Miss Julie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite its distance from the interstate, the place seemed to be doing a brisk business as a number of semis were scattered around the parking lot, with some others either pulling in or pulling out. Her van was delivered to the mechanic, who assured her that the problem was minor. A trip to town for the needed parts and a couple of hours of work should do it, he told her. Satisfied that her vehicle was in good hands, she turned and walked across the lot to the main building. It was nearly lunchtime, and although she wasn't very hungry, she figured she'd have a light lunch while she was here. Of course, she did not see the stare of the mechanic as he watched her hips swish across the parking lot.

She walked into the diner and sat at a booth. The diner was a little bit of a greasy spoon as far as the menu was concerned, but it was pretty clean, as these places went. She ordered a salad, soup and a cup of coffee from a pretty waitress whose nametag said she was Janet. She was short and petite, in her mid-20s, but with a perfect-sized bust. She had her long red hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her face and arms were covered with freckles. She looked like the archetypical country girl in a rural diner. Julie got up and walked over to the pay phone to call her hotel in Kansas City. She told the person who answered that her arrival had been delayed, but that she should still be coming later in the day.

Hanging up the phone, she walked back to her seat, sipped her coffee and took in her surroundings. There were mostly a lot of truckers, but also a few old-timers, there in the diner. Everyone seemed to be going about their business, and weren't paying too much attention to her, which she found relieving. She took another deep sip of her coffee, and that's when she started to feel funny. She began getting clammy and dizzy, and she started to lose her focus. Janet came over with the coffee pot, looked down at her and asked if she was all right.

"No, I don't think so," said Julie slowly, as she put her head on top of her folded arms on the table. "Here, let me take you some place where you can lay down," Janet said, as she pulled Julie's limp figure up off the seat. "Where're you taking me," Julie asked with slurred speech. That would be her last coherent thought in quite some time.

Janet and another waitress dragged Julie to the back of the diner into a hallway to the door at the back of the building. They walked Julie across the roadway to the fence, opened a gate and dragged her to a secluded back building. One of them opened the door and the pair dragged the slumped woman down a hall to a door that opened onto a flight of stairs leading to a basement. They dragged Julie down a hall, around a corner to the door of a room that looked like an average motel room. The room was decently furnished, just a queen-sized bed against one wall, a dresser, with a mirror hanging on the wall over it, an overstuffed leather chair, a TV and a low, sturdy coffee table.

Janet dumped Julie facedown on the bed, then stepped back and looked the woman over. From the fresh-faced country girl, Janet's demeanor had changed radically. She looked down at the woman passed out on the bed and sneered at her. "Not so snooty now, are you bitch?" Janet whispered to the sleeping woman. "You wait, you'll be just like me in a couple of days." Then she laughed, turned around and left the room, shutting the door and locking it from the outside. It was done. Julie Jasper was theirs.

Chapter 3: Julie's education

After a few minutes, Janet returned with Tony and another, older man. She was still dressed in her waitress uniform, but she carried a syringe in one hand. She pulled Julie's dress up over her hip, then pulled her shoes and pantyhose off and tossed them aside. With her left hand, she pulled Julie's blue silk panties off her hip, then stuck the bare spot with the needle and injected the fluid from the syringe. Satisfied, the trio left the room, once again locking the door.

An hour passed before the door opened again and the trio returned. This time, however, Janet and Tony were dressed far differently. In fact, Tony wasn't dressed at all, but was naked sporting a semi-hard cock jutting from a shaved pubic area. Janet was naked, too, except for a pair of red knee-high, lace-up boots and a pair of red lace elbow-length gloves with openings for her fingers. Her tits were full and tipped by a pair of long, pink nipples, each pierced with a thin ring.

"I believe the drug has had time to do its work," said the older man, a large, beefy man dressed in black slacks and a black shirt. "Let's begin." On cue, Janet walked over to the sleeping woman, rolled her over onto her back, lifted up her skirt and began to gently massage Julie's pussy through her panties. Using the flat part of her fingers and her palm on Julie's mound, she began to rotate her thumb around the clit in a rhythmic motion.

Julie slowly began to regain some of her consciousness, but she was still in a daze. She could feel a vague sense of pleasure in her groin area, but she was still too out of it to connect it to a specific action. Whatever it was, though, it was starting to feel good, as she began to become more awake. Well, she was awake, but she was not really aware. When she opened her eyes, her vision was blurry, but she could make out three figures surrounding where she lay.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Jasper," said the older man, when he realized she was awake. "My name is Michael, this is one of my assistants, Miss Janet, and we have invited you here to help us today. You see, we are shorthanded this weekend, and we need someone to fill in. This place that you have graced us with is the biggest and best whorehouse in the region, and you are going to go to work for us." He paused to let his words sink in and to gauge the woman's reaction. Julie's eyes widened slightly and her mouth formed the word, "No," but nothing came out. She was so drug-addled from the knockout pill they'd slipped in her coffee that she couldn't protest, except to slowly shake her head. "Trust me, before you leave here you'll do things you never dreamed possible, and you'll do them willingly, nay, eagerly," Michael said in a low voice.

And even as he spoke, Julie could feel something odd in the pit of her stomach, a gnawing hunger that wasn't from lack of food. It could have had to do with the fact that Janet had never stopped slowly rubbing her pussy, which was beginning to juice up from the ministrations. But it was more than that. It was a total feeling of well being that began to flow through her body, and in spite of what there was of her conscious mind, she began to smile. "What are you going to do to me," she asked in an oddly detached voice. "Oh, lots of things," Michael replied. "First thing I want you to do is to take Tony's cock in your hand, put it in your mouth and suck him off."

Julie knew at some level of her consciousness that she should be shocked, yet found she wasn't. Still she hesitated. Sucking a man's cock was something she had not done in a very long time, and she had never liked to do it then. When she hesitated, Janet removed her hand from Julie's crotch. "Come now, Mrs. Jasper. You must do better than that. I'm your boss, and I'm telling you to suck his cock. NOW, BITCH!" Michael said roughly. Julie whimpered through her mental haze at the loss of the good feeling between her legs. It had felt so good, so reassuring.

Michael watched closely as her hips tentatively lifted off the bed in search of the feeling. "Good. As soon as you start sucking Tony's cock, Miss Janet here will resume playing with your pussy. But first you have to ask." She just gave Michael a quizzical look, so he said, in a more commanding tone, "C'mon bitch, tell me what you want. Tell me how badly you want to suck Tony's cock!"

"I, I want to suck his cock," Julie said slowly. Then she reached to her left for Tony's cock, which was now fully hard. She grabbed it with both hands and felt its heft, then ran her hands down to his balls, which hung heavy below his cock. A drop of pre-cum fluid pooled out the tip of his dick, and Julie tentatively stuck out her tongue to lick it up. With a snort of disgust, Tony impatiently took his dick in his own hand and rubbed it all over Julie's face, over her lips and nose and eyes, then back to her mouth, where he forced the head between Julie's lips.

"Mmmmmmmf," she mumbled as Tony began to pump his cock in and out of Julie's mouth. Oral sex to Glenn was something dirty and he had never asked Julie to do that. However, Paul and Greg had and she had done it a few times, although she had always pulled them out before they shot their stuff. What Tony was doing to her, however, was not oral sex, but oral fucking. He hovered over Julie, then grabbed the back of her head and forced his dick as deep into her mouth as she could take it. As he did, he opened the buttons on Julie's dress, reached in and began playing with her tits, which were still encased in a blue bra that matched her panties. Opening the dress wider, he flipped Julie's tits out of the cups and began to rub her nipples. The touch of his rough hands on her tender nipples came like a rush through her body, down to her suddenly hot, wet crotch.

Janet had pulled the crotch of Julie's panties tightly in her hands and was using it to open her pussy lips and rub her clit. Then she pulled the crotch aside and started in on her bare pussy. She pulled open Julie's lips and caressed the clit with her thumb. A few minutes of that, and Julie was thrashing her hips on the bed as she neared what she knew was a climax from this woman's digital treatment. After a few minutes, Janet lifted Julie's legs, pulled her panties off, then tossed them onto the floor and returned her attention to Julie's wet, trembling pussy. Stiffening two fingers, she plunged them into Julie's cunt in a swift, steady fucking motion.

After several minutes of that, Janet did something Julie didn't expect, as she bent down and began to lick the open gash. That did it. A rush washed over her as she came on Janet's rapid-fire tongue and lips. At the same moment, Tony grunted and she felt his cock swell in her mouth right before his cum exploded out the hole at the end. Panicky, Julie wrenched the cock out of her mouth as she gagged and spit out the white gooey stuff onto the bed next to her.

"No, no. Never spit out a customer's cum," said Michael forcefully. "You know how the old saying goes, 'bad girls suck, but good girls swallow.' That's the idea. I want you to be a good little girl. A good little cum whore." A shiver ran through Julie's body at his words, but it was a shiver of lust. She should have recoiled from the thought that she was getting pleasure from this forced encounter, but her mind was not coherent.

"Let me explain something to you, my dear," Michael went on. "Not long after you arrived here, we injected you with a drug, a powerful aphrodisiac drug. I'm no chemist, but I believe it has something to do with pheromones or some such. It is not a sex drug, per se, but rather a potion that makes a person extremely suggestible and removes their inhibitions, all of their inhibitions. With the drug, along with certain mind-programming techniques, we can make anyone do anything we want. Like you, for example. We are going to turn you into a cock-sucking, cum-eating, pussy-licking whore, simple as that. You're already halfway there, thanks to the drug, and you don't even really know it. I mean, you sucked off my son here with hardly a protest and allowed Janet here to eat your pussy until you came. That's what we do here. We specialize in taking young, innocent housewives and turning them into raving sex maniacs. We intend to take you to levels of depravity you never knew existed. Now, stand up my dear and sit over here in this chair."

Chapter 4: Julie is programmed

Julie climbed off the bed and sat on the heavy leather stuffed chair. Janet pulled Julie's skirt up and tucked it into the belt, so that her still-wet pussy was exposed. Michael then began to ask some questions about her past sex life. As she answered in an odd monotone, Michael couldn't believe his luck. They had plucked a sure-enough innocent here, a sexy, good-looking woman who was clueless about the kind of sex his establishment offered, which was no-holds-barred hardcore. But he could tell there was something inside this woman that told him she was a firecracker just waiting to be lit. After learning a few things about his subject, Michael began to hypnotize Julie carefully. He began by telling her that hypnotism can't implant something in a person's mind that isn't already there, but that hypnotism could re-channel and reprogram that which is deeply suppressed in the psyche.

Having said that, Michael set about reorganizing Julie's sexuality. "Your name is Julie, Miss Julie. You are a housewife with a secret, a secret love of hot, raunchy sex. You can't get enough fucking. Nothing is too depraved for you to try, the raunchier the better. You love to suck and fuck cocks, as many as you can get, and eat pussy. You want as many men in every hole as possible, all the time. All you think about is sex and you absolutely love cum. A man's cum is your elixir, your reason for living. You love the taste of it, the feel of it; it is your food of life. You love it when a man buries his cock in your throat and explodes his semen straight into your stomach. You love to have men's cum pouring out of your well-fucked pussy and asshole. You love to be covered in cum from a roomful of men. You love the taste of pussy. You especially love the taste of pussy that's just been fucked. That is why you are here. You are here to fulfill all of your fantasies, to indulge your wildest, wickedest desires. Now tell me, my dear. Who are you and why are you here?" And Julie repeated in a hoarse whisper most of what Michael had said.

A skilled hypnotist can also set up prompts that automatically trigger a certain desired behavior in a subject, based on what is in the psyche, and Michael now set about planting several prompts in Julie's mind. "Whenever you hear the words, 'Be a good girl,' that will trigger an immediate intense arousal on your part, and you will have a desire to do whatever anyone asks. You will experience pleasure unheard of, and you will want to fuck continually, but you will not be able to orgasm. Only when you hear the words, "cum now," will you come. When you do, you will come hard every single time the word, "now," is uttered once you hear the word, "cum." You will quickly learn what it means to be multi-orgasmic. You will also get a jolt every time someone calls you a bitch or a cunt or a whore. Also, you will tell us frequently that you want us to fuck you. You will demonstrate your appreciation for the fucking you're getting by telling everyone how much you love to fuck, how much you need to fuck, how you love cum and can't get enough cock or cum."

Michael went on like that for a while longer, before he decided to test his work. "OK, now be a good girl and finger your pussy," he said. Obediently, Julie's right hand went to work on her pussy and clit, and it was quickly joined by her left hand, as she used the fingers of one hand to open herself, while the fingers of the other worked at her pussy. She had two fingers in her pussy and her thumb was circling her clit.

Satisfied that he had Julie firmly where he wanted her, he brought her out of the deep hypnosis, but left her in a state of light mental sleep. Combined with the mickey they had slipped in her coffee, this sleep would give them approximately 48 hours where she was essentially void of free will. She was conscious and responsive, up to a point, but not aware of what was going on beyond breathing and fucking. She had been rendered totally reflexive, and she would remember nothing of what she did during those 48 hours, unless prompted in some way. So as she returned a level of reality, Julie realized abstractly that her body was on fire with a need like she had never felt before. Michael saw it and said quietly, "tell us what you want, my dear, tell us what you need."

"I want to fuck," Julie whispered.

"What? I couldn't hear you. What do you want," said Michael, louder.

"I want to fuck. I need to fuck. I live to fuck," Julie said loudly and deliberately, through clenched teeth, as her fingers whirred in her pussy. "I want to suck cock and eat cum. I want to be your whore."

"OK. Be a good girl and strip for us. We want to see your body."

Julie took her hands out of her crotch long enough to stand up and drop her dress to the floor, then kick it aside. Then she added her bra to the clothes scattered about the room and stood before the couple naked. Janet walked over to her and ran her hands up and down Julie's trembling body. Julie threw her head back, opened her mouth and closed her eyes as Janet took her tits in each hand and bent down to kiss and lick each of her nipples. Ecstasy shot through all of her nerve endings as Janet's right hand rubbed her open pussy again, then brushed across her asshole as she squeezed Julie's crotch, while licking her breasts all over.

Janet stood up, while pushing Julie onto her knees. She put her left foot onto the arm of the chair, reached to her crotch with her left hand and opened her pussy up for Julie's inspection. "You say you've never had sex with a woman?" Janet said. "Well, it's time to introduce you to the wonders of pussy." With that, she lowered her pussy to Julie's face. Julie was captivated by Janet's clean-shaven pussy, with the pink labia that oozed fat, wet drops from her open hole. She ran her fingers through the lips and into Janet's cunt, while reaching around with her left hand to draw the woman to her.

Julie inhaled the aroma of arousal that emanated from Janet's dripping snatch, then she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and began to lick the opening with an increasing intensity. She soon found Janet's clit, and concentrated her oral assault on the hard bud, then ran her tongue back over the lips and into her cunt. "Oooh, you're a good little cunt-licking bitch," Janet said, looking down at Julie, who was squatted on her haunches, with her red-bearded pussy open and drooling. "Go ahead, play with yourself. Get yourself ready for the fucking of a lifetime. The fucking here is so fucking good, you won't want to leave, but just stay here and fuck."

As she heard the sexual patter, Julie felt flames of desire roaring through her body at the images Janet's words brought to mind and from the fingers in her own cunt. Her mind was a whirl of sexual feelings and tactile sensations as she vigorously licked and ate Janet's cunt, adding her fingers at certain junctures. Janet was riding a tidal wave as Julie ate her out. "Good little bitch, good little cunt-licker," Janet said breathlessly as she straddled Julie's head and began to hump her face. Janet's juices covered Julie's face as Janet rubbed her cunt over Julie's lips and mouth. White flashes roared through Janet's brain as her orgasm washed over her, and she poured juices all over Julie's mouth and nose. "God, for somebody who never ate pussy before, you sure are good," Janet said, when she had stepped back to catch her breath.

Julie barely heard. She was so intent on her own orgasm she really didn't care. The door opened, and Michael walked back in, only this time he was naked, with a long cock sticking out from under his voluminous belly. He didn't waste time with words, but walked right over to Julie, grabbed her head and stuck the head of his dick in her mouth. Unlike the previous time, she was ready and more than willing to suck him. It didn't take her long to pick up the rhythm, and Michael coaxed her along, telling her what to do and what not to do. "Oh, when you leave here, my dear, you are going to be an expert cock sucker," he said. Julie's only answer was a humming groan as she worked her mouth over his purplish cock.