. She loved it and you could tell she could not get enough.

All the while she was sucking this wonderful black cock Gus was whispering to her. "That's it Miss Georgie, suck that big black cock, make it feel good, it needs you, it has always wanted you. And you have always want it, you need you to make love to it, Missy can't live without it, you know deep down inside you have always wanted it. You no longer can do without it. It is controlling your mind, your body. You love sucking it. There is nothing like black cock to satisfy you."

She was really going at it now. She tried a number of times to get it as deep down her throat as she could, she even made herself choke a number of times but would not stop. Sometimes she would take it out of her mouth and look at Gus. Gus looked at her and said, "Good job Missy, you are a good black cock sucker, let's see how deep you can go Missy. You know the deeper you go the more you satisfy your black cock and yourself." With that she smiled, like she was proud of herself and went down and started all over again, sucking, licking and choking.

"Tyrone, see if you can find some lube up in her bed room. Check in the night stands." Gus, told him in a soft voice so Miss Georgie could not hear him. "That's it Miss, you suck that big black snake, get it all in that pretty little mouth of your."

Tyrone came running down the stairs with a smile on his face. He found some lube but also found a pretty little pink dido, still in its package.

"Good, we can use both." While Georgie was still giving Gus head and whimpering he told Tyrone to unwraps the dildo. When he starts fucking her he wants Tyrone to ease it into her ass. "Do it slow, we want everything we do to feel good to her. We do this right and we will be fucking this little white bitch all week."

Gus made Georgie stop, "Missy, here is some lube, I want you to put it all over this big black cock of mine."

Miss Georgie took the lube, smiled at Gus and started to lube up this black dick in front of her. It seemed that this black snake had taken over her mind. She could think of nothing else and wanted nothing else.

Gus started to whisper again, "Missy you like what don't you? You like the feel of it in your hands? You know you have always wanted to touch and make love to a black cock. Think back, when you saw Willies dick, you wanted to touch it, lick it and suck it didn't you.

Miss Georgie looked up at him, nodded and quietly said, "Yes."

Gus put out his hands and summoned Miss Georgie, "Come here Missy, come to daddy I have something very special for you. You have been waiting for this for a long time. Now put your legs on each side of mine with you pussy wide open over this black cock you love." When she was in position and right over his big black snake Gus said, "Now remember, if you do this the black snake will own you forever." Gus held his cock and rubbed it from front to back, splitting her lips and hitting her clit."

"OOOOOOOO Gus, OOOOOO God."

"You want it don't you. "Gus said as he kissed her tits.

"Yes."

"Say Please."

"OOOO God please Gus please, I want the...Black snake in me."

"Tell me what you want me to do with the black snake." Gus was still rubbing his dick on and around her pussy, hitting her clit over and over again.

"Yes, Yes, please fuck me with that black snake, Please Gus please."

"Look at me Missy; you know once this black snake slides inside of you it will own you. I want to make sure you understand, you will not want anything else and nothing else will do. It will take over you mind, body and that pussy of yours. This black snake will own you."He kept taunting her and teasing her.

"Please Gus, put it in, I want it I have always wanted it, please don't make me wait. I need it, I want it. OOO fuck please now."

"OK, take it slow Missy, it is all yours."

Miss Georgie slowly started lowering herself onto this big black snake of his. Soon it would be inside of her and it would be all hers.

"OOOOOOOOOOO God it is sooooooo big, Its, its way toooo big, I...I... can't take it all. OOOOOO fuck, it won't fit, you are sooooo big and I am sooo small. OOOOO shit, I want it all fuck. OOOOOOOO Sweet Jesus.

She kept yelling and yet she kept lowing herself on to this big black pole Inch by inch.

"Keep going Missy, you can do it, you know you want it and you need it all. Your pussy wants it all," Whispered Gus.

All of a sudden, she found herself sitting on Gus's lap. She had all of him in her. She looked up at Gus and smiled and gave him a big kiss.

Gus put his hands on her tits and massaged them and then lean forward and whispered in her ear. "You did it Missy, good girl, I am very proud of you; feels good inside of your pussy doesn't it."

"I feel so filled and streach, God it feels sooooo good." Miss Georgie stated.

"Ok Missy, now start fucking me and do it slowly and the black snake will make you feel so good."

Miss Georgie put her hands on Gus's big shoulders and started to pump his cock up and down, slowly at first. She could swear she could feel every vain rub her pussy walls and up against her clit.

"OOOOOOO Gus, OOOOOOOO fuck, yes, yes, I feel it, O yes more, more O God shit, fuck yes. OOOOO I'm cumming OOO I can't take it, it is too fucking big OOOOOOOO.I can't stop it cumming I'm cumming OOOOOOOOO Fuck!!!!

With that her whole body started to shake, it looked like she had lost her mind and the control of her body. The she fell on Gus's big chest. OOO I.. can't...I can't breath, then she took a very deep breath AAAAA OOO OO God did that feels good, I have, have never felt this good, OOOOO.

While that was happened Gus nodded at Tyrone and he came over and slid the dido, all lubed up, right into her ass. Miss Georgie looked at Gus and her eyes became wide open, like a deer in the headlights.

"O God Gus, what is going one. No one has ever been there. Not my little ass. O Gus, O God O what a feeling O yes, yes, more, more. OOO Tyrone."