Miss Julie Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Michael stood in rapture as Julie's talented tongue left wet traces over his body, while all the time stroking his cock slowly. He groaned when she knelt down and sucked each of his low-hanging balls into her mouth, and groaned some more when she sucked both of them into her mouth at the same time. He groaned yet again when she ran her tongue slowly up the underside of his shaft, then back down, getting the shaft all wet and slippery before aiming the head of his dick to her lips. Julie opened her mouth wide, then lightly scraped her teeth over the head a couple of times before drawing his cock into her mouth.

She very slowly worked the cock into her mouth, past the entrance and into her throat. She opened her jaw muscles like she had been taught and after a few minutes had him in all the way. Then she slowly backed her mouth away and began to love his cock almost reverentially with her mouth and hands. She had both hands at the base feeding his luscious meat into her mouth.

Michael ran his hands through Julie's short red hair in a caressing manner. "Oh baby, your mouth is so hot," Michael breathed. "I knew you were a natural cocksucker." Julie just looked up at him with lust-filled eyes. Leaving her right hand around the base of Michael's cock, she reached between her legs with her left hand and began to stroke her clit. She could feel the sexual energy start to build in her loins as she alternated stroking her clit and fingering her cunt.

Julie could feel Michael's thrusts become more insistent, so she pulled her face away from his crotch, stood up quickly and kissed him hotly. "Fuck me, Michael," she said in a husky tone. "Make love to me the way I need to be loved. No one has ever really taken the time to love me properly. I want to experience that with you."

"Not even your husband?" Michael asked. "Especially not my husband," Julie answered, telling him about Glenn's lack of sexual technique. "Be a good girl and lay back on the bed, then," Michael said.

Julie grinned as she felt her stomach do cartwheels of mounting excitement and she felt her pussy juice begin to flow. She lay back on the waterbed and spread her legs wide. She thought he was simply going to bring his beautiful cock up and fuck her, but instead he lifted her legs, put his face to her pussy and began to kiss, lick and suck her cunt and clit. Michael was amazed at how much Julie's clit had grown just in the three days she'd been there. It was easily a half-inch longer than it had been on Friday. He knew the Venus drug, as he called it, did sometimes make a female's genitals swell when she was aroused, but this was the most and the fastest he'd ever seen a clit grow. So he concentrated his oral attack on the prominent bud, circling it with his tongue or sucking it almost like a baby cock.

Julie felt like she'd been electrocuted as the flashes of pleasure coursed through her body, and she rocked and writhed on the bed. Michael cupped Julie's butt with both hands and got up on his knees, pulling her off the bed. He ate her out like a kid eating a cherry pie. He got his whole face in her crotch and ravaged Julie's cunt with his mouth. Suddenly, Julie felt something like the Indy 500 rip through her loins and her orgasm burst over her. "Ummmmmm," she wailed with her eyes clenched shut as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

When she opened her eyes, she was back flat on the bed, legs still akimbo, and Michael was hovering over her. He kissed her deeply as he aimed the head of his cock to her juicy opening and slowly entered Julie's flaming pussy. When he finally reached bottom, right at the entrance to her cervix, he backed off a couple of inches and began to slowly, but steadily pump his dick in her gripping cunt. Julie didn't need any prompt this time to feel her body get back on the orgasmic roller coaster ride, and she quickly got a good upward rhythm going to match his downward thrusts.

The first thing Michael noticed was that while her pussy had been stretched pretty good from all the big cocks that had been in there that weekend, she was still quite tight. As they fucked, they talked heatedly, telling each one how good the other felt and other sexual gibberish. Michael gave Julie some pointers on how to maximize the pleasure one receives from sex. "See if you can squeeze your cunt muscles around my cock," Michael said. So she wrapped her legs around his waist and practiced clenching her muscles. "Not bad, not bad," Michael said. "Next time you go to the gym, concentrate on your abdominal muscles. You'll drive men wild if you can grip a man's cock with your pussy while he fucks you."

They went on like this for the better part of an hour, leisurely and lovingly fucking. Julie couldn't believe Michael's control. No other man she had ever been with, including the many men she'd fucked this weekend, had had that kind of staying power. And it wasn't hard, pounding sex. This was smoldering lovemaking, the kind she had dreamed of in her younger days. Only her second boyfriend, Greg, had come close to giving her this kind of loving, and even he had never been real considerate of her feelings. They could screw for an hour, she recalled, but when he came, that was it, and she invariably had to finish herself off. Michael, on the other hand, was making her crazy with his unbelievably sensual lovemaking. As they went on, Julie started having a series of mini-orgasms that were building her to another stupendous climax.

Finally, Michael said, "I want to fuck your ass," and as he did, he pulled his dick out of her pussy and flipped her over onto her stomach. Julie wanted him in her ass, too, but she was still sore from earlier, so she told him to, "Please take it easy back there. I'm still pretty tender." Reaching over to the bedside table, while still lightly jacking his dick, he pulled out a jar, opened it, took a liberal scoop with two of his fingers and pressed them to her asshole. He carefully massaged the cream over the still fairly-gaping rim of her hole, then slowly eased the fingers into her ass. "Ummm, ummm, ummm," Julie moaned as she felt the soothing cream begin to soothe her anus. "Feels yummy."

When he had her good and lubed, Michael straddled her thighs, with her legs just slightly open, and eased his cock to her back entrance. Without stopping, he steadily pushed his dick into her ass until he had it all the way in. Julie gave a long, low, satisfied groan as she lifted her hips up off the bed to meet Michael pumping thrusts in her ass. He clenched his eyes shut as he fucked Julie's ass at an increasingly faster pace. Sweat dripped off their bodies as their fucking became more and more frantic. Michael could feel the sperm welling up in his groin as he fucked himself deeper and deeper in Julie's ass. Julie keened and moaned as she neared that climax that had been building for over an hour.

Suddenly, Julie felt it explode through her body as his cock pounded her ass. She felt him begin to swell up as she writhed on the bed. Pulling herself out from under him, she rolled over and panted, "Cum on my face, please, Michael. Give me your cum. I want to see you shoot it all over me." With a roar, Michael climbed up and straddled Julie's chest so he was hovering over her head, pulled his cock several times real fast and erupted. Julie watched as his pee hole opened suddenly and a geyser of sperm shot out of it. She squealed and laughed as she watched him shoot his spunk. The first shot hit her forehead, the second across the bridge of her nose. Another hit her right temple, another landed on her left cheek, then he dropped the last few, smaller shots on her lips, chin and throat. As the final shots oozed out of his cock, Julie pulled him to her mouth, sucked him in and cleaned his cock, just as she had been taught.

Michael was drained, but elated. He had been searching for another Janet to share his life with ever since Sandy had passed away. He had no doubt that this Julie Jasper was that woman. He rolled off Julie, went to the bathroom to pee and returned to find Julie nearly asleep, her face still wet with cum. He climbed back in, rolled over and went to sleep. Subconsciously, Julie rolled over with him, wrapped her arms around him and fell into the deep sleep of the well contented. She couldn't remember when she had been happier.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers
12