Miss Guided Pt. 05

Story Info
Donna and Susan arrange creative punishment for Charlene.
1.6k words
4.57
7.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a lovely dinner after which Donna walked us back to the new apartment. I decided to make us some coffee while Donna and Charlene had a conversation in the dining room. I could hear everything they were saying.

"So, Charlene, Susan has told me that you have been a very bad girl.

You were very naughty and need to be punished she said. I am very disappointed in you. You cheated on her. You were unfaithful. Do you have any idea of the pain you have caused her?'

Charlene replied, "I know. I am very sorry."

Donna answered, "'Sorry' is easy to say but you have no idea about what you're sorry for and you really need to comprehend just how painful and sad you have made your wife. She has been so understanding and has bought you all your pretty things and this is how you treat her. First, you are an unfaithful husband. Second, you're a sissy and don't have the right to have sex without permission or command of your wife. Third, since you had sex with a man three times that is more than just a fling. It is an affair! Also, three times! What behavior! You will have a hard time convincing me that you're not a faggot.

Since Susan asked for my advice on your punishment, I told her that punishment must fit the crime. You cheated on her so I advised her to cheat on you to make you appreciate how it feels to be betrayed.. She is going to cheat on you but not in the deceptive way that you cheat. She isn't going to go sneaking around behind your back. She is going to cheat on you and tell you in advance. She is going to cheat right in front of you and have you watch and maybe participate."

Just then, Donna's cell phone rang.

She said, "Oh that's great Roy! You found it. On the counter? Yes, bring it over to my friend Susan's house. She lives next door to my house. Great, I'll see you soon."

Donna turned to me and said,

"Susan, Roy, the trainer at the health club found my credit card and is bringing it here. Ray will drive him over shortly.

When they arrived Donna introduced me (we acted as if we hadn't already met) and introduced Charlene.

"This is Charlene, Susan's husband."

Roy said, "Hi Charlene. That's an unusual name for a husband."

I interrupted saying, "Oh Roy, Charlene isn't a traditional husband. He is a sissy."

"And a pretty one too," said Ray.

Donna interjected, "Charlene, tell the boys what else you are."

Charlene looked puzzled but Donna continued.

"You know, Charlene, what I mean. You remember what I told you about "owning it and not being shy? Go ahead tell the boys what else you are."

Very embarrassed, Charlene looked at the two manly guys and said,

"I am a cocksucker."

Ray answered, "Oh that's so sweet."

Roy said,

"This neighborhood could always use another cocksucker."

Donna told the men that she and Charlene would prepare some drinks. While they went to the kitchen the men got undressed and were standing in front of me with their beautiful cocks out. When they returned with the drinks and saw the scene of Roy and Ray with their cocks in front of me I said to Charlene,

"Charlene, the boys were just showing me their cocks. They expressed the desire to have sex with me but I told them I would have to see their cocks first. Come on over here and take a look. Aren't they nice?

Charlene took a look and said,

"Yes they are nice."

I encouraged Charlene. "Why don't you kneel here so the buys can spank your cheeks."

As Charlene knelt in front of them Roy and Ray began slapping her face with their cocks. I told Charlene,

"Kiss their cocks, Charlene. Ask them politely if they would do you a favor and fuck your wife."

After Charlene did this I told him to lick Ray's cock. As he did so, I said,

"Now put Ray's cock in your mouth and feel it grow. That's it. Good girl. Now suck it."

As Charlene bobbed her head up and down on Ray's cock I said,

"Poor Roy, he feels left out. You need to suck him too."

Charlene began sucking Roy's cock and then alternated sucking them both as he knelt between the two macho guys.

"That's enough, Charlene. I'll take over now. Why don't you go sit over there with Donna and watch how real men fuck a woman."

As Charlene sat next to Donna and watched, Roy and Ray began fucking me. I was on all fours with Ray's cock in my mouth and Roy fucking me from behind. I could hear Donna talking to Charlene.

"Isn't this wonderful, Charlene? Susan looks so happy. Aren't you happy for her, seeing her enjoy these two hunks? What's the matter, Charlene? Don't you want your wife to have fun? Are you jealous? Jealousy is not a pretty trait for a sissy, you know. It's not very lady-like and it doesn't become you at all. I'm surprised at you. Especially since you're such a slut. You have been fucked by a man. You know how wonderful it feels. You know that there are certain things, certain pleasures and sensations that only a real man can deliver. I'm disappointed with your jealousy. I'm leaving. I think you should go to the bathroom, remove your, makeup and go to bed, now."

Charlene and Donna left.

I had the most fabulous sex ever with the guys.

The next day I didn't know what Charlene's reaction to the night's events would be but I was determined to build on Charlene's experience.

I left the house early before Charlene awakened and went shopping to buy her some new things.

When I returned later with the packages I exclaimed,

"Oh Charlene, you're up. I just want to thank you for being so understanding last night. Your behavior in front of our guests was perfect and you made me very proud. I thought you deserved a reward so I went out and bought you a whole new outfit and I think you are going to love it.

Why don't you shower, shave your legs, and paint your nails. That nice metallic red nail polish would be perfect with the new shoes I bought you.

Then later you can try the new things.

When Charlene was waiting for his nails to dry I began showing him what I had purchased.

"Look at this lovely lingerie. A matching black satin bra, panty, and waist cincher with garters for you. The waistcincher goes with these fantastic ultra sheer, 100% nylon, flat knit seamless stockings. They have a sheer toe so your pretty toe nails can be seen. You can wear them with these new open-toe stiletto pumps I got you. They're metallic red and go perfectly with your nails and lipstick. Finally, there's this slinky silver dress to complete your look.

As Charlene got dressed, I called Donna on the phone and invited her to come over for cocktails.

"Donna, you must come over and see Charlene's new outfit."

I helped Charlene do his makeup-smoky eyes, black eyeliner and mascara, metallic red lipstick and gloss.

When Donna arrived and saw Charlene she was impressed.

"Charlene, you look fabulous! What an elegant dress and shoes! My God, you look like a diva, a sultry little sex kitten. So sexy. Men are going to want to fuck you. They'll want to shove their cocks between those pouty lips."

Donna had to leave for the gym and said Goodbye. I knew she would be seeing Roy and Ray at the gym. We spent the afternoon watching a movie. Charlene and I discussed perhaps going out to dinner when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and saw Roy and Ray standing there with gift packages in their hands and invited them in.

Roy said,

"Susan we wanted to welcome you and Charlene to the neighborhood properly and so here are some housewarming gifts.

As I opened the packages I could see both of them ogling Charlene in her new sexy outfit.

Ray said, "Charlene, you look so sexy. I love girls who wear sheer stockings and high heels."

Ray's gift was a beautiful ice bucket and Roy's gift was a bottle of Champagne.

"Charlene, get some champagne flutes and I'll put the champagne on ice." I said to him.

When we arrived in the kitchen I talked to Charlene seriously.

"You know why these men are here, Honey? They want more of what they had last night. Unfortunately I am not available for them. It's that time of month for me. You don't have that problem. I guess you will just have to pinch hit forme. Looking so erotic and sexy in that outfit, I'm sure they will be okay with you as a substitute. You are, after all, a sub." I teased. "Donna told me you were jealous last night, jealous because these two guys were fucking me. That's so silly of you, Charlene. You shouldn't be jealous just because they were fucking me. They want to fuck you too. So you see, there is no need to be jealous.

When we returned to the living room, sure enough, the guys were naked and their cocks were out.

I knelt before them and enthusiastically began sucking their cocks, moaning and humming for Charlene's observation. When the guys were good and hard I turned to Charlene and said,

"They're all yours, Sweetie. Show them a good time, my little sex kitten."

Then I watched as Roy and Ray spit-roasted my husband. I got so aroused watching them and was amazed at Charlene's performance. It was then that I realized what a turn-on it is to be dominant and in control of things. From now on, I decided, I would have the whip hand with my sissy husband.

And explore more new experiences.