Miss Khandie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, I understand..."

"Bene!" He stood up, pushing the chair back and moving towards the door. Then he stopped and looked at me. "Oh one more thing, don't call me sir. Don't ever call me sir. Call me Al. I have a feeling we're gonna become good pals." His man pulled the room door open and he left.

Two hours later I was released and met in front of the hospital by a shiny black Lincoln Limo. Can you guess who was inside? Quit playing, you know who was inside. Yes! You're right, Al. My new pal Al. Hey that rhymes doesn't it? Anyway back to the point. I got in, sat down was handed a drink with King Al stretched out and feeling comfortable in the seat in front of me. It was just he and I.

"You know what this prick told me he would do to my niece if I didn't bring him fifty grand?" I shook my head. I felt it was inappropriate to speak, especially since I didn't know what I should say or how I should react. He straightened up, pulled out a fancy pistol, cocked it and pointed it right at my head. Okay, just a second. Here we go again. I'm queasy, I'm feeling a bit light headed and this asshole's pointing a gun at my head. I have no idea if I should start praying, beg for mercy or just sit there like a little bitch and keep quiet. I'm sure he has more to say. "Bang." He says, narrowing his eyes before tilting his head back just a little and grinning. "He said he's gonna kill her. Do you know what I do to people who threaten my family Chicago?" Chicago? How the hell did he know I was from Chicago?

"No Al, why don't you explain." I say.

"I make sure no one, not their family, not their girl, not their friends-NO body ever sees them again. They disappear off the face of this planet. You know how fast I can get rid of you Chicago?" Alright, I admit I was scared. My heart was racing. I hadn't even touched the drink in my hands. He snapped making me shift and glance out the window in fear. "A snap of my finger Chicago and you're gone. A blink of an eye. Gone. No more Jason." Snap. "No more Chicago." Snap. " No more pesky tramps messing with my niece. No more for me to have to clean up. But because she specifacly asked me not to harm you..." He went quiet for a lonnnnnnnng lonnnnng time. Then he spoke again. "I'm not gonna touch you until you break her heart. Then," He raised his hands as if he were questioning me. "I'll get rid of you."

The rest of the time we sat in complete silence. I was uncomfortable. He watched me the whole time with threatening eyes and an uneasiness about him that made me nervous. We reached Brooklyn by night fall. The streets cleared up as we pulled into a narrow alley, stopping in a deserted area where once there had been lively apartments were now abandoned run down apartments. There were several men all waiting for Al. Al and me. We got out and started for the stairs.

"This motherfucking prick's gonna see the end. I'll make sure he suffers." Al was riled up at this point. We climbed at least ten stairwells before we came to a deserted hallway. I could hear someone crying, was it Khandi? How would I know. I just knew it was pitiful and whoever it was sounded scared. Then came the sound of distant smacks. We made our way down the hall. These men had fucking pistols, riffles, semi automatics you name it, right in their grasps ready to shed blood. I guess Khandi really is important.

[3]

We entered the very last doorway at the end of the hall where the crying was coming from. There stood Khandi in her ripped blouse, torn skirt and bare feet at the very edge of an open window with Jason who held her arm so tight that it was changing colors. Khandi's wrists were bound and her face was pretty beat up. Her mascara and eyeliner had run creating tear streaks down her beautiful cheeks. She was shaking. She was vulnerable. Her long hair danced in the breeze as me, Al, Jason and Khandi all stared at each other.

"Where's my money?" Jason finally said. Wow, really? You're asking a fucking mobster that question. Al busted out laughing.

"Your money? Where's your money? You think I'm stupid? You think I would bring you money and let you walk out of here alive after what you done to my niece? How stupid are you kid?"

"You better watch it man!" He cocked his gun jabbing it just under Khandi's jaw, jerking her in front of him and making us all a little bit nervous. He was using her as protection. What a pussy.

"Hey, easy now-easy. You want your money? I'll get your money." Al said. He signaled one of the guys and they spoke into a piece on their suite.

"Just a few more minutes baby and you're free, you won't ever have to deal with me again." Jason said into her ear. Her eyes landed on me. My heart jumped, danced, did summersaults. I was still taken by her. I couldn't push the feeling that creeped up on me as we peered into each others eyes.

The money was delivered. Al set the bags in the middle of the room while Jason waited for him to back off and ordered Al's men to lower their weapons or he'd shove Khandi right out the window. So they did, only because Al said so. And we waited while Jason checked both bags.

"Now," He said. He wrapped an arm around Khandi's shoulders exposing one of her breasts on accident as she brought her wrists up to cover it. "I leave, with Khandi. You can pick her up at the Red Lion." The fuck? No way man.

"No," I said it before Al could say anything. He looked at me with raised eyebrows wondering what I was doing.

"I wasn't talking to you." Jason said.

"Doesn't matter you're not taking her anywhere else. She needs a doctor. You got your money let her go."

"You think I'm fucking stupid you motherfucker?" His eyes went to Al. "You think I don't know what your plan is? You think I'm gonna let her go while all your guys stand her with loaded guns? You're waiting for the right chance, maybe you're waiting for me to I don't know, make a stupid move so you can put a hundred bullets in me or something. Well I got news for you. It's not happening that way you fuck." He pointed the gun at me, grabbing Khandi's neck from behind and pressing his cheek against hers. "Get over here, pick up my bags, the three of us will leave together, how about that baby? Maybe we can go back to my place and have ourselves a nice threesome."

"Man just let her go."

"Alright how about this," He pointed the gun at her head barely brushing his finger against the trigger.

"No!" It was Al this time that made him freeze. It was Al who shoved me forwards and told me to go. "I'll find you guys just get the fuck out of here before he really makes a stupid mistake you bastard." So I picked up Jason's bags and followed him out of the building. We got into a car where his other guys were waiting and we drove off into the sun set towards the Red Lion hotel. He didn't get out with us though, he left us there while he sped off, getting farther and farther away. Free. That motherfucker was free. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that Khandi was safe.

12