Miss Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," she whispered into my ear. "Doesn't that feel good?"

I felt her breath in my ear.

"Do what ever feels good," she breathed to me.

Her hands began running up and down my back. I raised myself a bit and pushed back down.

"Ahhhh," she breathed in my ear.

I wasn't sure what was turning me on more. The feeling from below, or the way she was reacting. She raised her knees up a bit and I tried again.

"Ohhhh, yes," she said, with her breath again. "Feel the want inside me," she said, squeezing my cock with her muscles.

She alternated, breath and cooing in my ear and licking it. I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her, causing her to do one or the other. I never imagined anything like this. I tried to pace myself, but to no avail. I was so turned on, that I lost it and felt like I was going to blow a hole in the condom.

I shook, while small noises coming out of me from the power of the orgasm ripping through me. She pulled me close and stroked my hair, as she gently 'ssshhhed' me like a small child, as the orgasm faded. When I recovered, I laid back down next to her.

"How did you like the aural encouragement?" She giggled.

"I didn't stand a chance," I answered.

She started to laugh for real and said, "Maybe we can concentrate on both of us next time."

The next night, Dawn asked me if I was staying or going.

"I thought I might try holding out for you, tonight," I answered.

"Hummm, we'll see."

As we watched TV, she started her snuggling. Soon her hands were all over me. Off came her shirt and bra, and her creamy white heavy hangers were free to jiggle. She pulled my shorts down and started to jack me.

"I thought we were going to try..,"

"Trust me," she replied.

Soon I was shooting a few major blasts in the direction on the TV.

"I love watching you shoot like that. Now you've got a good chance at pleasing me tonight," she giggled.

We finished watching TV around 10:00, and we went to bed.

This time she had trouble getting me up because she had so expertly drained me two hours before.

"Excellent. This is exactly the way I want you to be," she said, as she rolled on another condom.

After doing so, she climbed on top of me and lowered herself, guiding me all the way. She raised and lowered herself slowly at first, then started to pick up the pace. Her breasts bounced in tempo with her movements. She started to breath hard and then seized up. I could feel her womanhood contracting on me. She let out a gust of air and flopped down on me.

"God, it's been a long time," she sighed.

After a few minutes, she noticed that I was still good to go. She climbed off me, and motioned for me to get up on my knees. She turned herself so that her ass was in front of me. She reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and pulled it in.

First, she set the tempo, rocking back and forth. After a minute or so, I took the initiative, and started banging against her, causing my balls to slap and make a clapping noise. She pushed to meet me harder and harder. She reached between her legs to run her fingers over my balls each time they returned for another assault.

"Ben," she said, biting her lip. "I've…. never…. cum…… TWICE!"

She bucked and groaned, as I pushed myself into her as hard as I could.

She folded her arms and laid them down on the bed. She rested her forehead on top of them, as she breathed heavily, with her breasts heaving in time.

"You're the first to be able to do that to me," she said between breaths. "I'd say, you made up for last night, and then some."

She pulled off me and noticed that I was still hard.

"You haven't cum yet?" she asked, astonished.

"Ah, no," I answered looking down at myself, bobbing away.

"What is it that you would like to do?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I answered.

"I've got an idea," she said, as she pushed me back down on the bed.

She removed the condom, grabbed some oil, and lubed up her boobs. Then she oiled my cock, positioning herself as she lowered her boobs on my erect cock.

"Go ahead, fuck them," she said.

I reached out, grabbed a hold of those beauties and rammed my cock between them with abandon. Every time I pushed up, my balls slapped her belly. She looked down at me and smiled, as I emptied my balls into that amazing, creamy white, cleavage.

She went to the bathroom and returned with a towel, wiping herself, and then me.

"I have no idea how long this is going to last," she giggled. "But I think I'm always going to remember tonight. How about you?"

I squeezed her boobs, while replying, "Second base."

"I'll take that as a 'Yes'," she said, chuckling and rolling her eyes.

12