Miss Gushy

Story Info
A randy night of cocks and gushing pussy.
849 words
3.46
47.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was randy as hell and had been saving myself for tonight. Excitement arose in my cheeks as I began to imagine later. The club was hot I scanned the place for talent and saw a few potential players, sipped my drink, while giving my guy a cheeky smile. He had an idea of what I wanted and I could tell he was thinking those dirty thoughts of his, he gave my bum a quick squeeze whispering in my ear , 'you dirty bitch'. I laughed and held his hand to lead him off on the hunt.

We went to the couples only area and played with each other licking out each others arse, and tweaking and sucking each others nipples. I watched a couple playing with some whips wanting some of the action , before long my bum was stuck in the air as my guy gave me a good whipping, making my bum tingle and sting slightly, Oooooo how I loved it asking for more. Now it was his turn I turned him round pushed him down pulling his trousers down and whipped his butt hard and harder, by now a couple had come up to watch and the girl wanted some, she bent over with her pert tight bum sticking in the air as he lightly but firmly whipped her butt, she loved it, now was the time to whip the breasts, perfectly formed and ready for action, she squirmed in the seat wanting to suck his cock, feel his man hood in her mouth, she had him all of him in her mouth sucking and sucking as I licked and pulled his nipples. He could have cum right there and then but he wanted to save himself, he had all night.

I wanted some guy action and went on the hunt there were a few offers and I found my partner in the cinema watching porn, a guy stood behind me started to fondle my breasts and touch my pussy, I grabbed my guy shoving his hand between my legs, instantly I came gushing everywhere, my juices running between my thighs down my legs, by now a few other guys were watching, I could tell they wanted some action. A guy held my leg up to see my pussy and watch me gush, I was so randy and could take anyone, I wanted to be fucked badly.

I took a guy into the huge play room stripping off my clothes, and the other guys followed who also stripped to get down to play. I began to suck the cocks, licking and sucking hearing them moan, my guy took me fucking me deep and hard as I held a cock in one hand and sucked another. I felt myself cum again and again and wanted more and more, a couple came to join us, my guy went over to the girl to get his hard cock sucked as I got fucked by a guy who turned me over to fuck me from behind, he pumped his cock into my pussy again and again, oozing juices over his balls making him cum. The next guy fucked me as I sucked the other guys, I was surrounded by randy guys looking to fuck my pussy.

My guy started to fuck the girl, I turned around to be fucked from behind as I watched my guy fuck the girl. I kissed him hard playing with his nipples, the guy was fucking me deep I cried out in ecstasy and watched as my guy came. He left me to the guys who were taking it in turns to fuck me and finger me making me gush, they licked me deep sucking up my juice as I sucked some more cocks, I could have had more but I wanted to play with my guy.

We got some drinks and walked around to see the other action, he took me to a quiet dark corner with a bed, we soon had our clothes off and began again to play. Before long we had some watchers who I knew wanted to play, I took my pick saying 'no not you, YOU', they fingered me watching me squirt, my guy turned me around and fucked me with my legs around his neck and oozed juices all over him, I gushed all over his face as he lapped up the juices while I sucked the guys cock. I bent over the guy as my guy fucked me again, running my juices over my arse hole before he fucked me up the arse, the guy was so turned on talking dirty to me. I lay back down as they took it in turns to finger me sucking my breasts, I wanted more, they turned me around so the guy could fuck me, I sucked my guys cock tasting my juices, I could have carried on and on and wanted more cock up my arse and in my mouth, I couldn't believe I had five guys but I could have had more and carried on and on!