Miss James's Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Her student finishes what he started in classroom.
4.3k words
4.58
66.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

It was eleven o'clock.

The five-storey block of flats was a new development and still mostly empty judging by the absence of cars in the car park and the excess of advertising that surrounded the building. Its yellow-bricked exterior was very modern in design. The rear of the block looked out over a canal with some houses on the opposite bank, and beyond that the town centre loomed in the distance. She was impressed and more than a little curious as to how he was living in such a nice place since she knew he was not with family. Miss James pulled the long fur-lined winter coat tighter about her body and pressed the buzzer for flat 22. The door clicked in response though no one spoke down the intercom to greet her. She let herself in and walked through the plush carpeted interior to the lift. Her note said top floor, so she swallowed hard and pressed the button.

As the doors shut her mind produced every fear and anxiety she could conceive of. She was meeting an almost total stranger and no one knew where she was. She pictured the newsreels of the disappeared college teacher found on the riverbank, or worse yet, locked away in some cage only brought out for the disturbed young man's amusement. The lift stopped surprisingly quickly and the door opened. In the hallway she saw flat 22, the door was ajar and there was light inside. Miss James froze as her anxieties magnified with the possibility of actually realising this flight of fancy. Part of her hadn't believed she could get this far. She'd thought it was all just some fun erotic game, but now here she was. Her heart raced as she tried to decide what to do. She thought back to the classroom. To the arrogant boy who had disrupted her lesson just to get her attention, and then what he'd done once he had it... She felt a shiver through her body as she was again transported back. Despite her anxiety, Miss James's pussy was still soaking from her session with her hubby.

Though it was more than two hours they had spent together that night, she had not cum with her husband. No matter how she had pushed herself with him she could not reach orgasm, as though her body knew he was not the one she wanted. A small pang of guilt struck her as she thought of her jealous hubby lying in a blissful slumber, unaware of what his sweet little wife was doing. After their session she had showered and taking her silk scarf around her neck, left him wrapped up warm in bed hugging up to a large pillow. She had been counting on the fact that alcohol and sex were a knock out combination for him and his snores as she left the room had set her mind at ease. Then she thought about how hard she had him cumming... the taste of him was still on her tongue even now. She squeezed her cunt muscles hard and felt her whole body flush. She could not bare this anymore, she needed so badly to cum and she knew that, this boy was the only one who could satisfy her tonight. She'd come this far...

The apartment was totally bare; a single bulb lit the hallway. Her attention focussed immediately on the door directly ahead of her. It was partly open and light streamed through. Her heels clicked gently on the wooden floor as she walked. She pushed and the door opened into a large room bare room that somehow seemed unusually bright. It extended out on either side of the entrance and a glass sliding door led onto a balcony opposite her. Just to her right and in the centre of the room her young student sat in a large black leather armchair. He was totally naked, and for the first time Miss James could see what a sexy and well built young man he really was. His tight muscles didn't bulge, but rippled under his skin. He had a very athletic figure, but her attention was drawn to the thick long penis that sat limp on his lap like some sleeping pet snake. Slowly Miss James's gaze drifted up from his toned thighs and long member, to meet those dreamlike dark eyes: the gaze that made her pussy drip every time she saw him. He smiled disarmingly though he still wore the look of a predator stalking its prey.

"Nice hair, I like the new look," he said in that deep smooth voice. "It suits you."

Miss James was lost for a moment, before she remembered the black wig that she had kept with her. Quickly she recovered her senses and replied with her own innocent smile,

"Thank you, so do I."

She stepped forward into the room, her hips swaying seductively as she walked out in front of the chair. She faced him, her eyes locked with his in defiance of his hold over her. Her legs were parted and her arms hung behind her, as slowly she let her coat open and drift down her soft naked body to the floor.

His breathing was deeper now; she could see her posing was having the desired effect. For the second time that night, Miss James found herself in just her black stockings and heels, seducing a man with her body. Her whole being tingled; she had never felt so bad and she loved it. She watched her young admirers member swell in his lap and her own pulse quickened with thoughts of what he would do to her.

"Don't move," he said and he reached down to a bag hidden by the side of the armchair. At his words Miss James felt her nipples tingle and was sure she would soon be dripping all over the wooden floor.

He stood up, holding an old wooden ruler in his right hand, his left hand hid behind his back. He stepped up to her, towering over her for the second time that day. Firmly he pressed the flat of the ruler against his teacher's pussy and started to rub. She gasped as the hard surface pressed against her wet juicy lips. Its movement tugged the flesh of her mound up and down, and she began to tremble, her breathing deep. She looked up at him, and found those eyes gazing down at her in wonder.

"My word Miss James! You're even more of a slut than I imagined."

His voice was quiet as he demeaned her. Calm and knowing, like he'd seen her do this a hundred times before and knew she would love every second of it. Something inside of her wanted to fight him, to take back her self-control... but the sensation of the ruler now slick with her juices, sliding back and forth over her pussy was just so fucking good!

Her back arched thrusting her breasts out to him and all she wanted was for his powerful masculine body to penetrate her and make her cum. He read her and bent his head to her chest, taking a hard nipple into his mouth and sucking. She moaned and bit her lip, her arms still hung limp behind her back and her long black hair caressed her shoulders and spine as she stood there being pleasured.

"Please, make me cum!" gasped Miss James, her words echoing in her ears as she remembered the magic that was unleashed by them just that morning. Now though, on hearing the words her lover stopped. She looked at him, disappointment clear on her face as he stood back and repeated again, "Don't move."

He stepped away behind her and Miss James did as she was told holding her gaze forward staying still, while secretly clenching and unclenching her pussy. Beyond the chair she could see a large wall mirror. In the corners of the room behind her, floodlights stood adding the extra brightness she had noticed on entering. He was directly behind her fiddling with something she had not noticed before, but couldn't make out what it was. He moved again, and adjusted things by the walls on either side of her, then returned to his position behind her. He lifted his arms over Miss James's head, and gently fitted a small mask over the top half of her face. She adjusted it, and looked at herself in the mirror. It looked like something from a period drama, one half black the other white, with silver glitter sprinkled across it. She looked in the mirror and would not have recognised the naked rampant slut that looked back. She was reminded of a film she once saw, of the high-class hooker who slept with both a gangster and a judge. She smiled as she thought of herself like that, a woman whose appetites and talents were so great that she sold herself to the highest of some very high bidders' in order to be satisfied...

Her reverie was broken by a voice, his voice. He turned her round to face him and then stepping to one side said, "Smile for the camera Sarah!"

Miss James's mouth opened in shock as she saw for the first time the video camera that sat at the back of the room. A small monitor sat next to it facing her so she could see exactly what the camera saw. Slowly her fear died and a smile spread over her face. Her hand moved to her pussy and started to rub. She knew no one would recognise her with the wig and mask and the thought of being recorded while showing off just what a sexy nasty, slutty woman she was turned her on immensely.

"Good girl," said her student, obviously impressed by her quick adjustment. "So that no one knows who you are, I'm going to call you Sarah for tonight, you don't mind do you?"

"Hmmm," thought Miss James, "not bad, definitely sexier than my real name."

Before she could answer his hands were slipping something around her neck. It wasn't until he stepped back and she saw the leash in his hand that she realised exactly what it was.

"Woof, woof," she said grinning at him. He chuckled and said "It's ok, I won't make you bark until much later," and with that he bent down and clamped his lips to one of Miss James's hard little nipples again. She let out a moan and pushed her chest to his face while he squeezed her ass and her boobs and sucked her nipples as hard as he could. She could feel his big powerful hands on her groping aggressively. She could feel his mouth devouring her, and she could see the camera and the image of this sexy young man ravishing her body on the monitor. Miss James's pussy muscles clenched tight and she felt her legs shaking. Her breathing was getting shallow now as the lust she was feeling began to resurface.

"But what should I call you?" The question blurted itself out of nowhere, and when he stopped what he was doing to answer Miss James wished she had kept quiet.

"Teacher," he said smiling. "Call me Teacher."

***

Miss James stumbled slightly as he yanked the leash. The collar at her throat cut into her flesh as he led her in a small circle back to the couch. As she moved she noticed the other cameras, one next to the door and one by the entrance to the balcony. All of them were on, facing into the centre of the room and she marvelled at the sexy, submissive little whore who walked on their monitor screens. He sat and pulled her to him, guiding her half descent/half fall so that she came to rest lying face down across his lap. She could feel his cock, hot and throbbing beneath her but it was not quite hard yet. It felt absolutely huge pressed against her tummy, even bigger than Peter's. Questions of fit merged in her mind with fantasies of her pussy being stretched to its limit, and memories of her athletic P.E. lover fucking her with his fat hard penis. Unconsciously Miss James began to writhe on her lover's lap, until a sharp stinging slap on her rear brought her back to the present. She tried to look up craning her neck to see him before having her head pushed back down.

"Now we are going to have some fun my horny little slut!" He grabbed her wrists one by one and roughly pulled them behind her back. There was a click and she felt the cold metal cuffs on her skin preventing her from moving her arms. He grabbed her ankles and did the same again, leaving her trussed up on his lap, totally at his mercy. He slapped her ass again and she jumped, her head snapping up. She saw her self on the monitor for the side camera. Her clit began to twitch at the site of her bound up and helpless on this sexy mans lap. Her surprise drained and she smiled asking, "Have I been naughty teacher?"

Her student looked at her knowingly and said, "The games are over Sarah. Time for your lesson!" And with that he brought the ruler down hard on her pink round behind.

Seventeen!"

His voice came as little more than a whisper, after her agonised cry had died down. He rubbed the ruler against her sopping pussy, eliciting a tortured whimper from his captive slut.

"Such a sexy, dirty whore," he said awed by her capacity for punishment. He brought the ruler down again.

"Eighteen!"

Miss James cried out as her lover spanked her. Hard rhythmic strokes, making her ass burn with pain, but she never wanted him to stop. She scrunched up her face, eyes shut tight as she prepared to take another stroke.

"Nineteen!" she cried out with him. Her pussy juices streamed down the inside of her thighs. The ringing pain that echoed through her flesh reverberated through her clit with every strike. Pleasure now blurred with pain and though she'd never come this far before, Miss James felt that her teacher's caning was going to push her over the edge.

"Twenty!"

"Fuck it hurts so much!" she cried. "You bastard you're going to make me cum!"

She tensed again expecting another stroke, but this time instead felt his hand delving between her soaked thighs. She moaned, a long "Ohhhh," as his fingers opened her pussy. It was the first time she'd been penetrated since riding her husband. Her hips bucked and she wriggled in his lap, pushing her ass in the air and trying to bring herself off on his hand.

"Oh Teacher, spank me again," she purred, and pushed her ass up higher for him. He slapped her bright pink bum cheek with his free hand and three of his fingers stroked her pussy lips, teasing them exquisitely while a forth probed her open hole. Miss James panted, her eyes locked on the camera. His teasing seemed only to heighten her arousal without bringing her any closer. Her movements became more aggressive as her frustration grew, flicking her hips up and down to try and force his fingers against her clit. Her Teacher just smiled and rode her body with his hand, teasing her pussy constantly. Stroking her swollen lips over and over as she moaned her need to him. He spanked her once more, and she felt his hands on her, pulling her ass open and touching her anus. She felt wetness suddenly in her asshole, and realised he was holding her open, exposing her to the camera at her rear, and dripping his saliva between her cheeks. She felt so dirty being exposed like that. This boy had her completely under his control, abusing her anyway his warped desires dictated. He spanked her again, and rubbed his spit into her anus. His fingers now probed both of her holes, rubbing and caressing all around them. He slipped his index finger deeper into her pussy and began pumping it in and out slowly. She gasped and tried to suck him inside her wanting him to make her cum like he had done in the classroom. Then he slipped a finger past her ring and into her ass. Miss James cried out and her whole body strained. She wanted to break her bonds so she could bring herself off on him. She was so close!

A second finger entered her pussy, forcing her to relax her muscles just a little. This time her Teacher held them inside her, just flexing them. Just as she was about to yell at him for teasing her, he withdrew his fingers and stuffed them in her mouth. At the same time the finger in her ass pushed its self deeper. Miss James cried out through his digits, tasting her own pussy juice. In that instant it was as though the sweet honey on his fingers was the key to her climax, and she sucked and licked them like a woman starved. Quickly he pulled out of her mouth and stuffed his fingers in her pussy again.

"Yesssss!!" she gasped as he fucked her juicy quim. Then he pulled out of her and brought his hand to her lips. Again she sucked his fingers dry feeling the maddening twitch in her pussy growing again. He repeated this, feeding his little slut her own cum over and over and each time Miss James sucked his fingers harder, her orgasm coming ever closer. Then he stopped.

Miss James screamed in frustration as he pushed her onto her knees in front of him. How could he do this to her, she was so close!!! Her eyes brimmed as she knelt, her ankles and wrists strapped tight behind her. She was totally powerless.

"You think you're here for your pleasure slut?" said her Teacher mockingly. He was sat on the edge of the leather armchair, his cock in his hand. He must have been nine inches long and near two inches thick, and he still wasn't fully hard yet. All she could think of is how badly she wanted that monster inside her fucking her pussy until she was numb. He grabbed her leash suddenly and jerked his head to his groin. With her wrists and ankles tied and no warning it was all she could do to hold herself up from falling into his dick.

"You," he said, "are just my fuck toy!" and he slapped his big cock across her face. The slap didn't hurt, but Miss James struggled to keep her balance. Before she could fall, he pulled on her leash again and grabbed her head. He pulled her into his crotch rubbing his semi hard cock and full balls into her face and then stuffing her mouth full of him.

Miss James gagged as she was smothered in his cock. His musky scent choked her and her mask was pushed out of place. She sucked on his meaty prick and whimpered, feeling totally used as she remembered that it was all being recorded. Everything would be on display, from her face being stuffed full of his meat to her pussy leaking more and more juice down her thighs. All this and she still hadn't cum. Miss James's eyes brimmed with tears of frustration as her young Teacher fucked her mouth. When he pulled out he was rock hard, and easily the biggest man she had ever met. He wiped a drop of pre-cum on her cheek, trailing a sticky line from below her eye like some obscene tear.

***

She was sat now with her bum on the edge of the armchair. She had been gagged with a piece of cloth tied tight around her face, and her legs were spread wide by a meter long metal bar strapped at each end to one of her ankles. Her hands were still bound behind her, and she leaned back resting her shoulders against the backrest. She looked down at the boy who kneeled between her legs, and slowly pushed a thick, twelve-inch black dildo into her cunt. Miss James bit her lip as she felt herself being penetrated so deep. His right hand rested on her tummy, his thumb brushing up and down over her clit, while his other hand began pumping the massive latex toy in her pussy.

"You like big cocks don't you Sarah," he said as he pumped the contoured and veined shaft in her. "I saw the way you looked at mine when you walked in: like a bitch in heat, desperate to get her pussy rammed full."

Miss James could only nod. It had hurt at first feeling her tight little hole get battered by that massive cock, but now she wondered how she could ever go back to her hubby. Not even Peter had made her feel so full, touched her so deep. And the constant tender stroking of her clit made every sensation all the more powerful. She tilted her head to the side to watch herself getting slowly fucked on the camera monitor. She looked like such a whore; she didn't know how much more she could take...

***

She was standing now. Bent over so her head pointed to the camera by the sliding door, her ass to the camera by the entrance. He stood to the side of her, one hand holding the chain between her handcuffed wrists, the only thing that stopped her from falling. He was calling her names. She was his "dirty little fuck toy", his "cock-sucking tramp". Slut! Bitch! Whore! He called her every name he could think of, degrading her for the cameras. Telling her "the truth" about her self. She believed every word and loved him for it. He was spanking her too. Just with his hand. He was spanking her pussy. He was swinging his hand down from above her, slapping his fingers against her soaking wet pussy lips, each sting punctuating his tirade. And with every slap of her pussy, Miss James counted out loud.

12