Miss May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped him out with an audible noise, then stroked his saliva coated cock as she went on. "Way the head curves. How the shaft meets the balls this way. Oh, and how the veins pop out when it's hard, how you can run your fingers over em like this."

Bill swelled under her warm grip. She spit in her hand and stroked him faster.

"I was always in love, fascinated with dick," May continued. "I put em in my mouth when they're soft, feel em get hard as I work on em. I love to get fucked too, of course, and it's best when it's been a while and I have to work it into me."

She tightened her fist around the shaft, squeezing until Bill's cockhead turned purple. "But sometimes Bill, I love to squeeze and hold on tight, whisper dirty things, have him play with my tits or pussy till he shoots his man milk."

"Man milk," Bill wheezed.

"Maybe that's what I was thinking about when that pitcher you like was taken."

"May!"

"Reaching over and wringing his dick till every, hot drop..."

His cum blasted high in the air before gravity brought it down on May's hands, wrists, the bed, everywhere. His cock continued pumping, making a gooey mess as his erection withered.

With that, the last of May's confidence issues were gone. If there was one thing she loved besides sex in her lively days, it was seeing a man cum under her power. The bigger the load, the better.

As she took in the results of her handiwork, the young Miss May possessed her, reawakening Maybelline Bigsby's soul, filling her veins and pores with youth and vigor.

Bill struggled to get the wind back in his lungs. "I'm, I'm sorry May. It was just you squeezed so hard, and you, I, I just couldn't, couldn't hold..."

"Shh," May said, pressing a finger to his lips. "It's alright, Bill."

"Guess I'd, guess I'd better write your invoice and get on going," Bill chuckled, getting up.

"No, stay," May said, guiding him back down. "We ain't done yet, Bill, my boy."

"What?" Bill blinked. "But I already, I mean it's gone now."

"What's gone?" May asked.

"My." He gestured toward his limp cock.

May chuckled. "Shush. Worry about that when you're old, Bill." She took his hand in hers. "Come with me."

"Where we going?" Bill asked, following her lead as she pulled his arm.

"I'm gross and sweaty from that heat," May said. "Looks like you need to get cleaned up too."

"Cleaned up? You mean, we're going to the...?"

She held his hand the entire way to the bathroom. When they reached her tub, May turned the faucet on and adjusted the temperature. "Sit on the commode," she said.

"What'll I do?" Bill asked.

May kicked off her panties. She gave Bill a healthy showing of her pussy and ass before stepping, one leg at a time, into the pooling water. As she lay back, she saw that Bill's cock was already twitching, turning, returning to life.

The tub filled almost to capacity before May switched it off. Bill watched, his face saying more than words could express.

"Bill, check that drawer over there, the one right next to the sink?" He complied.

"You see a little pair of scissors in there? You might have to search around. Yeah, those. Now look into the cabinet under the sink. Yeah. Hand me that bottle. Good. Sit. Yep, right there."

She positioned herself on the tub's edge, turning so Bill could see. Then she went about shaving away her pubic mane. First she snipped away the longer hairs, and once that was done, applied the shaving cream. May took her time with each stroke, both out of a need to be gentle but also for Bill's sake. Hair disappeared with each glide. By the time she was finished, her sense of reawakening had reached its peak. Bill looked beside himself.

"Hand me that towel," May said.

After wiping the cream away, May was astonished at what was revealed. Her pussy looked younger and pinker, a shot from the magazine pages come to life.

May opened the tub drain. As the water gurgled out, she stood, eyes narrowed, and gestured for Bill with a curling finger. His cock was hard, standing straight up at an angle when he wordlessly obeyed May's order.

May turned the shower on, engulfing them both in warm, soothing water.

"First we'll take care of that ol' big mess we made!" May said. Her voice was husky, and she had to talk loud so Bill could hear her over the shower.

May lathered a cloth with body wash. Staring into his eyes, she soaped Bill's crotch before running the cloth up and down his shaft.

"Oh, May," Bill groaned.

She turned her bare back to him. He watched her scrub and rinse herself clean, putting on a shower show for him. She paid careful attention when soaping her tits and ass.

Then she turned around again, her long red hair plastered to her neck, water trickling down her body in rivets.

"Do you have to go back to work now?" May asked. It was a rhetorical question, of course. She already knew his answer.

"No, Miss May."

May tugged his hard cock. "Then fuck me, Bill. Fuck me like I'm the girl in the magazine."

"You are the girl in the magazine!" Bill rasped. They locked in a passionate kiss, May pressing her soft body against his fuzzy hide. Tongues invaded and tangled in mouths. Hands groped and caressed naked skin.

May jumped into his lap, legs crossing over his, hands holding onto his arms. He positioned his cock, aligned almost perfectly, and slid inside of her.

She gasped, digging her nails into his shoulders, when he penetrated her. How long had it been? The feeling of a man touching her in this most intimate way was so lost that it may as well have been her first cock all over again.

May threw her head back, holding on as he thrust into her. He supported her as if she were weightless, locked together with him this way. His rhythm was quick and steady, his breathing short and controlled. The shower water was like heavy rain.

"Fuck me," May said.

"Yes, Miss May."

"Drive that big hard dick long and deep."

"Yes! Yes, Miss May!"

She had a small orgasm. Yes, tired, aging Maybelline was gone, washed away by the water and Bill's skillful cock. She was Miss May, the magazine model, the backseat virgin.

The water lost its warmth. Just as the temperature faded they moved backwards, her body still clinging to his, out of the stream's path. Bill pressed her against porcelain tile. With better support he pounded her wet cunt with newfound hunger.

May climaxed a second time, and then a third. Her vision clouded. Her mind became addled with confusion. Memories from the past melded into the present. She remembered Billy Sr. and the way he expertly handled pleasuring her.

On the brink before her body, mind and soul were rocked by her most thunderous orgasm in years, it wasn't Bill the son fucking her but Billy the man. She was back in his arms, back in that lost era she coveted so, and he was hitting every pleasure node, taking her in all those incomparable ways she loved.

"Yes, Billy!" she cried out. "Do it! I love this! I love you!"

Reality returned. The sound of the running water and the wall she was pressed against faded back in. The past was the present, but May was so pushed beyond her limit, so drunk with desire for this wonderful fucking that all she wanted was more, more of this cock and the bliss Bill Jr. had brought back to her.

"Miss May," Bill whispered in her ear. "Soon."

'Soon?' Words lacked meanings. From the edges of remaining rationality she grasped comprehension and knew what she wanted.

"Inside me, Billy. Do it."

She pushed forward just in time to feel extra wetness bloom deep inside of her. Bill growled, burying himself to the hilt. May's pussy milked his cock for every drop, draining his hot load from the furthest depths of his balls.

Then she lost balance, or they both did, and they crashed to the shower floor while still in each others arms. When May returned from her passion induced stupor, they were tangled together in freezing water and leaking cum.

"You alright, May?" Bill asked.

The answer was obvious. She was. Better than she'd ever been.

"Hold me, Billy."

#

"And just sign here," Bill said, handing her the paper and pad. May scribbled her signature.

They were both dressed now, back in May's living room. Though they'd held onto each other until their fingers were wrinkled, it felt strange returning to business after such a passionate encounter.

"The yellow one's a copy of your receipt." He cleared his throat. "You uh, you have a, a good day, ma'am."

"Bill?" Her voice stopped him short of walking out the door.

He turned around. "Yes, ma'am?"

"You know we ain't done here, right?" May said, smiling.

"Watcha mean?" Bill asked.

Her smile became a grin. "You handle yourself real good, but I got lots left to show you. Expect a call from me soon. I'll expect you here. Understand?"

Bill smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

"What was that?"

"Miss May."

"Thought so."

He wore his grin all the way back to his pickup. May stood on her porch and watched him drive off.

She thought about having a cigarette but decided against it. The feelings young Bill left her with overrode her nicotine craving.

May looked to her right. Lurleen was in her chair, her face stretched into a grin as wide as Bill's had been. Lurleen nodded. May nodded back.

Lurleen knew. It was obvious.

But even clearer was the rest of the day, the one reserved just for May, stretched out before her.

It was proving to be a hell of a good one.