Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eddie, I have only few minutes left for kiss. The bell for end of class will ring soon." She smiled sweetly and reached out with her hand to lightly touch his arm, trying to encourage him to make his move.

He leaned forward, a bit, into her breasts, feeling them beginning to press against his chest. He so hoped that his erection was not obvious. Thank goodness he was wearing briefs.

Miss Nishida though felt he was still moving too slowly, too tentatively. There was in fact little time left. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and crushed his body against hers, crushing her full breasts deep into his chest, and planted her lips squarely on his.

His eyes opened wide in shock, as did the eyes of every boy in class. The lovely, the beautiful, the hot Miss Nishida was actually kissing a student right on the lips? Right in front of the class? And, this was no friendly, sister kiss. This was a real sensual, hot, steamy kiss. Miss Nishida was squirming her lips all around on Eddie's mouth. The room was filled with squishy, slurpy sounds of a sloppy, sexy smooch.

Miss Nishida even stuck her tongue out, at first to lightly lick his lips, and, when he opened his lips, she entered his mouth and licked and lapped his tongue with hers.

Eddie remained shocked, but also deeply, intensely thrilled. He forgot all about his erection and was simply lost in the pleasure, the delight, of this incredibly hot kiss.

He returned the favor and slipped his tongue into her mouth, and she grasped his tongue with her lips, sucking loudly on his tongue like it was his cock, bringing shocked gasps from the boys in the class.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

The bell rang for the end of the class. She broke the kiss and stepped back. Eddie was trembling, his heart racing. He quickly turned away from the class, hiding his confusion, but most importantly, his erection, from the other boys.

Miss Nishida turned to the students, her lips and chin wet with moisture. "Yes, very good, now before you run off." Normally they did run off when the bell rang, even if she was in mid-sentence. This time they sat there dumfounded, wondering, hoping, if there was perhaps more to this show.

Out of the sight of the other students Miss Nishida slipped her left hand over to the front of Eddie's pants, lightly stroking his erection with her fingers as she spoke to the rest of the boys. "Next week, new award, better than this one. Boy who performs best wins. Boy who does worst misses award presentation. Very simple." She turned half way to Eddie and firmly grasped his bulging cock with her left hand as she placed her other on his shoulder in reassuring sympathy. "And, to be fair, you can't win next week, hai?" She smiled sweetly at him as she squeezed his cock. "Not fair to win every week, ina?"

Eddie smiled back in pleasure and appreciation. "Yes," he admitted, feeling that he had already received a plenty good, plenty nice, award.

She turned back to the students. "Very good. Class dismissed!"

The boys rushed out. Miss Nishida let go of Eddie's cock and went to the blackboard to erase her lecture notes. Eddie stayed where he was for awhile, at least until the other three boys had passed by, and then returned to his desk to get his books. He covered his crotch as he left the room but, as he got to the door he turned back and said. "Thanks, Miss Nishida."

She turned to him and smiled, bowed, and replied, "Do itashimashte!" He had no idea what she said, but it sure sounded nice.

Week Three

There was now a noticeable response to her curriculum. The students were busily writing down everything she said. They were not particularly good at taking notes but they were at least now making an effort.

Even David worked harder. He couldn't believe what he was hearing when Michael told him what the award had been. Michael had to be joshing him. There was simply no way a professor would kiss a student in a class, at least like the way he was describing it. But, he sure as heck didn't want to miss out again. He knew that he could never do so well as to win the award, but he did now at least want to see it.

Miss Nishida was so very pleased when the Friday of the third week arrived. The students' work was much improved. They still had a lot of ground to make up, but there was now definite progress.

After she had completed her lecture for that day she picked up her notebook, turned to face the students, and announced, "Yes, well, who gets award this week?" She slowly opened the notebook, enjoying the silent expectancy, the large eyes of the students. She pretended to be studying her notes, as if she was still trying to figure it out. "Ah, yes," she exclaimed, nodding her head, "Michael Anthony."

Michael grinned broadly. They were all a bit surprised. Michael was not among the most brightest students in the class, but it was clear that he had applied himself, vigorously so. They were all rather jealous, particularly Alex. But, he would try doubly hard to get back there again next week.

Miss Nishida turned her eyes again back to the book. "And, the boy who must go." She raised her head back up, a mischievous smile on her face. "The boy voted off class." She grinned at her own joke, but it didn't get much of any laugh. It wasn't that funny and none really wanted to be voted off. She looked back down and frowned. She did hate to say it, but it was true. "David Lee."

"Oh man!" he groaned. He had really tried hard. How could that be?

Miss Nishida stepped back so that he could get past and leave the room. As he glumly walked by she said, "So sorry. Gambette kudasai! Study hard, you can do it."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, as he took another walk of shame.

Once he left the room she called on Michael to come up to the front of the room to claim his award. Michael proudly strode to the front of the class.

"Michael, you ready for award?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, wondering what it might be.

Miss Nishida had Michael stand in front of the class, facing his fellow students. She smiled at him as she slowly circled around behind him. He turned his head to follow her path, but she admonished him. "You must keep eyes facing front. No turning head."

"Yes, ma'am."

She got right behind him, and paused.

He stood nervously, wondering what she was doing, or might do, his eyes glancing left and right, but he could not see her. He smiled nervously, noticing the grins of the students sitting in their desks before him. He flinched when he felt the fingers of her left hand lightly touch his left arm.

She spoke reassuringly, "Don't be nervous sei." She slowly slid the fingers of her hand up and down his left arm, and then did the same up and down his right arm. Despite her reassurance, Michael was notably nervous, shifting his feet, even trembling a bit.

Miss Nishida pressed her breasts into his back.

Michael stepped forward, to give her more room. "No, no, sei. Do not move." She stepped up to him again, and pressed her breasts deeply into his back.

The students could not see what she was doing, but they could tell from the expression on Michael's face that she must be doing something nice.

Miss Nishida softly, subtly, caressed his back with her breasts.

Michael closed his eyes. He had so often admired his teacher's big boobs. They were so large, so full, and now she was actually pushing them into his back, massaging the muscles of his back with soft, luscious boobs. It was confined largely to his middle and lower back, as she was so short, but that did not diminish the pleasure in any way. Michael recalled how at times a girl would inadvertently press her breasts against his back as she reached around him to get something or point something out. He often wondered if girls realized how sensual that felt, how good it felt, how sexual it seemed. Well, it was clearly sexual now. Even teachers would at times do it. leaning over his shoulder as he was working on a problem, pressing their breasts into his shoulder. Wouldn't she know how much he would love to touch, to feel, her breasts? And now she was actually sticking them right into him. Miss Nishida was doing this quite obviously, and intentionally, sensual. He would love to turn around and grab them, but he knew he couldn't, shouldn't. This, however, was still quite a substantially fine alternative to actually fondling them. Not too many teachers will dance their breasts along your back.

Miss Nishida even reached around him, under his arms, to touch, to caress, to fondle, his chest. He quickly clenched his pecs so that she would feel as much muscle as possible.

"Relax, Michael," she whispered into his ear. "Just relax and enjoy."

He did as she suggested, relaxing his chest muscles, while another 'muscle' began to grow in his slacks. He quickly clasped his hands in a quite obvious place, hoping nobody would know his intention or, worse yet, see what he was trying to hide.

The boys squirmed in their seats as they watched Miss Nishida's hands move slowly along Michael's chest, softly caressing, at times squeezing, his young muscles, his taught, tight body. She then brought her hands down to his waist, lightly running her fingers along his abdomen, just above where his own hands were clasped. Everyone watched and wondered, would she actually reach farther down? Would she really do that? Not to a student, and certainly not in front of everyone.

She didn't. She instead brought her hands back around his waist, behind him, to his behind, and softly caressed the cheeks of his butt through his slacks, while still pressing her breasts into his back, now even harder. She circled her fingers around and around his buttocks while at the same time circling her breasts around and around on his back. A boy's bottom did feel so nice, so tight, so firm, yet like any bottom soft and pliable as well. She leaned her head into his shoulder and lightly kissed him, whispering, "Osorenai you ni." He didn't understand what she was saying. It was Japanese, but it sounded so sensual.

A couple of the boys did notice a bulge in Michael's slacks, despite his efforts to keep it hidden, but they didn't begrudge him for that. They were themselves growing within their own slacks, wishing so much that it was they who was up there, vowing to study even harder next week as their cocks grew harder.

Miss Nishida slowly moved around Michael, around his right, slowly moving from his back to his side, all the while continuing to run her hands along his body, his back, his shoulder, his side, his chest, as she worked her way around him, keeping at all times her full, large, soft breasts pressing against him, from his back to his side, and finally to his chest.

She pressed her body against him and softly, slowly, but firmly, rubbed her tits into his chest. She reached down, unclasped his hands, and moved them aside. She wanted him to experience the full effect, as well as experience herself the full effect, to feel his hard erection pressing against her, against her pelvis, as she pressed and circled her hips around and around against his stiff, hard, young cock. She even reached around him, reaching down to grab his butt, firmly grasping his cheeks in her hands, squeezing them tightly as she pulled him to her, working his stiffness with her pelvis. It wasn't a lap dance, as he was standing up. It was more like chikan, a form of frotteurism all too common in Japanese subways and buses, but this was with mutual consent, and it was being performed by a woman on a man, much to his delight.

The boys in the class could not see everything, but what they did see was pretty outstanding. They saw their teacher's butt, clad in her tight business skirt, writhing and squirming against Michael's crotch. It was plenty erotic enough just to see this taught teacher's tush, tightly tied in her short, business skirt. It was pretty darn striking to see it working like a burlesque stripper, grinding on the classroom stage.

She pulled away from Michael, both of them a little breathless. The boys were frozen in their seats. Miss Nishida turned around to face them, hiding Michael's erection with her body, and making sure that they didn't see it by stepping back, pressing her bottom into his stiff hardness.

Michael looked down at the sight of his teacher's snug, firm butt, his protruding dick nestled amongst her cheeks. She reached behind her and grasped his hips, pulling his dick hard against her fanny. She circled her bottom around and around, smiling at her students' shocked expressions. Michael knew that if she kept this up much longer he would cum in his pants, and that would indeed be difficult to hide. But, it was really much too much fun, much too much good. He started to lightly, hump her bottom, dry humping the teacher's bottom right in front of the class.

RRRRRRRNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

Fortunately, or unfortunately, he wasn't entirely sure which, the bell rang.

"Ah, yes," Miss Nishida announced, as if nothing unusual was happening, "Class dismissed. Be sure to study hard."

The boys got up slowly from their desks, feeling a little stunned. They really didn't know what to think, although they knew full well that they would indeed study hard, hiding their hardness as they left the room. Miss Nishida bowed to each as they passed by, pressing her bottom back into Michael's cock. Once they all had left she turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek and a squeeze to his cock. "You study too, Michael. It's important to always study hard." He nodded. It sure paid off this past week.

Week Four

The boys were beginning to apply themselves, even David. They were at least doing some studying which, for them, was a pretty big sacrifice. Studying was so, so monotonous: reading boring things over and over, trying to memorize stuff, trying to figure things out that made no sense. It was a terrible struggle, but when they felt like quitting they thought of the pretty Miss Nishida in her tight skirt, grinding her bottom into Michael's crotch. They didn't actually accomplish a lot in their studies, as they were not particularly competent at studying, but it was still better than it had been, better than nothing, which is what it had been before.

It wasn't all that easy though paying attention to what Miss Nishida was saying in class the next week, as she continued to dress in a very enticing manner. On Wednesday she was even wearing a miniskirt, allowing the boys to see all the way to the top of her thigh high nylons. She actually had to change into her skirt in the women's room just down the hall from her class. It was really too risky to wear such a short skirt on campus. She sorely doubted that other faculty would approve of such scanty dress on the part of a professor. She had recently seen a student wearing a comparably short blue plaid skirt, and she had gotten a spanking for it (see "Just a little peek").

She did certainly draw a lot of glances as she quickly strode to her class from the lavatory, her high heels clicking along the hallway floor. But, she felt that it was important to keep the boys' motivation up, to keep the sight of the prize out there in front of them, reminding them what they were working for.

She even purposely bent over a few times, letting them see the skirt rise up her thighs, her perky bottom poking out, itself tightly wrapped in very colorful panties. She liked highly colorful undies. On the day she wore the miniskirt she was wearing sheer light violet panties, trimmed with darker lace that complemented the pink and rose flowers that were embroidered across her bottom. She knew the boys would like seeing the flowers. She managed to keep dropping the chalk as she wrote on the board. "Oh my, so sorry," she would softly exclaim, looking quite apologetic, and then acting very embarrassed as she had to bend over, fully from the waist, her bottom rising before the class, to pick up the chalk, her short skirt actually rising well up her bottom, the pink and rose flowers coming into full bloom within the light of the class, the pouch of her cunny so very nicely displayed, peeking out between her thighs. Sometimes she even hesitated, paused, before she picked up the chalk, looking back at the boys in the class, all staring at her bottom and cunnie. She would smile sweetly at them, pick up the chalk, stand back up, and then pull down and straighten her skirt, and apologize. "Shitsurei shimasu. This skirt, I think much too small for me," and then resume her lecture, as if nothing unusual had happened at all.

When Friday arrived the boys were all very curious about who would be the winner. They all felt, with the exception of Michael, that they had a chance, even David. 'Somebody has to win, it might as well be me,' David thought. They all felt that they had made a reasonable effort. Actually, they all felt that they had made a great effort, although they could actually do much better. Nevertheless, it was enough effort that it was clear that their grades were improving. Only Michael's scores were poor that week. He knew that he couldn't win the award this week so there was little motivation for him to do the work. He would try again the following week.

When Miss Nishida finished her lecture for the day, she took her usual place in front of the class to make the announcement. She opened up her notebook, studied the figures, and announced, "This week's winner, is Alex." She looked up from her notebook, smiling, "Alex is lucky boy who wins again! Shuugi!"

Everyone but Alex groaned. It didn't seem fair that he got to win again. He hadn't actually won very much the first time, but they realized that he probably won this time just because he was smarter than the rest of them. They now fully appreciated the rule that he couldn't win next week. However, they knew he could perhaps win half the time. They vowed to work harder. They sure as heck didn't want him to get half the awards.

"And, the boy who gets to leave class early?" She hesitated for effect. "Michael."

"Alright!" cheered David. It was finally not him, although he was perhaps just lucky that Michael had worked so little, knowing that he couldn't win.

Michael now appreciated the rule that the lowest scoring boy had to leave the room. He couldn't win, but he sure as heck wanted to at least be able to watch. He vowed to work hard in any future week for which he wasn't eligible for the award. He glumly got up from his desk and walked out, scowling at the large grin on David's face.

"Okay, Alex, come up to the front to get award?" Alex came up to the front of the class, a very large grin on his face. He didn't know what the award would be, but given what he had seen the prior two weeks, it would surely be more than a peck on the cheek.

"Alex, you have any younger brother or sister?"

"Yes, Miss Nishida, two younger sisters."

"And what does your okaasan, your mother, do, Alex, when they misbehave?"

"Well, they get sent to their rooms, or they might be grounded for awhile."

"She doesn't spank them?" "Well, actually, yes, she has, particularly when they were younger." Alex's hands were sweating. He was wondering if she was going to spank him. Frankly, he knew that he would enjoy being spanked by a sexy woman, and sexy was certainly Miss Nishida. But, he wasn't so sure he wanted to be spanked in front of the class. That would hardly seem like an award.

"Did she ever spank you?"

Yes, this was going to be rather embarrassing. If this is what he got for all the studying, he was now done. "Yes, she did, when I was young."

"Did it ever excite you?"

"No, no, not really." He had to be honest. It hadn't. It might now. His mother was actually quite hot. But, obviously, that would be quite weird, to say the least. It would be hot to be spanked by Miss Nishida, in the privacy of her home, her not wearing any clothes, while she jerked him off. It wouldn't be that way though if she spanked him in class.

123456...8