Miss Lilly's Spring Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was growing ragged as her hand began to work on him, stroking him slowly, his prick growing steadily stiffer. Finally he said: "Whatever you say... I guess there ain't no sense turning back now, is there?"

"No," she agreed succinctly. "Is no sense at all." And pitching her voice a little louder, she called over to Miss Lilly in sing-song tones: "Hola little pu-taaaa... wakey-wakey! You got more work for to do..."

* * *

The mocking voice impinged on Lana Lilly's reeling brain, bringing her back from lassitude in which she'd been floating. She heard herself whimper as she twitched, her sore holes pulsing, her whole being feeling thoroughly despoiled as she thought reflexively: No, no, please no more, I can't take any more...

But the dreadful bargain had already been struck, her double life damning her to this surreal ordeal in sexual hell, and she knew she dared do no less than obey them, to satisfy these weird, perverted doppelgangers that had somehow replaced her colleagues and decided to abuse her over and over again for their own demonic pleasure.

At first she'd floated outside herself, pretending it was all happening to someone else. There was no shame in the crude and filthy things she said and did in a bid to get it over with quickly, the foul names they rained down on her, the involuntary response of her body to their plundering tools... no shame in any of it. It wasn't her. She had been floating above the scene, aloof, feeling a detached pity for the poor girl who'd been reduced to this -- a more degrading ordeal by far than what she'd endured as a "Party Partner" at the hands of the mysterious Sonny and his perverted friend -- simply to keep a "legitimate" job that paid a pittance.

There had come a point, though, when she couldn't float above any longer. When she'd found herself face to face with Jim Long's ugly genitalia and overpowering reek of sweat and known that she had to go all the way, had to put that vile thing of his in her mouth. The stink of it seemed to hang in her nostrils even now, had brought her utterly into herself and the nausea wracking her body as she'd faced the inescapable fact that it was her doing these things, her being abused and exploited this way, her who was squealing and writhing under the punishment as they called her a bitch and a slut and a whore... her body betraying her and giving up its squirting, orgasmic tribute as she was taken again and again.

She was trapped in her body, now, trapped in this terrible room and this horrible, endless, surreal orgy. But who was she? What was she? Confusion reigned in her fractured mind, and a terrible voice deep inside was whispering to her. It was her father's cold, dismissive voice, and it had only one answer: Whore. Whore. Whore. WHORE.

She recoiled from it. It wasn't true... was it? It couldn't be true.

Events had taken an even darker turn when Mrs. Salinas had appeared from nowhere, looking for all the world like some evil succubus, and suddenly become ringmaster of the perverse assault. The evil, the hate in the woman's eyes had made her shudder deep inside; what had Lana done to make the secretary hate her so much, revel in her suffering and debasement so openly? Mrs. Salinas' fingers forcing her to orgasm as she'd gagged down Jim Long's filthy cum, Mrs. Salinas' mocking voice, her fragrant cunt covering Lana's face in its juices, her tinkling laughter as she inspired the men to fresh heights of depravity that had reached their climax with Lana looking up at them in despair as they pounded her cunt and forced her to squirt all over her own face, an experience that made her head swim with its sheer filthiness. Principal Steele's balls on her tongue as some inner demon had seized her and made her frig herself to another orgasm while she carried out her first tea-bagging.

It had to be enough, she'd thought as that last round had ended. It had to be over. But now, as she stirred herself, rolled over onto her belly, forced herself up in response to that nasty, jeering succubus voice, she realized it wasn't over. Not yet.

Mrs. Salinas swam into focus in front of her, naked and sitting chummily beside Principal Steele and wanking his enormous prick as she nestled in the crook of his muscular arm. The Latina grinned at her evilly and nodded to her left... and Lana had to fight down the urge to double over and retch as she looked over to see Jim Long gazing at her with wet, shiny, hopeful eyes, his face sheened with sweat and his ugly cock poking up from under his gross belly in its fully-hard glory.

Oh God, no, not him again... oh Jesus God, no, I can't fucking do it... The disgust that welled up in her had to show in her face, but as before, the fat Vice Principal seemed curiously blind to it, or maybe didn't care. He was already struggling awkwardly to his feet and advancing on her as she cringed back from him, shaking her head in unconscious denial.

"Come on, sweetie," he was saying in his nasal voice. "Why don't you stand up and bend over for old Jim? It won't be too much for you, I promise... I'll be good to you."

She wanted to vomit. She wanted to run. She wanted to scream. She wanted to punch him in the balls and then plant a fist in his fat, ugly coward's face and shut that whiny nasal voice up forever. And cold despair claimed her as she realized she could do none of these things.

Shuddering in revulsion, she looked up at him. He had a clammy, chubby-fingered hand outstretched. She looked at it for a long, long time, looked back at Mrs. Salinas and then at Mr. Steele, who was watching her with the detached academic curiosity with which a man might watch an ant frying under a magnifying glass. There was to be no escape, she realized. No mercy. She had no choice; the bargain had already been struck.

She looked up at Jim. She smiled a radiant smile that cost her a piece of her soul. And she took his hand.

Before she knew it he had her turned around and bent over in front of him, her hands bracing on her thighs as she stared straight ahead in numb resignation. He was stepping in behind her and nudging her firm young thighs apart. She realized with a fresh wave of disgust that he was so fat he had to drape his belly over her buttocks to get his thick, stubby prick into position. One of his hands took hold of her shoulder as the other maneuvered his hard manhood, trying to line it up with a suitable orifice.

In front of her, sitting casually in the chair that she'd first occupied when she'd come in, was Constable Rodney. He was grinning at her obvious discomfiture, his eyes as cold and threatening as ever. She wanted to spit at him, to sneer, to tell him he was a rapist asshole who deserved to die in a fire. She could do none of these things, and so she simply returned his gaze blankly and waited for the latest punishment to be over.

A moment later, though, her eyes widened as she realized which hole Jim Long was planning to take. The thick, bulbous protrusion was probing at the mouth of her sore, inflamed asshole, already wrecked by multiple ravishings bestowed by Principal Steele's prodigious member. Oh shit, she thought, and started to say: "Uhhh, Jim, wait, I don't think I want it therrreee aaaahhhaaaaggghhhhh..."

Her protest trailed off in a sob of pain as the fat man battered his way into her sore back passage heedlessly, his breathing heavy as he sheathed his full length inside her, his cock so thick and misshapen that even though it didn't penetrate nearly as deep as Steele's had, it still stretched her in new and painful ways. "Uuhhhuggghhhh," she gave a moan of agonized nausea and rejection that Long was probably mistaking for passion as he held his throbbing prick inside her for a moment... and then began to fuck.

Lana's body was numb but for the painful, joyless chafing thrusts of the unwanted prick into her poop-chute. Hoping she could get him to finish faster, she began to approximate moans of desire and pleasure, and sure enough he leaned in over her -- his oily sweat spattering her back -- and started trash-talking. "Oh yeahh..." he said in that comically nasal voice. "You like that, don't you? You like that..."

"Uggghhh uggghhhh yeeaaahhh," she groaned dutifully. "I love it... I love your big dick, Jim..."

"You want it harder, bitch?" She fought down an urge to laugh hysterically as her utterly failed to make the word bitch sound as badass-pimp as he plainly wanted it to. "You want me fuck your ass nice and hard?"

"Ohhhh yeaaahhh Jim," she encouraged him, rolling her eyes and grimacing as he started to rut into her harder. "Fuck your little bitch Jim... I love your cock in my ass, Jim..."

"Don't worry," he said then. "Old Jim won't forget to be good to you, baby... he won't forget..."

And then suddenly, the fat man was reaching around her, his hand questing underneath until his fat digits found the lips of her cunt. And with a degree of finesse that was thoroughly unexpected, a pair of those questing fingers were sliding up her moist passage as his thumb found her clit, and began to stroke it.

Suddenly, something inside her began to change.

"Unnnnhhhh..." She heard the moan pass her lips, her eyes going wide with surprise as she realized that this time it was unfeigned. What he was doing to her pussy, as his fingers began to pump their way in and out and his thumb began to strum her stiff clit... it was making her skin tingle, making her sex wetter, making her sugar walls quiver in appreciation. It... it felt good.

Her beautiful face clouded with confusion as the sweet sensations mixed with the painful thrusting in her ass. Which itself was... getting less painful, was starting to feel... different? It was still the disgusting fat man behind her, his reek was still in her nostrils, he still sickened her... So how can it... how does it... feel good?

"Yeah," he grunted as he butt-fucked her. Somehow, though... his nasal voice didn't sound quite as ridiculous. "Feel good, doesn't it baby? Told you I'd be good to you..."

As he said it, a third fat digit worked its way up her sopping cunt. "Ahhhh... Ahhhhhh..." she heard herself moan, tossing her head back and forth as she tried to shake the sensations that were making her velvety walls clutch wetly at his fingers... those nice, fat fingers that were actually stretching her pussy quite delightfully as his thumb continued to wickedly torment her clit, making her hotter and wetter, making her wriggle and writhe as she clapped a hand over her mouth to try to stifle the moans that were coming unbidden now. "Mmmmhmmmmm mmmmmmm-mmmmm-nnnggghhh-nggghhh-nggghhh uggghh-ughhhh ahhhhhHAAAHHHhhhhhh...." What the fuck... what the fuck is happening... why am I... feeling this...

Their flesh was slapping loudly together now as Jim picked up his pace, his chubby prick pulling all the way out of her tight ass and ramming all the way in with each stroke. Lana was barely conscious now of the way her body was jolting back and back and back to meet each thrust, the pain fading in favour of a dark pleasure, the feeling of a rather deliciously hard girth stretching and gaping her sphincter with a pleasing crudeness. It was actually a nice change from the deep reamings Principal Steele had given her, the cock just broad enough to make its presence felt while still fitting comfortably inside her, hot and hard, strangely arousing... her back was arching, the muscles in her taut thighs flexing as she drove herself back onto it, growing more intrigued by the sensation with each thrust.

"Awwwwhhaawwww.... AWWWWWW shiiiitt..." Her moan of passion was very real now, disturbingly so, confusingly so as his managed to force a fourth finger into her dripping, clutching squack. The heat in her pussy was rising, molten butterflies fluttering in her stomach as those four fat fingers stretched her snatch out divinely, her body sheening with sweat as she began to writhe with pleasure. And she realized suddenly: He... he's gonna make me cum! He's gonna make me cum while I'm taking his dick in my ass!

The repeated jolting from his cock and wicked ministrations of his chubby fingers were combining to scatter her thoughts. She had a vague sense that this shouldn't be happening, but her mind couldn't hold onto it. She remembered thinking he stank, but she couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary now. She was wriggling, as if part of her was trying to get her vulnerable pussy away from the corrupting touch of his fingers, but nothing could shake those pumping, stroking sausage-like digits as they worked her honeypot up to a boil.

Jim's free hand grabbed her by the hair, jerking her head back almost painfully as he grunted: "You want it harder, bitch? You want me to fuck your ass nice and hard?"

"Ohhhhhh ugghhhh ooooohhhhh fuuuuuck yeaaaaahhhahhhhh..." she moaned, this time in complete sincerity as his fingers started pumping her cooze more rapidly in time with the accelerating thrusts of his thick, bulbous prick. She didn't even realize what she was saying as she babbled: "Fffffuck your little bitch ugghhhh-ughhhh-agghhhh I love your cock in my asssss ugghhh-aghhhhh..."

"That's a good little bitch ohhh yeahhh," he said as he reamed her. "You gonna cum for me, you little slut?"

"Awwwwhhawww UGGHHhhhh ughhh-ughh-ughhh-auughhh-UGHHH!" Her eyes were wide and wild as his four-fingered invasion of her cooze grew mercilessly deep and rapid, her cunt squelching loudly around him as her ass swallowed his prick and she felt the big blow building deep inside her. His fingers were pounding her, his palm slapping her clit, his cock fucking her faster and harder as the she writhed and moaned and the moment came closer... closer... closer... "Awwwww-HHHAWWwwww fuuuck I'm CUMMING!" she squealed at last as her juices starting jetting out around his pumping fingers and her eyes rolled from the waves of ecstatic sensation washing out from her stuffed cunt and ass. "I'm fucking CUMMING with your COCK in my ASS awwww FUCK!"

The yowls of climax seemed like they were coming from outside her as the orgasm jolted through her body like an electric current, and she rode the lighting several times over as his frigging fingers drew out the sensation until finally he quickened his thrusts, tensed up and filled Lana's bowels full of hot, spurting seed, hollering "Oh shit you beautiful BITCH!" as his jism flooded her ass.

Before she quite knew what was happening, Jim had her turned back around and was proffering his slick tool, fresh out of her ass, for her to suck and lick clean. She started doing it without thinking... and it was as she was licking the mixture of jism and her own redoubtable anal juices off his bulbous member that the wild effects of his manipulation of her pussy started to recede, and his stink filled her nostrils and made her eyes water as her mind reeled. What... what the fuck just happened? What did I just do? What the hell am I doing?!

But the post-orgasmic pulsing in her clit told her exactly what she'd just done: come off hard while the disgusting fat man took her ass, and loved every second of it. How was it possible? Snivelling miserably as she went on cleaning Jim Long's cock and licking his balls, one word was ringing in the depths of her addled mind like a bell tolling in time with the throbbing in her freshly-fucked butthole: Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. WHORE.

As the Vice Principal stroked a hand through her sodden hair before staggering away again, his cock slackening, she became aware of the rest of the room. In front of her, Mrs. Salinas was splayed out on the Principal's big desk, which was creaking rhythmically as Charlie Steele lay atop her, pounding her with him massive tool for all he was worth. The Latina seductress' nails were digging into his back, pulling him into her as her head was thrown back in ecstasy, her eyes half-open and gleaming... and she was looking right at Lana as she gave her a smug little wink. Lana stared back dully, feeling Jim's semen leaking out of her asshole.

Then from behind her came Constable Rodney's voice. "Well, Miss Lilly," he said, laughter in his tone. "You really are quite the little whore, aren't you?" Turned around, her stomach sank and fluttered as she saw him standing over her, sporting a revived hard-on of his own, stroking its virile eight inches as he grinned evilly. "Never thought I'd see a woman look so happy to get mounted by our friend Wilbur over there," he added, nodded over at Jim Long who had sunk back into his chair and looked lost in the afterglow of his satisfying romp. "Suppose there's room in that ass of yours for one more?"

She looked up at him despairingly. No, no, please, I can't take any more, her mind protested, but her mouth just said: "How do you... want me?"

"Well." He chuckled. "You ever hear that old song 'Face Down, Ass Up'?"

Resignedly, she bent herself over in front of him, raising her freshly-plundered ass for easy access as he crouched over her. Her eyes met Mrs. Salinas' again, the hot Latina secretary's lips parted in passion as she writhed under the merciless onslaught of Charlie Steele's cock... but the woman had just enough presence of mind to mouth the world puta at her just as Dick Rodney's throbbing cockhead began to probe at the mouth of her gaping ass.

As she felt the hard length of him invade her, felt the hot thrusting and the familiar cycle of passion beginning again, that single word kept repeating itself in the depths of her mind, growing louder and louder with each thrust, speaking in her father's judgemental, disdainful tones: Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. WHORE. WHORE. WHORE.

And a little voice inside her was starting to whisper back: Yes, Daddy. I am... I am... I AM...

* * *

A solid hour had passed when the bizarre orgy finally ended.

Miss Lana Lilly had made use of the small washroom adjoining Principal Steele's office to wash some of the accumulated sweat and cum off her, before tottering around awkwardly to regather her clothes and try to pull herself together. She was limping, clearly sore from the exertions she'd been put through, and as the rest of them awkwardly found and pulled their own various articles of discarded clothing back together and began to dress, they found themselves avoiding looking at her -- all except Mrs. Salinas, who was watching her with a smirk.

The saucy Latina secretary didn't linger, though. She found and pulled her own clothes back on more quickly than the rest of them -- electing to ball up her discarded nylons and panties and give them to Principal Steele, to whom she bid a brief farewell with an affectionate peck on the cheek and a sultry: "Thank you for such very nice professional development time, Charlie." And with that she was gone, unlocking the office door and shutting it behind her as she went to resume her station.

Miss Lilly had discarded the ripped remnants of her own nylons, had found and pulled her skirt and bra and blouse back on. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was loose and finger-combed into a rough semblance of order as she found her shoes and looked around for her discarded spectacles, finally locating them and -- grimacing at the splashes of dried spunk that decorated them -- she tucked them into the front pocket of her blouse.

Finally she stood before the three men, each of them in a state of half-dress, and looked at no-one in particular as she wrapped her arms around her as though she were stabilizing a torso full of broken glass. "Are we... done, now?" she asked, looking pale and listless, her voice flat and dead as she said it.