Miss James's Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
College teacher succumbs to her worst student.
1.4k words
4.22
173.7k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

The room full of young, virile 18-year-old students was always very attentive when Miss James began her lectures. The tall elfin-featured blond had a way with the boys that some of her less scrupulous colleagues were certainly jealous of. She knew she'd been the cause of more than a few wet dreams among her students, and though she didn't like to admit it, the thought did make her smile.

She stood 5'7" (without heels) with shoulder length highlighted hair, her sexy slim build making her seem taller than she was. Her gorgeous long legs reached up for miles to a perfectly rounded bum, and though petite her figure curved softy and seductively leaving her horny young boys always wanting more. Today in class she wore a very prim and professional black suit consisting of a knee length skirt and a jacket which she wore open over her blouse.

The lecture was just approaching its half way point, when the door swung slowly open, and in strolled Miss James's most notorious student. Ignoring her completely the tall young man walked right passed Miss James, and sat down at the front of the class. He looked at her expectantly with a pair of deep dark brown eyes. All year long this good-for-nothing delinquent had wandered in and out of the class as he pleased, never doing any work, and never showing her the slightest respect. Ordinarily very laid back, Miss James was now fuming, but she chose not to hold up the rest of the class. The lecture continued and Miss James grew steadily more annoyed at this young mans insolence. He sat there right in front of her, his books still in his bag, staring at her continuously. His eyes followed every movement. His face was almost expressionless, but she could feel those deep brown eyes boring into her as she spoke. Her annoyance turned to discomfort. Something about his gaze bothered her, something that got under her skin in a way she'd never known before. It was a good few seconds before she noticed one of her students calling her name, and she looked up suddenly red faced as she realised that she had trailed off in mid sentence.

Miss James's blood boiled and she shot a brief burning glare at the boy. How dare he make her feel so uncomfortable in her own class!!! The lecture wrapped itself up pretty quickly after that, and as the rest of the class prepared to leave, she called her young nemesis and ordered him to stay behind. She watched him as the class emptied, trying not to openly stare. Her rage began to subside as her professionalism and self-control took over and she tried to figure out why he made her so uncomfortable. As the last students left she walked up from her desk to the door, preparing in her mind what she was going to say. Her movements were slow and deliberate, as she calmed herself down from an indignant rage to just intense displeasure. She pushed the door shut and turned around, her mouth opening to say something, but it was never heard.

His lips covered hers the instant she had turned and he pushed her back against the door, holding her wrists by the side of her head and pinning her with his weight. Miss James gasped into his mouth and fought against his hold but he was far too strong. She felt as though she couldn't breath as his body pressed against her and she heard from her own throat a loud moan well up as if from nowhere. It was in that instant that Miss James realised why this brown-eyed boys stare had made her so uncomfortable. As his body pressed against her, his passion overwhelming her, she realised that her pussy was soaking wet and that it had been since he had walked into the room. His tongue probed deeply into her mouth, and she felt all instincts to resist drain away and be replaced by an unbearable heat that grew and grew as he kissed her.

After an eternity the kiss broke, and he looked into her eyes with that same deep intense gaze he always seemed to have for her. "You mustn't..." came the half gasp half whisper from the teachers lips. But even as she spoke his fingers were bunching her skirt up between her thighs and pressing against her pussy through her thong. She felt him touch her and it was like his fingers touched the button that controlled her will. Miss James moaned a long tortured moan as she felt her full desire unleash its self. She leant forward to kiss him again and as she moved he yanked her skirt up around her waist and slid his hand down inside her thong. His fingers stroked and rubbed her burning wet pussy and her head fell back from his to rest against the door again; her kiss breaking before it began. She gasped in delight at his expert touch, her pussy convulsing as his hand smeared her juices all over her clit. She reached out to him, grasping at the huge bulge in his jeans with one hand, while the other crushed a petite round breast into her chest. Her fingers curled almost into a fist as she clawed at her nipple through her blouse and bra.

Miss James closed her eyes and trembled in delighted amazement as she felt her body rising to an earth-shattering climax. His fingers felt so good, massaging her outer pussy lips then slipping inside her; sliding up and down over her clit, pinning her there by his skilful touch. He towered over her as he pressed his body to hers. His presence engulfed her, pushing the heat in her body and the wetness in her pussy to new peaks. His fingers curled in her long blond hair and he slipped his hand out of her thong and deftly pulled it aside. Another gasp came as she felt the cool air hit her burning pussy lips and she trembled knowing what was coming. She jumped as his fingers slapped gently against her, sensitising her aching opening even more. She wanted him inside her and she squeezed his cock through his jeans a little harder.

He smiled as his fingers stroked his teachers dripping snatch, watching her moan and writhe in ecstasy as he touched her. He was waiting for something, teasing her. He held her there on the edge of her orgasm for long agonising minutes, walking his fingers around her juice-covered lips. Fucking her opening with just the tip of his finger, waiting to hear her say those words he'd dreamed of. He kissed her again, feeling the heat from her body as his free hand moved from her hair to grope her breast, and his lips moved round to her ear, kissing and licking along the lobe. Miss James moaned loud, the heat in her body was unbearable. Her gaping pussy lips ached and she needed to be fucked, wanted it so desperately. "Please! Make me cum!" she gasped. The magic words he'd been waiting to hear.

Miss James bit down hard on her lip as she fought the urge to scream. He had two fingers pushed up deep inside her now, curled so they just skimmed her G-spot and he was fucking her with them fast and hard. His fingers began to blur between her legs, his palm slapping her clit, fingering her so hard she raised herself onto her tiptoes to ride the fucking she was getting. She reached out for him, grabbing his t-shirt in her hand as the rest of her body arched, from head to perfect round ass against the door. Her hips began to flex and grind riding his fingers as she felt the blissful rush of her climax burst through her body... She was cumming, harder than she had in a long, long time. And she loved it.

Opening her eyes Miss James felt very light headed, and very relaxed. She was seated behind her desk, and there was a moment of confusion before it all came back. Instantly she felt her clit throb at the memory of being brought to such an amazing orgasm by her student, and she smiled to herself realising that she must have fainted from the exertion. She looked up at the clock and did some estimating. It couldn't have been more than two or three minutes ago and yet there was no sign that anything amiss had occurred. She was just beginning to wonder if it had been some strange erotic dream, when she noticed a sealed brown envelope on her desk. She opened it and looked at the slip of paper inside. There was an address, and a time, nothing else. Miss James smiled to herself and felt her pussy start to moisten again.