Miss Kim

Story Info
Hot night with a transgender.
2.4k words
4.48
37.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the summer, and Shirley, Marsha, JJ and her sister Claudia and her two daughters were taking their annual 2 week vacation in North Carolina at her parent's house. This left me all alone, a bachelor again. Claudia lived in Northern Virginia and had driven down Saturday so that they could pull out Sunday morning. After they had left I spent the rest of the day laying around munching on snacks, sleeping, and just doing whatever I wanted.

The week was going mostly the same way, I would get home from work, strip down to tee shirt and shorts. I would lay around enjoying being home alone. I was hoping to see Dan during the week, but he was busy at work.

From talking to people at work, I had an idea as where all the happing clubs were, and I even had gotten the scope on a trendy gay club. On Wednesday I had decided that I was going out, most of the clubs had hump day things going on, I just hadn't decided where I was going.

Getting in the car I decided I'd try the gay club out first, and if nothing was happing there, I could go to some of the dance clubs.

When I got to the club, walking in, I noticed that there was a nice crowd, and it had the music jumping. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I turned around sipping on my drink, I was checking things out, when this gorgeous tall beautiful woman walks up to the bar. Her skin caramel in color, with short brown hair. She was dressed in a form fitting short black dress, with stockings and heels. With her heels on she could look me eye to eye.

I thought man she's hot, but a woman in a gay club is probably looking for a woman. She orders a drink and turns and smiles at me. She introduces herself as Kim, I tell her I'm Jimmy. She gets her drink and we stand there and talk for a few. I was I little slow, but soon a light must have turned on in my head and I then figured out about Kim. It must have showed on my face because she smiled and asked if that was a problem with me, I said no problem here.

Kim said she was from the city and had known from an early age that she was female. She now lived and worked as a woman. She hadn't had any surgery, but was on hormones and looked all woman to me. She worked as a cosmetologist, so that helped her in making herself look so great.

Kim said she sometimes went to the straight clubs, and had men hitting on her, but that most of the time it was a problem when they found out she was transgender.

We talked some more for about a couple of hours. We talked about everything, she was easy to talk to. She asked if I was married, when I told her yes, she asked what my wife would think about me being here in this club. I gave her a quick low down on Shirley and my fun times, then I told her that Shirley and my kids were out of town, plus I said I would tell Shirley about my night. She said that sounded great.

A little she said she was ready to leave, and asked if I would give her a ride home. She had caught a cab here. I told her sure, because I didn't want the night to end.

As we left the club she was walking in front of me and I was looking at her swaying ass, man it looked great. We got to my car and I opened and held the door for her. As she got in I got a better look at her legs and they were great, nice long shapely legs covered in stockings.

We talked as I drove to her apartment, which wasn't far away, maybe 5 miles. We got to her place and went in, it was great, it looked like one of those places in a magazine. I told her this and she smiled the most beautiful smile.

Kim asked if I wanted a drink, but I told her I had two at the club, and I had to drive home, so I'd like a soda if she had one. As she walked to the kitchen she told me to have a seat on the sofa. She returned with my soda and her drink, and sat on the sofa beside me. She had sat real close and her leg was touching mine.

As we talked she had dropped her hand on my leg and was rubbing little circles on my leg. My cock was starting to rise and I was sure she could see the tent in my pants. She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on my lips, then she looked to see my reaction. I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her to me and we started kissing. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, my hands starting to explore her body.

We sat there making out for a long time, kissing and rubbing each other, then Kim stood up and said she'd be right back. She must have been gone about 5 minutes but when she came from out the back room dressed in a black see thru nightie with a black tong and still in her stockings and heels, she looked ravishing.

Kim saw me admiring her beautiful body, she gave me a models walk trilling around in front of me. I think I popped a vein in my cock it got so hard. Kim sat back down beside me and we started back kissing and rubbing, but this time I was feeling naked flesh.

She then pushed my head down to kiss, lick and suck on her small tits, as I was doing this she was letting out soft sweet moans, which excited me even more. I went down a little and stuck my tongue into her belly button, when I did this she shuttered a little and held my head a little tighter. I kept licking around her belly for a few, then I got on my knees in front of her and started kissing and licking on her lovely thighs.

I saw that her cock was starting to push up her tong, I reached up and slid the tong aside, and saw a lovely little cock, about 5". I then took her cock in my hand and started to stroke it. All the time I'm doing this Kim is moaning so softly. I've never heard anything so sweet.

I then did something I've never done before, I leaned down and kissed the head of her sweet little cock. Kim gripped my head even harder and wiggled her hips. I then took the head of her cock into my mouth and started to suck on it, and then running my tongue up and down the length of her cock.

I kept doing this about 5 minutes and Kim was going crazy, wiggling her hips and moaning even more, then I felt her tense up and I knew she was ready to cum. This was the first time I had ever sucked a cock and I wasn't ready to swallow cum yet. I moved back and stroked her cock until she had a great cum, shooting off on the floor.

Kim pulled me up to her and gave me a big kiss saying she loved that. Kim pulled my shirt over my head, asked me to stand up and she pulled my pants and shorts down, exposing my hard cock. She leaned over and kissed the head and said that I had a lovely cock.

I sat down beside her and Kim then leaned over and started to kiss and lick my cock, she then leaned father down and started to lick my balls. Kim then sucked one of balls into her mouth, man I was in heaven, I was just loving this.

She then got down on her knees between my legs and took my cock into her mouth and was gently sucking on it. I lay my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure she was giving me. I opened my eyes and looked down at Kim with my cock in her mouth and she looked up me and I almost came right then.

Kim then stopped sucking on my cock and got up and straddled my legs and reached back and guided my cock into her ass, she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. I wondered how she was able to do this, then guessed she must have lubed herself when she changed clothes.

When she lowered herself completely on my cock she sat there for a second then she started to gently rock back and forth and up and down a little, softly moaning as she was doing this. I just sat there and enjoyed it, grabbing her face and pulling her to me giving her a hot wet kiss.

She then got up and said lets go to the bedroom and continue this. We walked to the bedroom and Kim took off the nightie and tong but kept on the stockings and heels. Kim lay down on the bed and raised her knees up and I lay down between her legs. She said for me to look her in the eyes as I slid my cock into her. As I slid my cock into she was looking straight at me, then she rolled her head back and started to rotate her hips.

We fucked like this for minutes, then I could feel the cum building up and I knew it wouldn't be long before I filled her ass with my cum. she could feel me tensing up and she wrapped her legs around me, wiggling her ass and that was all I needed. I threw my head back and filled that sweet ass with load after load of my cum.

I lay down on Kim and gave her a kiss, she unwrapped her legs from around me, and gently kissed my face and neck. We just lay there for a minute, then Kim said that was great, and I rolled off of her and lay on my back. Kim reached over and turned on a radio on her nightstand and we lay there listening to soft music.

As we lay there Kim started to run her fingers along my chest, then she moved her hand down and ran her fingers along my soft cock. When she did this it started to rise, she then said it looks like I'm ready for more. I leaned over her and told her I would always want more of her beautiful body.

We kissed and I could feel my cock growing. I rolled her over on her stomach and started kissing her neck, then down the small of her back. I then grabbed her ass cheeks and massaged them. I leaned down and kissed each cheek. When I stuck my tongue out and licked in the crack of her ass, she moaned and wiggled her ass.

I played with and made love to Kim's ass for a long time making sure I had built up enough energy for another fuck. When I was ready I moved back up and leaned over and started kissing Kim on her neck making my way around until I kissed her sweet lips.

I then grabbed my cock and lined it up with her ass hole and slowly started to push it in. I lay on her with my full weight and she wasn't able to move. I pushed a little more cock into her, and kissed the back of her neck, then alternating like this pushing a little cock into her, then kissing her neck, until I was fully into her.

I started to pump in and out of her enjoying hearing her moan with each stroke. It wasn't long before I picked up the pace of my pumping, and Kim had started to buck her ass up to me with each stroke. I was really fucking her ass hard when I felt her tense up and she screamed out that she was cumming. When she did cum her ass muscles squeezed my cock tight and I couldn't hold back any longer, I shot Kim's ass full of cum.

I rolled off Kim and she snuggled up against me, she asked if I could stay the night, promising that she would wake me up in time to get home and ready for work. I said that was cool, and we both fell asleep.

Kim's alarm went off at 5:00 am and I had to get home shower and get dressed to go to work. That was my plan but Kim had other ideas, she pushed me on my back leaned down and started kissing and licking my cock. I guess my cock had the same idea as Kim, because it started to get hard. I put my hands on her head and pushed her further down on my cock.

After sucking my cock and getting it hard, Kim move up, sat on me and reached down and guided my cock into her sweet ass. She started to ride me hot and heavy knowing that I didn't had much time. Kim reached down and started to stroke her cock as she rode me. She rode me until I started to tense up getting ready to cum. I grabbed her hips, bucked up and shot my full load. When I did Kim started to cum also shooting cum over my chest.

She then got up and said I could shower here so I could save a little time and went in the bathroom and got me a washcloth and towel. After I finished my shower and got dressed and was ready to go, Kim walked up hugged me and said how much she enjoyed our night. I told her I really enjoyed it also.

She said she understood I was married so it probably wouldn't be an all the time thing, but she sure would love to see me again. I told her I would love that. She gave me her phone number, I pulled her close gave her a hot wet kiss and made my way home in a daze from my great night with Miss Kim.