Miss Lilly's Spring Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers

... as she'd slipped in, the sight that greeted her was like Christmas come early. Principal Steele and Constable Rodney were standing either side of the office like Adonis statues framing a tableau, gloriously muscled and naked save for their socks and boxers, their magnificent cocks swinging free, semi-hard and sheened with wetness. Directly in front of her, Jim Long loomed in front of the Principal's desk, ugly and fat and repulsively sweaty, with the flushed, glowingly naked Miss Lilly kneeling in front of him, the rearward peep of her slightly gaped arse and dripping pink slit looking more gorgeous than Graciela had imagined. She met Jim's eyes with a conspiratorial wink and put her finger to her lips as she silently closed and re-locked the door behind her, and soon the Vice Principal came back to himself, pulling the young beauty's mouth onto him, his lumpy features transfigured by passion as Lana started gagging in loud disgust and revulsion on the fat man's prick as he forced her head up and down, up and down. Graciela watched the disgraced blonde with a mixture of envy at her beauty and salacious satisfaction at her torment.

Madre de Dios, this is hot, she thought as she took a couple of quiet, stockinged steps in, breathed the scent of sex heavy on the air and watched Jim watching her while he fucked the hot young teacher's throat. Graciela parted her lips provocatively as she stuffed a hand between her thighs and grinned as she watched a deliriously sappy gran spread over his face. She could feel her hot nectar dripping down around her panties and sliding down her thighs inside her nylons, and suddenly decided that she'd waited long enough.

"Now boys," she said aloud, gratified to see Dick and Charlie jump as they registered her presence: "How mean of you to not invite me at your party."

She saw the two men freeze in panic, saw Lana Lilly's body go rigid with shock at the sound of her voice -- though Jim kept a hand firmly on her head and stymied her efforts to turn around as he forced her to keep her warm, wet ministrations to his member going -- but then saw a mixture of confusion and then delight come into their eyes as the sexy Latina secretary tossed her shoes into a corner and came striding forward, unbuttoning her blouse and grinning lasciviously.

"Heh," Dick Rodney said finally, with a wicked-sounding chuckle. "How, uh... thoughtless of us, Mrs. Salinas. Our apologies."

"Graciela..." Charlie's voice was husky. The secretary's eyes met his as, for the first time, she let him see the full extent of her lust for him shining from her dark eyes, smiling saucily at him as she winked and tossed her blouse aside, reaching back to unhook her bra. His gaze was unfocused, like a man in a dream... but she could see him responding to her, see the twitch of life returning to his awesome member. I always knew you wanted me, too, she thought gleefully.

"No need for to say nothing, Charlie," she said. "I would not miss party like this for whole world." Looking down at Miss Lilly, still gagging and spluttering around Jim Long's sweaty, bulbous prick, she added conversationally: "Our little niña here, she has been... how you say, naughty, yes? She is being punished?"

"Oh yes," Dick grinned. "Extremely naughty. Been working as a puta in her off hours, isn't that so, Miss Lilly?" Strolling over behind her, he landed a hard smack on one of her firm buttocks, turning it a light shade of pink as she gave a muffled, sobbing squeal through the mouthful of stinking cock.

"Really. Oh my, how bad a girl." Mrs. Salinas' eyes shone with a mixture of lust and triumph as she looked down at her despoiled rival, tossing her bra aside to reveal lush D-cup breasts capped with stiff brown nipples. As she reached back to unzip the top of her skirt, she went on: "Maybe you could use for some little... help to punish such a little puta?"

Dick's grin grew wider. "Of course we could. Couldn't we, gents?"

"Nnngngghhlkcchhhh gglllaaackkhhhh..." moaned Miss Lilly in despair as Jim Long's fat belly wiggled in her face and his balls slapped her chin and she could plainly feel the situation spiralling further into the surreal. Nobody else said anything; nobody had to. As Mrs. Salinas let her skirt fall, slipping down her long legs to pool around her feet, she watched the girl's body tense in anticipation as the older woman -- now wearing just lacy black panties and nylons -- stepped up and crouched close behind her.

"Naughty puta," the Latina beauty whispered in the blonde's ear as Miss Lilly choked miserably on Jim Long's ugly cock. "You like it to suck so much, don't you? You are such bad girl. I always know." Teasingly, she traced a hand down Lana's spine as she spoke, down and down, finally cupping one of her firm buttocks as she brought her other hand up and insinuated it between the young hottie's firm thighs, sliding her fingers across the moist, hot groove of her sex.

"Nnnnhhhnnggglllkchhh hhhnnggghhhh..." the blonde moaned as those clever fingers started to work on her, manualizing her stiff clit before dipping deep into her honeypot and stirring it, the sensuous circuit repeating itself once, twice, thrice and more as Mrs. Salinas slipped one finger up her tight cunt, then two fingers, then three, her sweet fluids anointing the Latina seductress' digits as her hips writhed, her desire rising against her will even through her disgust at the reeking prick pumping mercilessly into her pretty mouth.

As the slut's body started to respond, her cooze clutching greedily at the invading fingers, Mrs. Salinas picked up the pace of her assault, twisting four of her fingers into a probing wedge with her thumb positioned underneath. Loud, wet slurping sounds came out of Miss Lilly's cunt as those four fingers began to pump their way home, making her moan with passion as they filled her deliciously and that clever thumb tormented and teased her hot clit with every inward stroke. Before long, the Latina beauty's face was flushed with excitement as she finger-fucked that young pussy with growing vigour, smacking first one firm ass-cheek and then the other as the storm of sensation radiating out from her violated sex made Lana Lilly suck and lick the Vice Principal's bulging cock more and more avidly, her eyes going wide.

That lustily sucking mouth proved too much for Jim Long. "Ahhh... ahhh damn I'm... I'm gonna aggghhhh..."

He pulled Lana's mouth down to the root of his reeking cock as his nuts began to jump, firing volley after volley of hot jism down her throat as her body tensed up and went writhing helplessly over the edge into a wild climax of her own, her juices splashing out around Mrs. Salinas' pumping fingers as her cunt clutched and squirted, clutched and squirted, clutched and squirted again and again while she fought dizzily to choke down the seaweedy, slimy waves of spunk that threatened to drown her. "NNNGGHHHLCCCCKHHHHH! GLLLCCKKKHHHHHH AGGHHLLAACKKKHH!" she gurgled as the confusing cocktail of revulsion and ecstasy swamped her senses and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Finally Jim Long released her and staggered back, slumping against the desk and then sliding down to plop on the floor as his legs went rubbery underneath him. Lana gasped in lungfuls of air as leftover spunk came busting out her mouth and streaming down her chin, and she let out several loud squeals as Mrs. Salinas kept brutally finger-fucking her, drawing her orgasm out and out until finally she collapsed to the floor, shuddering and twitching as the sexy Latina licked her dripping fingers and filled the room with tinkling laughter.

"Naughty little niña," she chided. "So much you come, just like that? Now look what you do."

She gestured to either side of them, to where the Principal and the Constable stood, both breathing hard and stroking prodigious members that had reared back up to full mast, engorged again with throbbing lust. As Lana lifted her head, looked back up over her shoulder and saw them, ready for another round, a moment of naked terror flashed from her eyes as the realization plainly hit home that her ordeal was just beginning. Graciela laughed again at that look, grinning wickedly as Lana's eyes came back to meet hers, vulnerable and pleading... but no amount of pleading would persuade the debauched secretary to relinquish the sweet revenge of this moment. "Yes, you make them all hard again... and you make me wet, too. You must to do something for us, si?"

Standing up, Mrs. Salinas took hold of the waistband of her nylons -- and of the panties underneath -- and peeled them slowly and seductively down her long legs, stepping free of them as she welcomed the feel of the air on her wet sex. Tossing away the underthings, she crooked a finger at Dick Rodney and gestured to him to lie down on the burgundy rug, a direction he obeyed with grinning alacrity. As he lay there with his prick rearing up toward the ceiling, Mrs. Salinas captured Lana's gaze again and crooked a finger at her.

"Now you come sit on it, puta," she said huskily. "You come sit on that nice big polla and lick Mama Graciela's tasty concha, si?" When the blonde hesitated, she stomped a foot and clapped her hands and said: "Andale! Don't make me to spank you, now..."

Wearily, looking defeated and resigned, Miss Lilly got up on all fours and crawled back toward them from the desk, her eyes dull as she slid over top of the Constable's hard body and reached back to line up his rampant weapon with the mouth of her twat. As she did so, Graciela stepped forward above her, pulling her head back and grinning at her as she pulled the sexy young slut's face into her wet, fragant pussy.

"Mmmmphhhhh!" Miss Lilly gave a muffled cry into a mouthful of glistening cunt-flesh as Dick Rodney slammed her down on his pole without further ado. The slap-slap-slap of her flesh against his grew into a loud rhythm as the blonde obediently started to work her hot cock-socket up and down his pulsating meat-stick, tentatively starting to lick and suckle at the secretary's pussy as she rode the cop with growing vigour, looking for all the world like a practised whore.

"Ahhhh..." Mrs. Salinas moaned as she felt the girl's tongue begin to work, but after a moment she pulled Miss Lilly's head back and dealt her a little slap across the face, making her gape up at her mistress in open-mouthed shock. "Come on puta, you can do better than that, si? Get in there and eat it for like you mean it," Graciela snarled at her before pulling her face back into her fragrant folds. And perhaps it was the stimulation of the hard cock mastering her tight love tunnel, or the sheer filthiness of the surreal situation, but sure enough Miss Lilly started licking and sucking at that sex more and more hungrily, driving her tongue in deep, sweeping up to suckle at the older woman's fat clit, abandoning herself to the Sapphic act as she slammed her snatch down on the cop's prick harder and harder, her quim squelching wetly as her ardour began to rise.

Luxuriating in the sensation of Miss Lilly's submissive, horny cunnilingus, Mrs. Salinas found her eyes locked with Charlie Steele's. The Principal looked for all the world like he was walking in a dream and waiting to wake up, but in the meantime his ten-inch marvel of a member was rampant and ready to go to work. Graciela wanted it... but not yet. There were other uses it might be put to, first. Crooking her finger at him, his secretary pointed down at Miss Lilly -- grinning wickedly as she indicated another hole that needed attention. After a moment, he bared his teeth in something like a grin and moved to comply.

"Mmmmmhhhmmmphhhh... MMMMHHMMHHH...." Miss Lilly groaned into Graciela's dripping cooze as she felt the Principal's massive frame squatting over her, the heat of his enormous dong pressing in against her tight brown star, the little slut wriggling and humping Rodney's prick even faster as the imminence of a fresh double fuck sent her libido into overdrive. Her guttural moan announced the thick intrusion of Charlie's big black dick as she started to eat Mrs. Salinas' cunt with desperate abandon, as if trying to vent an excess of sexual energy through the most graphic tongue-fucking and clit-suckling she could manage as the massive log hot man-meat stretched out her tightest place, the hard cocks sawing into her in an alternating rhythm that was clearly driving her wild. "MMMMMmmmmHMMMPHHHH-MMMMHHHMMPHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed as she endured her second perverted double pounding, each sloppy stroke of Rodney's cock into her cunt sounding wetter than the last.

Mrs. Salinas threw her head back and lost herself in the rush to orgasm as Miss Lilly's hungry mouth did its work. "Ayyy... so goood little puta ohhhh you eat it sooo goooood...." she crooned, grinding her dripping twat all over that pretty face, smothering the blonde skank with it as she felt the moment of crisis approaching, biting her lip and going rigid as she felt her sugar walls quivering and spasming around that plunging tongue, the moment coming closer and closer and closer until... "Aiiiieeeeeee!" She arched her back and howled lustily at the ceiling as her juices flooded out copiously, filling Lana's mouth and covering her face in sweet nectar as the bitch swallowed it down as fast as she could.

Poor Lana was gulping and gasping and grunting as Graciela let her head go and she flopped down to share the taste of Latina cunt-nectar in a deep kiss with Rodney, writhing helplessly under the punishing rhythm of the two virile men as she was ruthlessly double-fucked toward another devastating climax. She moaned, she cried out, she begged loudly to be fucked harder, to be fucked like a whore, and gritting their teeth intently, Charlie and Dick obliged her -- treating her to a truly degrading pounding punctuated by graphic squelching and farting sounds from her hard-pressed nether holes. Mrs. Salinas sat back on the carpet, gently rubbing her sex in the afterglow of orgasm as she watched the slut lose herself completely under the spell of rampant, rutting prick, laughing to see the stuck-up bitch so totally debauched.

Before long, Lana was going rigid and crying out: "Awwwhawww fuck I can't help it I'm cumming I'm CUMMIINNNNGG..." And Graciela crawled around to peek at the rear view, watching Miss Lilly's juices sluice all over Rodney's prick as she exploded in ecstasy while the two big dicks stretched out her bloated holes. Squealing and sobbing as the orgasm drew out, her nectar squirting and splashing around the cop's deep-plunging dick, the young blonde seemed to go into a swoon... but Steele and Rodney were on their second round, their hard-ons primed for more action yet, and they were far from done with her.

Graciela laughed gaily and clapped as they two men roughly hauled the rookie teacher into a new position, folding her legs over until her knees were positioned either side of her head and her sopping cunt was right over her pretty face. The sexy secretary had a perfect view as the two well-muscled studs began to take turns on Lana in this position, standing over and driving their pricks piledriver-style into her clutching quim as she moaned helplessly. It took only a few couple dozen hard strokes from each dick in this position to bring her off hard, each man pulling free to watch in fascination as she frigged her clit madly and her pussy squirted wetly all over her face.

By the third time around this merry-go-round pistoning of pleasure, Miss Lilly was thoroughly soiled from her breasts to the top of her head in her own sexual juices and seemed barely to know where she was. Finally the Constable reached the limit of his endurance, rutting into the bitch frantically and grinding his prick balls-deep as the moment of crisis arrived, flooding the blonde's tight young cunt with white-hot cum as she came off again... and this time, when he pulled out, her squirting juices brought a healthy dollop of thick jism along with them, streaming all over the pretty girl's face as she moaned in exhausted ecstasy and tried her best to lap up all the tasty fluid.

As Charlie Steele stepped up for a final at-bat, his eyes and Mrs. Salinas' met. The horny secretary began to lazily masturbate herself as she watched up line up his massive prick... this time taking Miss Lilly's tight ass, making her cry out as he drove down into the dank heat of her bowels while he jammed three thick fingers into her sloppy quim. Squealing and jolting under his powerful thrusts, it wasn't long before Lana was squirting yet again, her juices jetting out and soaking her more powerfully than ever as the Principal's thrusts quickened toward the crisis point.

Finally he pulled free of her tight asshole with a loud pop and lunged forward, keeping his eyes locked with Graciela's as he tea-bagged Miss Lilly's pretty face, the young beauty obediently licking and sucking his salty balls as he wanked furiously. His secretary began to rub her dripping twat just as furiously to match him, the pair of them masturbating in harmony until he finally reared up toward her and unleashed bullet after bullet of streaming jism to splash against the Latina lovely's naked skin, the sensation driving her over the edge as her pussy spasmed and her juices flooded into the palm of her hand in response, wave after wave of amazing climax washing through her.

For a moment, the two of them just stared at each other in a shared eternity of perverse, salacious passion that they'd never dreamed of sharing. But gradually, the room reasserted itself, and Mrs. Salinas looked past him to where Lana Lilly now lay stretched out on the carpet, quiescent, looking barely conscious. Graciela lazily gathered up a fingerful of Principal Steele's splashed jism and brought it to her mouth, sucking and swallowing it as she looked pensively around the room.

She saw that Dick Rodney had stumbled over to claim a wooden chair that had been lying on the floor as if kicked over, righting it and slumping into it with agreeable weariness... but with his eyes still on Lana Lilly's soiled, naked form, watching intently as the last helpings of his latest load of spunk bubbled out of her pink quim. She looked over to her left and saw that Jim Long, leaning against the desk near her, was watching Miss Lilly too... had probably been watching that whole latest round of perverted fucking, and was sporting a fresh, bulbous hard-on as a result. And then she looked back at Miss Lilly with a wicked smile as Principal Steele came over and sat down beside her, the two of them leaning against the heavy oaken desk together as Graciela nodded at the blonde slut and gave a little chuckle.

"I don't know, Charlie," she said. "Do you think maybe she has have enough?"

"Yeah," he rumbled in his deep baritone, putting one of his big arms around her as she leaned into him, a curious note of regret in his voice. "Enough and then some."

"Well..." she considered for a moment and then reached down to give his cock a squeeze, grinning as she saw it twitch in preparation for round three. "Maybe she has have enough from you. This time I want you. But you know... poor Señor Long still haven't fuck her. This is no fair, yes?"

Charlie gave her a strange look. "You're really... enjoying this, huh?"

"And so? Aren't you?" she said, giving his cock a longer squeeze this time. "I just want that everyone in our little party should having fun. Is not so bad."

CyranoJ
CyranoJ
233 Followers