Miss Hairy Armpits 2003 Ch. 4

Story Info
I see hairy Mom fucking Uncle Sam
1.3k words
4.2
73.5k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
341 Followers

I have received several letters from readers and some of them had asked me to write about “Miss Hairy Armpits 2003”. Instead I replied to them to send entries, which would meet the criteria, which include (i) hairiness and (ii) some sex involved. Here are the ten best entries. I have edited some portions of the story.


THE STORY OF LINDA

This is the story of my mother Linda who has the hairiest body I have ever seen. I had gone to spend the night at my friend’s place and we had a great time drinking beer and watching porno movies. I rang Mom to tell her I would stay away for another night but as luck would have it my friend had to drive to the airport to pick up a relative and so he dropped me off home on the way to the airport. Since Mom and me stay alone I had a key and as I let myself into the apartment I heard shrieks. My Mom was shrieking and at first I thought a burglar was in the apartment until I heard her saying “Stop it Sam you are hurting me”. Then I heard a male voice “Yeah Linda you love cock in your mouth and you always wanted me rather than Joe”. That sounded like my Sam my Dad Joe’s brother as I tiptoed towards Mom’s bedroom, which was ajar.

As I peeped in Mom had reached forward with one hand and wrapped her fingers around Uncle Sam’s prick, guiding it towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked the head of Sam's cock between her lips. She sucked hard on his cock as she bobbed her head up and down, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I looked at Mom. Even though Uncle Sam was fucking her mouth her arms were pressed to her sides as she fingered her hairy pussy. I could see long tufty hair poked out from the sides and as she bent forward to take in more of Uncle Sam’s horse like cock in her mouth as even more hair spilled out of her unshaven underarms. I looked at her large, round breasts as I devoured Mom with my eyes, But was amazing was the hair growth, which ran like a rug from her tummy down her pubic mound, disappearing between her legs. In fact the hair on her mons hung down like a carpet. It was the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. I was longing to lick her hairy pussy and replace her fingers with my tongue.


Sam then pulled Linda up onto her hands and knees and took my place behind Linda to fuck her doggy style and then started to slap her hairy ass rapidly. He then put his dick at her entrance and pushed forward savagely slamming his raging cock into Linda to the hilt. Sam pushed forward and buried his entire cock in her ass as she threw her head back He held his cock there and began to grind and twist his cock into her butt. Her ass was stuffed with cock and he started cuming as she wailed into orgasm. I was ready to cum myself and I unzipped myself and burst into the room.


For a moment both Uncle Sam and Mom were shocked. Uncle Sam recovered fast and said “Look Linda your son has a massive erection seeing your hirsute body”. Mom looked embarrassed as I grabbed her armpit hair. “You are a slut you bitch you have been cheating on Dad. Suck me off too”


Initially she resisted but I pushed her mouth towards my cock. Then lust took over and without a word she moved her head perfectly down my penis and paused with it all in her mouth. I could feel her warm moist tongue then lapping my balls. Mom had my penis totally in her mouth. Her upper lip was pressed tightly against my stomach. Her lower lip was open and she was lapping my balls into her mouth. My balls slid in and she closed her lower lip on the underside of my ball sack “Get on your hands and knees," shouted Sam getting into the thick of things. His limp cock was aroused seeing Mom suck my prick as he grasped her hips, pushed against her entrance. "Uuuunnnhhh, yessss!" she moaned as Sam pressed forward, slowly sliding his cock into her hirsute pussy. Mom rocked back and forth as I reached forward to play with her breasts and the untrimmed hair in her bushy underarms. Her pussy hair too was gleaming.

I stared at the thick brush of jet-black hair at the juncture of her thighs hiding her clit. It blocked her passage as she struggled with Sam’s massive organ. Her arms were locked behind her head revealing the dripping carpet of coarse hair in her furry armpits. I reached out and touched the wet bristling jet-black hair in her unshorn underarms. "That's right Linda suck that big hard cock! Make it throb in your pretty mouth. " Sam urged her on as Mom continued sucking on my prick. She was sliding her mouth up and down. It felt great but I wanted to punish Mom for some strange obscure reason and I tugged wildly at the heavenly hair in her underarms and pushed her down. “I am going to fuck you,” I screamed.


The look on my face matched my feelings but deep down I was so aroused at seeing this hirsute wanton woman loving my swollen tool. I touched the sweet hairy spot as Sam egged me on saying “Fuck your mother you bastard tear her apart “as he pushed his massive phallus onto her face and replaced my cock with his bigger prick. He straddled the bed and moved up to Linda’s head and pointed his dick down to her and lowered himself into her mouth. He stuffed her mouth just as she began to let out a moan.

My mind was spinning and I swore I would fuck her so hard that she would be crying out for my hard dick as I pushed my entire head into the huge quantity of bushy hair in her unshaven pits. I grabbed my mother’s armpits and pulled her onto my dick. I stood up and placed my big cock head at the entrance of her hairy pussy. Was this for real was I putting my dick into my mother’s bushy pussy as I paused briefly and then stroked my dick and rubbed it up and down her lips and suddenly shoved it into her hole. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I groaned as I pushed a few inches of my loving dick into her and began to pump. My mother’s back rose from the bed when I shoved it in and she let out a muffled scream over Sam's throbbing dick which was being stuffed into her mouth. I started to pound her bushy pussy. She was in a constant state of frenzy.


Mom was moaning and grunting over Sam's massive member in her mouth as I shoved my prick deep into her. Sam was standing now and shoving his cock into her face his balls hanging against her chin as she raised her arms and put her hands onto the thick hair on his chest. Her arms raised I glanced at the gleaming hair in her underarm forest. The sweat filled underarms exhaled a musky aroma. I took my cock from her mouth and started shooting onto her face. “Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I am cuuuummmmiiinnnnnnggggg” I screamed my tongue down into her hairy armpits.

I felt great and I nearly swooned as I pushed my mouth onto her bushy armpits. “Aaaahhhhhhhh Yyyyyyeeeeeessssss I love my mother’s unshaven armpits” as I sucked at the long coarse hair in her jet-black bushy underarms.

Mom too started screaming and writhing in pleasure “ C’mon Junior Your cock is even bigger than your father’s cum all over me”. A shocked look came across my face as shots of my sperm fell onto her hair face and finally settled into her bushy armpits.

She is the most hirsute woman of all time

belab
belab
341 Followers