Miss Julie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael would have liked to have shown her how to swallow cum, but he had more urgent matters. As owner and operator of the brothel he called the Ponderosa, he was obliged to have firsts on any new pussy that came on the premises, and he was especially determined to have firsts on this fine, fresh piece of ass. He had figured out that this woman had a grossly underused cunt that was missing its true calling. "Enough sucking, baby, on the bed, " he said roughly. Julie obeyed willingly. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. "Show me, tell me, how much you want my dick."

"Please, please, fuck me," Julie whimpered and moved her hands to her pussy.

"Not good enough. What do you want? What do you need? Tell me." Michael commanded.

"I want to feel your dick in my… my…"

"Your cunt? Your pussy? Your ass? Where do you want it, bitch!" he bellowed.

"YES! PLEASE FUCK ME! PUT IT IN MY PUSSY, DAMN IT! FUCK ME ANYWHERE YOU WANT. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" Julie cried at the top of her lungs. Her legs were spread as far as they could go and her hands were opening up the angry red lips and juicy hole for this man. He was a total stranger, and she didn't care. Her pussy needed to be filled and it needed to be filled now. "C'mon, Michael, put it right here," she whispered.

And he did. Michael leaned forward, aimed his dick at her lower lips, rubbed it between them a few times, then slowly pushed the head into her pussy. At first, he teased her by keeping just the head in. "Yeah, baby, show me how much you want it. Come and get it," he said, as she lurched her hips upward to take his cock deeper in her cunt. By the time Michael got his cock in to the hilt, Julie was thrashing and moaning on the bed as his cock reached places no man had been before.

For his part, Michael couldn't believe how tight this pussy was. She was squeezing him like a velvet glove, like he hadn't been squeezed in years. How could she be married, have had two kids and still be this tight, he thought. God, she was great! It was almost a shame to ruin it, he thought, by fucking this pussy wide open with so many dicks, but that's the way it had to be. For his size, Michael was surprisingly agile and he lowered his body onto the writhing body of the woman and wrapped her in his arms to fuck her even deeper. They kissed, hard, their tongues dancing and darting with each other.

The door opened, and Tony and Janet reentered. They stood around the bed watching and stroking each other, then Janet bent over to allow Tony to fuck her from behind. Tony got his cock good and wet with Janet's juices, then pulled out and walked to the head of the bed. He straddled Julie's head and dropped his cock to her open mouth and began to fuck her face. Julie's head was dropped back as Tony pumped his cock in her mouth, while Michael sat back on his legs, still pumping his cock furiously in the redhead's spasming snatch. Julie couldn't believe the rush she was getting from having sex with two men at once, from Michael's throbbing cock pounding her pussy to Tony's equally hard cock pumping into her mouth. She moaned and squealed from the exquisite feelings of lust.

Janet was feeling left out, so she pulled Tony away from Julie's mouth and replaced his cock with her dripping pussy. Janet groaned as she rubbed her wet crotch all over Julie's darting tongue. Then, as Julie watched eagerly, Tony climbed back behind Janet, grabbed her hips and rammed his cock all the way into her pussy in one thrust. Julie couldn't believe her first sight of a man's cock in a woman's wet cunt. As the cock pulled away on each backstroke, the inner cunt lips would almost adhere to the shaft as if reluctant to have it leave even for a nanosecond.

Incoherent sounds and cries of lust filled the room from the foursome on the bed. Finally, the cock in Julie's pussy was beginning to hit the short strokes. With a roar of, "OK, cum now, my dear, cum now," Michael pushed his cock to the hilt one final time and let loose with one of the largest, most intense orgasms of his life, even as Julie thrashed and bucked with the most-earth shattering cum of her life, followed right on its heels by another one of equal intensity. She screamed and moaned in the most intense pleasure of her life as Michael dumped wad after wad of steaming hot semen deep in her womb.

Watching Michael cum spurred Tony and Janet, and they both screamed out their orgasms. Julie looked up through lust-hazed eyes as Tony's cock got real red and swelled up before he plunged himself deep and shot his cum into Janet's cunt. Julie knew what she needed, so she reached up before he even finished, pulled Tony's cock out of Janet's pussy and began to lick their combined juices off as the last drops of his cum oozed onto her cheek. When he had finally finished, she sucked him deep in her mouth a few times to get the last traces of cum off his dick before releasing him.

As soon as she did, Janet used her well-trained cunt muscles to open her pussy over Julie's mouth and drop Tony's cum in a couple of big, gooey white blobs onto her outstretched tongue and open lips. Julie pulled Janet's cunt to her mouth and cleaned the last of Tony's load out with her lips and tongue, while Janet bent over and did the same to her. The two ate each other in a furious 69, squeezing their cunts onto each other's straining mouth. "That's it. Cum now, both of you, cum now," Michael said in an exhausted voice, and Julie responded with two lightning bolts down her spine as she had back-to-back orgasms, and she likewise felt Janet's pussy gush over her mouth in another orgasm of her own. The women licked each other's pussies until they both collapsed onto each other in a post-orgasmic fog.