Miss Hairy Armpits 2002 Ch. 2

Story Info
The contest narrows down.
1.6k words
4.19
36k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
339 Followers

The judges at the contest had the literally "hard" duty of finding the 7 hairiest women for the second round of the competition. The two judges were the hirsute Sean Connery and Brad Pitt. They were dressed only in their underwear showing enormous bulge probably in appreciation of the beautiful hairy women on view.

The master of ceremonies announced the winners and hey were Julia the blond hairy beauty; Anna the brunette with enormous quantity of armpit hair; Erica, Katrina, Madhuri, Tammi and the Spanish girl Carmen whose armpit hair was woefully short of the impressive crop of hair of the remaining contestants.

It was the measurement round and the master of ceremonies asked for two volunteers to measure the growth of the armpit hair. As thousands of hands went up in the air in unison, I found the spotlight on me and believe it or not I was chosen as one of hem. As the spotlight zoomed around the audience to pick a female volunteer I could see the amount of women who had come for the show displaying pretty impressive armpit hair.

As the spotlight swayed from side to side it settled on a busty brunette who looked nearly forty years old who displayed armpit hair, which would have put the contestants to shame. Her arms were in the air when the spotlight zoomed into her armpits and on the giant screen the bushy armpits came alive. Her matted armpit hair was growing like a carpet of hair and sticking out as if wanting the camera to lick at it. She was selected too and we walked up to the stage. My cock had not only hardened by the sight of Serena (that was her name). She had flown in from Venice for the contest and had been knocked out in the preliminaries since she claimed one of the judges wanted to make love to her as a precondition for being selected. He said she had never shaved her underarms and none in her family had shaved too. She said she had a cousin whose armpits were so hairy that when she lifted her arms all you could see was black bushy hair sprouting from her hairy armpits.

Her armpit hair swayed as we climbed on stage and even Sean and Brad kept staring at her bushy armpits. I asked where she was staying and if we could meet later in the evening but she didn't seem interested. I tried pressing my erect penis against her and touched her armpits. I swear it was hot and sweaty and she turned and gave me a dirty look. Was I in love with this hirsute beauty?

The job on head was literally in front of me as Anna came on stage. She was in a bikini but all you could see was the heavy pelt of jet-black hair not only in her bushy armpits but also her pubic triangle; you couldn't call it that as it was growing in all directions and was looking very inviting.

A measuring tape was put into my hands as Anna raised her arms and there was a collective gasp as I put my hands in the jungle in front of my face. I was ready to explode and I am sure many in the audience were in a similar frame of mind. A few were making out to as the giant screen reflected the state of the audience. The hair in her armpits felt rough and as I put the tape from the bottom tip and pulled it up it read an enormous eight inches. Serena then took the tape and caressed Anna's armpit hair and it was then that it dawned on me that Serena preferred women to men. It explained her dirty darts at me when I fingered her armpit jungle. She spread out Anna's tuft and from the center of her armpit lovingly and it measured four inches. Was this for real? Could any woman have such bushy underarms?

We didn't have to wait long as the strikingly beautiful Katrina strode on stage. Her arms up in the air displaying the dark hair confidently from her bushy underarms. I had to check out her armpit length was it longer than Anna. As I rubbed my arms into her sweaty armpits it seemed certainly thicker. You couldn't feel her skin as I pushed the tape through the heavy hair upwards. Surprisingly it was an inch shorter than Anna. Serena bent over quickly and rubbed her fingers through the bush and it was still only four inches thick in breadth. Yet it seemed very imposing considering her massive breasts, which proudly jutted out, and she was certainly more beautiful than Anna.

As she left the stage Madhuri strode in with the crowd shouting in approval. She lifted her arms and I exploded in my pants. I am sure everyone could see the stains clearly visible through my pants. I had come for third time that night and my aching cock showed no signs of retreating. I was awestruck at the massive armpit bush in front of me. The long lustrous silky hair in her luxuriant armpits was tongue licking I wanted to press my head into her armpit hair. It seemed like a hairy pussy and I longed to put my lips and tug at her armpit forest. As I touched it seemed so soft and silky unlike the hard hair of Anna and Katrina. She was a sure winner. But on measurement it was only 61/2 inches long. I was disappointed as were the crowd how could what seemed such bushy underarms be not as long as it looked. Even Serena looked crestfallen as it measured only three inches thick as she pulled it out from the thickest part and measured it lovingly. She put her face so close to Madhuri's armpit forest that it seemed that she licked at the soft bushy armpit hair.

Madhuri left the stage no doubt crying as a confident Erica walked on. The German looked very confident as she brushed her hands and pulled at her armpit hair as she raised her arms. It was as if she was seducing the crowd and maybe the judges. I loved it and felt my cock harden again. I knew I had to kiss her bushy armpits and maybe that is what she wanted me to do as strode towards me and thrust her bushy underarms almost against my face. I dropped the measuring tape in shock and as I bent to pick it up my face touched her bushy pubic triangle. The thick matted pubes was moist and she even put her hands down o cares her bushy pubic hand. As I lifted my head I found myself staring into her sexy armpits. I couldn't resist and I put my tongue right in the middle of her bushy armpit forest.

She clamped her head down as the crowd roared in approval I was lost in the black hair but I smelt the sweet sweat mixed with some intoxicant or was I dreaming as it smelt like nothing else before. I licked and munched at the long strands in her black bushy armpits. She released in what seemed hours though it must have been a few seconds and I recovered to measure the length of her armpit hair. It turned out to be 9 inches long even more than the monstrous hair of Anna. Was I cheating in her favor because of the chance she gave me to lick her armpit hair? But it was there for all to see and Serna violently took the tape from my hand maybe in jealously and measured the thickness of her bushy underarms. It was five inches long though Serena took a long time over it lovingly caressing each strand of her bushy armpits seeking out the longest hair.

To the admiration of the audience Erica left to be replaced by Julia the only blonde in the race. Her thick armpit hair was not as sexy as the rest but when measured turned out to be just as hairy as Anna. I just couldn't believe it. The quantity of hair in the hollow of her armpits was truly amazing and she left to a round of applause. Would she make it to the round of three? Carmen came on stage but the crowd seemed satiated. The Spaniard though very hairy couldn't measure up and was a long way even from the tiny Indian Madhuri. As I felt her armpit felt it was very coarse and it seemed very stringy. However what were very attractive were her thick bushy eyebrows. They seemed almost to meet together and it looked very sexy.

And finally strode Tammi on stage. If my erection seemed to be subsiding it sprang to life as the sexy girl from Bulgaria revealed "the black forest". I had nowhere to go as I stared at the immense jungle in her unshaven armpits. She seemed a winner as I pressed the tape against her armpits. I thought it could cross a foot but it was 11 inches long.

I kept looking at the tape and then her bushy armpits. How could it be so long? Serena couldn't hold herself together she kissed Tammi's armpits in the full and licked at he forest and the crowd once again became animated. There were lots of them being sucked off or being wanked off and it was a virtual orgy. Serena measured the thickness of Tammi's underarms and it was a full six inches long. I couldn't hold back any longer even if hey threw me off stage. I unzipped and took out my oozing cock and jerked off in front of the goddess of hair alternating between her pubic jungle and her armpit forest. She touched my rampant cock as spurts of jism flew from my aching prick.

Would Tammi emerge the winner? Who would make it to the final three? Look out for part three of the "Miss Hairy Armpits 2002".

belab
belab
339 Followers