Miss Hairy Armpits 2002 Ch. 1

Story Info
Hirsute fan attends a hairy beauty contest.
812 words
3.99
55.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I am a 24-year-old male and have a fetish for bushy armpits. When I saw an advertisement in the local newspaper about a "Miss Hairy Armpit 2002" I was overjoyed. It was my ultimate dream. On the appointed day I reached the venue. The place was overcrowded. I didn't know that there were so many persons who loved armpit hair. As I jostled amongst the crowd, I found myself next to a couple of women who apparently n solidarity with the contestants was in a sleeveless dress sporting bushy underarms. The musky scent of their unshaven armpits was having an intoxicating effect on me. Suddenly the spotlight was on the stage and the master of ceremonies announced that there were three rounds of elimination of the 20 contestants.

After the first round, which would be, the hairiness cum beauty round the contestants would be shortened to 7 contestants. The seven contestants would then have their armpit hair measured and the contest would be narrowed to the final three that would be asked questions by the two judges and one from the audience and then the "Miss Hairy Armpit 2002" would be announced. I was shaking in anticipation and my cock was twitching with excitement. I rubbed myself against the hairy woman next to me as her hands crept down and touched my aching prick.

The curtains went up and there was a collective gasp from the audience when the contestants came on view. They were in their swimsuits but the hair visible was a sight to behold. The first contestant was Erica; she was a barber's delight. As she lifted her arms masses of jet-black hair spilled out. She had already become the crowd's favorite. Then came Becky and Carmen hairy but not as much as Erica. Then the Italian Anna stepped forward; she didn't even have to lift her arms. The massive fur in her unshaven armpits was like overgrown hedges. It was dark like a jungle and my raging erection wanted to burst out from the confines of my trousers. I grabbed my friendly neighbors hand and unzipped myself as my cock sprung out, She slowly started wanking me as I kissed her hairy armpits at the same time keeping my eyes on the armpit jungle of Anna.

After Anna's bushy underarms the next three contestants were a damp squib. Then came the German. Katrina was a goddess. She was tall and busty and the thick bushy hair in her armpits was mouthwatering. I wanted to lick the massive growth in her armpits. It was dark brown unruly and wild and what was amazing dark brown hair was running all over the small bikini triangle. The crowds clapped in appreciation as my cock was being jerked off. The other girl next to me soon bent down and tried taking my well-lubricated stiff cock into her mouth. I felt I was going to come and luckily the next few contestants were not very hairy. The stage was set for the hairiest of them all. As Tammi walked out there was silence. In the advertisements they had featured her. The black bushy armpits were clearly visible. It seemed to grow in a straight line from her breasts at least a foot upwards and it was very thick in the middle. It was the ultimate "black forest". Her pubic mound was almost uncovered, as her triangle though hidden could not hide her massive pubic muff.

Next came the Indian beauty Madhuri. She was hardly seventeen but her armpit hair would have done a 40 year old proud. As she lifted her arms her crinose armpits were beautiful the thick black unshaven hair in her buttery armpits was crying out to be licked. I know pulled at the armpit hair of my two friends as they both bent down and took turns at sucking my engorged prick. As one of them licked my swollen balls spurts of jism surged out of my prick onto the face of my sucking friends. As of them put my dick into her hairy armpits, on stage came Marlene from Greece.

Her armpits were like Katrina bushy and immensely long. I had hardly cum and I could feel myself getting erect again I wanted to fuck my friends bushy armpits as I kept Anna, Katrina and Madhuri in mind. The next few contestants weren't as hairy as the last contestant Julia stepped on stage as she lifted her arms the thick blonde hair in her unshaven armpits took everyone by surprise. Almost all the contestants were brunettes and their armpits filled with tufty black or dark hair but here was Julia showing natural blonde hair in her armpits and not any less bushy then the other contestant.

It was now the judge's turn to pick the final seven. Who would it be? Coming in Part II, the "Next Seven".

belab
belab
342 Followers