Miss M Switches...

Story Info
Miss M gives him what he asked for.
1.1k words
3.7
7.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim (or Timsey as it were) told me that he really wished that I would control his cock for a certain period of time. He had predominantly topped me or we'd had vanilla sex while we were dating. I had never topped anyone before. I was so excited to. I told him that he would be receiving a package in the mail with instructions in a couple of days and when he opened it - our play would begin. Or he could discard the package and we wouldn't do it at all. He said that he needed to curb his masturbating. Which was true. He would masturbate 4-6 times a day at that point. It was really out of control. So - I sent it and 3 days later he called me and said he got the package. At that point I told him that he had to open it within the next 3 hours or my offer would expire. He was too curious - and opened it.

Inside he found instructions and a pair of my black lace thong panties. The instructions read:

1. Put on the panties - The panties will act as your chastity device. Once they are on - you may not cum until I grant you permission.

2. You may shower or bathe without them on - but put them right back on afterward.

3. Tomorrow, please wear them under your suit to work and await my instruction.

He did what I asked.

The next day, I would instant message him periodically and tell him to go into the bathroom to rub his cock thru his panties for a certain amount of time. He basically stayed hard all day. He couldn't concentrate and was basically at my beck and call anytime I would im him. I told him to be ready by 12:30 - as I was taking him out to lunch. I instructed him to meet me on the corner in front of his office building downtown and get to in the car immediately as I drove up and to not make me wait. When he got in the car, I looked at him directly in the eyes and kissed him full on the mouth. I told him how wonderful it was that he was showing his devotion to me by doing this and that I would make it up to him. I reached down and undid his suit pants and pulled his cock out - his panties pushed down below his balls. I made him spit on my hand and I started massaging his cock. Not really jerking him off - but just working his cock up and down. He leaned his head back and moaned. I rubbed it all the way to our stop - a fabric store. In the store parking lot - I parked far away from the door and leaned down and took his cock in my mouth and just held it there. By now - it was blue/purple and he was breathing very heavily. I took my mouth off of his cock and rose up, adjusting my lipstick and told him to put his little cock away and get out of the car.

Inside -- I looked for fabric and asked him loudly to weigh in on which one I would buy. He knew that it was going to be used to tie him up later -- I chose a bright blue stretchy fabric with tiny hearts. I made him buy it.

On the way back to his office -- I made him go down on me. I held his tie down so he couldn't move. Right as we were pulling up to his office, I came all over his face at a stoplight. I pulled up - kissed him again and told him I would be in touch.

I went back to the office -- and continued to call him every hour and a half. I would make him play with his cock in the bathroom on the phone with me and not cum. As I was leaving work -- I texted him to be at my house in one hour with an ice pack, some condoms and a tube of ben gay.

He was there in 45 minutes and carrying a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of red wine. J

I met him at the door in my bathing suit. Kissed him passionately and grabbed his cock - rubbing it thru his suit. I dragged him by his tie into my bedroom. I ordered him to strip. Handed him a very small pair of swim shorts and made him put them on over his panties. I grabbed a glass of wine and we went out to the pool. We played in the pool for a while - I let him hump my hip -- I rubbed his cock -- went down on him again. By now he is literally begging me to cum. I had had just about enough, too. I was very turned on by his state and so I led him inside. I dried him off with a big fluffy towel and had him lie down on my bed -- face up with his arms and legs out. I peeled off my bathing suit and put on a very slutty dress no panties and no bra. My tits were bulging out. I had taken the material we had purchased earlier cut it into two long strips and put one under the mattress at the top and bottom. I climbed on top of him -- and peeled off his swim shorts -- left the panties on and moved up to sit on his cock. I grinded my pussy down on it as I leaned up to tie his hands my tits dangling over his face. I tied each hand tightly so that he couldn't move and slowly inched down his body -- kissing every inch as I went to secure his feet. I rubbed his cock with my hand and stretched out beside him- talking to him softly in his ear...I cut off the panties -- and went to get the cold pack out of the freezer. J I put it on his balls until his erection went down. Then I proceeded to go down on him. J I did this over and over 5 times. The whole process took about an hour. Then, I lay down beside him and held a dirty story near his face and made him read it to me while I masturbated. I ground my hips into the bed and came like crazy.

After I came, I made him beg to cum and finally I got tired of listening to it. I let him hump my leg for 5 minutes, told him that he had 5 minutes to cum or I would lock his little cock up in a cage and he wouldn't get to cum for days. He humped so fast - was so desperate... I took his photo and have it, still.