Miss Green gets Blackmailed

Story Info
When someone asks for pictures, just do it...
1.9k words
4.29
96.9k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was a typical introverted gamer, spending most of her free time either reading or playing Xbox. At 5' 4", with long brunette hair and glasses, and 34C boobs she got alot of attention; but she was shy and usually ignored messages from random people. So when she got a message from a stranger on Facebook, she almost ignored it. But as she clicked it to erase it from her unseen messages, she skimmed it and saw that the man was asking for pictures of her bare feet. Having been the first time she'd gotten this particular request, she broke her rule and responded, asking why on earth he would want to see her bare feet. He said he loved feet, and assumed hers would be adorable, then added he would love to suck her toes. She told him no, it would never happen, and when he kept begging she blocked him. Done deal right? But then a few days later, she got another random message asking for pictures of her bare feet. This time she didn't respond, but chose instead to just block the man. But sure enough a few days after, she got another message, from another account. This went on for almost two weeks, every few days getting a new message from a new person asking to please see her bare feet, and her blocking them. Then, the messages stopped, and she figured it was over.

Another 3 weeks after that, she was sitting on her bed, in a tank top and leggings, with white and blue striped sports socks, reading a book when she got another message. She looked and it was from her sister, Amy. She opened the message, which just said 'hey cutie'. Thinking it was odd, she responded with a 'uhm not much lol, what's up?'. The response made her whole body freeze. It was a picture of her sister, tied to a chair in just her underwear, with a group of black men surrounding her. Before she could respond, another message came through.

'I assume I have your attention. It didn't have to come to this, but you were just too stubborn to grant me my one request. So here's what's going to happen. You will do whatever I say, and if you do, your sister will be released unharmed. If not, you and 10,000+ people can enjoy a Livestream of poor Amy getting gangraped by my associates here. Do we understand each other?'

Amanda shook her head yes, still dazed by this turn of events, before realizing through a phone this man couldn't see her. So she typed yes and hit enter.

'Good. Now let's begin. LET. ME. SEE. YOUR. BARE. FEET.'

The blood drained from her face as she realized her sister was in this predicament because she had chosen not to send pictures of her feet to a stranger. She told herself there was no way she could have known this would happen, but she felt guilty all the same. Amanda ripped the socks off her feet, snapped a picture and sent it to her sisters account. The response was almost immediate.

'See that wasn't so hard? And I was right, adorable feet. I'm going to need more photos than that though. I'll need a few more shots of the tops from different angles, a few shots up close of your toes, some shots of the soles of your feet, a picture with you laying down with your feet up behind you, a shot of you licking your foot, and a shot of you sucking your big toe. Chop chop miss Amanda.'

Amanda hurried to take all the pictures she was asked for, and thought to herself "at least this will be it, and at least i just got my toenails done." When she had all the photos ready, she sent them in an album. This time the response was slower, so she typed 'ive done as you asked, please let Amy go and leave us alone!' her heart was in her throat waiting for the response. Finally, it came.

'Hah. I don't think so miss Amanda. The feet pictures would have been enough, had you not been so stubborn. No, you need to be punished for being so anti social. I know from my research into you that you have a full body mirror in your room. I'm going to need you to strip naked and take a selfie in that mirror. Full body, nothing covered, face and feet visible. Oh, and make sure you don't cover any of your tattoos either. We wouldn't want anyone to confuse you for someone else.'

She went numb. He knew everything, which meant he most likely knew how shy she was, and that she'd never even sent a nude to a boyfriend, let alone a stranger. And he wanted to make sure everyone would know it was her. Everyone...

'Wait, what do you mean, anyone?' she replied.

'you'll see cutie. Now take the picture and send it to me.'

Feeling sick, she got off her bed and pulled her tank top off. Because she was in for the evening, she wasn't wearing a bra and her perky tits bounced as they fell free of her shirt. Despite everything, her pale pink nips hardened, which she unconsciously admired for a second before pulling her leggings and panties off in one motion. Now, standing fully nude in front of her mirror she admired herself again. Her firm, perky tits and shaved pussy looked good, and her unique purple flower tattoo on her side would be a dead giveaway that this was definitely her. She cringed as she took the nude, and after a few moments of silent humiliation, sent the picture of her fully exposed body to a complete stranger.

'Pretty good, but I want to see a smile. Make it look like you REALLY want to show off your body'

She couldn't believe it. Not only would she have to take another nude, but he wanted her smiling like it was fun?! She almost told him to fuck off, but she thought of her sister, and how her virgin body would be ruined if she didn't do as she was asked. So she stood in front of her mirror, cocked her head a little and flashed her best smile before taking her second nude selfie. She sent it, feeling disgusted with the whole situation.

'Much better! Now, get out your laptop and download the picture. Then I want you to edit the picture and put little stars over your nipples and pussy. Small enough to see the edges of your areolas, but big enough to make it Facebook safe ;) then log in and post it to the discussion wall I see you're a part of, with the tag "feeling sexy tonight! Message me for the uncensored version!" With over 8,000 people from your area on that wall, I think you'll get a few bites, don't you? Oh, and before you think you can get out of it, I planted a bug on your computer so I'll be monitoring everything. If you don't send it to even one person, your sister pays the price.'

Oh my god, she thought. This can't be happening!! She was frozen there, naked in her room for a few minutes before another message broke her out of her trance.

'Better hurry, Miss Green!'

Shit! She thought and she opened her laptop, downloaded the photo, edited it and opened her Facebook. She went to her discussion wall, full of friends, family, exes, and people she absolutely hated, and hesitated again. Then, knowing she had no choice, selected the edited nude, wrote the caption, and hit post.

It took all of 5 seconds for it to get its first like. By the one minute mark, 300+ people had liked her photo and then came the stream of messages. The first to arrive was from a fat, trashy man she knew and hated named John. He was one of the last people she would ever want to see her naked, and here he was, first in line.

'Hey Amanda! Lookin good, and I definitely want the unsesored version! ;) Thanks doll!' he wrote

From his typos to him calling her doll it was the worst start to what she could only imagine would be hours of exposing herself to countless people she knew. As she sent the full picture to this disgusting pig, she hated herself for not just sending feet to this man who was ruining her life. As soon as it was sent, it was seen, and shortly after-

'Perfect'! I love your titties Amanda! I wish I could suck on them! I'm jerking myself to you naked ;) is there any way I could see more?'

She saw the message as she was sending her nude to dozens of other people, with over 100 messages still left to respond to and scoffed. But then she received a message from her personal Satan

'Thats a good idea. Anyone who wants to see more can. If someone asks you just put "Sure! ;) What do you want to see?" And take whatever they want'.

Every time she thought it couldn't get worse, it did. So after sending her nude to the 80th person, she responded to John the way she was informed to. His response sickened her

Oh awesome! Thanks doll! How about you sitting on your bed, legs spread, one hand spreading your pretty pussy for me, from the view of the bed facing up so I can see that pretty face as well as your delicious pink pussy!'

Her mind went blank. It was one of the lewdest things he could have asked for and she knew it. She also knew she had no other option. She took the picture and sent it. He in turn sent her a video of him jerking off til he came. And that was only the beginning. Hundreds of people asked for her nude, and dozens more asked for extra pics. Over the next 4 hours she took tons of pictures, ranging from her biting her lip or pinching her nipples, to her deep throating a banana or masturbating. A few people even asked to see her feet! The worst happened when one of her exes, knowing full well her aversion to anal play, asked for a picture of her with a carrot up her ass.

When the thread mercifully went down, she had sent naked pictures to 862 people, and taken over 50 nudes. As she sat there, wondering what her life was going to be like now that basically everyone she knew had now seen her naked and in countless compromising positions, she received another message from her blackmailer.

'Well done Amanda! You really are a great sister, with a great body too! I'm sure all your friends agree with me. Now, I'm going to need you to send me all the pictures you took, and then get a shower. In fact, take a few in there as well, I love a soapy naked lady ;) once you're out of the shower and all dried off, I'll text you you're next task...'

She stared at her screen. Next task? NEXT?! Humiliating her to almost every person she knew wasn't it?! She couldn't take any more! And she wrote that to her blackmailer, begging that this could be enough, she'd learned her lesson, and to please let Amy go and leave her and her family alone. His response chilled her.

'Hahahahaha. Oh my sweet Amanda, we have just begun your humiliation. Now hurry along with your shower, my cute little slave.'

To be continued...