Miss Georgie’s Awaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gus then slid his hands under Georgie's ass to support her and the he started fucking her on his own. Once Gus started to pound her ass up and down she really started to scream.

OOOOOOO God, yes, yes OOOOOOOO fuck. Not again, I can't take it. Your... cock... is ..... making me burn...deep down inside AAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOO Fuck. She started to shake again. She looked like someone being electrocuted. When she was done with this one she fell on Gus's chest still shaking uncontrollably. O God you feel soooooooo great inside of me. OOOO OOO don't move please, don't move. I can feel everything in my pussy now. OOO Gus I have never felt so so wonderful and satisfied. I never knew it could be like this. God I love that black snake.

Because of all the action Tyrone had to pull out the dildo and back off.

Gus then spoke in a soft low voice, "I told you about the black snake, and as you can see I was right. But I am sorry Missy but we are not done yet. Now move pull off of me and place you knees on the sofa looking to the back and pointing you ass at me."

Miss Georgie put her elbows on the back of the sofa, her knees on the seat and her ass in the air. Read for Gus to please her more with that black cock of his.

Gus walked behind her and stuck his dick back into her pussy and started to fuck her again. He loved watching the contract between his big black snake sliding into her little white pussy, God what a sight.

"Come on Missy fuck that black cock; show me how much you really want it. "Then she started to fuck him with her as she pounded backward onto his dick.

"Tyrone, come around the back of the sofa. Miss Georgie want to suck on some more black cock." Tyrone threw off his robe and came around the back of the sofa he was already hard and ready to go. As soon as his cock got close to Miss Georgie's mouth she grabbed it and stuck it into her mouth and started sucking like a baby sucking on her mother's tit.

Now as far as Tyrone's cock, his was about 9 inches long and 5 1/2 inches thick. He was longer than but not as thick as Gus's but his was young and harder. It did not matter to Miss Georgie she was enjoying it, and the look on Tyrone's face you could tell he was in heaven.

"That's right Missy suck that black cock, enjoy that black snake, and make love to it." Gus said as he was fucking this beautiful round white ass of hers.

Miss Georgie's mind was going wild; she had two beautiful black cocks inside of her, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. All of a sudden it started happening again. O God she was going to cum again. God not three times she can't she just couldn't her body could not take it but.

OOOOOOO God, yes fuck me fuck me harder Gus. As her body started to shake, her pussy started to gush onto Gus's cock. Then she grabbed Tyrone's cock and started to wildly suck on it and tried to push it down her throat.

Gus yelled, "O fuck, I O fuck bitch I cumming , I cumming in that pretty pussy of ya yours. Then he started to pump black cum and filling up that pussy of hers."

Miss Georgie could feel his cock pumping, and pulsating inside of her pussy, she could feel it fill with his hot fluids, pump after pump and she felt him drive in as deep inside of her as he could.

Then Tyrone, yelled, O God Miss Georgie I am going to cum, I will take it." But before he could finish the word out, Miss Georgie grabbed his cock tighter, stuck it into deeper, her lips tighten and she started to suck hard and her hands kept pumping it. "O fuck, I cumming, O shit she is taking it, all down her throat.

Gus could see her sucking on Tyrone's cock; he also saw Tyrone's cock acting like a black pump, pumping cum into her mouth and her saw her throat swallowing it each and every time his cock jerked. God what a sight, he had never seen that before. He really did not know that white girls or even black girls could do that.

When Tyrone was done, he took it out of her mouth and walked over to the big chair and just collapsed. Gus backed off and pulled his dick out of her and sat on the sofa, leaving her pussy hole still wide open. He took off his robe and laid it on the sofa so Miss Georgie could sit down and not mess up the sofa. Miss Georgie did not move at first, she just laid her head on the back of the sofa in her folded arms and said,"OOOOOO fuck, I will never be the same. What a fucking night. You boys are great. Damn that fucking black snake."

Finely she sat down and turned to look at both of them.

"Well you two are the greatest lovers I have ever had. Why don't we go upstairs take a shower and go to bed we have a big day tomorrow."

As they were walking up the stairs Miss Georgie said, "Maybe we don't need to talk about what happened tonight to anyone."

"Sounds good to me," Gus said a little confused.

"Me too," said Tyrone, "but where are our cloths? We need to get dressed so we can go outside to the garage and go to sleep."

"OOO you two are not going to sleep in the garage, after tonight I think we can all sleep in a nice soft bed, together. Anyway I want you two close to me, I do not want to sleep alone tonight. That is if that is alright with you two?"

"That sounds great to us," Gus and Tyrone said.

"I thought you guys would like that." Then she started to laugh, and then they did too.

They took a shower, Gus took his in the boy's bathroom, and Tyrone took his with Miss Georgie. She soaped up Tyrone with that nice tight body and hard cock. She gave him the best hand job ever. After he came they both rinsed off and then went to bed. Miss Georgie felt Tyrone got cheated so he should to do something extra for him. Also since he was soo young she knew his cock would be hard in such a short while.

They all got into bed, Gus on one side, Miss Georgie in the middle and Tyrone on the other side. The funny thing was they were all naked, tho Gus and Tyrone was used to it Miss Georgie had never gone to bed naked before. She wanted to fell both those black bodies all over her. As she was falling asleep she though she has a whole week to get her house painted and get as much sexual satisfaction as she could. She just hoped that her pussy could handle it, what a wonderful thing to worry about.

Day Two

When Miss Georgie woke up the following morning, she looked around to see if yesterday was just a dream or was it the real thing. She looked left then right and both black men were still in my bed. She lifted up the sheet covering Tyrone and she saw what she thought she would, Tyrone had his wonderful black hard on, and she wanted it. She eased out of bed, went into the bathroom, cleaned her pussy, lubed it then when back to the bed. She pushed Tyrone onto his back so his black staff stuck right up in the air. Miss Georgie got on all fours and first positioned herself over Tyrone's beautiful hard young black cock and pointed my ass towards Gus. She wanted that to be the first thing Gus saw when we woke up, a beautiful round ass and her little red covered pussy.

The first thing Miss Georgie did was to kiss Tyrone's cock head, and then she started to lick his black staff, all of it up and down. It felt like velvet to her tongue and she could feel the veins placating the blood to keep it hard. As she was sucking she started to moan because of the pleasure it gave her as it entered her mouth and down her throat. Then Tyrone started to moan, and woke up. He looked down at what I was doing. "OOOOOOOO God Miss Georgie, that feel sooooo good, please don't stop, please more suck my cock harder and deeper. God you are great OOOOOOOOOOO shit. When she heard that she worked even harder on it, she wanted him to blow cum into deep into her mouth and down my throat again. Miss Georgie was going to give Tyrone as much pleasure as she could and to give as much pleasure to that black snake of his.

Then all of a sudden she felt someone fingering my pussy. She took Tyrone's cock out of her mouth and looked back. There was Gus smiling," Good morning, Missy," as he was playing with her pussy.

Miss Georgie did not say anything, just nodded and went back to her enjoyable work, sucking on that big black cock of Tyrone's. She could feel Gus not rubbing his cock in and around her pussy getting ready to enter, and enter he did, all the way in. She pulled Tyrone from her mouth saying,

"OOOOOOOO, God Please. no... more.. can't.. take.. more.. no... more.. room... OOOOO shit yes please fuck OOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMM."

She had forgotten how big it really was, she tried to complain some more but Tyrone stuck his dick back into her mouth. He could not wait any longer, he was enjoying it to much for Miss Georgie to stop.

Gus was fucking me like crazy; he had forgotten how good Miss Georgie's pussy felt it was so soft, and tight and good God was her pussy hot.

"MMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMM MMMM MMMMM." Miss Georgie could not speak because of Tyrone's cock but the moaning went from pain to pleasure shortly. God did it feel good again to have 2 big black cocks inside of her.

Miss Georgie heard Tyrone grunt and then felt his cock get bigger in her mouth she knew Tyrone was getting ready to come. "OOOOO fuck, Miss Georgie get ready, I going to cum. Are you going to take it again please take it again OOOO shit OOO fuck God Damn your great AAAAAA"

Gus heard that and he started to fuck her harder and faster, he was not going to last long and he had to get her to off. He had not forgotten how it felt when she started to come. There was nothing like it, or nothing like he had ever felt before.

Miss Georgie felt Tyrone's cum entering mouth and her mind went into high gear, then she started to cum.

"MMMMMMMMM MMMMMM OOOO MMMMMMM"

Gus felt it coming and he lost it and started to blast his black seed into her, over and over again, filling that white pussy with as much as she wanted.

Miss Georgie felt that hot cum going down her throat, and felt Gus filling up her pussy and her body jerking and shaking from that uncontrollable climax, then she was thinking, could I take anymore. O God, I can't believe, O shit.

When she was done with Tyrone, she took it out of her mouth and took a large scrap of air and let out a large moan and said, "God... damn... was... that... fucking great, I need to breath, OOOO MY God, shit." Then she laid down on the bed and just looked straight up into the ceiling."

"Miss Georgie, I am sorry and I truly mean no offense but you are the greatest cock sucking I have ever known, I have never felt like this in my life. Thank you, Thank you sooo much." Tyrone said looking down at her and then her a big kiss on the lips.

"If I can say Missy, you are the best fuck I have ever had and I have had a lot of women, and my life is a little bit longer that Tyrone." Then Gus laughed.

Miss Georgie looked at both of them and said with a smile and pride in herself, "Thank you boys, and Tyrone I am not offended, now let's get up, clean up because we have work to do today. I need to go shopping for food, and paint."

Miss Georgie and Tyrone went into her bathroom to take another shower together, and Gus went to the boys shower.

"This time I get to soap you up first," Tyrone said as he grabbed the soap and started to soap her tits. He loved feeling her body, whether it is her tits, her belly, her great ass, or her Red curly haired pussy. Also let's not forget those long lovely legs of hers. He started with her tits, then her neck, shoulders, under arms, down her side to her legs. As he was soaping her right leg he saw the half-moon scar. "Miss Georgie, is this the scar you were talking about."

"Yes, I got it playing baseball; I fell on a broken coke bottle. I was running to catch a fly ball tripped and fell. The bottle just happened to be there. Back then you did not get stitches, your mother fixed it, and then you went to a medical center to have it looked at."

"You sound like you were as poor as Gus and me and our families."

"Yes Tyrone," Miss Georgie smiled down at him,"Even white people are poor. OOOOOO watch where you're cleaning."

While they were talking Tyrone had gotten to where he really wanted to clean. He wanted to bring Miss Georgie to climax in the shower. When she said that, Tyrone slid two fingers into her pussy while his thump landed and started to rub her clit.

"OOOOOOO Tyrone, you dirty little boooooooooo shit, OOO that feels good, OOOO pplease ddon't stop. OOO fuck, fuck God yes, yes OOOOOO nice OOOOO

As Tyrone kept doing it to her pussy he soaped up the other hand and slid a finger into her ass. Now he was working on both holes. He then started to rub those two fingers together on the thin skin between the ass and pussy.

He smiled to himself as her saw her eyes go back into her head and her head go back and her mouth opened.

OOOOOOOO fuck, OOOO sweet Jesus yes.

Tyrone knew he had her when her legs started to shake and tremble.

"OOOOOO sweet boy, OO you sweet boy yyyyyess, I going to cum OOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He watched as her body shook uncontrollably, at that time he pulled his fingers out and stood up so he could support her. When he did, she turned to him and started to French kiss him. She had suck a soft tongue and mouth and she really knew how to use it. Her kisses were just great.

After she was done he turned her around and entered her pussy from behind. Miss Georgie placed her hands high in from of her and stuck out her ass for him and what a beautiful ass it was. Then they started fucking like two wild dogs.

"OOOOOO God Tyrone you are longer than Gus, God you are in deep. OOOOO fuck I'm not sure OOOOOO fuck yes damn that feels sooooooo fucking gooooood shit I am coming agaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes. "She yelled.

With that Tyrone yelled. "OOOO Fuck Miss Georgie your pussy OOO God dam, "Then he started to blast his young cum up her pussy and it seemed it drained out as fast as he could pump it in.

When they were both done, Tyrone let his cock drop out of her pussy and it drained on the spot. They both stood in the shower holding each up, kissing each other. As they cooled down they stepped out of the shower and dried off.

Tyrone ran down stairs to get dressed. Miss Georgie threw on a jersey and went to the kitchen to make them something to eat.

As Miss Georgie was putting the food on the table Gus and Tyrone came in dressed and ready for work.

"Damn Miss Georgie, you can make anything you wear look sexy, even a plain jersey." Gus said with a smile and a wink.

Miss Georgie blushed, "I am always thanking you boys. You make a woman fell like a special kind of lady."

"Why you are a very special kind of Lady to Gus and me. You are more woman than any woman I have ever met. I have never met a woman with so much love and sexuality as you, Miss Georgie and that's the truth."

"I have to agree with the youngster. You are a very special lady and we will truly miss you when we go home."

"OK, OK enough or you will have me crying, now eat and start scraping and priming the house. I am going to get dress and go to the store." Miss Georgie said, her face was bright red and her big hazel eyes were watery. Before she went upstairs she gave both of them a kiss, and whispered I LOVE YOU, and both of you are very sweet.

Miss Georgie got into a little yellow and red sun dress, got in the ford and honked good-by to the boys. She drove to Eagle for some more food, the last time she went she only went for herself; she also picked up some more Jack Daniels, beer and some vodka. Beer for the boys, she hated beer but she was sure the boys would like it. While she was at it she also picked up a couple of tooth brushes, deodorant, and a razor for Gus. Tyrone had very little hair on that prefect black body of his. He had a little around that wonderful cock of his but his black ass was as smooth and tight as a baby's butt. Now off to the drug store for some more lube, and while there she found something else that the boys and her could play with. Last she was off to the paint store. When she had everything she could think of she headed for home.

When she drove up to the house she noticed that the boys had gotten a lot of the scraping and sanding done already. She thought to herself, don't get in too much of a hurry boys, you do have all week, that is unless I can figure something else for them to do, that is something they can get paid for. She laughed to herself and then she though, you know I feel real good about myself, a feeling I have not had in a while and here I am being fucked to death by two darkies. Ain't that a bitch.

When she parked the car, both of them came down to help her unload the car. Again, something Richard never did, he just expected me to do it by myself.

"Again, you sure look mighty fine in that dress of your Miss Georgie. I notice that it shows off those beautiful legs of yours." Gus said with a great big smile on his face.

"Yea, it also shows off her great tits and ass!" Tyrone said.

Gus looked hard at him Tyrone shuddered, "I'm ssorry Miss Georgie, I did not mean any disrespect by it, really I am sorry, I really would not say anything that would hurt you. Sometime I am such a fucking ass."

"It is OK Tyrone, I know what you meant and I also know you would never say anything that you think would hurt me. Anyway a women likes to know, every once in a while, that they are attractive and alluring," When she said it she looked at Tyrone gave him a big smile and a wink. When she turned to go into the house she did it with a little more of a swing to her step."

Tyrone looked at Gus and smiled like, see she like it. Then Tyrone and Gus both whistled at her when she walked to the house.

While they were bring the stuff into the house she was making sandwiches for them for lunch. She set the table and put out a couple of beers. They brought in the last of it and then sat down to eat.

"I figured a beer or two would not hurt plus from what I hear it taste great on a hot day."

"God damn Missy, if you don't think of everything," Said Gus.

"Yea, your husband sure is a lucky man. I hope to find someone like you when I get ready to settle down," Tyrone said as he drank some of his beer.

"Well I thank you both again, but you gotta wonder how happy he would be if he knew while he was fishing his loving wife is getting her brains fuck out of her by 2 very beautify niggers and enjoying every minute of it?" as Miss Georgie said that she smiled, winked and took a bite of her sandwich.

Both Gus and Tyrone looked at each other then looked at her. It was almost like they could not come up with anything to say. Then Tyrone spoke up, funny but I figured if either one of them would have come up with something it would have been Gus.

"Well Miss Georgie, first off he is an ass, it is entirely his fault. He should have taken you with him, because he did not he has no one to blame. Sorry to say, but if you were mine, like I have said before, I would never leave you alone." Then he turned and looked at Gus, nodded his head and went back to eating.

"Damn Tyrone, when you're right you're right." Smiled Gus, then he winked at me. We all started to laugh, Tyrone almost shot beer out of his nose, and then we laughed even harder.

When we were done eating, Miss Georgie stood up and took her dishes to the sink. The boys followed with their dishes, and then gave her a kiss on the cheek before they went back to work. Gus leaned close to her ear and said your ass does look great in this dress. He then turned and left behind Tyrone.

While they were working outside Miss Georgie was working inside. She put all the groceries away, took the rest of the stuff and put some into the boy's bathroom and the rest into her's. Stripped the bed and put on new sheets, did some laundry, clean and straightened up the den. Set up the dining room for tonight's dinner. Took out what they were going to eat. Then fixed herself a tall Jack and 7 and sat down and relaxed for a while.