Miss Jones's First 'Test'

Story Info
She had shared her dark fantasies were to become real!
3.5k words
4.27
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked up the stairs to his flat she had 'butterflies' in her stomach and moisture in her panties! Things could not be going better, the relationship had built nicely, there had been a little 'bump in the road' early on but that had been overcome. His absence overseas had been frustrating for them both to say the least but, in hindsight, it had allowed the opportunity for written communication that had undoubtedly increased mutual understanding. They had shared increasingly dirty fantasies and ideas, but she wondered if tonight was going to be a proper test of whether their sexual 'cogs' meshed the way they seem.

Since David had returned from the UK things had gone very well from her perspective, trust had built, he had been everything that she could have wanted. Well perhaps not everything, the sexual adventures had not been perhaps what she had hoped, not what they had both talked about. However, this evening had the hint of changing up a gear! The email message had been his usual business-like manner but concluded with a simple question, "Are ready for a 'test' Miss Jones?" She had not hesitated for a second in her quick reply, "Yes, of course!" It never crossed her mind for a moment that she would regret those words.

David's follow up message had been quite simple, "Saturday night, eight o'clock, my place, dress your sluttiest, the door will be open, come straight up!" That is how she found herself ascending his stairs, eager with anticipation and just a hint of apprehension.

He was waiting at the top of the stairs, he looked his dominant best, dressed all in black. "You look stunning Miss Jones" was his immediate exclamation. She felt stunning also, but as instructed, in the sluttiest way possible, high heels, stockings, black skirt, red button fronted blouse, make-up heavier than usual, especially the bright red lip-stick. He drank in her 'look' and moved close, she almost shivered as he grasped her hair and lifted it clear of her neck and placed a very delicate kiss at the nape of her neck. "Wonderful...absolutely...wonderful" he breathed in to her ear.

"So, Miss Jones?" he spoke clearly and precisely as ever, such a matter of fact manner but one that somehow managed to turn her on, "Do you remember all your messages to me in the UK?"

"Yes, of course", was the reply, with each message racing through her head, all those images she had sent him, women with cocks in their mouths, cum over their faces, ropes restraining them.

He continued "and do you remember your written words, fantasies and ideas?"

"Yes, of course" she responded again, this time remembering about the gloryhole discussions and so much more.

"Well tonight, we will start to make some of it real" he paused, "IF, you want to". It was not really a question, but she quickly said, "I do, I really do".

"That is good to hear, very good indeed, I don't like to be disappointed." He walked around her, circling, almost like a lion does with its prey, she could feel his eyes on every inch of her, she felt his touch, his fleeting touches as he stroked her neck, her shoulder, her breasts and her arse. "One thing for you to remember and understand, one word from you and it all stops! No questions, it all stops. That word is 'red-light', that is the one and only word that will stop what is happening. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," she replied, but added with bravado, "but I won't need it." She wondered if that was something she would live to regret, but it seemed as though David expected it.

"A nice response," David said and then continued "but I must be sure that you understand, what is the word that will stop what is happening, the word that you are free to use at any time and which will ALWAYS be respected?"

"Red-light...but..." before she could repeat her boast, his finger touched her lips stopping her.

"Ok then, shall we have some fun?" was David's next enticing comment.

"Yes, yes please", she was very keen to find out what was in store.

David turned to the sideboard and slid open a draw and removed two black leather cuffs with silver buckles, "Hands out!" it was not an invitation, it was an instruction; and order. She put her hands out in front of her and David fastened a cuff securely around each of her wrists and then put her hands back to her sides. He was then back to the drawer and out came a blindfold, also in black leather to match the cuffs that now adorned her wrists. David handed her the blindfold and smiled "Last chance Miss Jones, leave if you wish..." he paused as if waiting for her to flee, before continuing, "well if you are staying you need to put this on and make sure it blocks out all light."

The blindfold as all but snatched from his hand and, firstly removing her glasses, fastened it over her eyes. BLACKNESS enveloped her, heightening her senses, acknowledging his dominance.

She sensed David stand back, looking at her, admiring her. He was soon back at her side, close into her ear "Black leather suits you! You are stunning" and she felt his hands at her neck again, brushing away her hair, fingers training down on to her chest, and to the buttons of her blouse, undoing two more and tracing down her skin. He stopped just as the door bell sounded! There as almost a laugh in his voice as he whispered close in her ear "Good, right on time, my guests have arrived! Excuse me one moment my dear" and he was gone, she heard his footsteps retreat down the stairs as she strained her ears 'guests'?! Oh god, was she really ready for this?

How many footsteps came up the stairs, she was unsure, clearly David's but was it just one set more, but he had said 'guests' so there must be more than that, David was always very precise. She was still not sure how many there were, but she was able to discern at least three different male gasps of appreciation and was there one female or was she mistaken. Miss Jones, as Sir David was calling her all evening, was not sure how she knew, but she was certain that she was to remain still and quiet until David told her otherwise.

It was David's voice that she heard next, clear and authoritative, "Trusted and honoured guests, please meet, Miss Jones."

There where murmurs from around the room, "Gorgeous!", "Beautiful" and "Awesome" along with an honest "Fucking hell!"

It was David speaking again, "So you all know the 'rules', any breaking of the rules or even pushing them, will result in the immediate ejection of the wrongdoer. Is that understood?" That was followed by eager acceptances from around her, she was trying to keep track of the voices; were they moving round the room or was there even more of them that she first thought?

It was David next to her, she knew his presence and his wonderful odour as he leaned in to her ear, kissing her neck divinely before speaking "Introduce yourself to my guests" again, not an invitation but an order, her mind raced, she was eager to please and was as turned on as she could ever remember, what did he expect her to say? She didn't know how she knew, it was instinct, but she thought quickly "Good evening gentlemen, I am Sir David's sub" she said quietly but clearly.

"Good girl" David whispered close in her ear, so quiet that the others would not have heard. "And what are you?" again, her mind was racing, what does he want me to say? Previous conversations raced through her head and then she knew, "I am a cum slut, Sir, your cum slut"

"Good, good" David sounded proud of her, "and what kind of sub cum slut are you?" It seemed easier now, it was coming naturally to her "I am your obedient, sub cum slut Sir".

"Even better" was David's next comment, followed by "and what are you going to do this evening my cum slut?" the reply to this one was easy, "Whatever you instruct me Sir".

"Well that is what I expected to hear, from a good sub, but let us put that to the test,"

Almost out of ear shot Nancy picked up comments from the others in the room like "She is immaculate" and "Delicious and tasty as..." Not all the voices sounded as educated as David, but they were very respectful.

"Undo all of the buttons on your blouse and pull it out of your skirt!" It was David's instructions again of course. She quickly did as she was instructed and as she completed that task David was speaking again "Nice red bra Miss Jones, very pretty but my guests want to see your tits, lift them out of the bra!"

Nancy eased first her right and then left breast from the protection of her sexy bra, she thought that she had good breast and the noises from around the room confirmed for her that she was not alone in that view.

Further instructions followed "Drop your panties, take them off and throw them straight out in front of you". She eased her skirt up sufficiently to reach under and tug down the pants that matched the bra which was still supporting her breasts, but no longer covering them. In the blindfold it was not easy, but Nancy managed to remove her panties over her shoes and chucked them out. She knew she hit the target when a course sounding male voice said, "They are sopping, she is loving this?". He is so right, she thought!

Sir David's lips were at her ear again, "Are you sub slut? Are you loving this?"

It was a faint whisper "Yes..."

"That is not how you respond to your Master sub!" Was Sir David's quick retort.

She knew what had to be said "Yes Sir I am loving this, I am loving standing here in front of your guests, exposed and slutty for them."

"Much better" was Sir David's encouragement, "Now, hand behind your back". Almost before he had finished the instruction her wrists were crossed at the base of her spine and she felt the clips on her cuffs snap shut, holding her hands in position.

"Well guests, what do you think, isn't Miss Jones just divine?" Sir David enquired of the group in the room.

"The slut is fucking gorgeous!" came the course voice again.

Sir David sounded a little annoyed as he said "Now come Chris, you know the rules, she is my slut and obedient to me but to you all she is Miss Jones. Understood?"

Chris sounded suitably admonished when he said "Of course, sorry Sir David, sorry Miss Jones."

"and what about you Mark, Paul, Richard? Do you all accept the rules?"

As the three others eagerly accepted the restating of the rules, her mind was racing; Chris, Mark, Paul and Richard, that is four plus Sir David!"

"Right 'gentlemen', it is time for the real fun to begin. Who would like to insert this into Miss Jones's tight arse?" Insert what into her arse? Was Nancy's thought.

"Will she take that?" Chris asked, and Sir David responded, "Oh I do expect so, but a little lube and preparation will be needed".

It was instructions for her that followed "Sub slut, on your knees and lean forward with your knees apart". It was difficult with her hand behind her back, but she must follow his orders, she could not disobey Sir David in front of his friends, in any event she was desperate to please her Master, no matter what it took.

Her face and nose were virtually buried in the carpet, her ample white arse in the air, when she felt cold drips falling into the crease of her arse, followed by a finger moving the gel down and around her anal sphincter, massaging, lubricating, then a finger was pushing at the bud of her anus, forcing its way inside. There was a visible shuddered as she felt the knuckle, her arse was finger fucked briefly before the digit was withdrawn and was replaced by cold, hard rubber. She could only feel the rounded end, but she braced herself to receive her first butt plug. She hoped that it was not too big, her arse was almost virginal. Whomever was driving the plug was gentle and eased it in slowly, she was unsure if that was to be easy on her or was to tease her. Very soon the plug was pushed 'home', if filled her like she had never been filled there before, and she loved it. She was on the floor like a wanton slut and was loving it, her pussy juices were all but running down her leg!

"Mark, please lift Miss Jones up a little and put that stool under her to support her body, but of course keep all of the 'interesting' bits available"

Strong hands were on her shoulders first, but they strayed all over her bare tits as her torso was raised from the floor and she was rested on the stool. She forced herself to create a mental image of herself, blindfolded, hands behind her back, tits spilled out, skirt hitched up over her arse, the thought caused her juices to flow faster.

"Right" said Sir David' "Paul you are the oldest and most desperate, so you get to go first". A cheer went up but three of the voices sounded a little disappointed. "What is going to happen, in turn you are each going to fuck my sub slut in her pussy, you are to do it hard and fast but not cum, when you are getting close, you pull out and the next man takes your place whilst you move to her head and lift her head up with her hair, and fuck her mouth until you ejaculate, which can be in her mouth, on her face or over her tits, or indeed if you have enough, all three!" There was a huge cheer.

It sounded wonderful her, she wanted it so much, but couldn't stop wondering how 'old' Paul was?"

She sensed Paul approach and as he passed her he leaned down close to her ear and said, "Hi beautiful lady, we are BOTH going to enjoy this!"

She sensed Paul move behind her and then felt a finger trace along her pussy lips and two fingers dip through the folds momentarily, then they were gone and replaced by a cock, nudging at her pussy. Paul slid the head of his cock up and down the sopping entrance to her sex hole, she was eager to be filled and tried to thrust back onto his dick. Each time she did that, Paul also pulled away! Frustrating her, she wanted it so badly. There as a chuckle in his voice as Paul said "So, beautiful Miss Jones, do you want my cock?"

"Yes, yes please, get it in me" was the plea.

Paul continued "but what do you want me to do with my cock?" teasing her.

"Fuck me with your cock please, FUCK me hard!" she almost screamed back at him and before she had the words out, Paul pushed forward filling her wet pussy with a single thrust. He was urgent, he was not wasting anytime as he moved straight into deep, repeated thrusts and withdrawal. Hard, rough...glorious fucking.

Paul may have been described as the oldest by Sir David and Nancy knew that he had experience. He teased her with changes in depth and speed, building up speed only to stop suddenly and then slowly build up the pace of the fucking again.

Paul was guttural, as he said "The next man needs to get ready as I am getting close and I know where my load must go!"

She was focused upon enjoying Paul's cock and the fucking it was giving her but sensed movement as another man moved behind her. Paul was out of her pussy and another cock replaced him, equally as hard but not as big and a little hesitant, she guessed this was a younger man. Before she really had time to consider her new fucker further, she felt a hand wrap in her hair and her head was lifted and she heard Paul whisper close to her "Open wide pretty lady!" followed by a cock at her lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and she could smell and taste herself on Paul's penis as he resumed his forceful thrusts this time fucking her face.

Paul and whomever was at her pussy did not synchronise their thrusting and at times she was forced onto Paul's cock and at other times she was squashed from both ends. Nevertheless, she was in extasy. She had not been 'spilt roasted' before and she tried to picture what it must look like, she was truly in a slut position now and how she relished it, a fantasy coming true.

Paul's pace in her mouth picked up and he was groaning as he stretched her jaw mercilessly. Then all of a sudden, he was pumping cum into her mouth, jet after jet hit the back of her throat and she swallowed the divine liquid. Or she tried to but for his last spurt Paul pulled his cock from her mouth and deposited the last of his load on her face, dripping down from her top lip, she tried to suck it all in, but some dribbled down her chin. She hated that waste.

"All change" was Sir David's instruction, "Paul you have a rest, Chris your turn in her mouth and Mark, get your cock buried in that juicy pussy!" there was hardly a chance to catch breath before Chris's cock was in her mouth and her pussy was filled once more. She did not know who was at her from behind, but he was fucking her frantically, whilst the cock in her mouth was a more measured slow pumping, but deep god it was deep, the cock seemed longer in her mouth than it had when fucking her from behind. The mouth fucking was quick and the cum not as plentiful but was still more than she could swallow before some dribbled out of her lips and onto her chin. Nancy wished that she had her hands free to scope it up and savour each drop.

No instructions from Sir David needed this time and the cock from her pussy was at her face and a fresh, hard cock in her pussy. Her face was slapped with the cock dripping with her own juices and that at her rear was the biggest yet, and sopping as she was, it was a tight fight. It stretched her wonderfully with each long and slow thrust.

She could hardly concentrate on the cock in her pussy, gloriously big as it was, as her mouth was getting a proper fucking, her head was held in a tight grip with two fistfuls of hair and her mouth pulled onto the cock. It was over too soon as the third load of cum filled and overflowed her mouth. She wound her tongue around her lips gathering the last drops.

Next the collar and lead was pulling her up but she was quickly pushed onto her knees. The blindfold was removed, and Sir David was grinning at her. "Enjoying yourself slut? Had enough cum?'

"No Sir, I would like more please, if that is what you want of me." Was the eager response.

"Right, Richard, your own blow job will have to wait for another night. Now open your mouth wide slut, the boys need some 'target' practice!"

Sitting back on her knees she opened her mouth wide as the four men positioned themselves round her, all with hard cocks again and wanking hard. They were all round her, she didn't know which was going to unload first, she just opened her mouth wide eager to drink their output. The first to come was presumable the only one who had not yet emptied his balls and he came with powerful spurts, first in her mouth, then on her nose, cheeks and chin. The others climaxed in quick succession so that cum was landing on her from all sides, in her hair, all over her face and onto her neck and chest.

The four men settled back completely spent as Sir David looked on. He then walked behind her and released her hands, "Don't waste anything that my guests have donated for you slut!"

She used her fingers to scoop all of the cum that dribbled from her face and chest and held her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, repeating this time and time again until she had swallowed every drop.

"Did you enjoy that my slut?" Sir David enquired.

It was a quick response, "Yes Sir I did, thank you".

Sir David added thoughtfully "What would have made it better?"

She thought for a short moment before answering "Perhaps more guests, who are not as gentle...!"