Miss May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still hurt her that Billy got away, but upon further reflection her optimism blossomed and grew. Billy and the wife had since divorced a second time. Word was that Billy, despite being into his forties, played the field.

Give yourself a day, Lurleen had said.

It was certainly hot in the trailer, uncomfortable out here as well. She pictured Billy working to fix her problem. He might lose his shirt in the process.

Back then he was a well-toned body builder. Maybe he'd let himself go a bit. Or maybe he looked the same as he ever did. From what she could see, his face was as handsome as ever.

So he'd be working shirtless, divorced, and available. Maybe May could have on something loose and skimpy she hadn't worn in years, like short shorts and a halter top with no bra. She'd apologize and blame it on the heat.

And as Billy worked, she would take opportunities to tease and seduce him. A hint of skin here, an accidental flash there.

Sweat formed on May's brow. Her mind continue wandering. There was no reason, none, that she couldn't have some fun.

Her mind's eye fogged up with possibilities. They'd talk about options for fixing the air conditioner, as as they did they'd move further and further into the house. Past the living room, over the bedroom's threshold. All the while, May would continue teasing and flaunting. She knew how to work men back in the old days, getting them heated up like that awful "frog in boiling water" metaphor. Before they knew it, they were like clay in her hands.

The same thing would happen with Billy. Just as he realized what happened, May would be all over him, kissing him and pushing him onto the sweaty mattress, and Billy, bless him, wouldn't resist at all.

May squeezed her knees together. As she thought more about what she'd do to hapless Billy Frink, she opened and closed her legs.

Then she remembered that she was on the porch, and despite the brambles shielding her from the house across the the road, her neighbor had an easy view.

Blushing, May glanced next door. Lurleen wasn't on the porch. Thank God. May closed her eyes, visualizing the fantasy while controlling her hands and legs.

The flip phone broke her fantasy. May made her way back inside on dizzy, wobbly knees. She brightened when she saw the number. He was close, she knew it.

Soon she would have her day.

"Billy?" May answered.

"Hey, May? Listen, I'm real sorry to do this to you, but I just realized I already had appointments scheduled for today."

May's heart sank. She felt all hope for relief from the heat, as well as her fantasy, fall away from her.

"But I ain't one to leave you hanging May, so I called my son, Billy Jr? He'll be there soon. Hope you don't mind."

May suppressed a sigh. "That's okay, Billy. You take care of what you need. I'll be on the lookout for him."

"Thanks, May."

She closed the phone. So that was that. Billy wasn't coming; therefore, May wouldn't be either. At least she'd get the air conditioner fixed.

She escaped the blistering heat and returned to the front porch, mindful that her day had turned into a clusterfuck.

#

While May waited for Billy Jr, the previous night's lack of sleep caught up with her. She drifted into a strange dream.

In this alternate universe she hadn't followed Lee into the back seat of that car. Instead she spent a summer worry free, one where her family wasn't refusing to give her money for an abortion. May's mother didn't screech "Shoulda keep your legs closed!" twice a day. Her father still talked to her.

May went to college, where she majored in a field the dream didn't explain and went onto a lucrative career selling blue skies at premium prices.

Somewhere down the road, May met up with Billy Frink. History continued unfolding in a different direction. The towers didn't fall. The Afghanistan and Iraq Wars never happened. May and Billy bought a large house and raised many children. Altogether, it seemed the perfect ending.

Alas, the end of the dream ushered in a depressing fog. As happy as she was in this world, El had never existed. His absence dampened her spirits.

May almost shed a tear before finding herself back in the real world. A rusty pickup wound its way down the dirt road, kicking up dust in its wake. Cold, dried sweat clung to May as she stood up.

She realized, to her horror and amusement, that she'd forgotten to put on clothes. Her braless nipples poked clear as church bells through her nightgown, and her pubic patch was visible through her thin panties. May dashed into the house and donned discarded jeans.

There was a knock at the door. "Just a minute," May called out. She threw yesterday's shirt over the nightgown. The temperature around her rose twenty degrees.

There were two more knocks. "Miss Bigsby? Ma'am? It's Bill. Here about your heat problem?"

May put on a smile and threw open the door...to a mirror image of Billy Sr. from years ago.

She almost stumbled over in surprise until she got a second glance. The eyes and cheekbones had a similar shape, but they were mixed with his mother's genes. He wasn't as built as his father either; not fat, but not toned either. His face was accented by stubble and his hair was unkempt.

"Morning, Miss Bigsby," he said. "My daddy called, said your air's done quit on you?"

"I'm so glad you're here. Couldn't stand it a minute longer," May said.

Billy, Jr. smiled. "Mind if I check the inside?"

The smile was the same as his father's. May felt a shiver.

"Sure, go ahead. I'm, it's all yours," May said.

She made room for the son to move past her, and she noted that he walked with the same confident stride.

May studied him as he inspected the vent and checked the fuse box. She moved for him again when he headed for the doorway.

"Daddy says you might've been having a problem with the air unit," he said. "I'll check it out."

He was halfway out of the door when May said, "Hey, Billy? Call me May."

The boy smiled again, sending another chill down May's back. "Call me Bill."

May found an open window and watched him walking. When he disappeared from view, she changed windows and kept on until she'd followed him to the rear.

The more she observed him, the more he looked like the old Billy. Fantasies brewed in her mind again. She replayed the mental show from earlier, with Billy Jr. as her target this time.

May shook away those thoughts. This wasn't Billy, this was Bill, his son. She was a grown and aging woman now, not free spirited Miss May. That Billy was gone, too. She was a responsible adult, and Bill was not her plaything.

But the memories returned all the same, and along with them curiosity and speculation.

May recalled a rough night at The Gentleman's Cove when she'd endured a handful of drunk, touchy-feely customers. The bouncer gave each one a deserved roughing up, but May returned home feeling degraded and humiliated.

There was Billy, who knew right away that something was wrong. He stood patiently while May vented. Voice gone, tears in her eyes, she collapsed in Billy's arms. As they embraced and kissed, they worked their way toward the bedroom.

Bill Jr. saw May watching him through the window. He motioned for her to come outside.

They'd fallen on the comforter, her and his father, kissing and caressing, rubbing and squeezing. Neither spoke a word. The clothed foreplay lasted an hour before they undressed each other.

Desire flooded May's veins as she joined Bill outside. Wrapped up in the memory of that night, her nipples stiffened.

"Purty sure I see your problem," Bill said. "You got yourself a hose leaking right here? So the air ain't disturbing as well as it ought? The way it works is like this..."

Bill Sr. planted every inch of her body with kisses. When he entered her, she was so wet that he glided past her folds with no resistance.

"See here how it goes like...?"

Billy's patience equaled his longevity. Not only could he fuck for a long time, he climaxed on command. No other partner of hers had that ability.

And when he came that night, she pulled him tight against her. He let out a muffled growl, his face buried in her neck, as jet after jet of his cum flooded her pussy.

"Miss Bigsby? Um, May? You alright?

May snapped out of her stupor. "I, I, see there, Bill. Will, will, is it gone cost a lot to fix? How long'll it take?

"Just needs a new hose and your air should be fine," Bill said. "It'll run you not much more'n about twenty dollars. I can get to fixing it right now."

"That's great news," May said.

He did more quick inspections. "Uh huh. K, I'm gonna pick up the part I need and I'll be right back."

After Bill drove off, May returned to her seat back on the porch chair. Again, her mind wandered. In the morass of her thoughts she planned out another seduction—this one pure fantasy, of course.

"You thirsty, Bill? I can fix you a drink."

"Nah, I'm good."

"Oh come on. You been a hard working man out there. What'll it be, Bill? I got water, lemonade, iced tea."

"Heh. Water's fine, then."

She senses his gaze glued to her ass. Good. She pretends to rummage around in the refrigerator, wiggling her ass to entice her mark. "I got beer, too."

"Nah, that's okay. Thanks for offering though."

"You sure?"

"Yes ma'am. I ain't 21. Plus I gotta drive all day."

A boy scout. She likes that. It will make seducing him even more fun. She continues her show a bit longer before retrieving the water pitcher. She rises slowly so he can get an eyefull of her ass.

"Want some ice?"

"Please." His voice cracks.

She digs cubes out of the fridge's ice machine. She catches him studying her with more curiosity now. He will be hers with a little more effort.

"Here you go. Oops!"

An ice cube falls down her shirt.

"Brr, that's cold!" She makes a show of shivering, jiggling her tits as she does.

"Here, you take this so I don't drop it." She hands him the glass. Then she searches her shirt for the cube to tease him.

She gestures toward the seat under the window. "Why don't you sit down?"

He does, trying to avert his eyes. It's no use. His attention has been captivated.

May lifts her shirt and shakes it, exposing her midriff and some of the nightgown that follows.

"Sit with me till you finish your drink?"

"Thank you, Miss Bigsby."

She smiles. "I'm gone grab myself a drink too. Keep sitting there."

"Appreciate it, but I oughta be getting back to fixing that air soon." He starts getting up.

"No, no, sit back down." Her words plant him back in the chair.

"It'll be alright if you talk to me a bit. Me and your daddy are old friends, y'know. If he asks, I'll tell him we was chatting."

"I'll get it if he catches me being lazy."

"You ain't being lazy."

She bends down into the fridge again, putting her back ass on display. "Now where did I put that thing? But nah, it's important to establish, um, what's that word? Report? With your customers."

She stands back up and fixes herself a glass. "Besides, it ain't about doing the work and leaving. If you're friendly they'll call you back, right?"

"Guess so." He pretends he's been looking in the other direction.

While his glance is averted, she strips her t-shirt off, revealing the see-through nightgown. Her nipples are rock hard and poking through the silk, so visible she might as well be topless. Bill will need the greatest willpower to look away now.

"I'm sorry, Bill. It's just so damned hot in here. But I had something on underneath, see?"

He says nothing. He just stares.

"I woke up with this thing soaked all the way through. I mean I was burning up!"

"Air musta, um, quit in the middle of the night then."

She drops into the chair with her glass and then parts her knees, giving him a view of her jean covered crotch.

"All sticky, y'know. I felt so gross."

At this point her mind decided, "to Hell with the rest of the seduction."

He is enthralled, trapped now. He takes her by the the hand and leads her to the bedroom. He transforms into Billy Sr. Yes, literally. The person standing before her is the best lover she has had.

She guides him onto the bed, straddles the bulge in his jeans.

"What do you want me to do, Billy? Say it. Say it and I'll do it."

"Ma'am?"

The response confuses her. "I said..."

"Ma'am?"

May opened her eyes. Bill, the son, stood over her.

"Sorry to wake you," Bill said, "but you should be all fixed up. Wanna try it out?"

May looked around to regain her bearings. "Huh? Oh. Sure."

Bill went ahead. May put out her hand for him to help her up like in the fantasy, but he ignored it.

Embarrassed, she followed him inside. She could hear the unit pumping precious air into the double-wide, though it hadn't quite dissipated the heat yet. She followed Bill to the kitchen vent.

"Working good here."

"Good," May said.

The fantasy still lingered in her mind, enticing places that had not been stimulated for a while.

It confused and frustrated her. Why did it have to a dream? Hell, why keep it that way?

"Bill, how old're you?"

"Eighteen." He walked into El's room.

"Eighteen, huh?"

"Yep."

He waved his hand over the vent, was satisfied, moved on.

He was moving through the house too fast for her. Instead of being the easily manipulated mark in her fantasy, he was all business-like.

"Going to college?" May asked.

He checked the living room vent. "Yep. I mean, yes ma'am." He ticked off his clipboard.

"Bill, um, you want water? You must be thirsty after all that work."

He smiled. "Appreciate it, ma'am, but I got me a bottle in my truck."

May's arms fell to her sides in defeat. Seducing Bill was just a silly, stupid fantasy, and she was a silly, stupid old lady for entertaining the notion.

His last stop was her bedroom, but it didn't matter. She'd sign the paper, pay him, and he'd be gone.

What a day.

She followed him in there anyway, if only to make sure the vent was fine. Bill checked it and marked off his paper.

May held back tears.

"Everything's in good shape, Miss Bigsby. But if you got any more problems, you be sure and give us..."

His words halted. Deeper in her melancholy, she didn't notice at first.

Then she picked up on the silence.

Bill was focused on her bed.

"Miss, Miss Bigsby?" he stammered. "Is that, is that you?"

The magazine. She'd forgotten all about it. It was bunched up in the sheets, pages crumpled but still very legible.

Suffice to say, this had not been part of her grand scheme.

Nasty Girls was open to a page in full view of Miss May squeezing her left breast with one hand while the splaying apart her pussy lips with the other.

"That's, that's you," Bill said, his voice in a whisper.

It flattered May that he recognized her after so many years. It also aroused her to the point where the game was done. If there was ever a time to make a move, it was now.

"Yeah Bill, that's me."

"I didn't know you'd been in a, been in a, in, in a magazine." Bill turned to spare the lady embarrassment.

As the poor, polite angel tried to avoid a peek, May said, "Don't look away, Bill."

"What?"

"I want you to look at it." She pecked his lips. "With me. Will you sit on the bed and do that?"

She sat on the mattress and patted the spot beside her. "Come're."

Trembling, enraptured by May's spell, Bill took a seat. May flipped to the pictorial's beginning. She laid the magazine on a growing bulge in Bill's pants.

"Look at everything, Bill."

Bill studied the first page for a long time before flipping to the next.

"Is that true?" Bill asked.

"Is what true?"

Bill tapped the page. "What it says here."

May planted soft kisses down his neck. "Maybe."

Bill shook his head as he flipped back and forth between the next few pages. "Wow, May. This, this is..."

May sucked his earlobe, cutting off his speech.

"Keep looking, Bill. You like my big titties?"

Bill nodded, inhaling and exhaling trembling breaths.

"How about my young, shaved pussy?"

"Yeah.

"And that little clitty?"

"I, I do."

"Me too. I like you looking at it even more."

He was hasty when he first started, eager to devour the visual candy. But as he neared the pictorial's end, he slowed, taking longer with each page. Upon reaching the last picture of Miss May and the dildo, he was so fascinated that he got lost in a trance.

May took that moment to whip off her top. Her breasts sprang free of their confinements.

Bill jolted out of his hypnotic state. He looked up from the page, eyes widening and jaw slackening.

May slid backwards, unfolding to full height when she reached the bed's edge. Doubt plagued her as she stood; what if her aged body turned him off? What if he preferred the flawless, airbrushed young goddess on the pages to the real thing's sagging tits and stretch marks?

The way he gawked at her gave her hope. She tried pushing her doubt aside. "Whatcha think, Bill?"

He said nothing in response; his unwavering attention was a satisfying enough answer.

May touched the clasp of her jeans, started to unbutton them, but then stopped. Bill licked his lips. His breaths became slower, more audible.

"Should I keep going?" May asked. He replied with a guttural moan. The magazine fell from his rigid fingers.

May chuckled, her doubt fading as her confidence grew. She'd been under the impression that her tits and belly were her worst attributes, but if they gauged that kind of reaction from Bill, maybe they weren't so bad.

"Well? Nod yes, shake no," May said.

Bill gave a sheepish nod.

She slid her jeans down her long, shaved legs, revealing last night's panties, and then her knees, until her jeans were at her feet. She kicked them aside.

May sauntered toward Bill in the same way she used to on stage. For a moment she was back in The Gentleman's Cove, watching the fives and tens fly before she so much as lifted her shirt.

She gave Bill's chest a gentle shove. He fell on his back.

"K, Bill, we're gone play us a game. Nod if you agree."

Bill's nod was quicker, hastier.

May picked up the magazine. "Show me me which pitcher of Miss May's your favorite."

Bill took back the magazine, but he wanted to keep looking at her instead of the pages.

She brought his mouth to hers and kissed him. "Pick your favorite."

Bill flipped back and forth through the pictorial, his eyes shifting focus between the magazine and May. He went through all six pages several times before landing a trembling finger on one picture.

"T,this. I, I." He gulped. "Like this one."

The picture was a full page shot of Miss May taken at low angle. The camera peered up at her nude body as she used both hands to spread apart her pussy.

"Whatcha like about it, Bill? Tell me."

"The way you can see right up into, into..."

May kissed his chest. "Into what?"

"Your um, your..."

She pushed up Bill's shirt and gave his stomach light kisses. "Say the word, Bill."

"Pussy?"

She cupped the bulge in his pants, feeling the warmth through his jeans, admiring his girth. Then May undid his buttons.

"M,May, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it. Tell me what else you like about the pitcher."

It took effort to use his words. "You got, uh, real nice titties, uh, breasts, in this here pitcher."

He squinted. "You had a gangbang, and, and you, did you really swallow all that jizz?"

May had his erect cock out of his boxers now. She kissed the scar. "Maybe."

"Wow, May...oh, May. Oh, oh, shit, Miss May! What are you...?"

Bill threw his head back. May took him in her mouth, sucking him with skills she thought were long lost.

She plopped him out of her mouth. "Mm, now Bill, lemmie tell you what I love. Bout dicks."

"Uh..."

"I love how they're like this machine," May explained. She paused to suck him some more.