Miss LaCroix

Story Info
An uppity receptionist is put in her place.
2k words
4.16
75.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been making the rounds of eastern cities trying to drum up new business for my company who does consulting work on streamlining costs in manufacturing companies for six weeks when I arrived in Fredericton. This was to be my last stop before heading home for a few weeks of deserved rest. I was beat and it was beginning to show in my attitude at the last few stops, I was a little ragged in my delivery and the required enthusiasm and energy I needed to present to perspective clients was getting harder to muster with each visit.

I pulled up in front of a small hydraulics manufacturing enterprise and paused in the rental car for a few minutes to switch to sales mode. I went over my pitch in my head while reviewing the profile of the company and the owner I was about to sit down with and made sure I had all my bases covered. "Just one more..." I thought to myself, and made a mental note to treat myself to a scotch in the hotel room after I was finished here.

Ms. LaCroix, the receptionist was a young overly made up brunette who obviously worked her assets which seemed to be her pouty lips and dark eyes, full breasts, narrow waist and almost impossibly round sexy ass. I recognized her name from when I scheduled my appointment with her boss a few weeks earlier and remembered her ditzy little girl voice from our phone call. She was reading a fashion magazine at the front desk with a bored look on her face and barely looked up as I entered. As I walked in I kept my eyes from dropping to her inviting tits on display (you never know when the receptionist may be the owner's family and may relate your leering after you leave) and put on a warm smile.

"Good afternoon! I have a meeting with the Mr. Gallant." I said cheerily.

She looked up from her magazine and said "Today's a corporate retreat day, there's no one here but me, you'll have to reschedule." She then looked back down at her magazine.

Confused I said "That can't be I scheduled an appointment with you weeks ago!" I felt irritation rising in me as she looked up at me unconcerned.

"Well he's not here, so...." and looked back down. I felt a flush of anger at this tarted up little brat. She had either never scheduled the appointment or hadn't called to reschedule when her boss made plans for the whole company for the day. As I felt my anger rising at this bitchy little tartlet I had a devious idea pop into my head.

"Miss, do you know who I am? I am VP of a major hydraulics company in the US and this meeting was supposed to be set up so we could talk about acquiring a majority stake in this company. Part of what I do after a deal goes through is examine the new acquisition and look for efficiency gains and cost cutting measures to make the new company more profitable. Do you think a snooty secretary who can't do her job will have any place after the buyout?!" My voice rose higher and higher and grew angrier with each word and I practically shouted the last sentence at her. Her eyes grew wider and wider and a look of horror fell upon her face as the realized what she thought she had just done.

"No, no, no, no, there mm-must be a mistake! I'm sure there's an explanation..." she stammered lamely.

"What explanation?" I snapped back. "Well? I'm waiting..."

"I-I I don't know..." she faltered. "Please, I'm sorry; can I make it up to you?" Her tone grew a little girlish and teasing at the end and she leaned forward slightly, letting her tits display their assets to the fullest. She was a devious one that was for sure, she had worked this routine before and it showed. She STILL thought she was in control! Well, the last laugh would be on her! I pretended to ponder her question for a minute with a stern expression on my face, just long enough to get her sweating again.

"Well you can't start by turning around..." She smiled as she turned to her desk and leaned forward. I ran my hand up her stocking covered leg along her tight black skirt. It felt like she was wearing the smallest of thongs and she grinned and made a contented little sound in her throat as she felt my caress.

"None of that now!" I growled and yanked up her skirt and sent my hand hard against her right ass cheek. She yelped in surprise and her eyes went wide as a large red mark appeared where I had spanked her.

"You need to learn some respect!" I said curtly and started raining slapping blows against her ass, alternating from cheek to cheek. Her face grew more and more fearful and worried as her ass grew redder and redder from my attentions. After about a dozen hard slaps I stopped and caressed her ass again. She whimpered a little and there were tears in her eyes as I slowly pulled her thong to the side. "I don't like having to do this you know, I am really a very gentle person at heart, and you left me no choice. Have you learned your lesson Ms. LaCroix?"

She nodded silently, her lower lip trembling. I was rubbing between her ass cheeks, my thumb rubbing against her asshole as my fore and middle fingers dragged across her slit. She calmed down a little, and her breath slowed, and ever so slightly started moving her hips against my hand.

"You wanna make up now do you?" I chuckled. "Hm, I think you're liking this!" I slipped my forefinger into her now wet pussy, which was getting hotter and wetter by the second. She gasped a little and thrust back gently against my hand and I knew I had her. I unbuckled my belt and pants with my other hand and took out my hardening cock. She looked back at me and I saw a glimmer of excitement in her eyes.

"You want this?" I asked, and slapped my heavy cock against her still stinging red ass a few times when she nodded. She started moving her pussy up and down on my finger faster and moaned a little. I pulled out my finger and spread her ass cheeks apart and prodded my cock head against her wet hole a little. "I think you've earned a little..." I said and pushed steadily into her hot shaved pussy. Her legs shook a little as I buried myself to the hilt in her and my balls bumped up to her clit.

"Oh God!" She exhaled and I started stroking into her. Her breathing grew shallower and more ragged as I pumped harder into her hungry pussy and grabbed hold of her hips. I felt her fingers reach back and start rubbing her clit as I ravaged her wet hole, and I spit onto her asshole and licked my middle finger. I paused briefly and steadily penetrated her tight little asshole with my fingers and she squealed and I felt her pussy clench and unclench on my cock spasmodically as I tickled inside her tight ass. I started pumping again she screamed her assent and bucked her hips against me harder than ever.

"Do it to me! Do it harder!" she screamed and I decided she hadn't been taught her lesson well enough; there was a little too much command and entitlement in her scream.

"Now, now, I think you are enjoying this a little too much Ms. LaCroix, you are supposed to be learning a lesson." I said as I pulled my hard cock from her and wagged my finger in her asshole. I pulled my finger out and grabbed her by the elbow and turned her around and down to her knees. "Now we are going to see how well you can swallow a cock." I said matter-of-factly, and took hold of her head at the top of her neck and brought her face forward to my cock jutting forward and covered in her pussy juice.

She took me in her mouth quickly as I pulled her face towards my cock hard and fast. I didn't stop till my balls were pressed hard up against her chin and lower lip. "Stick out your tongue and lick my balls!" I ordered roughly and she gagged and coughed on my swollen rod. She pulled back against me but I held firm till she got her tongue out and swiped it against my balls a few times, her eyes getting a strained look and her face turning a little red.

"Good girl!" I cooed and let her pull back and catch her breath. She coughed a couple times and spit drooled from her lips. "Now show me how good you can suck cock." I commended and let go of her head to let her suck and lick as she chose. She tentatively leaned forward again and ran her tongue along the underside of my cock and reached up to take hold of my shaft in one hand, my balls in the other. Then looking up at me she pushed my cock into her mouth and started sucking noisily.

She worked my cock like a pro, sucking noisily, licking my shaft and balls, spitting on my cock and taking it as deep as she could, although not as deep as I forced her to the first time. All the while I made little degrading compliments like "That's a good cock sucker." and "Good little whore, you might be good for something." I made her stop a few times so I could take my sloppy wet cock and slap her face and tits with it a few times, to teach her some more manners and to make sure I could last a long time before coming and make her cock-sucking session take as long as possible.

Finally after about 30 minutes of having her on her knees I decided I needed to coat her face with come and get out of this office before someone else came in. "Alright, quit playing around now and fuck my cock with your face!!" I commanded and reached down to grab a tit with one hand and grabbed her head again with the other. I slammed my cock in and out of her mouth and throat feeling her gag and her throat muscles spasm on my cock head, while her tongue snaked up and down my shaft. I started grunting and swearing at her as I felt my cum rising in my balls and warmth spread from my thighs and abdomen. As I felt my orgasm break loose I shoved my cock deep into her throat again and shot the first jet inside her and then pulled out. She coughed and choked, a little semen dribbling out her mouth as I shot 8 more huge ropes of cum over her face, across her eyes and into her hair.

When I was done, I offered her my cock wordlessly for her to suck clean, which she did and then I pulled out of her mouth with a little popping sound and zipped up. She slumped back on her heels and leaned on one arm reaching up to wipe the cum from her eyes. I took her hand and stopped her saying "I think you should leave that there for a while and think about your attitude and future with this company, don't you? I think you should go to the washroom now and have a good long look in the mirror and what a little cock-sucker you really are Ms. LaCroix. If I hear you aren't doing your job properly in the future I may have to come back and teach you your manners again."

With that I turned and left her there, a wet and cum soaked form on the floor and smiled as I got into my car. Now, time for that scotch I thought...