Miss Lilly's Spring Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, bitch," he grunted as he fucked, all his gentle feelings for the slut boiled away in the crucible of forced sex as he gloried in taking and taking and taking what he wanted. "Take it all, whore... take that fucking dick... take it all..."

* * *

Jim Long had watched it all play out in front of him like a hallucination, the sweat pouring off him until he felt like he might melt away into a puddle right there. He had doffed his blazer and was hastily wiping the perspiration out of his eyes as poor Miss Lilly started to suck the Constable's ramrod-stiff prick, he was watching in disbelief as Principal Steele joined in instead of stopping it... and he was steadfastly ignoring the sizable tent in his own slacks as he tried to work up the guts to say something, to do something.

Then Charlie had walked around behind her, shredded her nylons and ripped off her panties... and tossed the latter behind him, straight into Jim's face.

He sat there stunned for a moment with the panties hanging off his glasses, just inhaling the sweet scent of her, knowing in that moment that he was lost. Finally he reached up, took hold of the torn lacy undergarment and held its sopping gusset to his nose, breathing deeply as his other hand finally got about investigating what was going on in his slacks. He had his short, chubby prick out for stroking by the time he tongued the fabric, the sweet flavour of feminine nectar redolent on his tastebuds as he watched Miss Lana take a full ten inches of hard black cock in her dripping, clutching cunt.

Guilt roiled in his guts as he watched, knowing that what he was seeing was wrong, was evil -- but it didn't stop him from wrapping those torn panties around his prick and revelling in the silken friction as he watched Miss Lilly get brutally pounded from both ends, squealing and wriggling as she sucked cock for all she was worth. He felt dizzy when, after several minutes of hard, deep thrusting, he saw the Principal pull out abruptly -- as if trying to preserve his load -- and watched her pussy squirt wetly all over the floor once, twice, three times... four.

A moment later, Dick Rodney was hauling her up from the chair and kicking it away, hooking his arms under her knees as she wrapped her slender arms around his bullish neck, forcing a deep, probing tongue-kiss on the sexy young blonde as he unceremoniously planted her wet cunt on his stiff prong. She gave little gasps into his mouth as he started to rut into her wet depths... then gave out a moan as she felt Charlie moving in behind her.

No way, thought Jim manically, bending forward for a better view. He's not going to...

Oh yes, he was going to. Lining up his enormous black meat-stick with the tight rearward pucker of her arse, Charlie Steele grimaced as he began to probe the girl's yielding, rubbery sphincter, drawing a guttural moan of abandon from her as she loosed her arms from around Rodney's shoulders and leaned back against his muscular chest. Circling around between the torrid threesome and the Principal's desk, angling for the best view he could get, Jim suddenly caught her eye as she looked languidly at him, her eyes glazed and distant behind those incongruous glasses as if in the grip of some drug -- and his heart nearly stopped as he saw her lazily put a hand up to her soft, pouty lips and bite down on a knuckle as Charlie began to maul her breasts with one hand while his massive tool, lubed with spit and pussy juice, began to force its way up her tightest place.

"Mmmmhhhnnggghhhh..." she moaned sensually, her eyes rolling back in her head as Charlie started to thrust his way inward in time with the urgent thrusts of Dick Rodney pummelling her dripping cooze. One inch, three inches, five, more... her moans grew deeper and wilder as the double-barrelled plundering of her tight young nether holes grew fuller and deeper, until both her paramours were sheathed balls-deep inside her, grunting and rasping like primates on the veldt competing to show their female which of them was strongest, most dominant, most brutal.

They were both growling at her amid the slap-slap-slap of flesh against flesh, calling her vile names, telling her she was a "skank" and a "bitch" and a "dirty fucking whore" and a "filthy little fuckslut." But from what Jim could see, it only seemed to heighten the pitch of her pleasure, her back arching as she writhed under the double pounding and her taut body glistened with sweat. As they used her more and more roughly, she leaned back and sucked on Charlie's tongue lasciviously, then began breathily urging on both men, gasping and grunting in time with their hard, searching thrusts as the double ravishment went on and on."Ohhhh... uhhhhgghhhhh-uughhh-ughhh-ughhhh-UGHHH... give me those cocks ohhhh ffffuuck... pound my pussy FUCK my fucking aaahhh-assss I'm gonna cuhhhuuummm... ughhh-ughhh-ughhh-ughhh-UGHHH-I'm-gonna-CUMMMM... ahhhhaahhhhh.... NNNNNGH-HHHNNNGHHHHHH!"

She stuffed her fist into her mouth to muffle her screams as she exploded wetly all over Dick Rodney's pistoning prick, the Constable gritting his teeth as his ability to hold out reached its limit. "Fuck, that's it," he grated. "Too fucking good, I'm gonna lose it..."

"Agghhhh, me too," Charlie concurred as his thrusts into her poop-chute grew faster and wilder.

"My mouth," she begged. "Please I want it ughhh-ughhh-ughhhh in my fucking mouth I wanna taste it..."

They hastily obliged her, pulling free from her spasming holes as she slid to her knees between them, both men grimacing as they rubbed their wets glans all over her, wanking themselves rapidly until fountains of hot, slimy jizz erupted all over her slavering tongue and painted her pretty features like some kind of prurient abstract painting, bullet after bullet of cum splattering her until her mouth was overflowing and face and throat were coated and she bright ropes of spunk dripping from her glasses and her chin and dappling her perky tits and tangled in her sweat-sodden hair. She swallowed it down avidly, her hands roaming all over trying to catch the dripping, streaming slime and gather it in fingerfuls for tongue to lap up, as if she were in a cum-eating frenzy, desperate to get every available drop of it down her gullet, even taking off her specs and licking them saucily before tossing them away into a corner of the office with a loud clatter.

Jim's cock was almost on the point of bursting as he watched it all play out, watched as Lana took hold of the slackening cocks of her ravishers and cleaned them with her mouth, milking their last drops of jism from them in the process as both men basked in the afterglow of their mad act of passion. She looked the picture of willingness to Jim; even the glazed, dissociated deadness of her eyes looked to him like a patina of wild lust as he held his cock in hand, afraid even to stroke it as he watched her, the last dregs of his guilt melting away as his mind served up the thought: She really loves it. The slut really loves it! And a pang of jealousy went through him as he suddenly wondered: So why shouldn't I have some?!

The ache in his hard-on was palpable. Jim wasn't a man who enjoyed the kind of energetic sex life at home that Principal Steele was always telling him about; in point of fact his wife, not the most passionate of women even in the flower of youth, now hardly touched him twice a year. If Charlie had succumbed to Miss Lilly's charms, he was reasoning to himself, what was poor old Jim Long to do? He practically had no choice. It's only fair... and just look at her! She must want it! She totally does!

Coming out of his reverie, Dick Rodney looked over at Jim, his eyes clearing as his mouth spread wide in a mocking grin that would have bugged the Vice Principal in a different situation. But it didn't bother him now. He was too focused on the flushed, sweaty form of Lana Lilly as the Constable said to her: "Nice work, Miss Lilly. Not too bad at all. But don't forget... there's one more member of the panel you need to satisfy."

Miss Lilly was suckling peaceably at the head of Charlie's slackening cock as Dick Rodney said the words and pointed. Lana looked over, saw Jim leaned against the Principal's desk with his six inches of manly glory gripped in his fist... and her expression went briefly blank, her body going rigid as her skin turned a shade paler. She threw a suddenly sickly look up at the Constable, who just nodded and gestured, get to it.

In a different, saner frame of mind, Jim Long would have been able to read the reflexive revulsion she'd betrayed in that moment. But awash in the sexual atmosphere and addled by his own lust, the sweaty fat man's mind rationalized that she'd been momentarily in awe of the unexpected girth of his member -- which in fairness was indeed unusually fat and bulbous for its length -- and he was more than happy to let himself be taken in by the naughty smile she forced herself to wear as she crawled over to him, more than happy to ignore the way that smile didn't reach her vacant gaze as she knelt at his feet.

As she reached out and took his bulbous prick in hand, Jim gave a groan, leaning back and abandoning himself to her expert attentions. For long minutes he luxuriated in the stroking of her fingers, her touch light and exquisite... but his groans grew louder as he started to thrust his hips, one hand reaching down to rub his chubby fingers through her sweat-slicked, matted hair as he tried to urge her mouth toward him, yearning for that warm, wet embrace the other two men had already sampled so thoroughly.

At first he felt her go stiff, as if resisting. But then the Constable said laughingly from behind her: "Come on, bitch, you know what you need to do." The resistance in her neck stiffened even further for a brief moment, but on a second urging from the Constable it finally crumbled.

Jim Long himself was oblivious to the mighty pong of sweat that Lana Lilly had to grimace her way through to get to his cock, and even more oblivious to the way she had to fight for air against the sharp stink of him as she spread her mouth wide to accommodate his thick, ugly prick. All he knew was that the warm wetness of her mouth felt like heaven as it enveloped him. He gritted his teeth, putting both hands on her shapely skull as he pressed her mouth firmly down, grinning with pleased surprise as he felt her convulsing as her nose pressed into his reeking pubes and she came to the verge of gagging and retching.

Huh, didn't think I was that long, he thought abstractly to himself as he revelled in the sensation... then, holding her head in place, he began to waggle and thrust his hips, his full belly jiggling like an enormous pudding as he began to fuck her face the way he'd seen the others do. "Glllucckhh gllaackkhh aaggllhcckhhh ugghhlccckhhhh," she gulped miserably around his prick, the sounds carrying unmistakable notes of disgust and rejection that were completely lost on him as he forced his member to the back of her throat, thoroughly enjoyed the slap of his balls against her chin as he thought to himself: Yeah... yeah... yeah... this is how we do it, this is how to be a man, oh yeahhh...

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Dick Rodney watching with a shit-eating grin, Charlie wearing a sadder and more resigned expression. And then he saw something else that at first he thought he was imagining; a tiny, almost imperceptible movement of the handle on the office door. The door he'd locked. Jim watched it abstractly at first, barely registering the sight as he went on fucking Lana's pretty, tear-streaked face, feeling the sap rising in his balls and listening to her gagging and coughing and spluttering beneath him and caring about little else. But then he saw the door handle unmistakably turning, turning... and a sudden bolt of insight shot through him.

Mrs. Salinas has a key.

The rising pitch of his orgasm was suddenly stalled as he pulled Lana's mouth up off his prick, just in time to see the door swing open soundlessly and the curvaceous forty-something Latina secretary come sneaking in on tiptoes, her feet in stockings and her pumps held loosely in one hand. He looked at her dizzily as the olive-skinned Ecuadorian brunette's smouldering eyes met his and she put a finger to her full lips, urging him to quiet as she swung the door shut behind her just as silently as she'd come. A mixture of relief that she wasn't storming in and busting them all and confusion at her conspiratorial behaviour washing through the fat Vice Principal, and not knowing what else to do, he pushed Miss Lilly's mouth back down on him, not even noticing her whinge of distress as his stinking prick forced its way back into her mouth.

"Hlllckhhh hhllllcckhhh hlllkccchhh hlllkccchhh," Miss Lilly gagged and slobbered helplessly over Jim's man-meat as Mrs. Salinas watched the spectacle with eager, shining eyes. She must have been listening from outside, Jim realized suddenly, his prick hardening further as he found himself suddenly seeing the Principal's secretary in a new light, as it came clear to him that whatever she'd heard at the door had gotten the handsome Latin beauty horny as hell. And it came to him that she was, truly -- although he'd been accustomed to thinking of her as a married woman and filtering her out of any sexual frame of reference -- she was a truly sexy creature in her own right, her body fit and well-toned, her breasts high and firm under her blouse, her firm thighs rubbing together with lust as she seemed to thoroughly enjoy watching the hot young blonde debase herself.

Mrs. Salinas' eyes met his again as one of her hands buried itself between her thighs, digging into the thick fabric of her pencil skirt as she squirmed around it and licked those full red lips... and Jim felt as if the top of his head were coming off as he found himself the focal point of the attention of not one, but two beautiful women.

Neither Charlie nor Dick had noticed her stealthy entry yet. But she fixed that a moment later, making both men practically jump out of their skin as she said in a sultry, thickly-accented voice: "Now boys, how mean of you to not invite me at your party."

* * *

She admitted it to herself: Graciela Salinas had never much liked the little upstart Lana Lilly.

From the first moment that pert , foxy blonde had strutted into the halls of Barrymore Collegiate, the Latina beauty had felt herself uncomfortably eclipsed. All the men who'd been accustomed to flirting with her suddenly seemed to find her invisible... most painfully of all the Principal. Not that she'd ever had any intentions of taking anything further than flirting, particularly with Charlie who she knew was happily married -- just like herself -- but there was no harm in a little fantasy, a little gentle by-play. She'd never realized how important a spice that had been to her days until that skinny little Anglo skank had showed up and taken it all from her so abruptly.

Of course she'd tried being nice anyway. Tried sharing with her, telling her stories, tried to befriend her. But it didn't help that Miss Lilly, who was friendly and charming with everyone else, seemed to have a curious inability to see Mrs. Salinas as anything more than ethnic decoration -- like some kind of exotic painting or sculpture or a recording of the Chiquita banana mascot, something you glanced at with amusement for a while and then completely forgot about. She'd even done it today, when Graciela had tried to calm her clearly jagged nerves with a good story about how her mother had taught her in the kitchen that a good dish started with a good frame of mind. Miss Lilly had barely even seemed to register it, sweeping past her as soon as she was given the go-ahead to go in. As if she was nothing.

That more than anything else made her more than just dislike Miss Lilly. She'd found herself filing her nails angrily at her desk, trying to take her mind off her fury as she thought of all manner of unpleasant things that she'd like to see befall the stuck-up blonde bitch. She'd been so lost in her thoughts, in fact, that she'd had no inkling that something strange was happening in the Principal's office behind her until her intercom buzzed her to life and Principal Steele's voice informed her curtly that there were to be "absolutely" no disturbances.

That had caught her attention. She'd set down her nail file, her ears straining as she leaned over in her desk to try and catch some hint of what was happening in there. A minute later, she thought she heard something... but it took another few minutes before she could quite believe what she was hearing. It couldn't be, she thought disbelievingly, but there was no mistaking those low murmurings, or the subtle wet sounds that could be heard in between them.

She was hearing the sounds of sex.

The realization had bust across her brain with a shock... at first of outrage, but it was followed hard upon by an even more profound surge of dark delight. None of the fantasies of ill fortune she'd concocted for her rival had even approached the possibility of her being somehow trapped into sex in the office behind her, in this moment, in the midst of what was supposed to be her performance review. Something incredible had happened in that office after Miss Lilly had gone sashaying in there, all sunny smiles and confidence. Mrs. Salinas didn't know what... but the thought of it, the mental image of what had to be happening in there right now, was impossibly delicious.

She'd caught her breath, frozen for a moment by unexpected good fortune. Then she'd sprung into action, hastily printing up a sign that read MAIN OFFICE CLOSED FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. She'd pasted it to the window of the front door as she'd locked it -- turning away as she did so a young male student who'd already been sent to the Principal's office; "Go, shoo," she told him hastily, "go for run laps in gym or some things like that" — and closed all the blinds, shutting her desk and the salacious sounds echoing through the door beyond it into a twilight dimness.

For a while thereafter she'd paced, her heart pounding, working up her courage as the sounds of sex grew sharper, louder, hotter beyond that door. She bit her lip as she clearly heard Mr. Steele's voice say "Take it all, bitch," heard Miss Lilly's sweet little voice skirling up into a muffled squeal as flesh began to slap against flesh. She wheeled her chair next to the door and listened through the keyhole as her cunt grew hotter and wetter by the moment, her thighs squirming as she listened to the little blonde slut being put through her paces, moaning and crying out and begging for more dick, her babbling at one point making it clear that she was being penetrated in the pussy and the ass at the same time. That had Mrs. Salinas moaning in her own turn, her hands clenching as her thighs rubbed and writhed around the torrid, wet yearning in her slit... then her hands running all over her body and squeezing her breasts as she listened to their passion crest and heard the little whore begging for cum in her mouth.

At that moment she came to a point of decision. I'm going in there. Pulling her chair away from the door, she'd tentatively tried the doorknob... and finding it locked, she'd gone back over to her desk, rummaging for keys that it seemed to take an eternity to find. Finally she'd found them, picked out the key to the Principal's office, hesitated a moment and then quietly pulled over her patent leather pumps, holding them in one hand as she'd tip-toed to the door with the other... slipped the key into the lock as slowly and quietly as she could, turned it, and...