Miss Khandie

Story Info
A Pretty Pink Surprise for Him.
5.2k words
4.16
40.8k
12
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dear readers, this is my very first time posting or sharing ANY of my FAVORITE pieces of work on any site. I cherish honesty more than anything so please give me honest feed back and let me know if you would like it to continue. I have read a number of other writers work on here and I'm sorry that my piece didn't really have that much sex in it. Perhaps there will be more later but I would like to know what you all think FIRST(-:; Thanks!)

P.S.

All future work posted here are done by iPod so please excuse any mistakes made that I have missed.<3

Xoxo,

Nightingale

[1]

Everyone was having a good time. People drinking, smoking, making out...what kind of party would it be if people weren't practically getting it on all over your house? In your parents' bedroom? How about the bathroom? Yeah. Well this is the thing. Sure, the party was going great, but there was Khandi with the pink cotton candy hair that curled in the most delicate way you could sit there for hours and play with it. Her green eyes and red coated lips had all the guys paying attention to her. But there's a catch. Sure, she has a really bangable body, one of those not too skinny not too thick bodies. Just the type of body with enough gorgeous curves you'd ask her to model naked for you just so you could stare at it. Yeah, this was Khandi, and of course I forgot to mention the catch, but here it is. She's a guy. She had some work done but you can't really tell, the works all in the tits. A she-he, what?? That's right. All the guys know this and you would think with how many straight guys there were staring at her as if she was a porn star right out of a magazine she really was a chick but she's not. Yeah, she sounds like one, she looks like one but underneath it all there's that one spot that proves she's not a full blown chick.

Ah, what's my point? This is what happened to Khandi and her cute emocore boyfriend Frank and her ex who was there, yup right there in the kitchen, snuggled up against the crowd talking shit like always. And see, Khandi's right there by the fridge with her glass of champagne whispering things to Frank who's eyeing Jason because he won't stop hounding on her. But people are laughing and having a great time! That is, until Jason flips a cap and out of nowhere, shoves his hand in Khandi's face and slams her back against the fridge. Frank jumps back with that shocked look on his face like, "What the fuck?" and then Khandi drops her glass, shoves Jason back, Jason punches Khandi, Frank jumps Jason-there's blood and fists flying everywhere. What just happened? Oh right, Jason and Frank are fighting. Frank's blacking out, Jason's trying to get free, his head get's slammed against the kitchen counter, Khandi's yelling and trying to pull Frank off but Frank shoves her so hard she trips over someone in those sexy white glass heels she's wearing and people start yelling and cheering Frank on who's now completely blacked out. THEN. Here's the good part, here comes Cory. This is the man of the house, the man who threw the party, the man who Khandi's already fucked-more than once might I add...the man who breaks the fight up. He grabs Frank while a few other people grab Jason but Frank's still going at it. Cory yells, "Khandi get him in check!" While he shoves a hand into Jason's chest while in the mean time Jason's still trying to come at Frank and Frank's trying to get to Jason. Whoa...everyone's standing there. Cory's staring at Jason, Jason's breathing is out of control and to top that off, he now has a concussion, yeah so he may need to get his head checked out. Khandi's got a tight grip on Frank and she's pulling him towards the threshold of the kitchen. Somehow during all the ruckus she suffered a busted lip? What? How? Who cares? "Frank, let's go. It's done now." She says. Frank's still regaining his composure. His eye site just came back into focus and that overwhelming nausea feeling he gets when he blacks out has finally passed. Holy-fucking-shit. Where am I in all this? Well, I'm the observer. I was in the living room while all this happened, see I have this crush on Khandi and she's on my to-do list but now I have to lay real low because I know what Frank's capable of. Jason's going down, holy shit; people are lifting him and carrying him towards the front door. Wow, what a party right? Yeah, this is the story of my life.

[2]

I finally had her. We were at another party, she'd come alone because Jason was here too and she didn't want Frank getting in another fight with him. I was with Jason though and I knew he wanted to fuck her again. It's the little things. The look in someone's eyes, the way they talk or move or even give off signs. He gave off a sign. She didn't care he'd hit her or shoved her against the fridge the other night, she wanted him. She liked it rough; she adored physical contact whether it was loving or abusive.

"What's your name again?" She asked me tilting her head. I could tell she was checking me out; her eyes had dropped to the front of my pants more than once. We were in the hallway near the closet located just under the stairs. The house was crowded, there weren't any free spaces or rooms for that matter to hide in and fuck. So...Jason and I had a choice. Do we fuck her out here? Or take her to the car and fuck her out there?

"Trevor."

"Oh, yeah. You dated my sister there for awhile."

"I did?"

"Her name's Rachel."

"Oh yeah I remember her."

"Hey Jason, go get us a drink will you? I'll talk to you in a minute." He turned but I knew he was jealous, he wanted us to take her then and there but I couldn't. I couldn't keep my eyes off hers when she spoke to me. She turned back towards me as he left, taking my hand and moving passed me towards the front door. "Let's get out of here; I'm not fucking him again. Frank would kill me."

We drove for miles. A straight line out in the middle of nowhere. Kinda like the on-going end scene in Lost Highway when David Bowe starts singing. She said there was this cabin her grandpa owned. They used it during the summer. She wanted to go there and get away for awhile and she wanted me to go with her. When we got there she blasted the music so loud I couldn't hear what she said when she spoke, so I turned it down a little and watched her dance while she mixed drinks for us, swaying those curvy hips and moving her long legs. She sang softly, I could barely hear her and I wondered. Did it really matter that she was a guy underneath? I mean you could hardly tell. I wonder if she knew if I knew. I wonder if she'd get embarrassed when I found out. Finally the drinks were made. She came back into the living room from the kitchen, mind you, this cabin is small. The loft, kitchen and living room all connect together, then there's the stairs just in front of the door and that one master bedroom with the one bathroom. Her grandpa used to live here alone she said. He always brought her here with him. She handed me a glass, spilling drink here and there but I didn't care, she was too sexy to look away from. Her breasts teased me with the way they moved and peaked out of her baby blue V neck top. God the things I could say...

"So what did you mean when you said Frank would kill you if he knew you were fucking Jason?" She grinned taking a sip of her drink and settling down in my lap. The fire burned hot and her body heat drove me insane.

"You know Frank and I are just really good friends right? We're not together. But just in case I asked if I could mess around with you. He gave me permission."

"If he's not your boyfriend why ask his permission?"

"Because it's respectful and because I live with him. He takes care of me." She leaned in and let her lips hover over mine as we peered into each other's eyes. I can't really say what I saw that night when it happened but something captured me, my soul. She had me completely. She kissed me. Her lips were so soft I wasn't sure if I could hold back for long. She was delicate from the way she let her lips work with mine, how her tongue teased mine and how her fingers caressed the back of my neck. She knew how to make the chills ripple over me like water from a shower head. On, off...on...off...

"Trevor," She whispered. "Fuck me...not too fast, not too hard, make me fall for you." Yeah, that's what she said and with those words my cock was rock hard. Solid, I had to have her.

We traded places. I had her practically lying on the edge of the one single seater sofa, shoving her skirt up and kissing her knees and inner thighs. I let a hand slide over her stomach and teased it while she tried her damndest to keep her breathing in check but I could tell I was driving her crazy. She drove me crazy with the way she let her fingers tangle with my hair and slide through it. Even had me going with the way she tugged on it when I got closer to that certain spot on her inner thigh.

"Mmmm, stop." She said it as clear as day just as I went to pull her panties off. I could see the bulge and it had my cock throbbing.

"Stop?" I asked. She pushed herself to a sitting position, scooting back in the chair and peering down into my eyes with heaving breasts and a strange look on her face.

"Hit me." It was more of a demand than anything.

"What?"

"Hit me Trevor." She said again. I sat back on my ankles. I remember thinking she was crazy for asking me and I had stood up turning away from her but she had grabbed my wrist tugging me back and grabbing a hold of my hip. "Trevor, tangle your fingers in my hair..." she started. "pull it gently, force me to look up at you and hit me."

"No way, I don't hit girls."

"Who said I was a girl?" She asked sliding a hand over the bulge in my pants. "Please baby," Just that word had the butterflies fluttering through me. I swallowed sliding my fingers over the side of her face, tracing her jaw line and brushing them over her ear. "That's it baby, now tug on my hair when I look away and force me to look at you." She looked away as I let my fingers slide up into the back of her hair, twisting it before tugging hard and making her gasp. Her eyes shot to mine and her hand went back to my hip, squeezing it softly as she spoke. "Now hit me..." I shook my head slowly, I refused. I didn't want to hurt her no matter how much she begged. "Fucking hit me Trevor."

"I'm not going to hit you." She stood, holding my eye contact with a look in her eyes I had never seen before. Then, she hit me instead, smacking me so hard and surprising me that at first I didn't know what to do. Then it clicked in. I suddenly wanted too. I just needed a few more blows. "It's not gonna happen Khandi." She hit me again, in the exact same spot and it took all of my power not to throw her down right then and there and hit her back.

"How about now baby?" There was that word again, fuck I loved the way she said it.

"I'm not going to hit you!" She hit me again and that had set me off. My face stung and tingled from the blow. I had grabbed her neck, smacking her hard before shoving her to the floor and staring down at her. I felt like a man, powerful...invincible. She stared up at me with lust in her eyes and as she turned on her side, her curves so luscious and seductive, I wanted to strip her naked and stare at her.

"Now that's more like it." I snatched her up by her neck, jerking her close to me and squeezing. Why not? She wanted me to hit her, why not choke her and see what's in it for me? Her moist lips parted and her eyebrows puckered. I wasn't sure if she liked what I was doing or was afraid. She didn't stop me though, just held on tight to my wrist and when it came time she needed air, closed her eyes and squeezed my wrist even tighter. I shoved her back onto the couch, getting down in between her legs and grabbing the collar of her V neck shirt, ripping it open and hearing her gasp along with the lustful sound of the fabrics tear. She was braless. That's my favorite thing about a woman, when she doesn't wear a bra. I caressed her breasts slow and hard, pinching her nipples here and there before leaning down and licking one nipple before nipping and sucking on it, then I moved on to the other and this drove her absolutely mad. She couldn't stop moaning or grinding her body against me. I loved it.

"Is this what you want?" I asked her.

"Mmmm yes, you make me so fucking hot." She ran her fingers through my hair as I continued to tease and nip at her nipples, then I moved down on her, holding onto her breasts tight and kissing her stomach. I teased her skin with my nose, blowing softly as I continued to go down, glancing up at her as she watched me and trembled beneath my grasp.

"Is this what you want?" I whispered against the lower part of her stomach. Her lips had swelled up with lust and her hands were pink, not pale. I adored it.

"Don't tease me." She demanded in a flustered voice.

"Why not? You teased me."

She scooted up against the back of the couch, resting a hand over mine and pressing it against her breast as I managed to shimmy her skirt off with her help. Then down came the sexy black lace bikini panties...then there it was, her cock, sitting there against her pelvic and just beneath her belly button waiting for me to take it. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry..." She sounded upset.

"No, no it's not that I just..." I trailed off. I took her in my hand and began to stroke her as if it were mine, watching her as she closed her eyes and moaned. Her body moved in slow lustful rhythms while her hips rolled in slow motion, drawing me even deeper. I took her into my mouth, savored the taste of nothingness, deep throated, swallowed, teased and squeezed her. She cried out, trembled, whined and it made me want to give her more.

"Stop, stop baby please!" She begged me as she tensed up. Sweat beaded over her perfect body like drops of dew.

"Mmm, cum for me. Then I'll give you a nice whipping and fuck you." She grabbed a hold of the back of the couch, arching her back up as I stroked fast, rubbing that vein right on the center of the shaft. She couldn't hold still. She jerked and trembled and let out the most sexiest moans ever, I felt like I was banging a porn start. "That's it Khandi, cum for me." I twisted a hand teasingly over the head of her while my other hand continued to tease that one vein and she came, grabbing a hold of the back of her hair with one hand, pulling on it hard and turning her face away from me as she came. It was everywhere, all over my hand, my neck, shirt even her stomach. I didn't care though. I wasn't done with her.

"Fuck you're sexy."

"Mmm..." It took her awhile to respond as I pulled my shirt off, shoving my pants down and grabbing a hold of my cock. I felt like I'd blow any second but that was the beauty of it. I needed to feel that sensation so I could go longer and cum harder when it was time. "You're so good baby...so fucking good."

"You haven't seen anything yet princess." I said, grabbing her hips and positioning her on the edge of the couch. She released her hair, resting her hand on the back of the couch as I spit on my head, rubbing it in and glancing into her eyes. I would do anything for her. Yes, even kill.

"C'mon baby, I wanna cum again." I glided as far into her as I possibly could, slamming in the rest of the way as she gasped, grabbing a hold of my jaw with both hands before wrapping an arm around my shoulders, holding onto it tight and peering into my eyes. Our lips hovered so close, occasionally brushing over one another. I teased her, slowly pulling out only a few inches before slamming back into her as hard as I could, wrapping my arms around her and holding her as close as I could. I kept that small distance between us, slamming in and out of her at a pace and angle I had never tried before. The results were good. I began sweating in no time. Her cries were orgasmic. I wished we were somewhere in town so the whole neighborhood could witness the beauty of it. I wonder what Frank would really do if he found out she had actually brought me out here to fuck. I don't know, I would probably end up in the hospital or worse dead knowing him...but back to the point. We were both reaching that peak, the one where you feel as if you're jumping then that burst comes right after and makes your body spasm with jerks. That's what was about to happen. Unfortunately, someone barged in. More than one person. And from the sound if it, it was Jason because he was the only one who ever called Khandi a whore. He'd come right in, smacking her a crossed the face as the other two grabbed me and dragged me outside. I could hear her screams, could hear him hitting her. I hated it. I tried with all my strength to get free but unfortunately fighting causes you to get hurt. But what are a few fractured ribs and a broken nose to anyone? Not much. I could have died. Instead, I woke up in the hospital a few weeks later with a man named Aldobrandino Moretti sitting to my left in a white chair next to a bouquet of ugly flowers giving me the death stare. This man was part of a well known mafia that had originated somewhere up in Brooklyn. No one ever heard of them. No one knew the name but they new Mr. Moretti. He imprinted on everyone. I mean...who couldn't remember a face that was so close to Robert De Niro? Only a little younger. His hair was graying at the sides but who cares? He was a good looking guy with hard brown eyes and lips that I'm sure woman died over. He was wearing a three piece suite, an expensive one from the looks of it. No tie, open collar, dark maroon shirt, under black and black and more black. Shoes were shinned to perfection, hair slicked back and a few pieces of it hanging free near his right eyebrow. It gave him that irresistible bad guy look, you know the one girls drool over. Or do you? Whatever. It doesn't matter. What matters is that this guy was in my hospital room, staring me down and I had no idea what was going to happen. I hardly noticed the other two men guarding the door while we stared at each other.

I tried to sit up but it hurt too much and the look he was giving me wasn't making me feel any calmer about the situation I was in. Who knows what he was about to say or do?

"Do you know who I am?" There was that irresistible musical accent all true Brooklyners had. It was hard, tough, a bit husky but smooth at the same time. I could sit here all day listening to this man talk...I should have spoke but I was scared shitless. Who isn't when a mob lord has paid an unscheduled visit to you? He leaned forwards making the chair creek and asked me again, in a calmer, slower tone. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes sir, I do." He sat back crossing his arms over his chest, tilted his head and let out a long sigh.

"You're a stupid kid, you know that?" I was shocked. I've never been called stupid! "Ignorant worthless piece of shit that doesn't know anything about a girls self respect when it comes down to it." Whoa. WHOA WHAT? Did he REALLY just say that to me!? He stood up. Oh yeah, I wanted to piss myself. He came towards me, I'm so tense! Jesus save me, all though I'm an atheist, please? "You shoulda never left with Khandi from that party and you shoulda never been there at that party in the first place with her. Are you hearing what I'm saying?" I nodded, he was at my side now. Then he turned, jerked up a chair and sat down so that we had no choice but to make clear eye contact with each other. "All you kid's ever do anymore is drink, drink, drink. No one caries on the family name. This world is falling apart, what am I to do if my niece ends up dead?" Wait WHAT? Whoa time out. PAUSE, yes hit the pause button. Let me think for a minute. Alright I got it. So Aldobrandino Moretti comes into the picture and talks a little about how ignorant and stupid I am then calls Khandi his niece? Did I get that right? Holy shit! There's no way to answer this. "Why did you show up at a party where my niece was...where Jason was no less just to pick her up and fuck her hm?" I sat dumbfounded staring at him as if I were unable to answer him. I couldn't find the words to say, in fact, I couldn't say anything at all because that's exactly what had happened. Remember? She was on my to-do list and it happened. "No matter. Because you got her into this mess, you're gonna sign yourself out of here and you're gonna come with me and pay this Jason a little visit, Capisci?"

12