Miss Holly - Procurement

Story Info
A Selentia adventure begins.
2.1k words
3.45
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking the mail box had recently become Miss Holly's favorite past time, anxious to receive correspondence from Selentia Training Academy regarding her intended procurement of a puppy boy. During the time she worked for a business that specialised in training show dogs, and dog obedience, she had pondered the possibilities of human to animal transference as a perpetual dehumanised condition of existence. Her discovery of Selentia Training Academy awoke something within that somehow made her feel as if she belonged, either by fate or destiny.

That feeling became entrenched as her research of, and communication with Selentia consumed her spare time. From the initial contact right through the complexities of the procurement process, Miss Holly experienced a profound sense of familiarity that she could not explain, not even to her identical twin sister Phoebe. With another check of the mail box, the letter she had been waiting for arrived, sealed with wax, stamped with the Selentia coat of arms. Unbeknownst to her the correspondence she was about to read would change her life, and that of her twin sister, forever.

Dear Miss Holly.

On behalf of the Selentia Training Academy, I am writing to formally notify you that your intended procurement of one of our human animals is successful. The preferred dates for your assimilation period have also been confirmed so that your booking with us includes all necessary transport, accommodation, equipment and specialised services during this initial (two week) period. I would also like to take this opportunity to convey my personal appreciation and congratulations regarding this particular procurement. The animal has been selected in accordance with your specific list of paraphilias and designated age range in accordance with the Chinese Zodiac to ensure the best possible compatibility, as well as the inherent characteristics you require.

The animal selected has previously been kept by only two separate female owners having served each term of captivity for periods of five years, and has resided within the borders of Selentia between those terms of captivity, and for the last two years. Over this period he has been utilised for various productive duties as a dog, horse and domestic slave to assist with the economic development of Selentia. Throughout previous terms of captivity the animal had been anally trained to wear and recognise butt plugs as a tail, as well as being subjected to intensive training in ballet heels, pony hooves and stiletto heels, with the insistence that animals heels do not touch the ground.

In combination with Selentia's time honored tradition and your specific requirements, I have prepared the following document of training guidelines I'm sure you will find invaluable prior to, and during your assimilation period here at Selentia.

1) Animal will maintain NO status, NO rights, and NOT be permitted any freedom.

2) Animal will act accordingly within the boundaries of any home or property that Miss Holly elects.

3) Animal will be conditioned to act instinctively and obey all commands immediately without personal thought.

4) Animal surrenders all rights to privacy and shall remain naked, collared and on all fours unless directed otherwise.

The following guidelines are inclusive of;

1) Introduction to your animal.

2) Care and grooming.

3) Training.

4) Use and treatment.

1). INTRODUCTION TO YOUR ANIMAL.

1.a) Once you are settled into your accommodation here at Selentia Training Academy, and ready to begin the assimilation period with your new animal, you will be escorted to his current quarters where you can then fit his personalised dog collar and padlock it on to claim your ownership. Clipping a lead to his genital collar will provide both directional instruction and enhanced obedience.

1.b) Your animal can then be tightly but comfortably gagged with a single strap ball gag to affirm that speaking is NOT permitted. He is quite amenable and will not move until the lead provides direction or is instructed by you to do so.

For simplicity, identity purposes and to avoid confusion, it is recommended that you only refer to your animal by the name you choose and have inscribed on the name tag you attach to his collar.

1.c) At your leisure, your animal should be led around the cleared areas of the grounds immediately surrounding your accommodation, and within the accommodation itself to establish the boundaries of where your animal IS and IS NOT permitted. During this period your animal should be encouraged to focus his sight toward the ground, your feet and legs, but no higher than your hips.

1.d) You are entitled to physically inspect your animal from head to toe ensuring his condition meets your discerning standards. During this initial inspection you can leave your animal gagged and secure his lead to a convenient restraint point. You may also want to begin considering the type of restraints you will be utilising to instill that he will NOT be permitted any freedom.

2). CARE AND GROOMING.

2.a) Bathing your animal is at your convenience but always in an appropriate manner. Depending on the types of activities you pursue he may not need to be bathed for several days, with a daily wipe down being sufficient. To eliminate your animal attempting to deliberately sully himself after bathing, you may want to keep him leashed. He can be left to drip dry or dried with a small towel.

2.b) Your animals hair should be brushed each morning and placed in pig tails, partly to emulate floppy dog ears, and they are also convenient for easier application of gag harnesses, muzzles, changing of collars and for simple, effective directional force. Other personal grooming can remain the responsibility of your animal. Depilation remains as your preference to suit your requirements.

2.c) Your animals sleeping and resting quarters should remain consistent with the canine animal role. During the assimilation period an indoor steel cage and outdoor kennel is supplied and installed in accordance with your preferences. A thin rubber mat is also supplied, that can be located near any fixed leash point at your discretion for your animal to sit or rest on or for discipline training whenever you decide, for as long as you feel is appropriate.

2.d) Feeding your animal should be undertaken in a designated area away from the humans dining table. He is only permitted to eat from the dog bowl you personally place on the floor, and can be suitably blindfolded during feeding times. Initially, fluids given to your animal should be with a baby bottle to instill the sense of suckling from a teat directly from you. You can hand feed appropriate snacks between feeding times, but he is NOT permitted to accept food from others, and MUST, on every occasion beg for his food and fluids.

2.e) Under no circumstances is your animal permitted to use humans toilets. A designated outdoor latrine is situated at the border of your accommodation for your animals morning poop. You can either lead the animal on all fours or tip toed bare feet to the latrine. On completion, and to further diminish his independence, you should wipe his bum, then cover the poop appropriately. Urinating is only permissible outdoors, anywhere away from your accommodation. In the event of wet weather a litter tray is supplied for indoor use.

3). TRAINING.

3.a) YOU are the animals owner and he MUST be trained repetitively to perfectly suit YOUR personal requirements. Your animal is well suited to, and experienced with being controlled through prolonged methods of bondage that maintain but restrict his mobility. He is compliant to being conditioned until you are completely satisfied that he can consistently display obedience to commands immediately, without personal thought, as well as being capable of acting instinctively. During repetitive conditioning it is vitally important that you are clothed and your animal remains naked so he is able to assimilate his NON human identity.

3.b) As your animal is NOT permitted to speak, it will be necessary to avoid any communication that requires dialogue as a response. He responds best to direct commands, and can be taught to comply using hand signals. You are of course entitled to personalise ALL of your animals behavioural characteristics.

Conversely your animal can be taught to communicate by way of appropriate canine verbal responses, facial expressions and body language. It is imperative to instigate mutually recognisable methods of communication to avoid distress or frustration to either yourself or your animal.

3.c) Your animal must be dissuaded from performing human tasks, however he has an inherent, instinctive ability to assist in whatever way possible within the limitations of restrained physical ability. At Selentia Training Academy he has proven to be an extremely diligent worker and excellent problem solver. To avoid complacency and boredom, It's important to creatively enable your animal to routinely perform productive tasks in or around the home.

3.d) Scent and taste are integral aspects of ownership assimilation. You are committed to periodically ensuring your animal drinks your urine either directly from the source, or suckled from a baby bottle. He is to be gagged or muzzled afterwards to keep your taste and scent within his senses. You can urinate over your animals body to assert the claim of ownership as your property, however this must not be immediately wiped or washed off. He can be left to wear your urine for a period of time or sleep wearing it as elected by you.

Your animal must be trained frequently as your personal pussy licker to the standard of proficiency you expect and demand, both as a primary source of pleasure as well as ownership recognition through taste and scent. He should be fitted with a muzzle immediately afterwards, and kept muzzled for prolonged periods to keep your taste and scent within his senses.

3.e) Deprivation of sight will help your animal identify you as his owner through sound, smell, taste and voice recognition. Whilst wearing stiletto heels your animal will learn to recognise the consistency of your steps, become adept at identifying where you are, in which direction you are walking, and even be capable of identifying your mood swings. He should be given ample opportunity to lick clean, taste and smell your footwear, as well as any exposed skin of your feet before, during or after wearing your stiletto heels.

4). USE AND TREATMENT.

4.a) Your animal can be used to perform any tasks that you request, instruct or command. It is vitally important that he is treated and considered as NON human with NO rights, NO status and NO freedom. It is not a prerequisite that you devote your entire time to your animal or even reasonable to expect that you could. it is however a condition that your animal adjusts to the requirements of his ownership, training regime, and your normal daily routine.

4.b) Your animal must be conditioned to comprehend that the cage you have custom built is his primary residence as well as his sleeping quarters, and that he will be spending significant time locked inside. For outdoor use a suitable dog kennel is effective to instill identity, and your animal can be leashed to it for any period of time you elect. Considering your animal should remain naked at all times in and around the home, seasonal weather conditions must be accounted for, with appropriate measures taken to preserve your animals health.

4.c) Should any activity you pursue result in your animal ejaculating, you should ensure that he is forced to lick it up and swallow it.

Periodically you can milk your animals semen onto his normal meal prior to feeding, and/or some of your own urine. He must be gagged or muzzled immediately after the meal is finished.

4.d) On occasion you can use your animal as an outdoor urinal for a suitable period of time. Ensure he is blindfolded and restrained in a manner that keeps his mouth and body easily accessible. With your urine he can be marked as your property externally over his body and orally so that it recycles internally through him. His tongue can be used for cleaning after each urination. He is to be left to wear your urine for a period of time, or compelled to sleep wearing it.

4.e) Apart from the above initial assimilation techniques that compliment your personal requirements, list of paraphilias or intended treatment, other dehumanising techniques including chastisement and cuckolding can be incorporated within your lifestyle in due course. From the outset however, It is imperative that your animal is consistently treated no differently than any real pet dog you would personally own.

In light of our communication and correspondence I am looking forward to meeting you Miss Holly. In the mean time, if you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Avril Montgomery.

Selentia Training Academy.