Miss James's Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns a thing or two from her colleague.
2.9k words
4.5
120.8k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

She loved the sensation of walking panty-less while her pussy was still so nice and juicy. Idly Miss James wondered if anyone could smell the sex she must be wreaking of. Then she wondered if any of the inexperienced youths, or ancient stuffed shirt lecturers would even recognise it if they could. She didn't care either way and was on her way to the staff room to test her theory. Lunchtime was half way through so not many people would be around and she had a free period next. There were a few work things she needed to take care of, and a plan was forming in her mind to get the rest of the day off and prepare for her meeting later that night. She started down the flight of stairs, dodging dishevelled groups of random students as she went and was met by Peter Davis, her friend in the P.E. department, coming the other way.

"Ah Miss James just the person I wanted to see," said Peter in a voice she knew was for the benefit of passing students. "Could I have a word with you?"

Always happy to talk to him Miss James followed her friend down through the building to the P.E. office, a small empty room almost like a store cupboard that they had somehow forgotten to clutter with ancient sporting equipment. It was positioned neatly at the back of the changing rooms near the showers and contained only a desk, a chair and a filing cabinet all of which faced the door. As they walked in, she noticed Peter didn't seem his usual light-hearted self and she wondered what was wrong. He turned and shut each door firmly behind them, locking first the changing room door then the office door.

"A short while ago," began Peter, "I was walking past your classroom, and I heard something I really wish I hadn't."

Her heart froze in her chest. How could she have been so stupid! As the memory of her earlier indiscretion flooded back, Miss James felt only ill as in her minds eye the sound of her muffled moans and cries of ecstasy echoed around the whole college.

"I can see I don't need to say anymore." Said Peter, noting her expression.

"Oh my God Peter, I don't even know how it happened," sobbed the shocked and nearly crying teacher. Her hand covered her mouth as she slumped down on the edge of the bare desk. Peter moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She responded, leaning forward and hugging him back. Her eyes brimmed but she took comfort in the tall strong man who held her so gently and she remembered that she was with a friend. Everything would be ok.

"Honestly," She began, "I don't know how or why... I turned around and he was just there and..." There was quiet for a moment as Miss James gathered herself together. She knew Peter would not have told anyone, she trusted him totally. But then why bring her here? She held him tightly letting her initial panic melt.

"I know why it happened." Said Peter, his voice suddenly breaking the silence. He sounded different, now, cold almost angry, and she looked up at him confused and worried by the sudden change of tone. She didn't recognise the face looking back. Even when sombre, Peter Davis was still something of his usual smiling self, but this was totally alien to anything she had known. Another pause, and time stood still around them.

"It happened because you're a dirty little Slut!"

Miss James's jaw dropped in total shock unable to believe what she was hearing. Her heart pounded and the world took on a dreamlike quality.

"You're a dirty little Slut," continued Peter, "so I'm going to treat you like one."

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as Peter's hands pulled and guided her to her knees in front of him. She could already see his erection straining through his jogging bottoms, and he slipped them down, letting his large thick member spring up.

Miss James stared at the solid veiny penis that stood just an inch in front of her face and pointed almost straight to the ceiling. Her breathing had become deeper and her mind had moved unbidden to the thought of her handsome young friends cock sliding slowly in and out of her pussy. Strong hands moved to either side of her head and a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock touched her lips, though she could not tell whether he or she had moved to close the distance. Miss James was at once terrified, bewildered and mesmerised by what was happening. She was so close to her friends cock she could feel the heat it radiated. She could see it visibly swell every time his heart pumped another rush of blood into it. Again her mind flashed to the thought of that huge prick stretching her cunt wide around it and fucking her. Her confusion faded away. Miss James opened her mouth and closed it over the fat swollen head and began to suck. A slight gasp left Peters lips and his hips immediately began pumping back and forth while he pulled her head down onto his cock. Miss James savoured the taste of his pre-cum and let her tongue trace and caress the head as it pumped steadily in and out of her mouth. As it moved her mind fixated on the thought of being fucked by him; his hard fit body pumping her full of cock, making her moan and cry out. The image captivated her and she moved trance-like under Peter's guidance sucking him gradually deeper and deeper into her throat.

"Oh Fuck! You whore you're making me cum!"

Peter pulled back suddenly, and a thick stream of his spunk shot out across Miss James's face. She gasped as she felt the hot sticky goo hit her skin, and in that instant she climaxed. For the second time that day Miss James felt her pussy juices streaming down inside her thighs. Her hand worked at Peters cock, pumping a steady flow of cum from his shaft and letting it drip into her mouth. Miss James was amazed. She was amazed at how much cum streamed from this gorgeous thick member, and she was amazed at how sweet and creamy his cum tasted on her lips. But most of all she was amazed at how hard Peter still was. His cock strained in her hand like some leashed hunting dog trained to chase the scent of her overflowing cunt. She looked up to see Peter starring down at her. His eyes confirmed her thoughts about the eagerness of his cock and she could see he wouldn't rest until he had penetrated and pounded her pussy into submission. The hands that had held her so comfortingly before now guided her up from her knees, pushed her back onto the bare desk and pulled her skirt up around her waist.

As he positioned the head of his swollen penis between her splayed thighs, Miss James saw something in him; the thing that had replaced her smiling happy friend and she now knew it for what it was. There'd been a hint of it in her young student before, but now it was clearer, simpler. Pure animal lust radiated from the man who stood before her. A desire so base and primal it made her shake to think of it. Unlike her student this man had no intention of making her cum or seeing her pleasured in any form. The man Miss James now lay open for would take her and fuck her any and every way he desired. He would slam his cock into her, pushing it as deep and as hard as he could, fucking her with no regard for her pleasure or pain. He would use her purely as a means of satiating his own burning need, defiling her body until his seed erupts into her and his lust is spent, and Miss James couldn't wait!

Trembling, the sexy vulnerable teacher moaned as she felt the head of his cock parting her pussy lips. With her revelation had come a rush of excitement that pushed away her fears and uncertainties. In her minds eye she could still see that thick hard prick sliding in and out of her and the anticipation she felt made her want to explode.

Peter had removed his top now, and his lean muscular body radiated his masculinity as he grabbed hold of Miss James's hips. She felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him as she'd known she would, but still the pain made her bite her lip. It hurt, but it was so good, she needed to feel him so badly. Time stood still another moment as the fat swollen head of Peter's penis, was swallowed by Miss James's cunt. She shivered as she watched the sweat bead over his tight fit body, felt the heat of his lust holding her down on the desk and suffocating her senses to everything but the presence of his cock-head inside her. Then he began to fuck her.

Miss James could not help but cry out as his first stroke tore into her body. Gripping her tightly around her hips, he speared her on his cock, driving it all the way into her in one swift hard motion. Then he pulled out and did it again... And again... And again... Peter fucked her, driving his dick as deep as he could every time, shoving his meat in and out of her pussy steadily faster and faster, and it hurt Miss James so fucking good she almost screamed. Her hands moved to her face and through her hair, sliding on the smeared trails of Peter's cream. The sensation of being fucked so hard made her want to burst and cry and scream all at once.

Peter groaned and gasped as he pounded her. His taught muscles flexed as he hit her body over and over, bringing himself higher with every stroke. Her pussy squeezed him so tight, even as it began to get used to the size of its tormentor. Soon the cries and moans Miss James fought to control were replaced by the growls and taunts of her own desire.

"Fuck me Peter!" She cried, rolling her hips to meet his strokes. Feeling his big cock touch all of her.

"Yesssss, that's it c'mon you bastard fuck me! Harder! Yes, harder! Fuck meee!!!"

Miss James could feel herself cumming. His big solid dick felt exquisite slamming in and out of her. Then Peter began to curse her, calling her a dirty fucking whore. Calling her a nasty little bitch and a cock-sucker and a cum-slut. Then she looked into his eyes again and saw that look. She saw the lust and the power and the pure masculine aggression that was fucking her so hard she could feel her body start to split. Miss James slipped over the edge of her precipice and her body burst into a thought-shattering orgasm. She came so hard she barely noticed Peter pulling his cock from her and spraying another thick creamy load all over her pussy.

Miss James lay back panting for air, her head hanging over the desk. A film of sweat covered her body, and her mind rode the aftershocks of her climax, her pussy twitching pleasurably as tiny spasms kept hold of her body in the after-glow. Her thoughts were a haze of contentment. Her eyes were closed so she felt rather than saw Peter move around the desk. She wasn't concerned until she felt something wet and sticky pressed against her lips. She smiled and opened her mouth letting her head loll back as far as it could and keeping her eyes closed. The head of Peters swollen cock slipped into her mouth and she rolled her tongue over it delighting in the taste of her own cum. She heard a gasp from above her, and Peter ordered her to suck it deeper. As the words hit her ears she felt more of Peters thick swollen shaft pushing between her lips. Though softer he'd barely shrunk at all, his cock filled her mouth leaking the last of his spunk onto her tongue. Miss James sucked harder, cleaning him of the sweet sticky juices and draining him of the final drops of his delicious cum. She swallowed him taking him right to the back of her mouth. Working her jaw and her tongue in an exquisite massage that had him pumping his meat again between her lips. For long minutes she rolled his soft meaty cock around her tongue, just enjoying the feel of it. Then gradually she felt him start to stiffen for her once more. Miss James marvelled at the young mans stamina, as within minutes of his last orgasm he was hard again. Miss James felt his member throbbing on her tongue and probing deeper into her throat. Peter growled quietly, his hands pulled at Miss James's top and pawed at her breasts. He pumped his dick steadily deeper, pushing it into her throat, slowly fucking her face.

"Swallow it all you slut!"

She could barely breath as she let that monster into her throat, but she sucked it ever harder, letting him use her mouth for his own pleasure. She felt her clit throb uncontrollably at the image of him pumping his cock into her face while she lay on the desk legs wide and covered in cum.

Her hand moved to her pussy just as she felt him take hold of her head. Peter thrust forward, and his big hard cock slid straight down Miss James's throat, filling her completely. She started rubbing her pussy furiously her hand working of its own accord. He kept pushing, sliding through her moans, too fast for Miss James to keep up. Suddenly she had every inch of him stuffed down her throat and she couldn't breath. Peter just held her there as she gagged on his dick, his tight ball-sack resting snugly against her nose.

She tried to scream through the huge meat that invaded her. She tried to swallow but couldn't and panic started to rise in her.

"Take it you dirty slut! Swallow it all!" He growled.

She could feel herself beginning to choke on his cock and she screamed again into him. Miss James's throat spasmed continuously as she tried in vain to swallow him, but he just held her there delighting in the sensations she caused him as she gagged on his big dick. For the second time, Miss James's world felt like a dream. Everything seemed distant as though she could see it all from outside herself. She heard Peter moan and gasp, telling her what a whore she was, what a dirty little slut. Her head swam and she felt her hips begin to buck and she heard him order her to cum. She felt her pussy begin to gush as her fingers rubbed her clit hard and fast and it struck her that they had been doing so all along. Through the panic and the choking she had rubbed her clit harder and harder until now she was finally cumming from the sheer erotic madness that she was living.

The cock in her mouth muffled her cries, but as she quieted he pulled it out and began to pump it over her. Hot sticky drops of cum fell on her face and neck as Peter came for the third time.

***

Hot steaming water rained down on her body as she leant face first against the wall. The sweat and cum had been washed away, and she luxuriated in the relaxing jets of the school showers.

They had stayed in the office maybe another ten minutes, both panting in silence trying to regain the strength to move. When next Peter came to her he was smiling again as the friend she knew always did. He turned on the showers and helped her out of her stained work clothes. Before stepping under the water, he held her and kissed her, grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole time. There was no hint of the animal that had used and abused her body to satiate his own base desires. Miss James decided that it would be a long time before she looked at him in quite the same light again and followed him into the showers.

Now as Peter slammed his cock into her from behind, Miss James's only thought was of how good being fucked into exhaustion felt and how long it had been since shed known a man with such stamina. She pushed her beautiful round bum back onto him and cried out as she felt him bury that massive penis to the hilt again. He held her firmly, one hand on her bum the other squeezing a nipple, and he fucked her mercilessly under the hot jets of the showers. He pumped deep into her aching space, groaning and panting as he drove his cock into her over and over, and Miss James, clawing at the tiles on the wall, was cumming again. She shuddered and squeezed him with all her might crying out as her body spasmed again. Peter, finally exhausted, came with a loud groan, ejaculating the last of his sperm into her hungry quim, and the two teachers collapsed finally onto the floor of the shower, both too exhausted to move.