Miss Lilly's Spring Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
232 Followers

She'd promised herself in the beginning that she would never be one of those girls disappearing into a bedroom for reasons everyone knew and no-one talked about... but that night was different. Floating in strangeness. When Sonny had taken her hand, she'd followed him without resistance, another of his friends coming behind them with another girl in tow, a petite big-breasted brunette in a little black dress -- her name was Chrystie -- with lots of ink and a faux-hawk haircut, classic California tan and dazzling green eyes and a vivacious grin.

It had gotten hot and heavy right away. Luxuriating in Sonny's deep kisses, Lana could almost pretend she was back in sweet Marco's arms... although Marco had never actually ripped her dress and panties off... or forced her to knees... or slapped her and called her a "puta" while forcing his dick down her throat and revelling in the gasping and gurgling sounds she'd made. She'd begun to feel flutters of fear at that point, but they'd been distant signals in the haze of booze and drugs.

It had gotten weirder. Sonny and his friend had demanded that she and Chrystie wrestle for their entertainment. Clearing a space on the spacious bedroom floor and laying down a sheet of plastic they'd apparently brought for this purpose, the two men had laughed and cheered as the hotties grappled awkwardly, splashing their nubile forms periodically with baby oil as they shouted things like "Spank that bitch!" and "Put your fingers in her cunt!" At a certain point they started throwing dildoes into the "ring," and Lana had found herself plowing Chrystie's dripping pink folds with a big black rubber cock while the busty beauty had moaned and cried the words "Don't" and "stop" over and over.

Then the dildoes had been replaced with real cock: the girls taking it doggy-style as they faced each other and gasped their passion into one another's mouths and looked into one another's glassy eyes; Chrystie taking both cocks in both holes as Lana was forced to periodically lick and suck them clean; Lana getting her own introduction to anal as Sonny had abruptly shoved her to her back, spread her legs wide as they'd go and brutally ground his throbbing manhood into her tightest place as her eyes had rolled back in her head.

Needless to say, Marco's sweet memory wasn't in the room with her by that point. Instead, with each of Sonny's dominating thrusts into her poop-chute, she heard her father calling her a "whore" and a "slut" and a "disgrace to the family." She'd been crying by the time his hot seed had flooded her back passage and he'd left her lying on the floor to pull herself together. "Get your shit together and get lost," he'd told the pair of exhausted, fucked-out beauties, and Lana had heard something click as he had walked away.

That had been when she looked up... and finally saw the camera that been trained on them from a corner of the room the whole time.

She and Chrystie had shared a look of panic, started protesting they hadn't agreed to be recorded -- but Sonny's friend had assured them it was "just for a private collection" and that if their agency really wanted the footage, they could sue for it. Lana hadn't yet mustered up the guts to ask the agency about it, and she doubted Chrystie had either. Lana had spent the whole next day at work wondering if that footage had been uploaded to the Internet... but today she had resolved to stop wondering. Until she'd seen the Constable.

As she said, "Oh," she realized that this had never been about a mere performance review. This was going to be about whether she kept her job at all. That sinking feeling of dread became all-pervasive as she watched Constable Rodney watching the realization set in... but at least now she knew what was truly at stake here.

"Yes, oh," he echoed her mockingly. "There's always a camera around when you least expect it, isn't there? And they always tell you they're going to... let me guess here... 'keep it for a private collection,' right?"

She hesitated, then gave a fragile nod. Looked around at Principal Steele, whose stony expression had given way to one of sudden sadness... a look of profound and utter disappointment that shook her more profoundly even than Rodney's bullish aggression. Lana suddenly felt tears of shame flooding her eyes, looked abruptly down again, huddling away from the Constable's looming presence.

"Constable, uhhh... what are you--" Jim Long was starting to say, sounding confused, but Steele cut him off abruptly.

"Miss Lilly, I want you to understand you're making a very grave confession here." His baritone voice was as hard and serious as she'd ever heard it. "A confession of moral conduct unbecoming an educator. I want you to tell us why it happened. I want the story from your perspective."

She felt rather than saw Rodney take a small step back as the Principal spoke. And finally, looking up and at her Principal again, she felt a sense of desperate gratitude -- maybe it would buy her some goodwill if she told him all that had happened, why he'd seen what he had seen in that disgusting recording, maybe it would save her job. Because she realized now that if she lost this job, she'd be lost in California working as nothing more than the last thing her father called her: a whore, whatever pretty phrases the "agency" might dress it up in. This was her last window into legitimate life, real life—at least in this moment it certainly felt that way—and it was closing fast.

And just like that, it all came pouring out. She burst into tears, told the story in between sobs, her voice barely coherent as she described being cut off her family, searching for extra income, the double life she'd started leading a month ago, the way it had spiralled out of control, how degraded she felt when it had finally crossed the line into sex for money. "I swear I never thought it would get that far," she gulped between sobs as she came to that part, to the end, as the Principal quietly handed her some tissues. "I know how disappointed you must be in me, Mister Steele, I know and I am sooo sorry, please I can't lose this job I've got to keep this job I'll quit the agency tonight I'll do anything..." And the last syllable dissolved into a fresh round of sobs: "thhiii-hiiii-hiiii-hiiing..."

"I think you're forgetting something, Miss Lilly," Rodney's iron-hard voice intervened again.

Something in his tone, even colder than before, brought her fear welling back up and choked back the tears as she looked up at him, still standing uncomfortably close. And for the first time, she could clearly see the outline creasing the front of his pants, the massive hard-on he was no longer bothering to conceal. A dreadful premonition suddenly took hold of her as she looked at that massive tubular lump and then back up at his face, biting her lip. Oh my God... please no...

"You're forgetting," he went on, stepping closer until she could feel the heat of his crotch near her pretty face: "That you've got a job to do before you get to beg Charlie over there for your job. You have to convince me not to arrest you for soliciting. And you're going to have to work very hard to convince me."

She gulped as she wiped away her tears, her stomach churning as she looked at the straining zipper now right next to her face, then up at the cop's brutal countenance once more. "You... you don't mean..."

"Oh yes," he chuckled. "I mean. You know what to do, Miss Lilly. You want your freedom, don't you? If you want that, you know what to do."

Time seemed to slow as her brain went blank with horror. This can't be happening. I'm having a nightmare. This can't be happening. He can't make me do this. She looked around at the other two men, waiting desperately for one of them to shout "April Fools!" or something... but they both looked as if they'd been cast in wax, frozen, watching the scene play out like some kind of waking dream. Then one of Rodney's powerful hands caught her by the chin and brought her attention back around, his tumescent crotch looming in front of her.

"Last chance," he said. "You make me wait any longer and the cuffs come out. Come on, now... you know what you need to do. You know what you need to do."

He kept repeating those last seven words almost hypnotically, and Lana realized that this was really going to happen, that she really was being left with no choice. Oh God, please... just get me through this, somehow. Miserably, she reached for the fly on the school cop's slacks, praying it would be over with quickly...

* * *

This can't be happening. Charleston Steele watched the scene play out, feeling frozen, as if he'd stepped into a parallel dimension. But it was all very real: the adorable Miss Lilly looking helplessly up at Constable Rodney as she pulled down his fly and demurely dug his hard cock out of his briefs, the eight inches of ramrod flesh swinging free like a yard-arm as she took it in hand, still looking up at her tormentor for a reprieve. The look of dissociation in her eyes as she finally began to kiss and lick it, running her pink tongue wetly across its veiny underside, then opening up as wide as she could to cross that final threshold and take the cop's broad, uncircumcised cockhead into the warm wetness of her mouth.

And just like that, he was watching the insanely fetching Lana Lilly, who'd haunted his nights and his fantasies for weeks, sucking cock like a porn star. Running her fingers over Rodney's shaft and hanging balls as she worked up a wet, slurping, gulping rhythm, her spit running down his prick and dripping from her chin as she looked up at the bastard who was forcing her to debase herself, a curiously innocent eagerness to please now visible in her expression -- or maybe just a desperate hope that it would be over with quickly. Something about her demure spectacles and the conservative bun in her hair made the whole scene even more erotic.

Dick, for his part, was keeping up a sotto voce running commentary: "Yeah, you like the way that dick tastes, don't you bitch... suck it... suck that dick... deeper, bitch, you wanna make me happy, don't you... swallow it down, you fucking slut... yeah, lots of spit... just like that..."

The cop's meaty fingers were wrapping themselves in her blonde locks now, hastily pulling her hair free of its bun so he could better dig his fingers in and hold her head in place as he started to pump his hips, fucking the winsome young teacher's face. Her gulps and slurps grew louder as he took control, fresh tears of distress starting to stream down her cheeks in little runnels of mascara as he pumped his prick further and further into her throat, until finally he had her gagging loudly and struggling to breathe as he buried her nose in his pubes and rested his balls on her dripping chin, her eyes practically popping out of her head as she choked on the intrusion.

"Yeah... just like that... just swallow that dick, bitch... what, you want air? You want air? Push your tongue out and lick my balls like a good little whore if you want air..."

I've got to stop this, part of the Principal's brain told him. This is fucking insane, that's got to be clearly audible from outside the office. He dutifully fired off instruction for his limbs to move, his voice to work, his eyes to tear themselves away from the degrading throat-fuck of the sexy young teacher... but all the blood in his body seemed to have concentrated itself in his engorged cock, and nothing else seemed to respond. Charlie could only watch as poor Miss Lilly gurgled, gulped and snivelled, then gamely pushed out her tongue to lick at Dick Rodney's balls as she was forced to deep-throat his cock... until finally he pulled back and let her go, the young beauty gasping as the wet prick popped out of her throat and she hauled in oxygen.

Her reprieve was short-lived, though; soon enough Dick was proffering his balls to her mouth and demanding that she suck them. The little whimper of misery she let out as she complied, with fresh tears staining her face as the first salty testicle popped into her mouth and played over her tongue, was what finally broke Charlie's paralysis and jolted him into action.

Later he would remember vividly that he was thinking Enough is enough! as he got up and stepped around his desk. He was certain that his purpose was to grab Dick by the shoulder and drag him off, ask him what the hell he was doing, proffer Miss Lilly his deepest apologies and explain the whole misunderstanding, to salvage some dignity out of the whole prurient mess. He could visualize what he'd intended, what he'd been sure he meant to do.

But a funny thing happened as he stepped toward the pair. Dick had looked over at him with a big, conspiratorial grin and said: "Hey, look who's here, bitch. Looks like you got another cock to please." And as he'd let the blonde's tear-streaked face up from under his balls and turned her head toward the advancing Principal, her eyes had fixated on the bulge in his slack and gone wide. And suddenly, with a muttered prompt from Dick along the lines of "get to it, slut," she was grabbing at Charlie's cock with her free hand, massaging his aching member through the fabric of his pants... and suddenly, with an intensity of sensation washing out from his throbbing prick like a current of low-level electric shock, his thoughts had seemed to scramble and his good intentions shredded away, subsumed to the immediate, pulsating drive of his manhood.

And so he'd done nothing but look down at her, breathing raggedly as she looked up at him with demure, achingly vulnerable eyes behind those slightly-fogged glasses and worked down his fly, her nimble fingers reaching in and fumbling with the folds of his boxers until her palm made searing contact with the naked flesh of his prick. He drew in a breath with a sharp hiss as she hauled out all ten glorious ebony inches of his circumcised hard-on, the first person other than his wife in years to feast her eyes on the powerful pussy-stuffing cudgel that had tamed cheerleaders by the dozen in his younger days before he'd settled down.

Lana gasped as if marvelling at its size, looking up at him with something like fear suddenly shining in her eyes as she stroked it... spat on it... and with no further ado, stretched her jaws wide to jam as much of that prime African-Amercian beef as she could manage into the velvety wet warmth of her mouth and throat. "Ckkhhhh glllckhhh hhhckhhhh cllkhhhhh..." she said as she sucked, swirling her tongue deliciously up and down his shaft, going all the way up as her hand twisted and stroked at him and her spit slopped all over his veiny length, teasing the head and licking the pre-cum from its slit and then driving back down to gulp and slurp and slobber her way toward the base.

Goddamn she's amazing... fuck... part of his mind babbled in bliss as she sucked. Her heard himself groan in disappointment as her mouth was abruptly yanked off his prick as Dick's hard-on reclaimed it, the girl slurping and coughing and gobbling graphically as she was unceremoniously throat-fucked a second time, her free hand pulling desperately at Charlie's pud all the while, keeping him on the razor's edge of desire as he heard a growl emerge from deep in his throat. After a while he finally took matters in his own hands, reaching over to grab a handful of Lana's hair as Dick Rodney laughed, yanking her warm, wet mouth back over to be used by his prick... and before he knew it he was making her gag and spit and writhe as he shoved it deeper and deeper in her throat, using her mouth like a cunt, fucking it brutally, his balls slapping her chin as she gurgled and gasped helplessly beneath him.

"Take that dick, bitch, take it all you fucking whore, take it," he heard a deep voice chanting, and realized with a shock that it was his own. A corner of his brain gabbled at him forlornly that this was wrong, it was hateful, it was exploitation. But its efforts only made his cock harder, the language coming out of his mouth dirtier and more degrading, as if the thrill of taboo were fuelling a beast that had lain coiled and quiescent within him for too long. "Swallow that fucking dick, filthy little fucking cunt, you want to get used like the little whore you fucking are, don't you..." The insults and degrading phrases spooled out of him almost on autopilot as the bitch choked on his massive ten-incher and her flawlessly pretty face went red.

The bitch. Yes, somewhere he'd crossed a tipping point, it had suddenly become natural to think of her this way. Of course she's a bitch... dirtly little cock-tease, stringing us all along in the day while she played the whore by night... just getting what she deserves, filthy little slut... The corrupting thoughts seemed to wash out from his spit-slathered prick as he forced her to swallow it over and over again before he felt a churning begin to stir deep in his balls and, trying to delay the inevitable, he handed her back over to Dick. That's right bitch, one dick after another, suck them... suck them...

Time seemed to speed up suddenly as one of them -- Charlie couldn't remember which -- told the bitch to "get comfortable," then watched her blearily pull off her blouse and bra and fumble with the zipper on her skirt as she was forced to choke on the Principal's and the Constable's big dicks in turn. Dick and Charlie in turn had doffed their jackets and shirts and ties, dropped and kicked away their slacks as the room began to heat up with the sexual friction. It seemed to come suddenly that she was stripped down to her nylons and lacy white thong panties, her perky breasts with their big pink nipples bare and frame a river of slopping spittle from the epic double-fellatio session as her eyes rolled back in her head.

One of them, Charlie couldn't remember which, told her roughly to play with her pussy and get it ready for their dicks -- another sense of an invisible boundary being crossed there, but by then the train was going full-tilt and the brakeman was nowhere to be found -- and he remembered a savage intensity heating up the way he was thrusting his cock into her throat as he looked down and saw her kneeling up on the chair, her back arching and her fingers slipping down the front of her stockings and her panties as his big black nuts slapped wetly against her chin.

She started to moan around their cocks then, her firm young body writhing as her fingers strummed her budding clit and probed her wet pink folds. He found himself imagining the tight wetness of the channel those fingers were pumping into, then realizing he didn't have to imagine anything. And Charlie had come to an abrupt decision, giving her mouth back over to Dick as he walked around behind the bitch, yanking her wriggling hips back toward him and rrrrripping away the flimsy protection of her nylons from her pert rear and sopping panties... then tearing the panties with the force of total, imperative agency, flinging the shredded underthings away behind him as he lined up his cock with the bitch's dripping gash.

"Mmmmmhmmmphhh," she moaned, pulling her fingers away as she felt his broad cockhead probing the wet, hungry mouth of her cunt. Charlie dug his fingers into the soft skin of her hip, gritted his teeth, pulled back... and then drew a cock-stifled scream from the slut as he sheathed his full length in her tight, hot wetness with one single, domineering stroke: "MMMMHHHMMMPHHHHHH!"

He felt her spasming wetly around him, her juices sluicing all over his diamond-hard shaft and hanging balls as she wriggled and squealed like a stuck pig. He heard laughter, himself and Dick Rodney laughing as they speared her to the utmost at both ends, the bitch choking and gurgling and cumming all over the big black cock as it stretched out her tight, juicy little cunt. He savoured the sensation as her vaginal muscles gripped and gripped and gripped, milking him as her juices came squirting out around him again, again, again as she screamed and squealed all over the Constable's dick... until finally the tremors subsided into quivering and trembling, and he gave her ass a sharp slap and started his hips into motion, listening to the squelching sounds from her clutching cooze as he began to fuck it slowly, rhythmically, delighting in her moans as his massive anaconda began to withdraw and invade, withdraw and invade, mastering her over and over again with each thrust as her sloppy sex was driven mercilessly toward another climax.

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
232 Followers