Miss Georgie’s Awaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you kept you're torques garter and nylons on. The torques color looks great against that pretty red bush of yours. Leave it to you to look sexy. God but you have to be the sexist woman in the world." Gus said with one of his big smiles. "Now lay down and spread your legs so I can get to work making you a happy woman." Miss Georgie laid down and spread her legs then she laid her head back so it hung over the side and opened her mouth. She was ready for Tyrone's beautiful black snake.

Laying there Miss Georgie heard Gus say, "Damn but you pussy always smell sooo nice. You stick your face near it and it makes you want to eat it." Gus kissed it and then stuck his tongue into her, he was going to take this slow and make her feel real good.

Tyrone held her head with his left hand and with his right hand around his cock slowly entered her mouth. "Miss Georgie I am going to put it into your mouth now." She thought to herself he is such a sweet kid, I am going to try hard to make him really enjoy this.

Miss Georgie felt it enter her mouth, she also felt Gus working on her pussy both feeling were great. Her mind started to go to her secure place, a place of pleasure. Tyrone's thick cock started filling her mouth, not it was pushing to the back of my throat. Miss Georgie fought against the reflex, concentrating on relaxing her throat muscles to accommodate his size. Her saliva oozed and the oil along the sides of his shaft made it easy to go down her throat.

Tyrone slid his beautiful black cock into her gently; with in and out motion, slowly push it a little farther each time down her throat. When it seemed to have gone far enough I stopped Tyrone. Then I made him pull it all the way out. It was covered heavily with white saliva and the oil.

Miss Georgie then told Tyrone, "Now you can go all the way in and out but do it quickly and not slow, pump no fuck my mouth and throat. If you go too far or too fast I will stop you.

Tyrone looked down at Miss Georgie, and then at Gus, smiled and winked, took his right hand that his black snake and started to fuck her face, O what a wonderful feeling that was.

Gus had stopped when he heard Miss Georgie speak, he looked up and when he saw Tyrone wink he knew he went back to licking Miss Georgie's wonderful smelling pussy. It was truly a pleasure making love to this woman's pussy. He spread her labia and started lapping at her clitoris again and again. He could feel her reaction and she was loving it.

Miss Georgie could think of nothing but the pleasure she was going through, the lovely black snake that was sliding in and out of her mouth and the silk tongue that was licking her pussy sending her to heaven. MMMMMMMMMM

Tyrone rapidly started fucking her face, faster and faster nonstop, till all of a sudden he quit moving, "OOOOO ssshhhittt I'm going to cum, God ddddam." then she felt his cock start gushing and pumping hot cum straight down her throat directly into her stomach, O God did that feel wonderful. When he stopped he pulled out of her all the way and she gasped to air. AAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOO Tyrone, O shit Gus, fuck, fuck OOOOO yes shit ccccuuummming AAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOO fuck cock OOO big cock, yes OOOOOOOOOOOOO damn

When Gus heard Tyrone say he was cumming her really started licking across her stiff clitoris, that was when she said she was cumming. At that point he stood up and started to fuck her as fast and as deep as her could. Damn if her was not going to fuck that pussy while she was cumming especially since he was the one that got her there.

He felt her pussy mussels start contracting around his cock he started fucking her hard and came right away. Shit did she look good twisting around on that table and her pussy was just out of this world. "Damn Missy, AAAAAAAAA that is good pussy." Gus said as he was dumping his load.

When they were done, Tyrone went to wash off all that saliva and oil off of his cock, Gus went to wash off pussy juices. Miss Georgie just laid on the table spread eagle, with Gus's cum draining out onto the table, and saliva all over her face with her eyes closed and a big smile of satisfaction across her face.

Gus brought a washrag back with him and started to clean her face. When he was done washing her eyes, she opened them and watched Gus wipe her face. After she cleaned her whole face she reached up grabbed his head pulled him down and kissed him.

She took the rag and placed it under her pussy and Gus helped her off of the table.

Miss Georgie, you go upstairs, get cleaned up. We'll clean the table and meet you in bed.

So she did as she was told and was in the middle of the bed waiting for her men when they came in the door.

"My throat's a little sore but I am ready for two big black boys to put me in the middle and go to sleep. How about it, you be the boys??" said Miss Georgie with a wink.

"Sure," They said and hoped into bed. She hugged and kissed them both, Gus turned out the lights and to sleep they were, with black hands and arms all over Miss Georgie's body, just the way she liked it. Before she went to sleep she wondered, now what will it be tomorrow.

Day Four

To be continued.