Miss Khandie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you have to drag Frank into it? My best man?" I looked at her with stupefied eyes. Frank was working for Al? "And you!" He looked at me now making my heart do overtime. "Why did you even let her talk you into this fucking mess? Is your dick that far up that it's clouding your good judgment?" He looked back at Tanya moving towards her and slowly gritting his teeth. They peered into each others eyes with pure dislike for one another, at least for the moment and the next words that came out of Al's mouth wounded her, even though the proof came out as a glare in her eyes. "She's a snake! A gold digging, unjustified, promiscuous, scandalous conniving SNAKE." He paused then continued. "I have to pay big fucking bucks to get Frank out of those river niggers jail. Do you know what they do to Americans in there you stupid-!"

He snapped. Al's hand went flying. Even though Tanya had jumped up to avoid it, it had struck her regardless and his other hand had flailed out, catching her hair as his other struck her again.

I guess I could have done something, but like I've said before. I'm afraid of Al and I'm not ready to die for her or for anyone else. So I just sat there, clamped my jaw shut tight and watched as Al smacked her around. He shoved her to the ground standing there for a long time while she pushed herself up onto her hands, sitting with her knees bent and her now matted hair covering her face. I heard her sniff and I knew she was crying.

"You kids," Al said, straightening his tie and jerking on his suit. Whatever wrinkles were there, disappeared. "You're all the fuckin same. Greedy, sex addicted, blood thirsty, cock sucking, coke addicted whores." He moved around the couch, continuing to speak. "My own niece can't even come to me for a little bit of help. What do I have to do? Bring the whole goddamn world down for you?" His voice trailed off as the door behind him shut.

I didn't move until I was sure Al wasn't coming back, because sometimes he'd storm back in and continue his rant. When I was sure, I stood up taking a few steps towards Tanya, lowering down beside her and lifting her chin. I brushed her hair away from her red, bruised face, looking into her eyes as she blinked more tears away.

"I can't do this anymore Tanya." I finally worked up the nerves to say it. She pulled her face back, looking away and sniffing again. "I'm getting out of here. I can't live my life the way we are, right now. Al scares the shit out of me."

"So what? You're going to just leave?" She asked through a strained voice.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Stay with me!" she begged in a defeated tone. Now, she began to sob. I couldn't stand seeing her cry. I wrapped my arms around her tight, pulling her into my lap and holding her. She held onto me as if the wind would blow me away. Quite frankly, I couldn't stand that either.

I was done. I knew when she was fast asleep I'd leave and probably never see her again. And if I did, then things would never be the same. I couldn't go through another week of whatever Al had planned. I didn't want to see Frank when Al bailed him out of Mexico's prison. I didn't want to be a slave to Tanya's crazy idea of love and what you should do if you really loved someone. I wasn't a killer. I'm just an ordinary human being trying to live out a dream that had turned into a complete nightmare.

12